FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > my god,,,,

my god,,,,

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

are these forums fucked or what??? i see many headings, many that are valid posts and as many just a load of shite. there is one thing they both have in common though and that is that a few people like to have a giggle but a lot of people accuse them of being upstarts, trouble makers or just complete arseholes!!! does no one have a sense of humour anymore, surely its ok to have a bit of banter even if it is mistaken as cheek? im a right cheeky bugger and i think some people here forget themselves and try to act all serious!!!! where is the fun gone???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree , gies a Bj lol

I'd like to see them uniformly bollox, to deflect unwanted attention,, i keep trying to make them exactly that,,lol

"are these forums fucked or what??? i see many headings, many that are valid posts and as many just a load of shite. there is one thing they both have in common though and that is that a few people like to have a giggle but a lot of people accuse them of being upstarts, trouble makers or just complete arseholes!!! does no one have a sense of humour anymore, surely its ok to have a bit of banter even if it is mistaken as cheek? im a right cheeky bugger and i think some people here forget themselves and try to act all serious!!!! where is the fun gone???"

You mentioned a bad word! Fun... tut tut !

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

i dont post much in the Scotland forum, it is usually 'kiss me' threads or 'who is going to which club', not my interest.

if I answer any, I will post what I actually think, not what I think others want to hear.

I can recall people like Stu Scotland and Fugy having good banter in the forum, but that is a long time ago...

fuck those threads do my head in,,,,kiss fuck etc,,,,,,its like those oragami paper shite things you got in school,,,pick a number, colour,,,ooer you can fuck off,,,,,lol

"I agree , gies a Bj lol "

one for one????? lol

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

you called.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"fuck those threads do my head in,,,,kiss fuck etc,,,,,,its like those oragami paper shite things you got in school,,,pick a number, colour,,,ooer you can fuck off,,,,,lol"

mine too but you will see they are great for new people finding their feet and often posting for the first time.

who did????

"you called. "

who did???

glasgow

"you called.

who did???

"

you did.

ps is there an echo in here.

glasgow

ps is there an echo in here.

I comment with my oppinion...

Folk dont agree so I get called a troll or a troublemaker

Do I care...nope

Yip the forums used to be fun ..think the folk fed up with not getn enuf attention in the chatrooms now are getn bored do they come on here

Each to their own as it a open forum open being anyone can reply..not just yer mates and whoever has the same oppinion as you.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

There is definatley a change in the mood of the forums in the past two years and its not the topics but definatley all down to the people posting and only they will know why they post in such a negative way, and before anyone jupms in and says they are all entitled to their opinions like they always do yes i know that but there is a right and wring way of getting your opinions across .

As for the fun elements of the forums ie kiss shag or avoid its all ment to be a bit of a laugh but too many take it all to serious and use it in not such a nice way at times others using it to point score which just ends up making them look pretty stupid.

"ps is there an echo in here. "

are you the fun back on the site,,,,lol

"There is definatley a change in the mood of the forums in the past two years and its not the topics but definatley all down to the people posting and only they will know why they post in such a negative way, and before anyone jupms in and says they are all entitled to their opinions like they always do yes i know that but there is a right and wring way of getting your opinions across .

As for the fun elements of the forums ie kiss shag or avoid its all ment to be a bit of a laugh but too many take it all to serious and use it in not such a nice way at times others using it to point score which just ends up making them look pretty stupid."

tbh the people i noticed where beinga bit nasty before to people are not around as much,,,think you may know them,,,,,lol where have they all gone???

dont know who you mean but you know what its like on here people come people go x

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 24/10/12 22:41:42]

glasgow

"ps is there an echo in here.

are you the fun back on the site,,,,lol"

i'm sure i can still hear that echo.

I would agree that in the short time I've checked the forums...the tone has got increasingly hostile. I see lots of people post about fantasies or true experiences and then everyone jumps on the OP with judgement and condemnation. What the heck?! Surely if any site should be chilled out and open-minded its this one. I'm not advocating anything illegal or highly questionable but seriously folks...stop all the judging!!

"I comment with my oppinion...

Folk dont agree so I get called a troll or a troublemaker

Do I care...nope

Yip the forums used to be fun ..think the folk fed up with not getn enuf attention in the chatrooms now are getn bored do they come on here

Each to their own as it a open forum open being anyone can reply..not just yer mates and whoever has the same oppinion as you."

