FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > 420 friendly??

420 friendly??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lasgow kinkster OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

What does this mean and how do I make this friend ?? Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's something to do with smoking dope. 420 friendly means you like it.

By *eterPan21Man  over a year ago

Hamilton

Just means if you smoke green they’ll come down and smoke yours essentially.

By *hiregirl76Woman  over a year ago

Scotland

For me it just means an automatic block when i see it in a profile

By *unsexual MemelordWoman  over a year ago

Midlothian

"For me it just means an automatic block when i see it in a profile"

Same, not interested.

By *bcums3Couple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Means (smoking friendly) it’s really to let others know a shared interest. Doesn’t mean they will def be smoking etc on a meet, most people I know are polite and respectful about it.

By *sa and HarryCouple  over a year ago

motherwell

"Means (smoking friendly) it’s really to let others know a shared interest. Doesn’t mean they will def be smoking etc on a meet, most people I know are polite and respectful about it. "
It reeks from there skin pores

By *bcums3Couple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

"Means (smoking friendly) it’s really to let others know a shared interest. Doesn’t mean they will def be smoking etc on a meet, most people I know are polite and respectful about it. It reeks from there skin pores

"

Well Thankfully the people we know fab/personal it doesn’t

By *izzmasterzeroMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

It means that they are good fun

By *adgeeMan  over a year ago

South

"Just means if you smoke green they’ll come down and smoke yours essentially."

That’s how I read into it Too

By *oyalAlMan  over a year ago

portrush

Junkies

"Junkies "

Lol Junkies? That’s something I would expect my 92 year old granny to call some one who smokes green

By *erlins5Man  over a year ago

South Fife

[Removed by poster at 14/05/22 12:30:39]

By *erlins5Man  over a year ago

South Fife

[Removed by poster at 14/05/22 12:31:25]

By *mglasMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

It doesn't automatically make you good fun, but it doesn't make you a junkie either. Most people enjoy some form of mind altering substance for recreational purposes and it just means is their choice. Obviously abusing it isn't good just as abusing alcohol isn't. And unlike alcohol it doesn't have the same tendency to make people violent. Each to their own i say.

same.

Once gave the benefit of the doubt..could tell the guy was loaded and that was just a social.

So never again

By *eyondThePaleMan  over a year ago

Paisley

I am curious to know from the peeps that do have a penchant, for 'puffing the magic dragon'. I perceive that it must impact the performance for the potential rolling around in the hay does it not?

I am able to offer the best sex when I am sober and fit from the all the squats,deadlifts and bench presses I have done. Proper blood flow that way. A joint on the green stuff and then I would be in the mood for watching comedy and laughing my tits off. Is my perception accurate? Or is it like anything, you build up a tolerance to it that is mildly effects that side of things?

"I am curious to know from the peeps that do have a penchant, for 'puffing the magic dragon'. I perceive that it must impact the performance for the potential rolling around in the hay does it not?

I am able to offer the best sex when I am sober and fit from the all the squats,deadlifts and bench presses I have done. Proper blood flow that way. A joint on the green stuff and then I would be in the mood for watching comedy and laughing my tits off. Is my perception accurate? Or is it like anything, you build up a tolerance to it that is mildly effects that side of things?"

I don't partake these days but when I used to it did make orgasms better. There was a study done on the effects on women which showed it improved sexual function.

"Our results demonstrate that increasing frequency of cannabis use is associated with improved sexual function and is associated with increased satisfaction, orgasm, and sexual desire,”

https://www.smoa.jsexmed.org/article/S2050-1161(20)30086-6/fulltext

Sadly I think I read it has the opposite effect on men!

By *eyondThePaleMan  over a year ago

Paisley

"I am curious to know from the peeps that do have a penchant, for 'puffing the magic dragon'. I perceive that it must impact the performance for the potential rolling around in the hay does it not?

I am able to offer the best sex when I am sober and fit from the all the squats,deadlifts and bench presses I have done. Proper blood flow that way. A joint on the green stuff and then I would be in the mood for watching comedy and laughing my tits off. Is my perception accurate? Or is it like anything, you build up a tolerance to it that is mildly effects that side of things?

