FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > a wee joke on a cold autumn night

a wee joke on a cold autumn night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eather OP   Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

Paddy goes to the vet with his gold fish and says to the vet I think my gold fish had epilepsy the vet say it looks ok to me well sayd paddy i aint taken it out the water yet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

fanny green??

well it was confession night and the father was in his box when paddy came in .

bless me father for i have sinned! ive had sex with fanny green this week,

JESUS! said the father, paddy say 2 hail mary,s and dont so it again !!

next came mick , bless me father for i have sinned ! this week ive had sex with fanny green 3 times!! OH JESUS says the father , take 4 hail mary,s and dont do it again!!

then came joseph, bless me father i have sinned, father ive been fucking fanny green every night this week!!

IN THE NAME OF THE LORD !!! joseph , do a rosary and never ,never do it again!!!

now joseph! who is fanny green?? asked the father.

joseph replied she,s the new girl in town father ,

so on sunday as the father was saying mass ,suddenly the doors opened and in walked a vision of beuty, tall slim a body to die for , large round breasts and long red hair , as she walked down the aisle everyman gasped , her bright green dress and patent leather shoes , she sat in the front of the church , her legs opened a little , it was the then the father asked the alter boy , IS THAT FANNY GREEN??

HE REPLIED IM NOT SURE FATHER IT JUST MIGHT BE THE REFLECTION OFF HER SHOES!!!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic