FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Gutted for Celtic

Gutted for Celtic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not even Celtic fans but gutted they lost at the death. But anyway now back to having naughty fun lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just sitting watching it now, not a footie fan either but still a shame for them

wat was score

Could have been worse second half i think we played well shame about there second goal. Cant wait for return game at celtic park

I'm a hibby, but still proud of the tic for a good game!

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"wat was score"

2-1

all 3 goals scored by Barca!

Gutted here too, I know it's only a game but they are my team.

gutted, but we were asking for it with no outball after Samaras went of, we needed a big targetman to hold the ball up when we got it out of defence, no idea why Tony Watt wasn't on the bench for that option. Still, i'm proud of that performace.

Gutted they lost.. i support all British teams in Europe.. and ok they held on but it was the Best Team in the World they were playing.. hard luck Celtic ..

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

Disappointed for the Celtic tonight, but for those last few minutes, would have been a fantastic result! Still they are doing the country proud!.

...... Even though they beat my team 5-0 on Saturday!

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Ok so Celtic were pipped quite literally at the post but I reckon it was a notbad game - with possession at about 70/30 in Barca's favour, a 2-1 at the Nou Camp is a respectable defeat for what many would view as a "diddy SPL team" before tonight's match.

You could see the Barca Boys were well good with their passing skills but despite that, took them to the 94th to avoid defeat our Bhoys.

I think much will be said of fact that Barca had a lot of injury call-offs - but that was mostly to their defence.

The Barca strike force did not deliver over the 90 thanks to our defensive Bhoys frustrating the likes on Messi and Iniesta etc - and some cracking saves by the Celtic goalie. It could have been so easily a Catalonian landslide.

Perhaps the Barca defence problems (they had a 5-4 win at the weekend which rattled them)is putting the strikeforce off stride. Think the emotions of the Barca coach (Tito?) said it all - he looked like a worried man even after the final whistle.

Only time will tell whether Celtic make it to the knock-out stages but I'd say that after our Nou Camp account, it would be a brave person that would right off the Bhoys just yet.

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

I shouldn't laugh but...

What a shame,NOT

Sevco fans have a cheek laughing. losing to Stirling Albion, bottom of the league in Division 4 ring a bell Sevconians ?

"Sevco fans have a cheek laughing. losing to Stirling Albion, bottom of the league in Division 4 ring a bell Sevconians ?"

I was gonna say as a sevco fan i felt sorry for celtic last night, better teams will go there and get dominated like celtic did and lose by a bigger scoreline but the above quotation kinda makes you thing twice!! #bellend!!

They've had more than their fair share of 95th min winners. Justice is sweet

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

"Sevco fans have a cheek laughing. losing to Stirling Albion, bottom of the league in Division 4 ring a bell Sevconians ?

I was gonna say as a sevco fan i felt sorry for celtic last night, better teams will go there and get dominated like celtic did and lose by a bigger scoreline but the above quotation kinda makes you thing twice!! #bellend!!"

Did you look even above to see who started the crap that blights Scottish football?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

"

I can tell your pleased lol, we should have a rolling about floor with the pish flying from the smiley emoticon whilst banging fists at the side

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

I can tell your pleased lol, we should have a rolling about floor with the pish flying from the smiley emoticon whilst banging fists at the side "

We had a rolling about the floor with the pish flying from the smiley emotion,whilst banging fists at the side,but they all got used up at the beginning of this season,for some reason hmmmmmm

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 25/10/12 15:58:20]

I can tell your pleased lol, we should have a rolling about floor with the pish flying from the smiley emoticon whilst banging fists at the side

We had a rolling about the floor with the pish flying from the smiley emotion,whilst banging fists at the side,but they all got used up at the beginning of this season,for some reason hmmmmmm "

Hi,

Dont know if I was more gutted about the score or the fact I had Samaras and 1-1 on.

£475 reasons to be gutted.

Reading the forum today and picking up on the daily mail stuff.

Remember in my youth being at Celtic..eh..'concerts' and there being a song about the daily mail.

By *moothoperator9Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I was down south watching the game. Had so many Englishmen come up to me and say " hard luck, but a bloody good effort." Gutted! Lol

By *aughty.naughty deviantsCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

It was gutting to see my team lose so late in the game but really looking forward to the return game as i will be there

Al

» Add a new message to this topic