FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > hey press reporter

hey press reporter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

did you get hard or wet while reading the posts from your fake profile?? are you going to meet some people who mailed you but be more discrete than the police officer you exposed? surely you need a wee wank or ride with all the stress you must be under sitting at a desk reading a swingers site rather than being outside exposing people who are perhaps actualy harming people!!!!! maybe if your sorts done more digging than waiting for shit to land on your door step then people like that vile man saville may have been exposed while damaging peoples lives!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"did you get hard or wet while reading the posts from your fake profile?? are you going to meet some people who mailed you but be more discrete than the police officer you exposed? surely you need a wee wank or ride with all the stress you must be under sitting at a desk reading a swingers site rather than being outside exposing people who are perhaps actualy harming people!!!!! maybe if your sorts done more digging than waiting for shit to land on your door step then people like that vile man saville may have been exposed while damaging peoples lives!"

Well said

By *rcplCouple  over a year ago

here not there

Yep must agree very well said

as i said in previous post , the reporters who have been named ,will they be so happy when the police keep stopping them? drive carefully , lol

also i read that the profile they set up was verified so either they set up multiple ones or the took part in our seedy lifestyle??? mmm hypocrytes????? or just scum ,

Ive never believed all these reporters of numerous papers over the years have "made their excuses and left".

Having seen the amount of lies 1 paper wrote about a friend of mine though I would say they are most definitely scum.

Why people still buy them is a mystery to me

"Ive never believed all these reporters of numerous papers over the years have "made their excuses and left".

Having seen the amount of lies 1 paper wrote about a friend of mine though I would say they are most definitely scum.

Why people still buy them is a mystery to me"

Thankfully none of my friends or family buy 'that' paper else I'd have had too many awkward questions to answer.

the point is, under scottish law- you can only be indicted if your arrested for outdoor sex- and to declare virtual war on our swinging lifestyle, is bloody ludicrous from the point of the press- scum is what they are, and I stand by what I have already said

By *ilkycockMan  over a year ago

livingston

Surely any fake reporter profiles should be listed! so we can all avoid them, or we can all message them with nonsense and clog up there inbox!!

Pretty convinced this war on consenting adults from the press won't be over without a campaign for us all to wear the Scarlet Letter! Agenda much?

[Removed by poster at 24/10/12 22:29:09]

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what female copper???? only knew of the guy in the paper,,,lol wat a place,,,

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"the point is, under scottish law- you can only be indicted if your arrested for outdoor sex- and to declare virtual war on our swinging lifestyle, is bloody ludicrous from the point of the press- scum is what they are, and I stand by what I have already said "

That's not entirely true. You can be indicted in Scots Law for all sorts of offences. The distinction surrounds whether the case is brought by the Lord Advocate or the Procurator Fiscal.

That's likely to have an impact on where you're tried in terms of Sheriff Court v High Court and potentially on sentencing.

» Add a new message to this topic