FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Asking for trouble?

Asking for trouble?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Even after the recent exposure in the Sunday Mail I have just seen a status which says " Fit Cop for regular meets".Talk about making it easy for the reporters or what.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Even after the recent exposure in the Sunday Mail I have just seen a status which says " Fit Cop for regular meets".Talk about making it easy for the reporters or what."

Sure it said cop and not cock ?

By *ocial_AnimalsCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Maybe the cop has taken to working for the DR while on gardening leave and is giving an inside edge?

"Even after the recent exposure in the Sunday Mail I have just seen a status which says " Fit Cop for regular meets".Talk about making it easy for the reporters or what."

People reap what they sow.

In saying that, the papers wont be interested in doing the same story again.

They have moved off FAB for now (I hope)

By *unybunyWoman  over a year ago

Living in a Scottish office somewhere

"Even after the recent exposure in the Sunday Mail I have just seen a status which says " Fit Cop for regular meets".Talk about making it easy for the reporters or what.

They have moved off FAB for now (I hope)"

Going by the amount of suspect profiles that have been set up lately I dont think so. Newbies who have joined had a meet and verified all on the same day?? Maybe they are just very lucky and my mind is very suspicious, eh?

"Even after the recent exposure in the Sunday Mail I have just seen a status which says " Fit Cop for regular meets".Talk about making it easy for the reporters or what.

Sure it said cop and not cock ? "

Aren't all cops cocks anyway!!!

so who verified them?

Maybe he's a single guy who wants to swing in his spare time when he's not on duty and he doesn't give a flying f#%k if the Sunday mail want to write a story about him.

Remember nobody is doing anything illegal here, the cop who was exposed apparently said he'd had sex with a female colleague whilst working and had sent pics of him in uniform. That's the only reasons he'd have got into bother from his employers.

Aren't all cops cocks anyway!!!"

Who are you going to phone if your house gets broken into? What will you do if someone assaults you on a night out. What would you do if you had a child and he/she went missing? Would you still think all cops were cocks?

Absolutely not.

the only time you ever see a cop , even the rare ones that might not be cocks , is when they are squatting behind a bush holding a speed gun .

Its a wee bit dodgy after all the sunday mail carry on all the new profiles are appearing now. But am i right in being wary of a lady who joined 7 hours ago, has no pics and 2 sentences of profile and is verified already asking to meet?

that sunday mail story has caused a whole load of trouble, it's not like we are doing anything wrong- you would think they didnt have enough to write about with kiddy fiddlers, drug dealers, and muggers and conmen, floating about scotland committing their skullduggery

Think the cock/cop might be looking for a new job anyway or the big wigs have put him up in the islands somewhere

They have moved off FAB for now (I hope)"

Says the secret report for DR LMAO

By *oulkitchenMan  over a year ago

glenrothes

"the only time you ever see a cop , even the rare ones that might not be cocks , is when they are squatting behind a bush holding a speed gun ."

I hope that's the only time I see a cop. Rather that than a chap at the door at 4am with horrible news about a close family member.

Even the cocks prob have seen and done things I never want to!

By *eefdoddusCouple  over a year ago

Scottish Borders

"Who are you going to phone if your house gets broken into? What will you do if someone assaults you on a night out. What would you do if you had a child and he/she went missing? Would you still think all cops were cocks?"

Well said...!

Lolololololol!!!!

Sure it said cop and not cock ? "

not much difference...lol...one is more useful than the other

They have moved off FAB for now (I hope)

Says the secret report for DR LMAO"

Aye very good.

A secret reporter who has been verified by lots on here, for actual meets, with actual sex

Ask bel_canto if his parties made it in the papers :P

"that sunday mail story has caused a whole load of trouble, it's not like we are doing anything wrong- you would think they didnt have enough to write about with kiddy fiddlers, drug dealers, and muggers and conmen, floating about scotland committing their skullduggery "

If the cop had been in a relationship (which he may or may not have been) and he was cheating on his partner (if he had one) and he had actually met someone, say a set up girl arranged by a Glasgow crime family, then he would have been blackmailed for many years to come.

That is what he was doing wrong.

That and sending pics of himself in his uniform, offering to use police issue handcuffs at a meet, and arranging a meet during working hours.

I would rather police officers had their mind on the job, not "on the job"

Ello Ello Ello wots going on here then

By *rystalsdragonCouple  over a year ago

central for fun / axarquia

we been getting messages tonight from woman that joined 18 mins ago??? single bi into smoking and hubby lost sex drive???

By *rystalsdragonCouple  over a year ago

central for fun / axarquia

funny??????? vamp slut has now changed to funtimes from linthigow and now no longer a member !!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic