FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > erm,,,,

erm,,,,

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i hate writing these because people think im rude, but im not, im curious!!! im watching a cam in scotland room, the profile says slim and athletic!!! its lies, unless they where meaning power lifters as athletic!!!! surely to god people have an idea of the body shapes they own!!!! false advertising if you ask me, i reckon if profile and pics dont match then the mods/admin should point it out! i know there has been debates about curvy/large and fab,,,but fek me,,,athletic aint what im looking at!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol I asked this before, what are peoples idea of "Athletic" because some of the pics I've seen AINT!!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"i hate writing these because people think im rude, but im not, im curious!!! im watching a cam in scotland room, the profile says slim and athletic!!! its lies, unless they where meaning power lifters as athletic!!!! surely to god people have an idea of the body shapes they own!!!! false advertising if you ask me, i reckon if profile and pics dont match then the mods/admin should point it out! i know there has been debates about curvy/large and fab,,,but fek me,,,athletic aint what im looking at!!!! "
Athletic to me would be someone who works out a lot with rippling muscles

"Lol I asked this before, what are peoples idea of "Athletic" because some of the pics I've seen AINT!! "

if your going to have people do profiles, at least make sure its as truthful as possible,,,,lol

"i hate writing these because people think im rude, but im not, im curious!!! im watching a cam in scotland room, the profile says slim and athletic!!! its lies, unless they where meaning power lifters as athletic!!!! surely to god people have an idea of the body shapes they own!!!! false advertising if you ask me, i reckon if profile and pics dont match then the mods/admin should point it out! i know there has been debates about curvy/large and fab,,,but fek me,,,athletic aint what im looking at!!!! Athletic to me would be someone who works out a lot with rippling muscles "

yeah,,,ours too, i know some folk can work out and be large, but some of the people who claim athletic would fookin wheeze walkin past a tread mill,,,,

False advertising and trades discription hmmmmm don't think it applies on here!!! Lol

"i hate writing these because people think im rude, but im not, im curious!!! im watching a cam in scotland room, the profile says slim and athletic!!! its lies, unless they where meaning power lifters as athletic!!!! surely to god people have an idea of the body shapes they own!!!! false advertising if you ask me, i reckon if profile and pics dont match then the mods/admin should point it out! i know there has been debates about curvy/large and fab,,,but fek me,,,athletic aint what im looking at!!!! Athletic to me would be someone who works out a lot with rippling muscles

yeah,,,ours too, i know some folk can work out and be large, but some of the people who claim athletic would fookin wheeze walkin past a tread mill,,,, "

well sometimes people believe in their head they are bigger or smaller taller or shorter than they are guess this maybe applies to this guy lol

"False advertising and trades discription hmmmmm don't think it applies on here!!! Lol"

well lets campaign to have a fab standards committee, there are enough bullshitters here without them trying to con us with the obvious which is visible to us,,,,,lol

"i hate writing these because people think im rude, but im not, im curious!!! im watching a cam in scotland room, the profile says slim and athletic!!! its lies, unless they where meaning power lifters as athletic!!!! surely to god people have an idea of the body shapes they own!!!! false advertising if you ask me, i reckon if profile and pics dont match then the mods/admin should point it out! i know there has been debates about curvy/large and fab,,,but fek me,,,athletic aint what im looking at!!!! Athletic to me would be someone who works out a lot with rippling muscles

yeah,,,ours too, i know some folk can work out and be large, but some of the people who claim athletic would fookin wheeze walkin past a tread mill,,,, well sometimes people believe in their head they are bigger or smaller taller or shorter than they are guess this maybe applies to this guy lol "

not a guy,,,a bloody cpl,,,surely one of them has eyes and could say " look honey, you are chubby" lol

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

yeah,,,ours too, i know some folk can work out and be large, but some of the people who claim athletic would fookin wheeze walkin past a tread mill,,,, well sometimes people believe in their head they are bigger or smaller taller or shorter than they are guess this maybe applies to this guy lol

not a guy,,,a bloody cpl,,,surely one of them has eyes and could say " look honey, you are chubby" lol"

Yeah but they don't want to run the risk of getting sat on.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

athletic can mean anything though i have athletic as my description but only place i run is the burger van to be fair i have a long distance runners body shape so to me thats athletic as dynomite said to her athletic is rippling muscles to others its a shot putter kinda a cover all body type

By *s cynicalWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

My fb says in his profile athletic, I'd say he was slim, athletic to me is wrkin out etc, the only exercise he gets is running from pub to pub

"athletic can mean anything though i have athletic as my description but only place i run is the burger van to be fair i have a long distance runners body shape so to me thats athletic as dynomite said to her athletic is rippling muscles to others its a shot putter kinda a cover all body type "

i just think athletic means toned,,,,either slim toned or body building toned,,,,un toned with loose skin to me aint athletic,,,,or id be athletic cos i used to run 15 yrs ago,,,,lol

Would this also apply to women who say they are a BBW. Which stands for Big Beautiful Woman. There are a few who are big right enough but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some are and some arnt. Who would be brave enough to decide that?

"Would this also apply to women who say they are a BBW. Which stands for Big Beautiful Woman. There are a few who are big right enough but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some are and some arnt. Who would be brave enough to decide that?

"

Very good point

well there all beautiful on there backs and legs at a quarter to three

bbw to me means exactly that,,,big,,,not petite, slim or average but big!!!!, curvy is not slim but below big and slim is slim,,,,give or take a few inches here or there,,,,lol i know there is a line between what people perceive as what size is which,,,,,the post relates to people who say slim or athletic and they are fat,,,not toned, not shapely curvy but fat!!!

"Would this also apply to women who say they are a BBW. Which stands for Big Beautiful Woman. There are a few who are big right enough but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some are and some arnt. Who would be brave enough to decide that?

"

think thats for another post,,,not hijacking mine,,,lol

Its not highjacking. It involves a point brought up in your post re mods/admin checking profile and pics . If a profile isnt accurate mods should do something is what you said

think thats for another post,,,not hijacking mine,,,lol"

"Its not highjacking. It involves a point brought up in your post re mods/admin checking profile and pics . If a profile isnt accurate mods should do something is what you said"

yeah, but i didnt ask for the bbw debate,,,,are you brave enough, to me that means lets start the ball rolling on it!!! lol

and beauty may be in the eye of the beholder etc, but surely the people writing out their profiles know what they are,,,,you cant write slim/athletic if the fingers you see typing are little fat fuckers,,,,,lol

Its a point relative to your post. Who is going to be brave enough to judge whether someone is big, curvy, athletic or whatever? If you want profiles judged they would have to be judged on their truthfulness not just if they are athletic. You looked at the profile and you are the only person to jusdge if they are for you or not. If you think its wrong just click off it and move on

"Its a point relative to your post. Who is going to be brave enough to judge whether someone is big, curvy, athletic or whatever? If you want profiles judged they would have to be judged on their truthfulness not just if they are athletic. You looked at the profile and you are the only person to jusdge if they are for you or not. If you think its wrong just click off it and move on"

i did move off it, but it led me to ask,,,,,,we are classed as average, the people in question where well bigger than us, and the profile said slim and athletic,,,my point is its lies!!! surely people know there body shape,,,,it isnt rocket science, look in the mirror, as i said, the bbw debate is a fine line as in curvy, fabulous or large,,,,,but no way in this world is fat either slim or athletic,,,,athletic slim people dont have rolls of fat when they sit down!!!

The average lady in th UK they reckon is now size 16. I reckon the lovely looking Mrs in yr profile is less

"The average lady in th UK they reckon is now size 16. I reckon the lovely looking Mrs in yr profile is less "

she is,,,shes average 10/12 ya charmer,,,,lol

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I get your point, and I am wondering whether to now change my description to average? I am slim, I am still a size 6/8 (size 6 trousers and size 8 jacket) But I do have a stomach paunch ( a bit of a belly) lol But then I am female, and we are NOT meant to have a wash board!!!

So what do you suggest????

"I get your point, and I am wondering whether to now change my description to average? I am slim, I am still a size 6/8 (size 6 trousers and size 8 jacket) But I do have a stomach paunch ( a bit of a belly) lol But then I am female, and we are NOT meant to have a wash board!!!

So what do you suggest???? "

as you say slim,,,,,,its about the peole who are obviously blind,,,,like big people but describe as slim athletic,,,,kinda like if you described yourself as bbw,,,,,,when clearly you are not,,,,see,x

think for guys there should be a class for muscular, some folks confuse this with athletic which it isnt. i would class athletic as lean and toned whereas guys with more of a body builders shape i would class as muscular.

