FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Get together

Get together

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ueen Cat OP   Woman  over a year ago

fife

Wonder if a little social get together in Fife one Saturday afternoon would be of any interest. Nothing heavy, bar lunch, couple drinks, a chat with like minded people, that kind of thing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Wonder if a little social get together in Fife one Saturday afternoon would be of any interest. Nothing heavy, bar lunch, couple drinks, a chat with like minded people, that kind of thing? "

I'd be up for it, but as I'm a single parent, weekends are a no go for me. Socials are always at weekends...... xx

fife

"Wonder if a little social get together in Fife one Saturday afternoon would be of any interest. Nothing heavy, bar lunch, couple drinks, a chat with like minded people, that kind of thing?

I'd be up for it, but as I'm a single parent, weekends are a no go for me. Socials are always at weekends...... xx"

Ye I'm a single parent to so weekends(but not all) are best for me lol

Dunfermline

"Wonder if a little social get together in Fife one Saturday afternoon would be of any interest. Nothing heavy, bar lunch, couple drinks, a chat with like minded people, that kind of thing?

I'd be up for it, but as I'm a single parent, weekends are a no go for me. Socials are always at weekends...... xx

Ye I'm a single parent to so weekends(but not all) are best for me lol "

Oh well, maybe a weeknight. Would be nice to grab a beer up for it if you want xx

fife

Ye I'm a single parent to so weekends(but not all) are best for me lol

Oh well, maybe a weeknight. Would be nice to grab a beer up for it if you want xx"

Not sure you read that right lol

But I'm not talking about a 1:1 social either

fife

"Wonder if a little social get together in Fife one Saturday afternoon would be of any interest. Nothing heavy, bar lunch, couple drinks, a chat with like minded people, that kind of thing? "

Perhaps wasn't specific on a group gathering apposed to a 1:1

Dunfermline

Perhaps wasn't specific on a group gathering apposed to a 1:1 "

No,I knew what you meant. My reply was generic and genuine, but appears to have got lost in translation x

By *arpdiemCouple  over a year ago

dunfermline

We'd be up for a social gathering, did you have any ideas on a when or when?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Possibly if I'm free

fife

We'd be up for a social gathering, did you have any ideas on a when or when?"

Was just putting the feelers out and seeing if there was interest first.

A couple tried organising something big and needed deposits etc last year but it failed so wouldn't be anything like that. Just a casual thing

dunfermline

Been to a few lunch socials back in the day (bar lunch or cafe), people pay for what they order that way and and the inevitable no shows etc don't really matter, I guess you'd just tell the establishment there would be 10-20 (a number pulled out the air haha), we'd be interested anyway so if it goes ahead put us down or even mail us about it we'd happily help if we could, point of contact for instance.

fife

"Been to a few lunch socials back in the day (bar lunch or cafe), people pay for what they order that way and and the inevitable no shows etc don't really matter, I guess you'd just tell the establishment there would be 10-20 (a number pulled out the air haha), we'd be interested anyway so if it goes ahead put us down or even mail us about it we'd happily help if we could, point of contact for instance. "

Ye something like that sounds good, hopefully of interest as never hear of any get togethers in fife

fife

"Possibly if I'm free "

dunfermline

Well will keep an eye on any threads cause like I said we'd happily go.

By *assNGuyCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

How could we not offer our support with an appearance.

Let us know if manage to get it off the ground

fife

Let us know if manage to get it off the ground "

If not it will be me in the pub drinking... What's not to like

Are Falkirk (not originally, I'm a highlander) residents allowed to cross the border into your fine kingdom?

fife

"Are Falkirk (not originally, I'm a highlander) residents allowed to cross the border into your fine kingdom? "

Of course, any welcome

dunfermline

If not it will be me in the pub drinking... What's not to like "

Well we'd be there to haha.

fife

Well we'd be there to haha. "

Party for 3

Yep I'm up for that (Bonnie)

FornC it will depend on work. But I'm a lady of leisure at weekends haha

Glasgow

Party for 3 "

You forgot us already

fife

Party for 3

You forgot us already "

Oh of course not

dunfermline

Party for 3 "

Hey happy even with that but somehow don't think it would be just 3......could do both though haha.

