FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > The Adult Private Room

The Adult Private Room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heScottishDom OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh & Glasgow

The Adult Private Room is back on Saturday evening on the 9th April in Edinburgh.

Myself and my hot playmate (26) will discreetly choose those that have DM’d me or gave me a wink to show interest. We have a number of couples and single women already confirmed, we have 5 spaces left out of 12 attendees so if interested reach out. Ideally suited for a dom male within the couple but not necessary.

If you miss out this time, add me to the ‘hotlist’ to see when the next event or other smaller private meets are arranged.

The location will be only be provided to the invited guests on the morning of the event.

Any questions reach out.

Happy Fabbing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The Adult Private Room is back on Saturday evening on the 9th April in Edinburgh.

Myself and my hot playmate (26) will discreetly choose those that have DM’d me or gave me a wink to show interest. We have a number of couples and single women already confirmed, we have 5 spaces left out of 12 attendees so if interested reach out. Ideally suited for a dom male within the couple but not necessary.

If you miss out this time, add me to the ‘hotlist’ to see when the next event or other smaller private meets are arranged.

The location will be only be provided to the invited guests on the morning of the event.

Any questions reach out.

Happy Fabbing "

How do you discretely choose someone?

Send a raven?

By *heScottishDom OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh & Glasgow

You would never know bud

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You would never know bud "

Will be a difficult one to take but with time and support from my loved ones, colleagues, and the Catholic Church I might get just get there.

» Add a new message to this topic