FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pank-me-harder OP   Woman  over a year ago

close to leven

Just wandering what people's wiews are on this.do people need to verify the same person after every meet I personally don't see the need to do it ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

To me a verification means they are who they say they are, i dont get the ones who verify after every meet its not trip advisor

close to leven

Yeah that's what I mean once to prove genuine bit after every meet .. we get it you met the same person lol

By *orthseatiger69Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

"Just wandering what people's wiews are on this.do people need to verify the same person after every meet I personally don't see the need to do it .. "

If I am meeting the same person/ couple more than once or on a regular basis I don’t verify unless they want me to . Others will happily verify after ever meet . Each to their own

By *smodeousMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen/perth

I mean entirely up to each other really.

If you want to verified someone over again entirely up to you.

It's people who don't verafie you after a meet for the first time that get me.. I've had several.

Can't force them to but at the same time it's rather annoying when your trying to prove your real lol

By *bwgirlygirlWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Yeah that's what I mean once to prove genuine bit after every meet .. we get it you met the same person lol "

I can't help if I'm that good people want to verify me twice

Incidentally, you have been verified 12 times. How many verification is necessary to display to prove you are genuine

close to leven

Mines are from different people tho and not the same person as to what my reason for this thread is about

close to leven

Yeah agree with that also just don't see the need after ever meet with the same person lol

close to leven

Yeah agreed I just don't see the need personally xx

By *orl1971Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

It’s up to the individual. We wouldn’t judge multiple verifications negatively. Multiple verifications could be good to just show that you’re still actively meeting people which is one reason we can think of for multiple verifications from the same person.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally I don't see the need if it's the same person..but.each individual can do whatever they want.

Personal choice.

The verification summary is what I look at rather than the individual posts.

You can have 10 veris but all from same person. Kind of pointless and an alarm bell. Is it a fake account a guy has set up and trying to make it more genuine looking.

Last time veried is also important. You see the same folk with meet today flags up constantly....yet last meet was 3 years ago.

By *he_Wite_NiteMan  over a year ago

Usually Dundee and around

Sometimes if the first meet was a social then I'd veri a second play meet.

But otherwise its just ego massaging... which is fine... you don't have to publish every veri!

close to leven

Yeah 100% Spot on but not after every play I mean no need I get peoples personal choice but not my thing lol

close to leven

Yeah agreed

"The verification summary is what I look at rather than the individual posts.

You can have 10 veris but all from same person. Kind of pointless and an alarm bell. Is it a fake account a guy has set up and trying to make it more genuine looking.

Last time veried is also important. You see the same folk with meet today flags up constantly....yet last meet was 3 years ago. "

I'm always cautious from profiles that last veri was 2/3 yrs ago but now I'm like..erm that's me also and most of fab due to lockdown

By *hort Stop 1969Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in East Lothian

Personally I wouldn't be fussed for a veri after each and every meeting even if it was with a regular person.

Any sexually explicit veris would not be displayed neither and if such veris are displayed on another's profile, actually put me off them.

Veris are just confirmation that the individual is real and meets up.

People making up reasons, drawing the wrong conclusions or applying their logic to my actions are why I no longer show mine. However as many have said it’s entirely personal.

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to show none, one, some or all at any time should the mood take me

" I'm always cautious from profiles that last veri was 2/3 yrs ago but now I'm like..erm that's me also and most of fab due to lockdown "

You need to get back in the saddle then, Oldie.

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"People making up reasons, drawing the wrong conclusions or applying their logic to my actions are why I no longer show mine. However as many have said it’s entirely personal.

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to show none, one, some or all at any time should the mood take me "

Exactly this! Who cares if folk have multiple veris from the same people …. If it’s not your thing then then that’s fine, no need to comment!

" I'm always cautious from profiles that last veri was 2/3 yrs ago but now I'm like..erm that's me also and most of fab due to lockdown

You need to get back in the saddle then, Oldie. "

chance would be a fine thing

By *exy gentMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

I think if I had a verification from the pope, I would still get fuck all

close to leven

[Removed by poster at 18/04/22 15:00:03]

By *bcums3Couple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

"Just wandering what people's wiews are on this.do people need to verify the same person after every meet I personally don't see the need to do it .. "

If there’s been some time between the meet then yea sometimes but if we begin to see someone more regular don’t see the point x

They don't need to no. They may want to and that's cool. Everyone fabs differently, there's no right or wrong.

By *anni tvTV/TS  over a year ago

fife

Exactly, if they verify you more than once must mean your good..I have left more than one on some meets I have had...some people just see the bad.

close to leven

No bad at all Like we all have different options I personally don't see the need to verify the same person after each meet ... regardless of how good it is .. we are all entitled to our own opions

We don’t care in the slightest about verris but a green tick is a bonus.

Nobody ever displays a bad one and we know for a fact that one persons poetic licence is another’s BS

By *lunder WomanWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I like to read them, some are quite funny

By *ancy38Woman  over a year ago

galway

Always take veris with a pinch of salt however it is nice to see them still active. I would not meet a cple with veris more than 2 years old etc.. its happened before chatting and it's been the male only after the cple split up.

"I mean entirely up to each other really.

If you want to verified someone over again entirely up to you.

It's people who don't verafie you after a meet for the first time that get me.. I've had several.

Can't force them to but at the same time it's rather annoying when your trying to prove your real lol "

You could always ask them to verify you?? If they've went to the trouble of meeting you then a small verification isn't much to ask for especially as you say it proves you are real..

If you don't ask you'll never get..

Verifications come in handy when you want to know what other people make of them but we don't read top much into what's written, the veris where it says " this guy can shag all night ladies and is well worth a meet" we avoid like the plague as it's most likely a guy on a fake couples profile.

» Add a new message to this topic