FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Married Guys on here

Married Guys on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are married men in here like me having any degree of success on here.

I wouldn't say I'm the ugliest bloke on here and certainly not proclaiming to be stunning lol just not having any success what so ever because I'm married.

Are there women in here that are ok seeing married guys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *res and AnnCouple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Definitely being married would be the problem, my wife would not entertain meeting a married guy in a MMF

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My wife says she's prefers married as they will be way more discreet

No success whatsoever

Honestly?

Have a one liner on your profile stating you're attached so you can't be accused of lying on here.

Other than that, just be yourself and people will either like you or not. Many, many women will claim they never meet married men. And many of them lie.

By *ibiJayMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Moderate success, it is easier to get meets if you're bi/pan though

Years ago I used to meet married men but after certain issues with them, I don't meet married men anymore.

At least you're honest about it OP so it's up to the women now as to whether or not they want to meet you. Just be yourself and you can't go wrong x

By *igsaw93Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Plenty of people meet married men on here, as they take it on a case by case basis. Plus often at parties etc you simply don't know everyone's back story.

That being said, I'm not sure if you've been specifically told that's why they won't meet you after talking to you, ?or if that's an assumption you're making for not getting replies.

Jigs xx

Yeah I'm getting that a lot

Week that's what I thought. Married guys wouldn't mess people about. Plus, as you said discretion assured

Edinburgh

People are generally hesitant with profiles that have no profile picture or public images, I'm not saying post a full face picture but it helps differentiate you from the "fakes"

I've always been upfront in my messages that I'm married. I certainly don't hide the fact. Always put my cards on the table

Very kind of you to say so, thank you

Hi there. A lot of women don't reply for one reason or other. I understand women get thousands of messages. Or they just have the manners to reply. The ones that have replied have openly said no because I'm married

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Week that's what I thought. Married guys wouldn't mess people about. Plus, as you said discretion assured"

Married men do mess people about. They can’t be as flexible as I’d like. Meets are always on their terms. And they are liable to pull out of a meet at the last minute cos the wife decided not to go out after all.

"My wife says she's prefers married as they will be way more discreet "

Because they are naturally evil.

"Week that's what I thought. Married guys wouldn't mess people about. Plus, as you said discretion assured

Married men do mess people about. They can’t be as flexible as I’d like. Meets are always on their terms. And they are liable to pull out of a meet at the last minute cos the wife decided not to go out after all. "

Some of them are liars too. I was caught out a couple of times in the past with them telling me they're single when clearly you can see a wedding ring in their pics

Lanarkshire

"Week that's what I thought. Married guys wouldn't mess people about. Plus, as you said discretion assured

Married men do mess people about. They can’t be as flexible as I’d like. Meets are always on their terms. And they are liable to pull out of a meet at the last minute cos the wife decided not to go out after all.

Some of them are liars too. I was caught out a couple of times in the past with them telling me they're single when clearly you can see a wedding ring in their pics "

But this guy isn’t lying, Kate. He’s admitting he is married.

Some of them are liars too. I was caught out a couple of times in the past with them telling me they're single when clearly you can see a wedding ring in their pics

But this guy isn’t lying, Kate. He’s admitting he is married."

That's what I said in my previous post, that at least he's one of the honest ones x

Some of them are liars too. I was caught out a couple of times in the past with them telling me they're single when clearly you can see a wedding ring in their pics "

How were you caught out when “you can clearly see a wedding ring in their pics”?

A couple times as well.

Not trying to be wide, but surely not that clear?

Sorry if not reading not reading things right.

How were you caught out when “you can clearly see a wedding ring in their pics”?

A couple times as well.

Sorry if not reading not reading things right."

Caught out as in met them and then they let it slip lol x

Lanarkshire

A couple times as well.

Caught out as in met them and then they let it slip lol x"

But you saw their picture first?

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I never used to see married guys but then when singles guys started all their pish and possessiveness I thought I might get an easier time with guys already committed.

Aww alas how wrong was I.

I get alot of abuse but it's clearly stated in my profile. It's hit and miss really OP. Some people are fine with it some aren't

A couple times as well.

Caught out as in met them and then they let it slip lol x

But you saw their picture first?"

Face pic? Yes x

I wouldn't even get as far as looking at your profile to see you're married. Silhouette profiles get deleted from my inbox. I suggest a profile photo OP, doesn't need to be your face obviously..

But maybe not a dick pic either

"I never used to see married guys but then when singles guys started all their pish and possessiveness I thought I might get an easier time with guys already committed.

Aww alas how wrong was I. "

That is utterly mental.

Committed to cheating.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

The married guys I meet are lovely. I suppose it depends on who you meet.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Are married men in here like me having any degree of success on here.

I wouldn't say I'm the ugliest bloke on here and certainly not proclaiming to be stunning lol just not having any success what so ever because I'm married.

Are there women in here that are ok seeing married guys"

There are many lovely married/attached men on here who are successfully yes .

Are you sure the reason is because you are married?

Limited success but then again I’m not looking to ‘try’ and jump just anyone either xx

Shame you don’t bat for both teams as married guys are a weak spot for us lol

I'd say the fact you have no pics whatsoever on your profile will have more to do with it.

Always say upfront. I suppose the only one I'm lying to is my wife

By *olfblondeWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

aren’t people afraid of the karma they’ll get in life if they knowingly facilitate someone cheating on their partner?!!?

I do have photos, with my being married I have them as friends only to view

Most females filters have profiles without any sort of pictures blocked so prob not getting alot of views either.

Just my thought on it.

"aren’t people afraid of the karma they’ll get in life if they knowingly facilitate someone cheating on their partner?!!? "
nope

"Most females filters have profiles without any sort of pictures blocked so prob not getting alot of views either.

Just my thought on it.

"

Yeah I agree..

"I do have photos, with my being married I have them as friends only to view"
Your profile reads very negative ie Il not get much interest but thought I’d try anyway .

Also the comment on women in stockings appeals more than the ladies face … really ! ?

This to me says Il meet anyone whether attracted to them or not .

I’m sorry but as a woman this would put me off meeting you as I’d rather meet someone who was attracted to me both in looks and personality …just my opinion good luck

Your entitled to your opinion if that's how you read it. 1. I'm certainly not looking to shag my way through the site and going on some female pictures, I'm certainly not looking to shag just anyone. Like everyone in here, we all state our likes and dislike and I am just starting I like women wearing stockings but it's not the be all and end all

????thanks

Thanks for the advice. I don't send dick pics as I've read enough female profiles to know most women don't like that

By *ide em cowgirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm not one for meeting married men unless they both play on here or happy with the situation. I choose to stay single so I can enjoy this lifestyle and I don't really like the thought that there is a woman clueless to what their husband is getting up to and sometimes the guy is getting off on that. Each to their own.

"Your entitled to your opinion if that's how you read it. 1. I'm certainly not looking to shag my way through the site and going on some female pictures, I'm certainly not looking to shag just anyone. Like everyone in here, we all state our likes and dislike and I am just starting I like women wearing stockings but it's not the be all and end all"
I get that but it’s the fact you look to see if a woman wears stocking and state you look at that 1st before being interested in what she might look like lol

Valid point. Some good pointers from everyone so can I take this opportunity to thank you all for your feedback.

I know and understand I'll not be everyone's cup of tea. I'm polite, courteous, respectful, discrete and just looking for that one woman to have nsa fun with.

I totally get that.

By *igGs19Woman  over a year ago

Castle Douglas

Personally wouldn't knowingly meet a married man (unless their partner was aware and agreeable to it). Having been cheated on, I couldn't knowingly be the person enabling that, regardless of how bad a person's marriage maybe, etc.

Further to that, agree with a number of the comments above, which you seem to have gotten a little defensive about -

You have no profile pic, even a pic of your legs or chest or anything to grab attention will make a huge difference. It's easy to take a pic with no identifying features.

You haven't been verified - you can get both pic verified by the site and can go into the chat rooms and get cam verified pretty easily. Significantly more likely to get a response when someone looks at your profile and can see you likely are who you say you are.

Lastly agree some points in the profile read negatively and "woes me". Don't dwell on the negative, sell the positive. If you say people won't want to meet you because you're married, they'll take the hint. Sell it as you're married, so discretion assured, etc. And leave the negatives out.

Good luck

"aren’t people afraid of the karma they’ll get in life if they knowingly facilitate someone cheating on their partner?!!? "

This is why I couldn't knowingly get involved with a married man. Which is a shame in someways as the nicest guys I've chatted to on here have all been attached.

Great pointers and I've already started to address some of them by putting a profile photo on. Photo has been verified by the site but I will change wording to be a little more positive so thank you once again for your constructive criticism ??

OK I've taken on some pointers and changed a couple of things on my profile. Hopefully, it's slightly better and more appealing

"Great pointers and I've already started to address some of them by putting a profile photo on. Photo has been verified by the site but I will change wording to be a little more positive so thank you once again for your constructive criticism ??"

Tuck your shirt in!

You can be married on her on a single profile and not be cheating. I am in an open relationship and we have a couples profile too. My partner (not married, living in sin) is more than happy for me to go leave her in piece every so often and get some rid of some of my hornyness. I just have a higher sex drive than her, we are both a bit kinky and some kinks cross over and others don’t.

It is interesting that many on what seems to be a very open minded site assume it’s cheating. Not that I’m saying everyone or even most ar in my position.

By *igGs19Woman  over a year ago

Castle Douglas

"aren’t people afraid of the karma they’ll get in life if they knowingly facilitate someone cheating on their partner?!!?

You can be married on her on a single profile and not be cheating. I am in an open relationship and we have a couples profile too. My partner (not married, living in sin) is more than happy for me to go leave her in piece every so often and get some rid of some of my hornyness. I just have a higher sex drive than her, we are both a bit kinky and some kinks cross over and others don’t.

It is interesting that many on what seems to be a very open minded site assume it’s cheating. Not that I’m saying everyone or even most ar in my position. "

I wouldn't have a problem with that personally. My issue isn't with attached men, it's with attached liars regardless of gender. If the partner is aware and accepting of the situation, regardless of if they themselves play or not, then fair enough, that ain't cheating.

"aren’t people afraid of the karma they’ll get in life if they knowingly facilitate someone cheating on their partner?!!?

It is interesting that many on what seems to be a very open minded site assume it’s cheating. Not that I’m saying everyone or even most ar in my position. "

There is a difference between playing with consent to cheating tho anyone playing behind their partners back is cheating playing with full consent of a partner isn’t .

By *exy gentMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"OK I've taken on some pointers and changed a couple of things on my profile. Hopefully, it's slightly better and more appealing "

Hi mate, I'm in exactly the same boat as you, and it's not all about sex, good chat and banter is also important

By *ife_guy85Man  over a year ago

Dunfermline

I’m not married anymore and still have very little luck on here.