By *teve_it_aloneMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Assuming life admin permits, I’m in.

fife

"Assuming life admin permits, I’m in. "

Brill

"Been to a few lunch socials back in the day (bar lunch or cafe), people pay for what they order that way and and the inevitable no shows etc don't really matter, I guess you'd just tell the establishment there would be 10-20 (a number pulled out the air haha), we'd be interested anyway so if it goes ahead put us down or even mail us about it we'd happily help if we could, point of contact for instance. "

Typical Fifer. Getting it in early that everyone pays for their own. Every penny a prisoner lol

fife

"Been to a few lunch socials back in the day (bar lunch or cafe), people pay for what they order that way and and the inevitable no shows etc don't really matter, I guess you'd just tell the establishment there would be 10-20 (a number pulled out the air haha), we'd be interested anyway so if it goes ahead put us down or even mail us about it we'd happily help if we could, point of contact for instance.

Typical Fifer. Getting it in early that everyone pays for their own. Every penny a prisoner lol"

Well you must have missed a point there. That was brought up as I stated that a social last year didn't work out and partly because of money.

Always someone negative

fife

"Been to a few lunch socials back in the day (bar lunch or cafe), people pay for what they order that way and and the inevitable no shows etc don't really matter, I guess you'd just tell the establishment there would be 10-20 (a number pulled out the air haha), we'd be interested anyway so if it goes ahead put us down or even mail us about it we'd happily help if we could, point of contact for instance.

Typical Fifer. Getting it in early that everyone pays for their own. Every penny a prisoner lol"

And for that matter, would you cover the costs yourself for a social?? I think not.

We will happily cross the water for that.

Met a few ladies from the kingdom so have only good things to say about Fife

By *oggingnfloggingCouple  over a year ago

fife

We would be interested in this depending on dates

fife

"We will happily cross the water for that.

Met a few ladies from the kingdom so have only good things to say about Fife"

That's great to hear

fife

"We would be interested in this depending on dates "

Thanks got the interest. Il have a look at dates soon

By *ee whizz40Man  over a year ago

glenrothes

yes I could be up for a wee Fife social .

Typical Fifer. Getting it in early that everyone pays for their own. Every penny a prisoner lol

And for that matter, would you cover the costs yourself for a social?? I think not. "

Jeezo people get so triggered so easily these days, the guy just made a simple joke that with fifers every penny is a prisoner and you go off on a rant about "would you pay for everyone" . An organiser with zero people skills. Good luck with your social anyways.

fife

And for that matter, would you cover the costs yourself for a social?? I think not.

Jeezo people get so triggered so easily these days, the guy just made a simple joke that with fifers every penny is a prisoner and you go off on a rant about "would you pay for everyone" . An organiser with zero people skills. Good luck with your social anyways. "

Was wondering when you would throw an opinion in.

My people skills are just fine, just don't appreciate unwelcome comments when people are just trying to help

Jeezo people get so triggered so easily these days, the guy just made a simple joke that with fifers every penny is a prisoner and you go off on a rant about "would you pay for everyone" . An organiser with zero people skills. Good luck with your social anyways.

My people skills are just fine, just don't appreciate unwelcome comments when people are just trying to help"

Cmon are you really offended by what he said ?

Any way back to your thread .

fife

My people skills are just fine, just don't appreciate unwelcome comments when people are just trying to help

Cmon are you really offended by what he said ?

Any way back to your thread . "

No not offended, just trying to do a nice thing without people that have no interest commenting. Enjoy your day

I’m in

fife

"I’m in "

My people skills are just fine, just don't appreciate unwelcome comments when people are just trying to help"

It was a joke and if you were upset or offended by my comment I apologise. If I came to your social would I have to leave all banter and sense of humour back in the west? Maybe it would be best if you issued a list of dos and donts for when people arrive to ensure no one says something that hurts your feelings

fife

It was a joke and if you were upset or offended by my comment I apologise. If I came to your social would I have to leave all banter and sense of humour back in the west? Maybe it would be best if you issued a list of dos and donts for when people arrive to ensure no one says something that hurts your feelings"

Aucht no there wouldn't be any list of do's and don'ts as you wouldn't be coming so all good. Have a nice evening

It was a joke and if you were upset or offended by my comment I apologise. If I came to your social would I have to leave all banter and sense of humour back in the west? Maybe it would be best if you issued a list of dos and donts for when people arrive to ensure no one says something that hurts your feelings

Aucht no there wouldn't be any list of do's and don'ts as you wouldn't be coming so all good. Have a nice evening "

Why world I want to travel through to the land that time forgot anyway? Full of clique old man pubs where the toilets are the busiest place in them cos that’s where everyone disappears to when it’s their round and don’t have a clue what the locals are saying anyway.

fife

Aucht no there wouldn't be any list of do's and don'ts as you wouldn't be coming so all good. Have a nice evening

Why world I want to travel through to the land that time forgot anyway? Full of clique old man pubs where the toilets are the busiest place in them cos that’s where everyone disappears to when it’s their round and don’t have a clue what the locals are saying anyway. "

