FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > First verification

First verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello everybody! I’ve been on this for a while, but it seems very hard to find someone to play with or even chatting if you are not verified by someone who met you already. So I was wondering, how can you get a chance to chat to someone? I usually attach, my face pic and and a nice message! I mean, I’m not desperate I’m just looking for a new experience with couples so I always try to be more nice as possible but it just seems too hard! If someone is more expert than me I’ll be happy to listen at some tips

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello everybody! I’ve been on this for a while, but it seems very hard to find someone to play with or even chatting if you are not verified by someone who met you already. So I was wondering, how can you get a chance to chat to someone? I usually attach, my face pic and and a nice message! I mean, I’m not desperate I’m just looking for a new experience with couples so I always try to be more nice as possible but it just seems too hard! If someone is more expert than me I’ll be happy to listen at some tips "

Being verified doesn't necessarily mean your going to be able to chat or meet someone on here no matter if you send a face pic with a nice message, most verifications are usually done by attending a club event such as CJ's then that way you can meet potential meets in the future, probably better doing it that way rather than relying on someone giving you one.

Hope this helps, best wishes on your Fab journey

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you very much! Really appreciate it!

It would help towards making a better impression if your photos were a bit more interesting than dick pics. Women will be interested in more than just your penis and testicles. I'd automatically block you if you sent me a message because of your profile photo but then I'm just nasty apparently.

Get rid of the dick pics would be my suggestion. Majority of women on here don't want to see that on your profile.

"Get rid of the dick pics would be my suggestion. Majority of women on here don't want to see that on your profile. "

I've noticed there is the odd one or two women who don't have any pics on their profile so what right have they got telling the OP to do away with the dick pics?

"I've noticed there is the odd one or two women who don't have any pics on their profile so what right have they got telling the OP to do away with the dick pics? "

Eh? Was a suggestion in response to a request from the OP, not "telling" him to do away with them. I don't always have public pics but that doesn't mean I cannot offer my thoughts.

Totally agree with no dick pics.

And I have got public pics.

If most chick's say they don't like dickpics..take it as a huge hint.

» Add a new message to this topic