I don't partake these days but when I used to it did make orgasms better. There was a study done on the effects on women which showed it improved sexual function.

"Our results demonstrate that increasing frequency of cannabis use is associated with improved sexual function and is associated with increased satisfaction, orgasm, and sexual desire,”

"

Very interesting to know. Every day is a school day it seems. I appreciate your feedback.

Love, Beyond xxx

By *ark EdgeCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

This

By *esLibertinesCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow Edinburgh Leeds Manchester

[Removed by poster at 14/05/22 15:00:20]

By *esLibertinesCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow Edinburgh Leeds Manchester

Well the crowd here supposed to be open minded ..

By *amierebelMan  over a year ago

Nae danger

Can honestly say has never caused any performance issues with myself personally in bedroom (alcohol diff story) live and let live I say how open minded is open minded

By *akmeedaCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Makes us filthy horny…every sensation is neck tingling and the orgasm is just something else! We love it.

Smoke maybe once a month and then fuck all night…

By *igman40123Man  over a year ago

travelling

"Junkies "

I don't like the smell of it wouldn't meet anyone that smokes it..

But junkie??

By *erfume-LoverMan  over a year ago

Glasgow Hotel Friday 19th

As a non smoker I knew it was around drugs I thought

Here is link

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_(cannabis_culture)

By *HICKCHOCMan  over a year ago

London/Blackpool

junkies!!

I think HnH is more junkies?

Smoking a joint doesn't make you a bad person just like going to church don't make you a good person ...I know what I'd choose between a d*unk and a smoker

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

"Makes us filthy horny…every sensation is neck tingling and the orgasm is just something else! We love it.

Smoke maybe once a month and then fuck all night…"

I think that's a great approach...everything in moderation..

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

If I see 420 mentioned on a profile/update/message it just tells me that I'm not interested. Each to their own and all that, just not something I'm into and if they feel it's important enough to mention on here then it's obvious we aren't compatible.

By *cotsman75Man  over a year ago

North fife

[Removed by poster at 17/05/22 08:37:44]

By *cotsman75Man  over a year ago

North fife

Auto correct haha... Each to their own... Its a no from me though

By *nverMan  over a year ago

....down the Rabbit Hole with a shotgun

Used to have a wee shmoke and a pancake myself many moons ago.

But I just reached a point where I thought "Where the fuck did that weekend just go?"

And just stopped. Not missed it and don't hanker for it.

That said I don't have an issue with others partaking.

However, I'd not go through a meet with a lass who was obviously stoned out of their face. To me it would the same as taking advantage of a lass who was d*unk.

By *ueen MollyWoman  over a year ago

fife

"If I see 420 mentioned on a profile/update/message it just tells me that I'm not interested. Each to their own and all that, just not something I'm into and if they feel it's important enough to mention on here then it's obvious we aren't compatible. "

This

By *urSexIsOnFireCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

For me personally I like to have a smoke right before bed but for good reason.

After spending 13 years in the army and messing up my knees and hips to the point I've had 3 operations followed by a total hip replacement at the age of 36. I was on a ton of tramadol plus others, but decided I wanted to stop using that after 3 years of being on it.

I'm still in a lot of pain during the day but at least at night I can now sleep. We also use it at the weekends to relieve pain before any antics but if the other couple don't like it we simple don't use it or mention it until we are on our own.

Point of the story is you I don't think you should just label people junkies without knowing the reasons. We would never turn up to a meet d*unk or stoned because we want to respect who ever we are meeting.

For me it's a better painkiller with less side effects of being dependant on stuff like tramadol.

By *nverMan  over a year ago

....down the Rabbit Hole with a shotgun

"For me personally I like to have a smoke right before bed but for good reason.

After spending 13 years in the army and messing up my knees and hips to the point I've had 3 operations followed by a total hip replacement at the age of 36. I was on a ton of tramadol plus others, but decided I wanted to stop using that after 3 years of being on it.

I'm still in a lot of pain during the day but at least at night I can now sleep. We also use it at the weekends to relieve pain before any antics but if the other couple don't like it we simple don't use it or mention it until we are on our own.

