FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Caught funny stories

Caught funny stories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lasgowguy1984 OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I have been caught a couple of times for example a linen cupboard in work when I was a teenager with one of my female colleagues and another girl walks in and goes bright red as she realises what’s happening.

However last night I was finishing work late and walked out to the carpark to de-ice my car. The space next to me is empty but the one next to it isnt. As I start to scrape the car a head pops up in the darkness obviously they have not realised I was there until they hear the noise. So being discreet i pretend I hadn’t noticed and keep going about clearing the car, while they are hiding, also my engines running but the back windscreen is taking an extraordinary long time to defrost so still sitting there.

Anyways eventually into 1st start to pull off then turn on my inside light two thumbs up and a toot toot as I leave, very funny. Please note this is the south side of Glasgow very close to Cathrin braes or Whitlee wind farm, don’t think they’ll be using a well lit public car park again.

Anybody else have funny getting caught situation?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There was a good thread on this a couple months ago, I’ll see if I can find it and can bring it back to life

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic