FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > 2014

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I hear there is a referendum in 2014 to see if Scotland wanys to join englund , all the Scots have to do is agree to shift the parliment 400 miles south and have it stuffed full of the most corrupt dregs of thepublic school system so that it can pass judgement in it , they will allow a paper tiger to be set up in edinburgh stuffed with clowns and puppets .Then give up alll the oil revinues for the black gold coming ashore here , get dragged into several illigal forign wars , have the largest nuclear arms dump in the western world imposed apon then only 30 miles from our most populus region . what a tempting offer they make

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I hear there is a referendum in 2014 to see if Scotland wanys to join englund , all the Scots have to do is agree to shift the parliment 400 miles south and have it stuffed full of the most corrupt dregs of thepublic school system so that it can pass judgement in it , they will allow a paper tiger to be set up in edinburgh stuffed with clowns and puppets .Then give up alll the oil revinues for the black gold coming ashore here , get dragged into several illigal forign wars , have the largest nuclear arms dump in the western world imposed apon then only 30 miles from our most populus region . what a tempting offer they make "

are you a yes or a no?

its such a tempting offer , if they would put a few more things on the table , succh as make sure that the the party that governs Scotland from the south is totaly unrepresentitive in Scotland and cant even run a rail network never mind a country , ensures that their european masters totaly fish out all our seas , and throu in a german royal family to spunge off of us , well who knows , lol

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"its such a tempting offer , if they would put a few more things on the table , succh as make sure that the the party that governs Scotland from the south is totaly unrepresentitive in Scotland and cant even run a rail network never mind a country , ensures that their european masters totaly fish out all our seas , and throu in a german royal family to spunge off of us , well who knows , lol"

so you are still undecided

good reply

if we do vote for it then they will have to promise to shut down all our heavy industry and mining sectors , make sure that all hotels and b&b outside the central belt are owned by people from the south , well things could look nice and rosy in a certian light , lol

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"if we do vote for it then they will have to promise to shut down all our heavy industry and mining sectors , make sure that all hotels and b&b outside the central belt are owned by people from the south , well things could look nice and rosy in a certian light , lol"

no, am still seeing you lean more towards the 'Yes lets stick with London'

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love the fact that as an English person living here I get a vote!

And I'm sure if Scotland does vote YES for independence then the parliament will be chock full of fine upstanding politicians without a blemish on their character. Just like now.

And the money from your Black gold will be spent in totally unwasteful ways, not a single penny wasted on frivolous things like benefits for poor people or large new parliament buildings, behind budget over scheduled tram systems.

Scotland's status as a country might change but the people running it will be as bad as any other. You're fooling yourself if you think

I'd laugh my tits off if the day after the independence was signed, England invaded for your oil and other resources, imposed rule from London then subjected you to hundreds of years of oppression.

Now where's me popcorn.....

another 300 years of english rule ? now that would be a hoot , there isnt much left for them to wrech , especially now that they are determined to privitise the national health service . england will only invade if the yanks give them permission to do so , and they get funding from their other masters in brussells , lol

Not so. We'll be out of Afghanistan by then so have plenty of cash and loads of troops standing round doing nothing. And the Americans won't worry about it. As long as they can still come here and buy Kilts they'll be happy.

All we have to do is give them permission to use our bases to attack Iran and they'll be well happy.

"another 300 years of english rule ? now that would be a hoot , there isnt much left for them to wrech , especially now that they are determined to privitise the national health service . england will only invade if the yanks give them permission to do so , and they get funding from their other masters in brussells , lol"

and the white Elephant at the bottom of Holyrood is a more tempting alternative? Fine, have it. Will you be declining the per person subsidy from England that covers prescriptions, eye tests etc?

perhaps the Scottish Regiment could maintain safe borders, who knows.

I am sure all the 16 year olds who vote will be impartial and well informed! Hey, if Adolf Hitler could persuade and disenfranchised nation so can Herr Salmond.

well , considering there has been an enthusiastic policy of closing down the bases and reducing the size of the army , selling off large chunks of the navy and airforce ,the yanks better start bombing iran rather pronto , lol

Chin Chin old boy , lol

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

[Removed by poster at 26/10/12 11:26:22]

» Add a new message to this topic