By *rsmith1901Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Interest

fife

"Interest "

Haha welcome

Hopefully have a date in mind soon

Sounds interesting

By *ornycouple23xoCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

We would be interested depending on dates

fife

Thinking a pub in dunfermline, casual and relaxed. Sat 9th April, late afternoon(time and place to be confirmed closer)

fife

"Sounds interesting "

Hopefully will be

dunfermline

"Thinking a pub in dunfermline, casual and relaxed. Sat 9th April, late afternoon(time and place to be confirmed closer) "

Sounds like a great idea to me, if you see a guy just perving its probably me

Could be interested never been to a social with my partner before

By *anfifeMan  over a year ago

glenrothes

As a relative newbie , i would be interested.

"Could be interested never been to a social with my partner before"

For some reason I read painter instead of partner

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Oh I might be interested in this if the date suited and my wee camper was back on the road. Love a wee road trip.

Depends where, but I’d come if allowed - am in Edinburgh

Just typical, I'm working the 9th.

Maybe the next one

fife

"Just typical, I'm working the 9th.

Maybe the next one "

Aw that's a shame

fife

"Oh I might be interested in this if the date suited and my wee camper was back on the road. Love a wee road trip. "

Aw that sounds ideal, the date of the 9th April was posted

By *eefiefoefabMan  over a year ago

South Queensferry

Superb, about time Fife had something.

Id be interested depending on shift pattern

By *teve_it_aloneMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Just giving this a boost for all the nocturnal Fifers…!

fife

"Just giving this a boost for all the nocturnal Fifers…! "

Well Thankyou

fife

"Superb, about time Fife had something.

Id be interested depending on shift pattern "

Ye hopefully a good turn out

By *inkyPlumber69Man  over a year ago

Leven

I’m interested, as would be good to meet you all.

By *ilveryFoxMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

I would be interested in attending if there is space please

fife

"I’m interested, as would be good to meet you all."

Hopefully a good turn out as a fair bit interest

By *afik1987Man  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Lass yes plz come over to Fife xx

fife

"Lass yes plz come over to Fife xx"

We'd be up for this if work permits! I'll keep an eye on the thread xx

fife

"We'd be up for this if work permits! I'll keep an eye on the thread xx "

Great the date and location has been sorted, just need to find a decent sized pub

Glasgow

"Lass yes plz come over to Fife xx"

Who? Little ole me

fife

"Lass yes plz come over to Fife xx

Who? Little ole me "

Haha I didn't have a clue what he was talking about. Makes sense now

Glasgow

Who? Little ole me

Haha I didn't have a clue what he was talking about. Makes sense now "

Ok Merriam, you and me and going to be having words when I see you again. That's twice you forgot me lol.

fife

Who? Little ole me

Ok Merriam, you and me and going to be having words when I see you again. That's twice you forgot me lol."

You gonna spank me

By *ngelstormWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Who? Little ole me

Ok Merriam, you and me and going to be having words when I see you again. That's twice you forgot me lol.

You gonna spank me "

Can I?

fife

Who? Little ole me

You gonna spank me

Can I? "

*bends over

By *anfifeMan  over a year ago

glenrothes

"As a relative newbie , i would be interested. "

fife

"As a relative newbie , i would be interested. "

By *ethilfunMan  over a year ago

methil

Could be a fun night

fife

"Could be a fun night "

Certainly hope so, a fair bit of interest

By *ethilfunMan  over a year ago

methil

"Could be a fun night

Certainly hope so, a fair bit of interest "

That's great, not nearly enough socials around here so we'll done for setting one up

By *cotVeteran1972Man  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Social next Saturday 12th March in kirkcaldy. Check out thread in forums

fife

Social next Saturday 12th March in kirkcaldy. Check out thread in forums "

Ye I saw some were following my lead, happy days, hope all goes well.

fife

Social next Saturday 12th March in kirkcaldy. Check out thread in forums "

Mine is already arranged for a later date in dunfermline

Glenrothes

Mine is already arranged for a later date in dunfermline "

Why not do both? Make it monthly

fife

Why not do both? Make it monthly "

What do you mean? There is both, they have theirs and I have mine

Glenrothes

What do you mean? There is both, they have theirs and I have mine "

Lol I know, let's all get together at every social organised.

fife

What do you mean? There is both, they have theirs and I have mine

Lol I know, let's all get together at every social organised."