Point of the story is you I don't think you should just label people junkies without knowing the reasons. We would never turn up to a meet d*unk or stoned because we want to respect who ever we are meeting.

For me it's a better painkiller with less side effects of being dependant on stuff like tramadol."

Running in boots on hard surfaces - a wonderful combination for future bone health

I mention it so that people know what to expect from me. All of the people calling cannabis users "junkies" or whatever I avoid and they avoid me, so everyone is happy .

Nae danger

[Removed by poster at 18/05/22 16:25:35]

Nae danger

Got people on here selling themselves on the daily for a bit white yet people calling marijuana users junkies unbelievable

By *izzmasterzeroMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Yeah it's a bit ridiculous branding marijuana users as junkies, I usually find that people with the biggest opinions about how wrong and horrible it is are usually those who know nothing about it... they still have the "all drugs are bad" mindset that has been drilled into our heads. Educate yourselves

By *ueen MollyWoman  over a year ago

fife

"Yeah it's a bit ridiculous branding marijuana users as junkies, I usually find that people with the biggest opinions about how wrong and horrible it is are usually those who know nothing about it... they still have the "all drugs are bad" mindset that has been drilled into our heads. Educate yourselves"

Everyone has their reasons for not liking it and you will probably find that it's not just because "all drugs are bad"

I’m actuality not bothered, to the point that if they’d agree to let me join them, I would. I have to think of return travel though but to arrange a meet and join in with them is just another sexy experience I’m willing to try x

Nae danger

I even get the not liking the smell as I'm same if someone Snell's of alcohol it repulses me. Guess it's matter of opinion some people will like certain scents and not others and like legal drugs and not like what's labelled a illegal drug that we do indeed grow and ship ourselfs in this country

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

Each to their own but the smell gives me a sore head. Will meet folks who partake but not if they insist on doing it on the meet.

"Each to their own but the smell gives me a sore head. Will meet folks who partake but not if they insist on doing it on the meet."

I totally understand people not liking the smell. It's strong and it's pungent so if you find it unpleasant a meet is going to be no fun at best. Personally I can put it down just about long enough for a meet and will even give the flat a quick airing prior to anyone arriving.

Personally I do not drink but I am comfortable around those who do. As long as they are not d*unk that is. If I am hosting and people would like to enjoy a drink, then I would like to enjoy a smoke in unison. Everyone is happy .

[Removed by poster at 20/05/22 21:14:30]

By *ad66Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Makes us filthy horny…every sensation is neck tingling and the orgasm is just something else! We love it.

Smoke maybe once a month and then fuck all night…"

Couldn't agree more!

I understand some are wary of it & yes it does stink but have a joint each & go to bed & the physical & mental sensation is out of this world. & then a perfect night's sleep

By *oungGlasgowCoupleCouple  over a year ago

glasgow/Inverness

Wont sleep with someone whos smoking but will go have drinks and sleep with someone... and most are sticking powder up there nose!

Id rather sleep with someone stoned than d*unk and off there face on gear! Most 21-40 year olds are sticking gear up there nose most weekends!

By *scobar67Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"Yeah it's a bit ridiculous branding marijuana users as junkies, I usually find that people with the biggest opinions about how wrong and horrible it is are usually those who know nothing about it... they still have the "all drugs are bad" mindset that has been drilled into our heads. Educate yourselves"

The same people who have a bottle of wine a night because its legal and they've had a hard day at work/kids have been a pain or whatever.

Not realising the wine is far more dangerous than a bit of green.

By *inkn12Man  over a year ago

london

"

That’s interesting! I might have to quote this article and I dunno, smoking one while getting a bj is pretty amazing! I bend her over after I finish smoking, I normally go hell for leather, all guns blazing suppose like everything it can be different for different people.

london

"If I see 420 mentioned on a profile/update/message it just tells me that I'm not interested. Each to their own and all that, just not something I'm into and if they feel it's important enough to mention on here then it's obvious we aren't compatible. "

So if they smoked, didn’t mention it and didn’t smoke around you and obviously didn’t smell of it, is that ok? Or Isit a problem because you know they do it?

london

I’m a smoker, if you HAVE to smoke on a meet, you’re most probably a junkie

"I even get the not liking the smell as I'm same if someone Snell's of alcohol it repulses me. Guess it's matter of opinion some people will like certain scents and not others and like legal drugs and not like what's labelled a illegal drug that we do indeed grow and ship ourselfs in this country "

I do wonder if the UK will ever see it legalised. Like you said in your post, there are already cannabis farms in the UK growing for the medicinal market.