"I’m not married anymore and still have very little luck on here. "

Just ugly then.

Cannae help with that one

By *andy-FellaMan  over a year ago

Harthill

Similar level of success here - and I am in an open relationship - gf away meeting someone now in fact, lucky buggers, the lot of them!

Think many women just get so inundated with messages that the ones you send, no matter how long you take composing them, don't get read - and if they do, don't get replied to unfortunately.

Very true

Married man here and I've had one meet so far (with a married woman from a couples profile, who apparently don't meet separately haha) so it happens within Fab relationships also. There's also plenty of married women on here behind hubby's back.

I chat regularly with a couple that may or may not result in a meet (I've made a good friend regardless of the outcome), they have no problem with me being married. Other couples prefer to meet married men as they will likely be more discreet than a single man.

Everything varies from person to person. Maybe someone would never dream of going with an attached man, then find an unexpected connection with one. Who knows?

All you can do is be yourself, be honest and if there's someone out there for you, it'll happen

I think you have to be as open as required in your profile then truthful if asked about your relationship. Just remember if you do make a good connection that it was through a swinging not dating site. I've had a couple of people try to play the possessive card against my long term relationship when they don't realise the extra marital liaisons make it stronger... There are reasons we can't enjoy each others company like we used to and they're deeply personal so I'm permitted to seek those pleasures elsewhere. Married fwb ftw, couples also.

Thank you

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

Many men I know on here are married and quite successful at getting meets.

"OK I've taken on some pointers and changed a couple of things on my profile. Hopefully, it's slightly better and more appealing "

Backtracking like buggery

Must be pure stunners with massive clocks lol or not upfront about being married

By *cottishMrsWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

It's not my place to judge your martial status. At the end of the day, nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors. You could have an agreement with your wife, you could have a very ill wife, you could have an abusive wife... nobody knows the reasons and it isn't their business. Just be honest, don't be self deprecating or apologetic about it. You're here, as a consenting adult, the same as the rest of us. You're a big boy and you know the consequences of your decisions. The one thing I ask of married/attached men is that they don't drag me into their drama. I'm here with my husband's knowledge and consent, if you're not (even though I won't judge you) then it's a YOU problem. As far as I'm concerned, the wife didn't/doesn't exist. If she finds out, don't drag me down and fuck up my life, when I'm being upfront with my husband. I'll tell her you told me you were single. Simple.

Make sure your profile looks good, catches your eye, and your banter is good.

Good luck!xx

glasgow

i’m talking about cheaters and liars not folks in open marriages!

"I'm not one for meeting married men unless they both play on here or happy with the situation. I choose to stay single so I can enjoy this lifestyle and I don't really like the thought that there is a woman clueless to what their husband is getting up to and sometimes the guy is getting off on that. Each to their own.

"

Damn girl, where have you been hiding?!

"Must be pure stunners with massive clocks lol or not upfront about being married"

BBC

Big Battery-Powered Clocks.

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

Doesn't bother us either way. We aren't looking for single guys but if we were then that's your business. Same with single ladies. Your life so who are we to dictate whats good or bad for you.

The married guy/ woman being on the site has always interested me. It’s a topic that splits opinion and one I have a little experience of as I have met some married women over the time who have all, and still are, absolutely lovely people. Well, excluding that one who ate my last lunchables. You know who you are

I don’t think it’s a barrier, it’s certainly not the barrier that some make it out to be. It seems that the general opinion taken by married men who come on the site and admit they are married is that by their admission, they should have immediate access to every females vagina without having to try. Really doesn’t work like that.

It’s good you have taken some tips on board op, but I don’t think the reason you’re not getting your hole is the marriage status..

[Removed by poster at 20/03/22 22:26:34]

I can only go on the response I've had from the women that have given me the courtesy of a reply. They have said they are not interested in married men.

As to thinking by admitting from the outset that I'm married should entitle me to in your words "my hole" can't be further from the truth.

Thank you, where you both from?

"I can only go on the response I've had from the women that have given me the courtesy of a reply. They have said they are not interested in married men.

As to thinking by admitting from the outset that I'm married should entitle me to in your words "my hole" can't be further from the truth.

"

Matey, chill, relax and zen. It was tongue in cheek….

Well said miss dynamite x

" It seems that the general opinion taken by married men who come on the site and admit they are married is that by their admission, they should have immediate access to every females vagina without having to try. Really doesn’t work like that.

"

What absolutely drivel, as a cheater for many years telling the female I was married had zero to do with getting access to anything. It's about giving the women the respect to make an informed decision as to whether she still wants to play or not. Also there is nothing in your post to imply you made this comment as tongue in cheek , rather a total uninformed statement.

" It seems that the general opinion taken by married men who come on the site and admit they are married is that by their admission, they should have immediate access to every females vagina without having to try. Really doesn’t work like that.

What absolutely drivel, as a cheater for many years telling the female I was married had zero to do with getting access to anything. It's about giving the women the respect to make an informed decision as to whether she still wants to play or not. Also there is nothing in your post to imply you made this comment as tongue in cheek , rather a total uninformed statement. "

Oh look, it’s back. Quoting me again eh, let it go. Getting a bit sad now

Paisley

A couple times as well.

Sorry if not reading not reading things right."

Guys can be widowers and still wear a ring. It can take a long time to get over a bereavement. Just saying that a pic of a wedding ring may have more than one meaning. .