They are on different dates and places so something for everyone

By *urplequeenWoman  over a year ago

Fife

I could be up for that. March is pretty much out for me as busy every weekend but after that, the commitments dry up

fife

"I could be up for that. March is pretty much out for me as busy every weekend but after that, the commitments dry up "

hopefully meet some great people

By *ithardscotMan  over a year ago

Kelty

Mebbes aye, mebbes naw. Sounds intriguing.

Sounds like it could be fun.

I'm going to see if I can get the day off

fife

"I'm going to see if I can get the day off "

Great will probably be likely early evening

"I'm going to see if I can get the day off

Great will probably be likely early evening "

If it's an early evening,there is no issues.

I thought it was a late afternoon thing

fife

I thought it was a late afternoon thing "

Ye originally it was going to be but had a few messages saying they would prefer evening

Ye originally it was going to be but had a few messages saying they would prefer evening "

I'm good with that, no food then lol

Exactly the kind of thing we are looking for. Increase our friendships in the local area.

fife

Ye originally it was going to be but had a few messages saying they would prefer evening

I'm good with that, no food then lol "

I'm sure places do pub grub

Party for 3 "

m

Party for 5, we’re in.

By *urplequeenWoman  over a year ago

Fife

"Getting unnecessary messages regarding the other Fife social. It's nothing to do with me and mine is nothing to do with theirs. No need for keyboard warriors trying to cause trouble. Wish them luck as Fife definitely needs more things like this.

So don't be a dick as il just block you "

Seriously.. Ffs.. Its social meets for some drinks and banter... Both of the meets.

Fife deffo does need more of it. It is a big place and more than enough room and time for any meets. Just needs someone like yourself or the other people to take the bull by the horns and organise it. Its not very often you can meet people socially that may share the same interests and can chat openly about it with like minded people in this neck of the woods.

fife

"Getting unnecessary messages regarding the other Fife social. It's nothing to do with me and mine is nothing to do with theirs. No need for keyboard warriors trying to cause trouble. Wish them luck as Fife definitely needs more things like this.

So don't be a dick as il just block you

Seriously.. Ffs.. Its social meets for some drinks and banter... Both of the meets.

Fife deffo does need more of it. It is a big place and more than enough room and time for any meets. Just needs someone like yourself or the other people to take the bull by the horns and organise it. Its not very often you can meet people socially that may share the same interests and can chat openly about it with like minded people in this neck of the woods. "

Exactly this, the swinging lifestyle Isent a bloody competition and is about sharing afterall. It's just dafties trying to cause bother clearly.

fife

Party for 3 m

Party for 5, we’re in. "

Will be good to see you there

By *erlins5Man  over a year ago

South Fife

I am a bit late to the post, sorry. I can't make that date as I am away that weekend but would be keen to come if it became a regular thing I hope it all goes well.

fife

"I am a bit late to the post, sorry. I can't make that date as I am away that weekend but would be keen to come if it became a regular thing I hope it all goes well. "

Yes hopefully be a regular thing if enough interest

fife

This social is still happening, just working on a venue

fife

There is another thread set up also as venue has confirmed for sat 9th April 6pm for food, after for drinks.

If anyone interested there is the other thread to comment on and il be setting up a kik group for chat and details soon

Looking forward to this very much.

We should both be there.

fife

For those interested, can I get peoples kik to share the details please

fife

If no one wants to share their kik publicly, please message me or let me know if you can't

By *ndyman76Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hi, would be interested in this if a single guy is welcome. Will pm you my kik details if that’s ok.

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Me me me

fife

"Me me me "

Hey we have a more up to date thread but of course your more than welcome

fife

For those not on Kik, I need to know if want booked for the meal first?

By *axPerthMan  over a year ago

Perth

Hi, I'm a newbie in Perth and this sounds great. I'm not sure about time though, as I won't be free til 7.30.

I'll dm you my kik details. Thanks

Perth

"Hi, I'm a newbie in Perth and this sounds great. I'm not sure about time though, as I won't be free til 7.30.

I'll dm you my kik details. Thanks"

I've just seen I can't dm you.

By kik name is _axperth64

Perth

"Hi, I'm a newbie in Perth and this sounds great. I'm not sure about time though, as I won't be free til 7.30.

I'll dm you my kik details. Thanks

I've just seen I can't dm you.

By kik name is _axperth64 "

^My kik name eyeroll

By *wingDuoKY12Couple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

We would like to attend if there are still spaces available. It'll be our first social, nervous much?

Hey guys might fancy popping along, where and when is it please? x

By *afik1987Man  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

69 what I done?

Sounds fun xx

fife

This is an old thread , a new thread was made. The social was a great success, sorry everyone couldn't join, possibly meet everyone at the next one

» Add a new message to this topic