The managing director of one is married to a Tory MP who used to be the drugs minister. Theresa May and Sajid Javid legalised medicinal cannabis in 2018.

london

"I even get the not liking the smell as I'm same if someone Snell's of alcohol it repulses me. Guess it's matter of opinion some people will like certain scents and not others and like legal drugs and not like what's labelled a illegal drug that we do indeed grow and ship ourselfs in this country

I do wonder if the UK will ever see it legalised. Like you said in your post, there are already cannabis farms in the UK growing for the medicinal market.

The managing director of one is married to a Tory MP who used to be the drugs minister. Theresa May and Sajid Javid legalised medicinal cannabis in 2018.

"

Hopefully, but I can’t see it anytime soon. For years they’ve told voters that either selling or using cannabis leads you to use or sell harder drugs, and how it causes psychosis. The party that comes out out and says we want to think about legalising it will automatically loose a lot of votes I reckon. My only hope is that I know how much the uk government love making money off taxes and that so hopefully they’re somewhere brainstorming how they can package the idea of legalising it to the public

By *urvy N TeaseCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

We have no issues meeting with smokers but if they say they smoke the waccy baccy then we politely decline any offer to meet. We did arrange a meet with someone who didn't mention they smoked it and when we met them the smell from them was awful which just put us off. Each to their own but meeting those who do smoke it is not for us x

By *inkybbcMan 13 weeks ago

haywards heath

I wonder how many people with negative views towards this are on pharmaceutical drugs ? Cannabis is a plant not a drug! And if you bother to research it you’d realise it has many different healing qualities.

By *ife NinjaMan 13 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Not a prude, but dislike it. The smell of it makes me feel. So, I avoid all 420 references in people's profiles/pictures.

By *urd no1Woman 13 weeks ago

Glasgow

I’d take a toker over a d*unk any day of the week

By *nox.Woman 13 weeks ago

Glasgow

I am able to offer the best sex when I am sober and fit from the all the squats,deadlifts and bench presses I have done. Proper blood flow that way. A joint on the green stuff and then I would be in the mood for watching comedy and laughing my tits off. Is my perception accurate? Or is it like anything, you build up a tolerance to it that is mildly effects that side of things?"

I used to partake been sober several years now definitely enjoy myself more and feel more engaged without it. Same with alcohol just not my scene. I know a lot of people think it relaxes them or lowers inhibitions and will talk about strains and all that jazz. Definitely have better fantasies without it and more ambition to actually do them rather than fuck smoke and gouch.

By *r - Mrs BCouple 13 weeks ago

Perthshire

The stuff absolutely reeks , for us 420 = Avoid . Each to their own .

haywards heath

"I’d take a toker over a d*unk any day of the week "
it’s crazy that alcohol is legal and cannabis isn’t but then the government make lots of money from alcohol and that’s all they care about

haywards heath

[Removed by poster at 20/01/24 23:20:58]

By *oy of WonderMan 13 weeks ago

Glasgow’S miles better..

I block the 420 ones, it’s fucking stinking.

But as above, each to their own and all that.

By *otbeefandonionsCouple 12 weeks ago

Bathgate

The only judging from us is that it stinks and it makes the user stink, same as cigarettes.

By *lassy_MMF_CoupleCouple 12 weeks ago

Glasgow

Same here.

By *allerthanaverage79Man 12 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Puff the magic dragon isn't green, it's smack, and you can call those folks junkies!

By *allerthanaverage79Man 12 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"The only judging from us is that it stinks and it makes the user stink, same as cigarettes. "

Except it smells a million times worse! Boalk

By *mglasMan 12 weeks ago

Glasgow

Puff the magic dragon isn't green, it's smack, and you can call those folks junkies!"