Paisley

OP you’ve only been on Fab two months. It takes time to start meeting people. Many women won’t meet married guys so you’ve already reduced the number of people who will meet you.

If you can go along to socials and meet people, take part in the forums and let people get to know you.

I know married partners are on here for various reasons but there are some people on here who will let you know how they feel about married partners on here.

Edinburgh

There's also just the safety aspect, a lot of women are uncomfortable jumping straight to a meet and prefer socials or club meetings first.

What absolutely drivel, as a cheater for many years telling the female I was married had zero to do with getting access to anything. It's about giving the women the respect to make an informed decision as to whether she still wants to play or not. Also there is nothing in your post to imply you made this comment as tongue in cheek , rather a total uninformed statement.

Oh look, it’s back."

You gotta explain that one to me as i dont know what you mean bud
" Quoting me again eh, let it go. Getting a bit sad now "

It's simple , if your going to make wide sweeping statements like the above then people have a right to quote you no respond, that's why there's a button , "quote and reply" , anyways let's not deflect the thread with tantrums . Back to you OP

This site us shite mate for meeting women, they all 2ant this and that and no one liners, dont message saying hi hows you, dont send dick pic must be single must have nine inch cock, want social meet first, honestly girls it a sex site you come here horny find someone and take away the horn its that simple.

Most ladies done even try and start a conversation on here just dont reply.

I find the girls on here just dont meet and when they do meet its with the same friends they have had for years

The girsl on this site are not that playbunny hot epecially in Scotland tbh they think they are something and tbh they are honestly not that special to be making all those demands.

By *Booboo-Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"This site us shite mate for meeting women, they all 2ant this and that and no one liners, dont message saying hi hows you, dont send dick pic must be single must have nine inch cock, want social meet first, honestly girls it a sex site you come here horny find someone and take away the horn its that simple.

I find the girls on here just dont meet and when they do meet its with the same friends they have had for years

The girsl on this site are not that playbunny hot epecially in Scotland tbh they think they are something and tbh they are honestly not that special to be making all those demands. "

They "all want..."??

Making generalisations like that are as bad as women saying "all men" or "all married men"

It's difficult on here, because the numbers are massively skewed and this means that women are constantly bombarded with shite messages on a daily basis. When you get 30-40messages a day you can afford to be really picky and selective. The guys can't afford to do this if all they want is quick sex.

I had this issue at first when joining the site. Get along to some of the big socials, meet people in person and don't act like a dick when you're there. If people have met you they are massively more likely to respond and start up a conversation as they know you aren't a faceless twat.

I've had this conversation before about the fact that people don't like married men on a swingers site. There's no point arguing with some as they have had bad experiences and as I said, they can afford to be selective.

"This site us shite mate for meeting women, they all 2ant this and that and no one liners, dont message saying hi hows you, dont send dick pic must be single must have nine inch cock, want social meet first, honestly girls it a sex site you come here horny find someone and take away the horn its that simple.

The girsl on this site are not that playbunny hot epecially in Scotland tbh they think they are something and tbh they are honestly not that special to be making all those demands. "

So much to comment on here… the grammar, the entitlement, the judgement, the rudeness, the sheer wrongness… the profile… the “straightness”… but you do know OP, you don’t have to be here? (Usual disclaimer, just my opinion others are available )

glasgow

What absolutely drivel, as a cheater for many years telling the female I was married had zero to do with getting access to anything. It's about giving the women the respect to make an informed decision as to whether she still wants to play or not. Also there is nothing in your post to imply you made this comment as tongue in cheek , rather a total uninformed statement. "

So you care more about being respectful to a random chick you’re hooking up with rather than your girlfriend/wife….. mercy me, sometimes fab is just a horror show!

So you care more about being respectful to a random chick you’re hooking up with rather than your girlfriend/wife….. mercy me, sometimes fab is just a horror show! "

I’ve always found it an interesting anomaly that people want cheaters to be honest about it

glasgow

So you care more about being respectful to a random chick you’re hooking up with rather than your girlfriend/wife….. mercy me, sometimes fab is just a horror show!

I’ve always found it an interesting anomaly that people want cheaters to be honest about it "

cheaters are trained liars, someone who lies to someone every day of their life is a pretty scary individual tbh. It’s not even so much that I’m icked out by the betrayal aspect of it, I just wonder how many more lies this person is stacking up in their life. not the kind of person I’d personally feel safe meeting up with. Be safe girls !

I’ve always found it an interesting anomaly that people want cheaters to be honest about it

cheaters are trained liars, someone who lies to someone every day of their life is a pretty scary individual tbh. It’s not even so much that I’m icked out by the betrayal aspect of it, I just wonder how many more lies this person is stacking up in their life. not the kind of person I’d personally feel safe meeting up with. Be safe girls ! "

What I meant was it’s a strange contradiction to ask a married person to be honest with the person they are cheating with (the cheatee??) about cheating… I’ve seen many say “be honest so I can decide whether to meet you or not” (hoping that makes sense

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Had 2 FWB type relatiochips courtesy of Fab, both of whom were married.

So there are plenty of married women on here, as well as married guys!!

cheaters are trained liars, someone who lies to someone every day of their life is a pretty scary individual tbh. It’s not even so much that I’m icked out by the betrayal aspect of it, I just wonder how many more lies this person is stacking up in their life. not the kind of person I’d personally feel safe meeting up with. Be safe girls ! "

People cheat.

I get that e.g d*unken night out etc. I’m not condoning it but see how it can happen.

What I don’t get is people having affairs or seeking sex with other people behind their partners back.