"think for guys there should be a class for muscular, some folks confuse this with athletic which it isnt. i would class athletic as lean and toned whereas guys with more of a body builders shape i would class as muscular."
so youde be athletic then

nope i would be average

"nope i would be average "
I beg to differ lol

"think for guys there should be a class for muscular, some folks confuse this with athletic which it isnt. i would class athletic as lean and toned whereas guys with more of a body builders shape i would class as muscular."
think your spot on with that one hun...xx

but at end of day you can post pics to anyone you are considering meeting and let them decide if your features or body shape appeals to them or not

"but at end of day you can post pics to anyone you are considering meeting and let them decide if your features or body shape appeals to them or not "
hmmm I'll let you know soon enough...lol

"but at end of day you can post pics to anyone you are considering meeting and let them decide if your features or body shape appeals to them or not "
Exactly cause everyones opinions may differ

"but at end of day you can post pics to anyone you are considering meeting and let them decide if your features or body shape appeals to them or not hmmm I'll let you know soon enough...lol "

real soon lol xx

Perhaps an even more predictable term used is VWE or VWE - then displaying a photo of a normal sized willy . To me character and fun are first and foremost and dick size far down the line....but at least don't say VVWE when the pic (or lack of) says something a tad different!lol

"but at end of day you can post pics to anyone you are considering meeting and let them decide if your features or body shape appeals to them or not hmmm I'll let you know soon enough...lol

real soon lol xx"

tick tock tick tock.... Times a getting closer!

extra bloody hour to wait with these clocks going back lol x

"extra bloody hour to wait with these clocks going back lol x"
aw naw, who's idea was that... Ha well I can wait, just!!!

Perhaps we should all have our profiles re-evaluated by fellow fabbers , feel free to start with my pic lol

"Perhaps we should all have our profiles re-evaluated by fellow fabbers , feel free to start with my pic lol "
you need waxed lol

That's not a body shape / type

"Perhaps we should all have our profiles re-evaluated by fellow fabbers , feel free to start with my pic lol you need waxed lol "
you didnt mention body shapes in what u asked lol

What is the post about ?

"What is the post about ?"
yes i know what the post is about thank you still aint what u asked lol ...anyway back to the post ...id say average.

"What is the post about ?yes i know what the post is about thank you still aint what u asked lol ...anyway back to the post ...id say average."
Thank you

"What is the post about ?yes i know what the post is about thank you still aint what u asked lol ...anyway back to the post ...id say average.Thank you"
your more than welcome

Athletic

A term used to describe athletes runners power lifters rowers swimmers people who actively participate in sports

Therefore a whippet who is a long distance runner would be described as athletic as would be the rugby prop built like the side of a brick shit house where all muscle is lean no fat

"Perhaps we should all have our profiles re-evaluated by fellow fabbers , feel free to start with my pic lol "

Average for its age

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Athletic..... a sports person type figure, lean, possibly muscular but not always.....

Im wondering if some see the sport of darts as qualifying to come under the heading "Athletic"

ill throw my body into the debate, I would say I'm average, slim, and what's classed as vwe these days?

"Athletic..... a sports person type figure, lean, possibly muscular but not always.....

Im wondering if some see the sport of darts as qualifying to come under the heading "Athletic""

pmsl

"I get your point, and I am wondering whether to now change my description to average? I am slim, I am still a size 6/8 (size 6 trousers and size 8 jacket) But I do have a stomach paunch ( a bit of a belly) lol But then I am female, and we are NOT meant to have a wash board!!!

So what do you suggest???? "

Yes there is a fabulous tick box but is there a WOW tick box as you are tiny and think I picked you up with one arm xxx lol xxx petite I would say but think maybe a tick box for. Handle with caution, fragile lol xxx definately not average xxxx

Ok fab new classifications

Fragile

Petite

Small

Average

Curvy

Large

BBW

HGv required

Do not lie underneath

For guys:

Wimp

Mr Bean

Slim

Athletic

Muscled

One too many pies

Haven't seen my dick in years

No chance of a shag

"False advertising and trades discription hmmmmm don't think it applies on here!!! Lol"

Need to add another size classification for you: Hubba Hubba lol x you went down a classification me thinks as it was a sweaty night morning ha ha ha xxxx then again the breakfast may have added it again xxx he he

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

your gonna get lynched by the p.c mob on here for that statement haha x

» Add a new message to this topic