I had a chuckle at this too, it’s like something my octogenarian dad would say

By *mglasMan 12 weeks ago

Glasgow

It’s really all just down to opinion and preference. Each to their own.

By *ananaman84Man 11 weeks ago

Cumbernauld

Just another way to relax, less intoxicating than alcohol, imo

By *ordflash heartMan 11 weeks ago

Motherwell

"Just another way to relax, less intoxicating than alcohol, imo"

Yes and makes you a paranoid fuckwit.

By *uncouple3636Couple 11 weeks ago

Dundee

"Just another way to relax, less intoxicating than alcohol, imo

Yes and makes you a paranoid fuckwit."

It totally can in some no argument there.

Like anything it can be enjoyed in moderation really. Mr does use, but more to unwind at the weekend and is otherwise not a fuckwit lol

By *panksspankedMan 11 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Puff the magic dragon isn't green, it's smack, and you can call those folks junkies!"

Slight confusion here with the expression chasing the dragon which is smoking heroin and puff which is cannabis or marijuana

Clearly the outcomes are somewhat different

By *ussymufferMan 11 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Just another way to relax, less intoxicating than alcohol, imo"
and it stinks

Motherwell

"Just another way to relax, less intoxicating than alcohol, imo

Yes and makes you a paranoid fuckwit.

It totally can in some no argument there.

Like anything it can be enjoyed in moderation really. Mr does use, but more to unwind at the weekend and is otherwise not a fuckwit lol"

I used to smoke it and that was how I would describe myself when I smoked it. I’m just a fuckwit nowadays

By *ellaboo400Couple 11 weeks ago

Gorebridge

I find it really cringe when someone over 20ish is proud of smoking or doing drugs so I would avoid

By *ighlandguy007Man 11 weeks ago

_nverness

Same here not my thing at all

By *omble 69Man 11 weeks ago

Symington

Not for me it's howling

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

Me too.

Total boak

By *redwilma666Couple 11 weeks ago

Kilbirnie

Instant block

By *lasgowHorseyMan 11 weeks ago

Glasgow

Got no interest. I don't block, I just put in private notes, they are 420

Motherwell

Haven’t came across anyone on fab that smokes . I wouldn’t block, just wouldn’t like to be around them smoking, I hate smoking.

By *4Fun11Woman 11 weeks ago

Glasgow

Sex when your high is fecking amazing

By *laireandAndyCouple 11 weeks ago

Highlands

"Sex when your high is fecking amazing

"

Got to agree, don't knock until you've tried it, fecking amazing

Motherwell

Got to agree, don't knock until you've tried it, fecking amazing "

Must admit I used to like having sex when I smoked. Seemed to get a lot harder or it was because I was younger.

Highlands

Must admit I used to like having sex when I smoked. Seemed to get a lot harder or it was because I was younger. "

Nope not age related!

Motherwell

Must admit I used to like having sex when I smoked. Seemed to get a lot harder or it was because I was younger.

Nope not age related! "

Age or fitness or probably all in my head

By *ewcpl80Couple 11 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"Junkies "

If dope is a drug what would you do if alcohol was banned and had a scull and crossbones saying poison on the bottle? Because that’s exactly what you’re being sold legally.

Most people been effected by alcohol, could be a fight, drink driving, liver failure, could be they’ve never drank but been a victim of something alcohol related. Could be a friend, family member. It’s probably the number 1 excuse for bad decision making it’s a widespread problem.

Now…

I wonder how many stoners have caused problems to themselves or others in society.

Don’t be so naive

Dundee

Got to agree, don't knock until you've tried it, fecking amazing "

We second this as well

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

"Junkies

If dope is a drug what would you do if alcohol was banned and had a scull and crossbones saying poison on the bottle? Because that’s exactly what you’re being sold legally.

Most people been effected by alcohol, could be a fight, drink driving, liver failure, could be they’ve never drank but been a victim of something alcohol related. Could be a friend, family member. It’s probably the number 1 excuse for bad decision making it’s a widespread problem.

Now…

I wonder how many stoners have caused problems to themselves or others in society.

Don’t be so naive

"

Usual response from smokers trying to counter it with the alcohol argument.. when they themselves are drinkers lol .. there are reasons why drugs are illegal and long may it continue.

By *uiet_69Man 11 weeks ago

NL

It’s the same as any other item/activity/etc that can be abused.

It has its benefits but when abused leads to side effects which are rightly condemned.

Don’t do it myself and don’t judge those who do. It’s actions I look out for, not certain indulgences

By *onkeymagic50Man 11 weeks ago

Near the harbour

The derivative of 420 not the chemical element that gets you high drastically changed a friends life after alternative prescribed medicines failed. Had to go to Europe and basicly become a drug smuggler before rules was relaxed to include cbd oil. He occasionally smokes green when he can't get prober cbd oil and has same affect but gets stoned. Its a risk he willing to take to live a normal life so to speak. Only tried it once myself can say got a stoner like I had taken viagra but was just sat giggling at the stupidest things then thought something wanted to harm me was a hour I never wanted to repeat but won't knock anyone who enjoys it

Motherwell

"The derivative of 420 not the chemical element that gets you high drastically changed a friends life after alternative prescribed medicines failed. Had to go to Europe and basicly become a drug smuggler before rules was relaxed to include cbd oil. He occasionally smokes green when he can't get prober cbd oil and has same affect but gets stoned. It’s a risk he willing to take to live a normal life so to speak. Only tried it once myself can say got a stoner like I had taken viagra but was just sat giggling at the stupidest things then thought something wanted to harm me was a hour I never wanted to repeat but won't knock anyone who enjoys it "

Hey monkey magic where you born from an egg on a mountain top !!

By *izzmasterzeroMan 11 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Why is it illegal?

By *lut Sara and bobCouple 11 weeks ago

Renfrewshire

420 on profile = immediately getting blocked.

By *oyalAlMan 11 weeks ago

portrush

Junkies

By *entlemanrogueMan 11 weeks ago

Motherwell

420 friendly doesn't mean you smoke it, it means you don't have issues with people that do

Dundee

"420 friendly doesn't mean you smoke it, it means you don't have issues with people that do"

Or you use it.

The amount of straight up distain for stoners is a bit sad. We're actually pretty laid back and accepting. That cool barman who everyone seems to like? Probably enjoys a toke after work. The young woman who serves you at your favourite shop always in a chipper mood? Likely the same.

We're for the most part not monsters. Just like alcohol over indulgence can be detrimental and cause problems, but the vast majority of stoners are good people and you'd never know they enjoy it. Just look at our verifications we're great company

Highlands

"420 friendly doesn't mean you smoke it, it means you don't have issues with people that do

Or you use it.

The amount of straight up distain for stoners is a bit sad. We're actually pretty laid back and accepting. That cool barman who everyone seems to like? Probably enjoys a toke after work. The young woman who serves you at your favourite shop always in a chipper mood? Likely the same.

We're for the most part not monsters. Just like alcohol over indulgence can be detrimental and cause problems, but the vast majority of stoners are good people and you'd never know they enjoy it. Just look at our verifications we're great company "

Spot on!

Highlands

"420 on profile = immediately getting blocked. "

We would never personnally put it on our pie, nor would we ever indulge at a meet, that part of our sex life is just for us! Again unless you have tried it, you really don't know what you are missing!

Highlands

"Why is it illegal?"

Many drugs that are illegal are also used legally and can be very beneficial, for example morphine.

Dundee

"420 friendly doesn't mean you smoke it, it means you don't have issues with people that do

Or you use it.

We're for the most part not monsters. Just like alcohol over indulgence can be detrimental and cause problems, but the vast majority of stoners are good people and you'd never know they enjoy it. Just look at our verifications we're great company

Spot on! "

Thanks very much

By *he KinkysCouple 11 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Junkies"

That’s a bit harsh x

By *lixerMan 11 weeks ago

Glasgow

Long time user of good quality green. Happy to talk to other similar heads. Fuck (or not) the straights. They are happy thinking we are wrong. We know we are right.

Virtually all music,since recordings were first made, has been made under the influence of some substance or another.

Catch A Fire.

» Add a new message to this topic