If nothing else I would be stressed out my mind trying to live a double life.

Jumping out my skin every time my phone buzzes. Maybe they use burner phones like in Breaking Bad.

near Glasgow

"The married guys I meet are lovely. I suppose it depends on who you meet. "

Exactly, not everyone should be tarred with the same brush!! Thank you.

near Glasgow

You haven't a clue what goes on behind closed doors!

glasgow

You haven't a clue what goes on behind closed doors! "

closed doors? Many cheaters on here explain openly on their profile why they’re out here doing their thing… forgive me for going by what I read

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

The girsl on this site are not that playbunny hot epecially in Scotland tbh they think they are something and tbh they are honestly not that special to be making all those demands.

So much to comment on here… the grammar, the entitlement, the judgement, the rudeness, the sheer wrongness… the profile… the “straightness”… but you do know OP, you don’t have to be here? (Usual disclaimer, just my opinion others are available ) "

Form an orderly queue ladies

Edinburgh

I'm on here and so is my wife. Her profile name is on my profile. Mine is on hers.

It was her that told me I should sign up here. We're fully transparent with each other and discuss how things are going most weeks.

I've been on the end of being cheat on and it was one of the worse experiences of my life. I wouldn't go near a person who was cheating, but would happily go there if they knew and were ok with it. I'm not going to be the reason that some poor person's life is pulled from under them even if it's not my problem.

So much to comment on here… the grammar, the entitlement, the judgement, the rudeness, the sheer wrongness… the profile… the “straightness”… but you do know OP, you don’t have to be here? (Usual disclaimer, just my opinion others are available )

Form an orderly queue ladies "

So you care more about being respectful to a random chick you’re hooking up with rather than your girlfriend/wife….. mercy me, sometimes fab is just a horror show! "

You’re best to just leave him be, youl get more sense out of a stuffed parrot. Always too keen to cherrypick arguments by attempting to take the higher ground in statements that are forever contradictory.

Some great points above, this topic always does create good debate as we all see things differently.

However just to touch on my comment that lemon tried to jump on, the attitudes often attributed to women on this site are summed up in a post above, the attitude that women are purely here to be fucked and how dare they ask questions beforehand…

Crazy

When did they change the name to FabShaggers?

Forgot that women on here should be happy to open their legs to anyone, whenever they demand.

I don't come on here to "take away my horn", I come on here to find out what is happening at clubs and socials. I guess the fact that some posts make me drier than Gandhi's flip flop does make my horn go away in a sense

So I'm assuming your whole family and friends know your on Fab then, ? You've never been out on a Fab meet and asked by someone, where you were last night or over the weekend, I'm sure you told the truth , the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Probably most people on Fab are stacking up the lies , and anyone who says otherwise, I'd say are lying.

"

However just to touch on my comment that lemon tried to jump on, the attitudes often attributed to women on this site are summed up in a post above, the attitude that women are purely here to be fucked and how dare they ask questions beforehand…

Crazy

"

You know repeating what you have already said doesn't make it any less drivel.

And let's assume for 1 millisecond it's true, that must go hand in hand with married women's attitude to Fab also then surely. Since you said earlier you've met cheating women in the past not really grasping why you have such a negative attitude to cheating guys but cheating women are there to be shagged. Kind of hypocritical if you asked me.

Wheres Carlos when you need him!?

"

Crazy

You know repeating what you have already said doesn't make it any less drivel.

And let's assume for 1 millisecond it's true, that must go hand in hand with married women's attitude to Fab also then surely. Since you said earlier you've met cheating women in the past not really grasping why you have such a negative attitude to cheating guys but cheating women are there to be shagged. Kind of hypocritical if you asked me. "

Someone’s rattled..again.

You’re actually putting words in my mouth to fit your closed minded narrative. I don’t like other men putting things into my mouth so I’d like it if you would stop it.

There is a comment made above by another member that validates my initial tongue in cheek comment regarding the attitude towards women on the site so get that right up you. For the avoidance of doubt, the nature of the wording i used in my first post is a huge hint at it being tongue in cheek. Those with the ability to see past their own noses would see that.

The chauvinistic views that just because the male has admitted to be married therefore doesn’t make it a barrier is displayed all the time on the site. Do I see a difference between married men and married women on the site? Apart from gender then no, I’ve never said otherwise. I would however highlight that they are all adults and therefore able to make their own decisions. The private lives of other fab members is absolutely non of my business.

You’re one quite bitter chap, it’s rather sad and I feel sorry for you that you need to come onto a forum to try and start on other people for no reason. Try and be a better version of you x

"Wheres Carlos when you need him!? "

Carlos is a lover, not a fighter. He leaves the bickering to the other hombres.

Actually missing his comments lol

"Wheres Carlos when you need him!?

Carlos is a lover, not a fighter. He leaves the bickering to the other hombres.

"

Some could learn from Carlos, Viva Carlos!!!! Trae de vuelta a carlos!!!

Lanarkshire

Oooft, they’ll be hammering your door down now.

Oooft, they’ll be hammering your door down now. "

jimmyjimster = The Gerald Ratner of Fab P.R.

If expecting the men I chose to engage with not to be fucking whallopers then aye, I'm demanding.

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"Are married men in here like me having any degree of success on here.

Are there women in here that are ok seeing married guys"

OP you are no different to any other person on the site.

1. Good profile - be honest, open descriptive of wants.

2. Good profile pictures - be imaginative excite the viewer.

3. Socialise - online - chatrooms, forums. Get noticed get known.

4. Socialise - offline and in person - attend social events, club nights. Get noticed get known.

After that it's a simple case of "dinnay be a dick"

Now I would ask you. Are you forfilling those criteria??

You have your answer.

"

Someone’s rattled..again."

Awe petal try not to get rattled

"

You’re actually putting words in my mouth to fit your closed minded narrative. I don’t like other men putting things into my mouth so I’d like it if you would stop it.

There is a comment made above by another member that validates my initial tongue in cheek comment regarding the attitude towards women on the site so get that right up you. For the avoidance of doubt, the nature of the wording i used in my first post is a huge hint at it being tongue in cheek. Those with the ability to see past their own noses would see that.

The chauvinistic views that just because the male has admitted to be married therefore doesn’t make it a barrier is displayed all the time on the site. Do I see a difference between married men and married women on the site? Apart from gender then no, I’ve never said otherwise. I would however highlight that they are all adults and therefore able to make their own decisions. The private lives of other fab members is absolutely non of my business.

You’re one quite bitter chap, it’s rather sad and I feel sorry for you that you need to come onto a forum to try and start on other people for no reason. Try and be a better version of you x"

Your trying your hardest with all these petty names , bitter , sad , better version , lol, I'm quite happy calling out drivel, that's quite within forum guidelines. Geez a kiss and let's make up .

Oh boy do I miss Carlos too. He made us ladies laugh, in a good way

"

Someone’s rattled..again. Awe petal try not to get rattled

You’re one quite bitter chap, it’s rather sad and I feel sorry for you that you need to come onto a forum to try and start on other people for no reason. Try and be a better version of you x

Your trying your hardest with all these petty names , bitter , sad , better version , lol, I'm quite happy calling out drivel, that's quite within forum guidelines. Geez a kiss and let's make up . "

Chief, between this thread and your “Nippy” Sturgeon one doesn’t really back up your profile of “Drama free normal guy here, no agendas to fulfil , no bitching wanted or responded to.”

Just saying.

"

Someone’s rattled..again. Awe petal try not to get rattled

Your trying your hardest with all these petty names , bitter , sad , better version , lol, I'm quite happy calling out drivel, that's quite within forum guidelines. Geez a kiss and let's make up .

Chief, between this thread and your “Nippy” Sturgeon one doesn’t really back up your profile of “Drama free normal guy here, no agendas to fulfil , no bitching wanted or responded to.”

Just saying."

Your opinion is more than welcome bud, as is my opinion on wee nippy, my opinion that someone's post regarding married men above is drivel is simply that, an opinion and I fail to see what agenda I'm trying to fulfil by these opinions. As for bitching I've been really nice in my opinion.

Anyway let's get back to the OP , more than happy to continue conversation away from the forums if you like.

By *cottishMrsWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

You're allowed to be selective about who sticks their dick in you, I don't see that as a bad thing. It's a sex site, yes, but that doesn't mean we need to meet up with anyone who asks. There are plenty of things that put me off someone, and I imagine the same goes for you, since you don't find Scottish women attractive. We all have preferences, some just have more than others.

Happy Fabbing x

By *xymcsexingtonWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Some do some don't focus on one's that don't mind attached people

By *xymcsexingtonWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have met a couple of married men I don't judge and I made my own mind up about meeting them.

Probably wouldn't anymore as the risk is always there but some ladies/couples will

By *ocketman69xxxMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

As a single guy, it’s difficult enough to get any meets so must be even harder if married...

[Removed by poster at 22/03/22 16:20:40]

I am not the only one saying this as all you here through this thread is,it so hard to meet a women even if your single on here thats just fact, the other fact is that women on here are far to demanding for what they want and to try and even start a chat or get a reply is basically 1 out of 100 for that. The women on here are not like the women in london where chating is easy and meeting is after the chat if both like each other with no high demands just fun. I get flirted with most days at work with ladies and have a some very good giggles with them so its definetly not me thats got any issues in meeting or may be its just every other women on here i am just not there type even though they havent even tried to make conversation back. Just seem this site is shite for meeting scottish women no problem in london but hey they are a bit more broader minded

Just my opinion on what i have found over the last few years in here and i am sure most guys would agree.

By *unshinee99Woman  over a year ago

Central Scotland

Scottish women are so intuitive

"I am not the only one saying this as all you here through this thread is,it so hard to meet a women even if your single on here thats just fact, the other fact is that women on here are far to demanding for what they want and to try and even start a chat or get a reply is basically 1 out of 100 for that. The women on here are not like the women in london where chating is easy and meeting is after the chat if both like each other with no high demands just fun. I get flirted with most days at work with ladies and have a some very good giggles with them so its definetly not me thats got any issues in meeting or may be its just every other women on here i am just not there type even though they havent even tried to make conversation back. Just seem this site is shite for meeting scottish women no problem in london but hey they are a bit more broader minded

Just my opinion on what i have found over the last few years in here and i am sure most guys would agree."

You've just gave a good shout out for the Scottish women, clearly they have higher standards going by your post. Nothing wrong with having higher standards. I will partly agree with you that some not all women are quite demanding on Fab but the power is with them to a certain extent due to the numbers game but the power is most certainly still with you to scroll on past. If you act desperate you will be seen as desperate. Having lived in Scotland and worked down south i can't say I've noticed any difference in the women though.

I have found way more fun on Tinder and POF though than I have found on Fab. Can usually sort a meet on those sites within 4-5 days of trying.