Totally agree as the term forum comes from the Latin word for a place where people could voice their opinions . I know the shag / snog / avoid posts are just a bit of fun but some people use them to bolster their egos ! I have even been approached privately by people as they thought my answer was childish .

childish is good,,,,lol its fun

Lol...we need more fun

"Lol...we need more fun "

we agree,,,,too much noncense on here,,,,,lol

Agree sick to death of all the ass licking and shes great hes great posts lets all just have fun its what we joined her isnt it lol

"Agree sick to death of all the ass licking and shes great hes great posts lets all just have fun its what we joined her isnt it lol "
I don't think it's arse licking its just some people are nicer than others

as u mentioned it,,,we r great tho,,,,lol

"Agree sick to death of all the ass licking and shes great hes great posts lets all just have fun its what we joined her isnt it lol I don't think it's arse licking its just some people are nicer than others"

"Agree sick to death of all the ass licking and shes great hes great posts lets all just have fun its what we joined her isnt it lol I don't think it's arse licking its just some people are nicer than others"
yes you got that one right

"as u mentioned it,,,we r great tho,,,,lol"
lol

I like the forums, but most turn into a fight. The snog shag avoid has its place but its over used, nearly every 2 days and its the same people saying the same things, hardly inspirational. Its like me copying and pasting a message to everyone on here.Fun and banter is great, thats how the chatrooms used to be. Now most things seem bigoted and punchy.Just my _iew.

G

"I like the forums, but most turn into a fight. The snog shag avoid has its place but its over used, nearly every 2 days and its the same people saying the same things, hardly inspirational. Its like me copying and pasting a message to everyone on here.Fun and banter is great, thats how the chatrooms used to be. Now most things seem bigoted and punchy.Just my _iew.

G"

Agreed

By *lasgowguy64Man  over a year ago

Hamilton

"There is definatley a change in the mood of the forums in the past two years and its not the topics but definatley all down to the people posting and only they will know why they post in such a negative way, and before anyone jupms in and says they are all entitled to their opinions like they always do yes i know that but there is a right and wring way of getting your opinions across .

As for the fun elements of the forums ie kiss shag or avoid its all ment to be a bit of a laugh but too many take it all to serious and use it in not such a nice way at times others using it to point score which just ends up making them look pretty stupid."

can i just point out that you can't spell "jumps"...as we discussed the other day these forums are falling apart due to all the bad spelling! *inserts tongue firmly in cheek*

"I like the forums, but most turn into a fight. The snog shag avoid has its place but its over used, nearly every 2 days and its the same people saying the same things, hardly inspirational. Its like me copying and pasting a message to everyone on here.Fun and banter is great, thats how the chatrooms used to be. Now most things seem bigoted and punchy.Just my _iew.Totally agree with you there ,

G"

As for the fun elements of the forums ie kiss shag or avoid its all ment to be a bit of a laugh but too many take it all to serious and use it in not such a nice way at times others using it to point score which just ends up making them look pretty stupid.can i just point out that you can't spell "jumps"...as we discussed the other day these forums are falling apart due to all the bad spelling! *inserts tongue firmly in cheek* "

shut up if you have nothing constructive to say hee hee hee lol

As for the fun elements of the forums ie kiss shag or avoid its all ment to be a bit of a laugh but too many take it all to serious and use it in not such a nice way at times others using it to point score which just ends up making them look pretty stupid.can i just point out that you can't spell "jumps"...as we discussed the other day these forums are falling apart due to all the bad spelling! *inserts tongue firmly in cheek* "

I must agree , the spelling and punctuation in here is shocking

As for the fun elements of the forums ie kiss shag or avoid its all ment to be a bit of a laugh but too many take it all to serious and use it in not such a nice way at times others using it to point score which just ends up making them look pretty stupid.can i just point out that you can't spell "jumps"...as we discussed the other day these forums are falling apart due to all the bad spelling! *inserts tongue firmly in cheek* I must agree , the spelling and punctuation in here is shocking"

and up yours too mr perfect

Hamilton

As for the fun elements of the forums ie kiss shag or avoid its all ment to be a bit of a laugh but too many take it all to serious and use it in not such a nice way at times others using it to point score which just ends up making them look pretty stupid.can i just point out that you can't spell "jumps"...as we discussed the other day these forums are falling apart due to all the bad spelling! *inserts tongue firmly in cheek* shut up if you have nothing constructive to say hee hee hee lol "

MWAH !

