FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Tattoo

Tattoo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am getting my first tattoo tomorrow what was your first Tattoo and what's your favourite

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My first was a wolf on my right upper arm got it covered up which I wish I could reverse, but on the up side I do have a boss koi on it now which I love

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

My 1st was a chinese symbol saying friend on ma back/shoulder.. my favourite is a half upper sleeve onnmy arm dedicated to my mum and dad it incorporates roses lily hearts and stars.. need to get it finished soon lol

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

"My 1st was a chinese symbol saying friend on ma back/shoulder.. my favourite is a half upper sleeve onnmy arm dedicated to my mum and dad it incorporates roses lily hearts and stars.. need to get it finished soon lol"

Are you sure it's friend. Unless you can read Chinese it could say anything

Tattoo finished well chuffed with it

I have few names and symbols all personall. I want a sleeve and a leg covered just need sell my kidneys to.pay for.it all haha

"I have few names and symbols all personall. I want a sleeve and a leg covered just need sell my kidneys to.pay for.it all haha "

Yeah they are expensive

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

"My 1st was a chinese symbol saying friend on ma back/shoulder.. my favourite is a half upper sleeve onnmy arm dedicated to my mum and dad it incorporates roses lily hearts and stars.. need to get it finished soon lol

Are you sure it's friend. Unless you can read Chinese it could say anything"

I think its more chicken fried rice

"My 1st was a chinese symbol saying friend on ma back/shoulder.. my favourite is a half upper sleeve onnmy arm dedicated to my mum and dad it incorporates roses lily hearts and stars.. need to get it finished soon lol

I think its more chicken fried rice"

I left the studio to day and asked someone to check the spelling lol

By *r n Mrs BlissCouple  over a year ago

Livingston

1st was a wolf with some Celtic around it many years ago

I’ve had a lotta work done since don’t have a specific favourite as they all have a meaning for me but if I had to pick one it would be the wings in my back for my daughter

Livingston

Yeah it’s a expensive habit lol

"1st was a wolf with some Celtic around it many years ago

I’ve had a lotta work done since don’t have a specific favourite as they all have a meaning for me but if I had to pick one it would be the wings in my back for my daughter "

How many you hot now ?

By *pank-me-harderWoman  over a year ago

close to leven

"I am getting my first tattoo tomorrow what was your first Tattoo and what's your favourite "

My 1st was a dragon in the sunset on my back left shoulder last one was 2 months ago half sleeve I now have 8 working on finishing my sleeve this year sooo addictive x

"I am getting my first tattoo tomorrow what was your first Tattoo and what's your favourite

My 1st was a dragon in the sunset on my back left shoulder last one was 2 months ago half sleeve I now have 8 working on finishing my sleeve this year sooo addictive x"

Yeah thinking of my 2nd one now lol x

Livingston

20odds a think

By *dible_KinkCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I got my first tattoo recently at 43 - it's a symbol that means something personal to me. I got money for my sister to get it done for my 18th birthday - I was only a little late in getting it done

"I got my first tattoo recently at 43 - it's a symbol that means something personal to me. I got money for my sister to get it done for my 18th birthday - I was only a little late in getting it done "

Just a few years lol

By *eriously Fucking CynicalWoman  over a year ago

Elgin

I started at 48 with the name of my horse I lost. It's in my profile pic. Very expensive addictive habit as I'm now covered in lots more.

By *hebs maloneyWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

The last one I got was of my dogs paw who died got 6 all together

By *eterjamesmcMan  over a year ago

glasgow

First one was friendship. Favourite is Guernica.

By *unshinee99Woman  over a year ago

Central Scotland

My first tattoo was a simple quote at the top of my back. My favourite though without question is my latest, I got an amazing portrait of my dog done on my forearm.

By *kbull2000Man  over a year ago

Carluke

"

Are you sure it's friend. Unless you can read Chinese it could say anything"

Used to serve with a guy who's mum was chinese. He was pretty fluent in mandarin and another language (can't remember which). It was right when the Chinese tattoo fad was at its peek. Some of the tats he pointed out and their meanings were hilarious.

He'd regularly point out the tat and get into a discussion about how deep and meaningful, they'd spout some story about hidden depths and afterwards he'd tell you the real meaning.

Some we a bit subtle and you had to be a bit creative to interpret, but others outright screamed it. I'm sure it relieved some tattooists boredom

"I am getting my first tattoo tomorrow what was your first Tattoo and what's your favourite "

My 1st tat was on my left bicep , I got it on my 50th birthday, me and my sister had always said we would get our 1st tattoo at the age of 50 but sadly she passed away 3 months before she turned 50, at the top of the tat is her name as she was always looking over my shoulder looking out for me.

As for which tattoo is my fav, they all are as each one means something very special to me.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"

Used to serve with a guy who's mum was chinese. He was pretty fluent in mandarin and another language (can't remember which). It was right when the Chinese tattoo fad was at its peek. Some of the tats he pointed out and their meanings were hilarious.

He'd regularly point out the tat and get into a discussion about how deep and meaningful, they'd spout some story about hidden depths and afterwards he'd tell you the real meaning.

Some we a bit subtle and you had to be a bit creative to interpret, but others outright screamed it. I'm sure it relieved some tattooists boredom "

yep the thing with most asian characters is they have many meanings dependant on what comes before after or spacing. Thats before as your saying adding in dialects I had one which read eternal soul mate in mandarin and limited fire in fuzhou.

By *ess JinksWoman  over a year ago

West coast

My first - and only, so far - a unicorn. For obvious reasons. Only a few weeks old, and I love it.

Hope you love yours too, OP.

Some good comments, I am really pleased how it has turned out tbh

» Add a new message to this topic