"I am not the only one saying this as all you here through this thread is,it so hard to meet a women even if your single on here thats just fact, the other fact is that women on here are far to demanding for what they want and to try and even start a chat or get a reply is basically 1 out of 100 for that. The women on here are not like the women in london where chating is easy and meeting is after the chat if both like each other with no high demands just fun. I get flirted with most days at work with ladies and have a some very good giggles with them so its definetly not me thats got any issues in meeting or may be its just every other women on here i am just not there type even though they havent even tried to make conversation back. Just seem this site is shite for meeting scottish women no problem in london but hey they are a bit more broader minded

Just my opinion on what i have found over the last few years in here and i am sure most guys would agree."

Chin up bud. Would appear the Scottish men like you at least

Your experience is yours, there's a few things though.

1. Most guys would agree??? not so sure.

2. One in 100 is some folks estimate of the ratio of men to women here so how is that a bad result if that's true.

3. Would you really expect a woman to meet if not comfortable???

4. Women are "demanding" hmmm not so sure of that statement... I am sure if someone connected with you by chat etc they would meet you.

Not trying to be negative but I know there are many FABulous men here who meet easily so... dunno, seems sweeping to say it's ALL Scottish women.

Anywho, good luck on site and as Miss Muff said chin up (maybe other things too

Just my opinion on what i have found over the last few years in here and i am sure most guys would agree.

Chin up bud. Would appear the Scottish men like you at least "

He’s a sucker for a Scottish male meet

Maybe Zest ought to stick with Tinder and POF if he loves them so much

Such a heated thread…it fair stokes up a reaction in people which has to be commended….the forums are precisely for this purpose…and it allows folk to get a greater insight into fellow fabbers…information is key when chatting prospective partners

Respectful debate folks…(mostly) keep it up

"Maybe Zest ought to stick with Tinder and POF if he loves them so much "

I come here for the banter and other sites for my fun . Although it's good to catch a few socials or clubs with Mrs Penguin from time to time, other sites don't offer that option.

I don’t mind meeting married women but I always warn them there’s a high probability of being caught by their husband due to the out of body experience I inflict on them, Recovery time varies.

"I don’t mind meeting married women but I always warn them there’s a high probability of being caught by their husband due to the out of body experience I inflict on them, Recovery time varies. "

How long does it usually take for the imprint of your nutsack to fade from their chin?

"I don’t mind meeting married women but I always warn them there’s a high probability of being caught by their husband due to the out of body experience I inflict on them, Recovery time varies. "

Watch you don't trip over that ego of yours

By *ark EdgeCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

As long as the person is honest then we have no issues. Some of the best TVs we have played with were married.

"I don’t mind meeting married women but I always warn them there’s a high probability of being caught by their husband due to the out of body experience I inflict on them, Recovery time varies.

How long does it usually take for the imprint of your nutsack to fade from their chin?"

Is this a rhetorical question or is it causing you issues when applying your makeup.

Think they would chew you up and spit you back out

"I don’t mind meeting married women but I always warn them there’s a high probability of being caught by their husband due to the out of body experience I inflict on them, Recovery time varies.

How long does it usually take for the imprint of your nutsack to fade from their chin?"

Some are more prominent and angular than others. Head off the bed, baws aff the eyes is what causes the greatest amount of damage and concussion

How long does it usually take for the imprint of your nutsack to fade from their chin?

Some are more prominent and angular than others. Head off the bed, baws aff the eyes is what causes the greatest amount of damage and concussion "

Crash helmet for the nut.

Concealer for the eyes.

Mr will be none the wiser

By *abfunmale1Man  over a year ago

South Wales

Not having much luck. But I expected that anyway. It’s not for everyone I guess

By *aleros28Man  over a year ago

troon

Yup totally getting the sane vibe

Oooft, they’ll be hammering your door down now.

jimmyjimster = The Gerald Ratner of Fab P.R."

Why do you have a problem with basic etiquette? So we come on a sex site, hang on till I unlock the door and lie on my bed naked for anyone to walk in..

I think you need a magazine and a tissue.

He’s a sucker for a Scottish male meet "

Another needy reply. Grow up guys, I flirt and giggle with people, trust me it does not mean I want to lock them in my cupboard.

I find the terms NSA and open minded are banded about here too much. You can't be married and life the good life having "NSA" expecting to just jolly along and have women at your feet no questions asked.

If your not in a happy marriage...why are you in one. Takes more balls to step away, maybe you should have a gander make sure you still have 2.

Another needy reply. Grow up guys, I flirt and giggle with people, trust me it does not mean I want to lock them in my cupboard."

I’m guessing I have been quoted by accident here considering my post has absolutely nothing to do with what you’re saying.

Well guessed.

Another needy reply. Grow up guys, I flirt and giggle with people, trust me it does not mean I want to lock them in my cupboard.

I’m guessing I have been quoted by accident here considering my post has absolutely nothing to do with what you’re saying. "

I’m in the same boat.

To paraphrase Ronan Keating “You quote it best when you quote nothing at all”.

By *pache1971Man  over a year ago

Livingston

I'm also married and on here with my wife's consent. We had a couples profile and met a few couples but she stopped playing. We have an open marriage and state on my profile that I'm married to let people choose whether to meet me. I'd rather be honest than hide the fact.