"I like the forums, but most turn into a fight. The snog shag avoid has its place but its over used, nearly every 2 days and its the same people saying the same things, hardly inspirational. Its like me copying and pasting a message to everyone on here.Fun and banter is great, thats how the chatrooms used to be. Now most things seem bigoted and punchy.Just my _iew.

G"

good _iew,,we agree, it was better banter a few yrs back,,but hey, up to us to bring it back,,,,

As for the fun elements of the forums ie kiss shag or avoid its all ment to be a bit of a laugh but too many take it all to serious and use it in not such a nice way at times others using it to point score which just ends up making them look pretty stupid.can i just point out that you can't spell "jumps"...as we discussed the other day these forums are falling apart due to all the bad spelling! *inserts tongue firmly in cheek* I must agree , the spelling and punctuation in here is shockingand up yours too mr perfect "

That was very childish of you

As for the fun elements of the forums ie kiss shag or avoid its all ment to be a bit of a laugh but too many take it all to serious and use it in not such a nice way at times others using it to point score which just ends up making them look pretty stupid.can i just point out that you can't spell "jumps"...as we discussed the other day these forums are falling apart due to all the bad spelling! *inserts tongue firmly in cheek* I must agree , the spelling and punctuation in here is shockingand up yours too mr perfect That was very childish of you "

was it or was it just a bit of a jesting hmmmmmmm will let you decide lol

As for the fun elements of the forums ie kiss shag or avoid its all ment to be a bit of a laugh but too many take it all to serious and use it in not such a nice way at times others using it to point score which just ends up making them look pretty stupid.can i just point out that you can't spell "jumps"...as we discussed the other day these forums are falling apart due to all the bad spelling! *inserts tongue firmly in cheek* I must agree , the spelling and punctuation in here is shockingand up yours too mr perfect That was very childish of you was it or was it just a bit of a jesting hmmmmmmm will let you decide lol"

Or is it only me that can be childish ?

As for the fun elements of the forums ie kiss shag or avoid its all ment to be a bit of a laugh but too many take it all to serious and use it in not such a nice way at times others using it to point score which just ends up making them look pretty stupid.can i just point out that you can't spell "jumps"...as we discussed the other day these forums are falling apart due to all the bad spelling! *inserts tongue firmly in cheek* I must agree , the spelling and punctuation in here is shockingand up yours too mr perfect That was very childish of you was it or was it just a bit of a jesting hmmmmmmm will let you decide lol"

noooo,,,dont turn this thread into what we are debating,,,,,lol FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN if you aint fun please remove yer ass from my post,,,,lol

As for the fun elements of the forums ie kiss shag or avoid its all ment to be a bit of a laugh but too many take it all to serious and use it in not such a nice way at times others using it to point score which just ends up making them look pretty stupid.can i just point out that you can't spell "jumps"...as we discussed the other day these forums are falling apart due to all the bad spelling! *inserts tongue firmly in cheek* I must agree , the spelling and punctuation in here is shockingand up yours too mr perfect That was very childish of you was it or was it just a bit of a jesting hmmmmmmm will let you decide lolOr is it only me that can be childish ? "

you tell me ?..and ermmm why are you engadging with me in the forums at all ?pm me if you have something to say to me please

As for the fun elements of the forums ie kiss shag or avoid its all ment to be a bit of a laugh but too many take it all to serious and use it in not such a nice way at times others using it to point score which just ends up making them look pretty stupid.can i just point out that you can't spell "jumps"...as we discussed the other day these forums are falling apart due to all the bad spelling! *inserts tongue firmly in cheek* I must agree , the spelling and punctuation in here is shockingand up yours too mr perfect That was very childish of you was it or was it just a bit of a jesting hmmmmmmm will let you decide lol

noooo,,,dont turn this thread into what we are debating,,,,,lol FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN if you aint fun please remove yer ass from my post,,,,lol"

