FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Too Much Details !!

Too Much Details !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Some verifications are so off putting one i read recently left me feeling like ive actually been there watching it all unfold from the initial drinks to what she did to him and he did to her and also down to the breakfast they had in the morning before it started all over again .

How much is too much on a verification ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

pm me the name i want a read lol

"pm me the name i want a read lol"
lol cant even remember now but just wonder why people put so much details in a verification ..all i want to see is that they are genuine ,nice people and a good time was had by all without all the sexual details lol

They could at least post the link of the xhamster video of the night

"They could at least post the link of the xhamster video of the night "
no really any need just reading it made me feel like i was there hahaha

Each to their own ,everyone is different.I think it should be compulsary that all veris are shown,would give a better insight into who actually meets and who just has cam veris,dont mind a bit of filth in a veri ,got to beat nice lass excellent convo dont pass by,when it could be read as

I really need to leave a veri so here goes ,blah blah blah.They aint going to leave a nasty one now are they?

I really wonder who you could possibly be talking about .................. Sounds you wish you were there ha ha xxxxx

anything can be on a veri.....it's up to the person if they wish to show it

Some verifications on here would make a gynaecologist wince!

"I really wonder who you could possibly be talking about .................. Sounds you wish you were there ha ha xxxxx

"

lmao u kidding no thank you no that desperate to travel as far as london just for a shag lol

"Some verifications on here would make a gynaecologist wince! "
lol indeed

By *aughty.naughty deviantsCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

Each to their own, if we were all the same, the site would be a very boring place indeed.XxCxX

"I really wonder who you could possibly be talking about .................. Sounds you wish you were there ha ha xxxxx

lmao u kidding no thank you no that desperate to travel as far as london just for a shag lol "

Didn't u just go to Milan ?

lmao u kidding no thank you no that desperate to travel as far as london just for a shag lol Didn't u just go to Milan ?"

Yes I did why do u ask ?

For me it's all about a wee bit self respect. Its nobody else's business what I get up to and a wee bit discretion (which is seriously lacking on here) goes a long way.

If you don't like their veris then don't meet them. Simples

"If you don't like their veris then don't meet them. Simples "

Exactly! Couldn't be simpler

lmao u kidding no thank you no that desperate to travel as far as london just for a shag lol Didn't u just go to Milan ?Yes I did why do u ask ?"

Just wondering ! Isn't Milan further than London ?

lmao u kidding no thank you no that desperate to travel as far as london just for a shag lol Didn't u just go to Milan ?Yes I did why do u ask ?Just wondering ! Isn't Milan further than London ?"

Excuse me am I missing something here?

I agree totally with leggy and deep. If you don't like their veris don't meet them but I dislike guys saying things in reference to tightness and slutishness. We can all make meets sound fabulous but I prefer a little respect x tongue in cheek and innuendo is fun x

"I agree totally with leggy and deep. If you don't like their veris don't meet them but I dislike guys saying things in reference to tightness and slutishness. We can all make meets sound fabulous but I prefer a little respect x tongue in cheek and innuendo is fun x"
well thats exactly the point i was trying to make the verification had every graphic sexual detail from oral to anal theres just no need all people want to know is if the person they have met are genuine .

"I agree totally with leggy and deep. If you don't like their veris don't meet them but I dislike guys saying things in reference to tightness and slutishness. We can all make meets sound fabulous but I prefer a little respect x tongue in cheek and innuendo is fun xwell thats exactly the point i was trying to make the verification had every graphic sexual detail from oral to anal theres just no need all people want to know is if the person they have met are genuine ."

no need...in your opinion

"I agree totally with leggy and deep. If you don't like their veris don't meet them but I dislike guys saying things in reference to tightness and slutishness. We can all make meets sound fabulous but I prefer a little respect x tongue in cheek and innuendo is fun xwell thats exactly the point i was trying to make the verification had every graphic sexual detail from oral to anal theres just no need all people want to know is if the person they have met are genuine .

no need...in your opinion "

yes in my opinion some like to read such details some dont lol

"I agree totally with leggy and deep. If you don't like their veris don't meet them but I dislike guys saying things in reference to tightness and slutishness. We can all make meets sound fabulous but I prefer a little respect x tongue in cheek and innuendo is fun xwell thats exactly the point i was trying to make the verification had every graphic sexual detail from oral to anal theres just no need all people want to know is if the person they have met are genuine .

no need...in your opinion yes in my opinion some like to read such details some dont lol "

glad you cleared that up for us

no need...in your opinion yes in my opinion some like to read such details some dont lol

glad you cleared that up for us "

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

less is more

"less is more"

lmao u kidding no thank you no that desperate to travel as far as london just for a shag lol Didn't u just go to Milan ?Yes I did why do u ask ?Just wondering ! Isn't Milan further than London ?"

ohhhh the penny finaly dropped ...your making referance to the meet i had in Milan while there ... ok well since your so intrested in that il explain.. myslef and my hubby were on holiday in Milan a few weeks ago so thought it would be nice to catch up with a friend while there i actually have friends in quite a few places who i quite often catch up with if im visiting but i certainly didnt travel all the way to milan for a shag if thats what your insinuating but thanks for taking notice tho

What did they have for breakfast ? Was it a full fry or a lighter continental version ?

"What did they have for breakfast ? Was it a full fry or a lighter continental version ?"
your making yourself look stupid now and dont you know its against the rules to contact people you have blocked thro the forums ?

Really ?

"Really ?"

Where are these rules published ? I would like to see what other ones have been broken

Forum Mod

"What did they have for breakfast ? Was it a full fry or a lighter continental version ?your making yourself look stupid now and dont you know its against the rules to contact people you have blocked thro the forums ? "

Its not against the rules to respond to posts on the forums regardless of blocks,if someone is trying to contact you and ask why the block is in place then thats against the rules

Simply ignore each other

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Just to clarify things....answering peoples posts who you have blocked/been blocked by is fine.

Asking/hinting for people to unblock them is against rules.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

opss sorry HPC

Thanks for the info all

Yes thanks for the info guys i stand corrected i was under the assumption if someone had you blocked they also couldnt make contact with you thro the forums .

Just read the rules , very interesting

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"less is more"

aye that's alright for you _iew,what about us people who don't have imaginations.

i don't want to have to read between the lines,i want to read the lines.giving every sordid,dirty detail,every sexual position,and sexual act performed,plus i want to know,who slept on the damp patch.

i want to know what they had for breakfast,was it tea,was it coffee,did the black pudding,some how become involved in their sexual activities.

there's no detail to small,to be included in a verification.

i'm now thinking,i really must get a life.

» Add a new message to this topic