FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Myers Briggs

Myers Briggs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uzzy-Logic OP   Man  over a year ago

Fochabers

Hello all just spent last couple days doing Myers Briggs "test" at work; move between INFP-T and INTP-T, has anyone else done this recently?

Did you find it useful ?

How accurate was it for you ?

If you need me today I'm going to be doing some introspective reading

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Eh?

By *estless nativeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Done the Myers Briggs thing years ago, dont remember the outcome tbh

While it was an interesting exercise it hasnt made any tangible difference, I am what I am

By *etLikeMan  over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

If you spent a couple of days doing it while at work, I’m surprised your result wasn’t P45

Did you you get assigna colour to go with it.

Did it years ago when it first came around and that was how they classed you then.

Fochabers

"If you spent a couple of days doing it while at work, I’m surprised your result wasn’t P45 "

The test was 10 minutes last week, then couple days looking at how our types work together, communicate ect in the workplace and how we can use that knowledge to be more efficient

Fochabers

"Did you you get assigna colour to go with it.

Did it years ago when it first came around and that was how they classed you then."

You're looking awful good for 60 plus it devloped in the 1930s and first used on mass for WW2 by US military.

But no it was all letters no colours

By *igsaw93Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I had to do it at work a few years ago. Can't say it was necessarily useful, but it did reinforce what I already knew about myself really.

The one I found far more useful was the Insights Personality profile referenced by the colours. It really helped me work with teams, spot their colours, and see my own weaknesses / strengths within those teams. Really powerful exercise.

Jigs xx

Fochabers

"I had to do it at work a few years ago. Can't say it was necessarily useful, but it did reinforce what I already knew about myself really.

The one I found far more useful was the Insights Personality profile referenced by the colours. It really helped me work with teams, spot their colours, and see my own weaknesses / strengths within those teams. Really powerful exercise.

Jigs xx "

That's really interesting, my boss didn't get the Insights personality profile. Sounds like we missed out

When it was first introduced to me in my industry! Sounds like the same format at least.

G here, did it years ago. Useful for others more than yourself. I was able to use it to figure out how to approach someone with an idea and how to sell it to them.

By *lasgow kinksterMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I had to do it at work a few years ago. Can't say it was necessarily useful, but it did reinforce what I already knew about myself really.

Yip done this one to… I’m yellow with flickers of red lol x what were you?

Jigs xx "

By *teve_it_aloneMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Hello all just spent last couple days doing Myers Briggs "test" at work; move between INFP-T and INTP-T, has anyone else done this recently?

Did you find it useful ?

How accurate was it for you ?

If you need me today I'm going to be doing some introspective reading "

Yeah, I’ve settled into being an INTP but with strong ambivert tendencies when I’m talking about a pet subject. MBTI isn’t great at recognising or dealing with ambiverts, though.

There are other profiling tools which use the Jungian types to better effect. That’s not to say that MBTI isn’t useful or interesting of course.

By *rP_TickleMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I did it and other trypes a while a go at work.

There is a lot of "things" that help identify strengths and weaknesses that allow people to work better together.

Always good to get an insight into yourself others.

Mabey it should be a "must do" for FAB

» Add a new message to this topic