FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Bi male F/M couples

Bi male F/M couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lasgow kinkster OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hi all I know this has been a topic a few times but a slightly different angle… I think?

I’m trying to find a bi male MF couple where the male is versatile / top … female would be welcome to join in but more there for moral support lol. Does this float anyones boat?

Also what dynamic does work or doesn’t work for you guys (roles / involvement) ? Feel free to DM me if you prefer

Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtycumboCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hey...we are a bi mf couple...however hubby is only bottom never top and I of course have to be involved. I may be wrong but do you mean ideally you would like more male on male play with female watching and only joining in a little? xx

Glasgow

"Hey...we are a bi mf couple...however hubby is only bottom never top and I of course have to be involved. I may be wrong but do you mean ideally you would like more male on male play with female watching and only joining in a little? xx"

Hi thanks for the note- I’m very open - the female can being as hand on or hands off as she likes I’m keen everyone gets what they want from meets

By *1992xMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I’m looking for exactly the same thing! Definitely tricky to find.

Seems to be really common for the male half of a couple to just bottom. Maybe because they’re looking for something their partner can’t provide (other than pegging)?

Glasgow

"I’m looking for exactly the same thing! Definitely tricky to find.

Seems to be really common for the male half of a couple to just bottom. Maybe because they’re looking for something their partner can’t provide (other than pegging)?"

The bottom part would still be good fun but like you it would be fun to find a versatile guy within the couple.

Glasgow

So rethinking my question it would be ladies do you prefer to see you husband fuck a guy or be fucked by a guy or both ways?? Or anything else I’ve missed ?? Lol

By *irtycumboCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"So rethinking my question it would be ladies do you prefer to see you husband fuck a guy or be fucked by a guy or both ways?? Or anything else I’ve missed ?? Lol "

It's my biggest turn on watching my husband be fucked by another man... watching them both and hearing them drives me wild!! xx

Glasgow

"So rethinking my question it would be ladies do you prefer to see you husband fuck a guy or be fucked by a guy or both ways?? Or anything else I’ve missed ?? Lol

It's my biggest turn on watching my husband be fucked by another man... watching them both and hearing them drives me wild!! xx"

We should have a chat x

» Add a new message to this topic