This is exactly what i mean lol

As for the fun elements of the forums ie kiss shag or avoid its all ment to be a bit of a laugh but too many take it all to serious and use it in not such a nice way at times others using it to point score which just ends up making them look pretty stupid.can i just point out that you can't spell "jumps"...as we discussed the other day these forums are falling apart due to all the bad spelling! *inserts tongue firmly in cheek* I must agree , the spelling and punctuation in here is shockingand up yours too mr perfect That was very childish of you was it or was it just a bit of a jesting hmmmmmmm will let you decide lol

noooo,,,dont turn this thread into what we are debating,,,,,lol FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN if you aint fun please remove yer ass from my post,,,,lolThis is exactly what i mean lol "

group huggggs

Hamilton

noooo,,,dont turn this thread into what we are debating,,,,,lol FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN if you aint fun please remove yer ass from my post,,,,lol"

well I'm only here for fun...fun with a capital U.... curse my dyslexia...

Fun with a capital F so can i please stay ? lol

good night folks,,,have a nice day tomorrow,,,,,n remember, have fun,,xx

nanite guys sleep well xxx

"Fun with a capital F so can i please stay ? lol "

your in,,,,,

"nanite guys sleep well xxx "

nite x

We used to comment & also go into the chat rooms, but have seen a change in both. I agree that everyone is allowed their opinion, however it IS supposed to be a site where everyone is here to have fun??

I quite enjoy the forums whether it be a good debate post or indeed a shag/avoid one.....they all have their place

If anyone is unhappy with whats on offer then the simple answer is to post your own topic of what you wish to be discussed

As far as i've noticed, not too many end up in a nasty fight as such and the ones that tend to get "jumped on" are the ones that go on about not getting a meet which is cannon fodder for those of us with a sarcastic side

Yes i'm a sarcastic prick at times but thats me....some like me for it and others hate me for it.....either way i'm not going to change

Hamilton

I'll second that! (what am i agreeing to btw?)

[Removed by poster at 25/10/12 08:41:29]

The forums are for finding out whats happening and discussing .They would be really boring if everyone had the same opinion and as said before debate is good,some of us are not here to lick everyones arse and score brownie points.

There is a few subjects that really take me to boiling point and yes i will add my _iews and dont see what the problem is with doing so,they are open and not everyone is going to agree but it defo makes it more interesting seeing others opinions.

Kiss fuck and avoid threads are bollocks to me ,how can anyone say they will do anything to someone from a shadow or a pic of an ass (most often a feckin huge one) is beyond me but they enjoy it and get an ego boost from it so thats their opinion and choice ,i dont participate as i would offend more than lick ass just to be nice.

I am me i have my opinion i voice it and it often gets me in trouble,i dont loose sleep over it wont loose sleep over it and at the end of the day i dont loose meets over it .

Never be scared to say what you think just incase the doo gooders dislike you it makes you you and we dont all want to be perfect now ,do we ?

"I'll second that! (what am i agreeing to btw?) "
Just nod ur head and agree if not ul find yourself in the middle of an argument lol

People will always need a place to say "You get out the site what you put in"

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

My penarth worth is that ever since the new chat rooms went on line, there has been an influx of egotistical jerkoff johnnies who have no intention of meeting their presence has dumbed down both chat or forums and messaging. Perhaps its the romanticist in me but the halcyon days were more sociable and respectful - when everyone understood and accepted that FAB revolves around life and not vice versa and that you're not a timewaster just because you don't publish your veris or don't have veris every week . Each to their own but quality over quantity wins everytime. Swinging for me has a social and cultural side too - not just about sex. Just saying C

So very well said

Not so well put !

"My penarth worth is that ever since the new chat rooms went on line, there has been an influx of egotistical jerkoff johnnies who have no intention of meeting their presence has dumbed down both chat or forums and messaging. Perhaps its the romanticist in me but the halcyon days were more sociable and respectful - when everyone understood and accepted that FAB revolves around life and not vice versa and that you're not a timewaster just because you don't publish your veris or don't have veris every week . Each to their own but quality over quantity wins everytime. Swinging for me has a social and cultural side too - not just about sex. Just saying C"
For many tho life does revolve around fab people who have no family or friends ..quite often this has become the family and friends they dont have .

» Add a new message to this topic