By *arried West End CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We’re a married couple on here that play together but also play solo

By *ornyone30Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

I find being married hinders my chances. Firstly just being married without consent to play puts a lot of women off but also because it means im fairly limited in times i can meet just makes it too hard to get something arranged.It is what it is and tbh im not really that bothered, i still hope one day i will find someone who can work around my situation.

I’m guessing I have been quoted by accident here considering my post has absolutely nothing to do with what you’re saying.

I’m in the same boat.

To paraphrase Ronan Keating “You quote it best when you quote nothing at all”."

Remain calm...

I'm married and I have women falling at my feet, really need to stop tripping them up

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

So many married guys on that cant be honest from start. They start to message you and after a few days say and I quote "by the way am married does that bother you " hell yes it does !!!!!

I’m a good-looking, highly intelligent cunt who is funny as fuck.

Been single nearly 3 years.

Lord only knows what these lads have to go through to even feel human.

By *un44Man  over a year ago

GLASGOW

Ahh we have found patient zero responsible for pissing off every female on the planet...well fine you. One the up side though you can rest assured that you speak for yourself

By *uncan LynnCouple  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

No one person can judge.we would all hate to be judged for our fun. If married men are not some peoples choice they should pass.

Like a previous comment, we do prefer married.

By *IGDADDYBEAR69Man  over a year ago

glasgow cit centre

I think the main difference the ops is getting at and alot of people its the cheating rather than being married…

You can be on here and be married but be playing with the consent of their partner…

To me its more so the cheating and that goes for both sexes

[Removed by poster at 31/03/22 12:01:07]

Edinburgh

"I think the main difference the ops is getting at and alot of people its the cheating rather than being married…

You can be on here and be married but be playing with the consent of their partner…

To me its more so the cheating and that goes for both sexes"

Totally agree with this. I'm married and both of us are on this site. We play separately and what the other wants to do is entirely up to them with the other's blessing, because we've had the conversations and regularly check in afterwards.

I was speaking with someone for quite a while that I really liked, but recently found out they were in a relationship and the partner didn't know. I'm not ok with that, so I've drawn a line under it. I'm not going to be that guy. Others may have different thoughts and that's up to them but not for me.

You have my full sympathy my friend. It's ridiculous. Women either blank you and Don't reply even if they read your message. Also when they do chat including what's app. They then say I didn't read you were married. Even though it's bold as brass on my profile. Total honesty. What are we meant to say a load of bullshit to get a meet on here. I really don't understand there must be quite a few of us blokes on here in the same boat

"You have my full sympathy my friend. It's ridiculous. Women either blank you and Don't reply even if they read your message. Also when they do chat including what's app. They then say I didn't read you were married. Even though it's bold as brass on my profile. Total honesty. What are we meant to say a load of bullshit to get a meet on here. I really don't understand there must be quite a few of us blokes on here in the same boat "

There’s a couple of things here…

1. Women blank you

That’s because the site rules specify a non response should be read as polite “no thank you”

2. Chatting for a while on any medium.

It’s anyone’s right to say no to meeting at any point, sometimes people don’t take the hint so again silence is surely a no. Getting upset about it is a waste of time.

3. Total Honesty

I doubt very much there is total honesty merely a version of the truth. As I’ve said before I find it intriguing that some people here want the truth from someone who isn’t being truthful with their partner, hence my point in “total honesty”

Not specifically getting at you incidentally but just as there have been sweeping statements about married men you’ve made sweeping ones about women and “what you need to do”. Lie??? Yes many men do that along with flattery and gaslighting. I’m sure women can too.

You have on your profile don’t judge me till you know the truth. I wonder what your wife’s truth is, I imagine the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

As someone once said “there is my truth, your truth and THE truth”

We do all have choice

I fully respect your response and comments. The genuine case is my wife is 7 years older than me and is not interested in sex anymore. I do have her permission to do what I like but not to rub her face in it. I.E not to bring women into our house when she is there. Which I fully understand. All I was getting at was there is alot if leading us guys on here. Then suddenly nothing. It just irritates me. In addition I have spoken to married woman and suddenly nothing.

"I fully respect your response and comments. The genuine case is my wife is 7 years older than me and is not interested in sex anymore. I do have her permission to do what I like but not to rub her face in it. I.E not to bring women into our house when she is there. Which I fully understand. All I was getting at was there is alot if leading us guys on here. Then suddenly nothing. It just irritates me. In addition I have spoken to married woman and suddenly nothing. "

Many thanks for that and likewise comments respected. Also I’d underline I wasn’t getting at you personally it was merely that your comments echoed what a lot of people say (male, female, married or not). Irritating as it is that folk may often change their mind or even enjoy the chase rather than actually meeting it is still their right to do so or decide not to meet at any point. That may be because the other party has done or suggested something that has poured cold water on the interaction. If you or anyone else is finding you come up against the same attitude a lot though, I’d be looking at what I’m doing or saying to meet the same problem repeatedly. You have certainly done the right thing in broaching the situation with your wife and that she endorses you being here. I’ll suggest one thing though, especially as you’ve explained it on an open forum. Why not say on your profile you’re here with permission rather than “don’t judge me till you know the truth” which sounds a bit ominous, you may find it helps happy fabbing

Thanks again. I'll take your suggestion on board. Happy fabbing to you ??

"Thanks again. I'll take your suggestion on board. Happy fabbing to you ??"

Cheers, thanks too for the intelligent interaction, it’s how it should be here and so often isn’t. Like the pics btw, very rockgod lol

Thanks. Shame you didn't live closer lol x

"Thanks. Shame you didn't live closer lol x"

» Add a new message to this topic