FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Ecclesia 24th June *St Trinians Theme Night*

Ecclesia 24th June *St Trinians Theme Night*

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *assNGuy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We are happy to announce we are now opening the guestlist for this event.

This swingers night is a SCHOOLS OUT THEME (St Trinians) fun for all event. Dress up is encouraged but not mandatory.

The night is hosted by ourselves (LassNGuy) on behalf of Ecclesia. The event will run 9pm til 2am.

The club offers play rooms over two floors with BDSM equipment on offer to add an optional little more kink to your night.

The event is BYOB and bottled Soft Drinks will be provided FREE on the night.

The prices are:

Single Female £15

Single Males £20

TV/TS £15

Couples £30

Membership Holders the usual discount will be applied.

Tickets will be on a first come first served basis (subject to ratio balancing).

Payment is taken in advance of event and confirms your place. It is non-refundable if you don’t show up or cancel.

If you are interested stick your name down below or message us.

Please feel free to message us (LassNGuy) with any questions you have and we will gladly answer them.

We look forward to welcoming you to The Ecclesia and being your hosts for the night.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi

Please count us in for this too

X

Glasgow

"Hi

Please count us in for this too

X "

Noted

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

I should be there fingers crossed

Hopefully off for this one

Could I be considered for this event please

By *enie90Woman  over a year ago

a bottle

Yes please!!!!!!

By *eybo89Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

We would like to join this please...

Glasgow

Noted all

If you haven't had a message from us regarding your interest in event then your all good and we will be in touch nearer time with regards to this night

Hi, we spoke at cjs about this event...ive booked hotel now so would love to come along to my first event at Ecclesiasta

Would love to get involved

Oh this sounds like it would be a very good night…I’m bringing a couple with me this time x

By *uriousjay99Man  over a year ago

Bathgate

I would like to come to this!

By *izzy30Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I would like to attend please

Count me in for this one... need to dig out the school tie

Glasgow

Ladies above we have added you to the list and will send additional details a little closer to event date

Both men we will message you to discuss your addition to the list.

Hope to get along to this night!

By *ink GerberaWoman  over a year ago

West Lothian

I'm in for this one! Sounds like it will be lots of fun! Xx

Glasgow

Noted ladies

Interested in this night x

By *ane DTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow & Surrounds

Sorry, not this time.

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

Would like to be added to the list please.

Glasgow

"Interested in this night x"

Added

Glasgow

"Would like to be added to the list please."

Messaged

By *o72Man  over a year ago

glasgow & London

Could you add me to the list too please

X

By *nubis282Man  over a year ago

Hamilton

If there is space can I put my name down to attend

By *interspiceWoman  over a year ago

Alloa

Pencil me in please

Glasgow

"If there is space can I put my name down to attend"

Sent you a message

Glasgow

Zo72 and Winterspice you have both been added to list.

We will be in touch a little closer to the event date

Glasgow

We understand an email went out yesterday from club to some previous attendees which included link to secure ticket for this event.

As such, could we please ask if you purchase your ticket for either 10th or 24th event can you please send us a small message saying which event you bought ticket for as we don't get that in notifications we get. Which is why we only had 1 event at time advertised before.

Thanks

By *ovingfreedomWoman  over a year ago

motherwell

Loving your originality. Wonder if the next theme party you can think of your own ideas!!!

Glasgow

"Loving your originality. Wonder if the next theme party you can think of your own ideas!!!"

We concur when we decided in April to make this night St Trinians it wasn't and isn't the most original idea but sometimes you just need go with that the times give you and it is beginning of summer holidays so going to be a few schools out parties

motherwell

"Loving your originality. Wonder if the next theme party you can think of your own ideas!!!

We concur when we decided in April to make this night St Trinians it wasn't and isn't the most original idea but sometimes you just need go with that the times give you and it is beginning of summer holidays so going to be a few schools out parties "

And mad hatter too!!! Let's hope next time you can think of your own idea!!

By *ueen MollyWoman  over a year ago

fife

"Loving your originality. Wonder if the next theme party you can think of your own ideas!!!

We concur when we decided in April to make this night St Trinians it wasn't and isn't the most original idea but sometimes you just need go with that the times give you and it is beginning of summer holidays so going to be a few schools out parties

And mad hatter too!!! Let's hope next time you can think of your own idea!!"

What would you suggest? What would get your juices going as it sounds like you would make a delightful host?

Glasgow

Maybe we will, oh no wait... Easter time so mad hatter is natural fit also but again concur ain't original but nowadays what would be?

I would correct your ailing mind in message rather than public but you blocked so obviously just want to try stir crap with no backbone so I apologise in advance but...

Mad Hatter was done by other club so you got confused it seems, as we NEVER done that

Your welcome for the correction and we wish you luck finding right people to jellyfish too!

motherwell

What would you suggest? What would get your juices going as it sounds like you would make a delightful host? "

Well that would be telling!! And then no doubt stolen! And as for being a host - na sounds too much like hard work!!

motherwell

"Maybe we will, oh no wait... Easter time so mad hatter is natural fit also but again concur ain't original but nowadays what would be?

I would correct your ailing mind in message rather than public but you blocked so obviously just want to try stir crap with no backbone so I apologise in advance but...

Mad Hatter was done by other club so you got confused it seems, as we NEVER done that

Your welcome for the correction and we wish you luck finding right people to jellyfish too!"

No not at all stirring just simply observing facts!!!

Glasgow

"

No not at all stirring just simply observing facts!!!"

Hosting is a lot of hard work but it's made all the more pleasurable by our wonderful guests.

That's great you ain't stirring and are simply observing facts.

Here's your fact... you have wrong people/Club as we didn't do a Mad Hatters night but we did enjoy the 1 we were guests at.

So other than your apologies that you comment/fact to wrong club/people I really am not sure what else you have to contribute now we corrected your fiction/error to make it fact on your behalf.

Regardless, despite what still seems like trying to create a little drama we do wish you the very best on Fab which your empty profile. May be better served filling that with some facts about you then you don't need to miss observe

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

Why does a theme have to be original?.... good luck to any club finding an original theme everytime they have a night.

Im just miffed im not able to go anywhere that weekend. St trinians would be great tbh..

motherwell

"

Hosting is a lot of hard work but it's made all the more pleasurable by our wonderful guests.

Here's your fact... you have wrong people/Club as we didn't do a Mad Hatters night but we did enjoy the 1 we were guests at.

So other than your apologies that you comment/fact to wrong club/people I really am not sure what else you have to contribute now we corrected your fiction/error to make it fact on your behalf.

Regardless, despite what still seems like trying to create a little drama we do wish you the very best on Fab which your empty profile. May be better served filling that with some facts about you then you don't need to miss observe "

Hosting so I am told is hard work. Hosts normally are diplomatic and dont get so defensive. And there was me thinking that we lived in a world of freedom of speech!! As for my profile thanks for reading before you blocked - now who's getting petty! Anyhoo I shall not comment any further as I wouldnt like you to be offended - have a great day

Glasgow

"

Hosting so I am told is hard work. Hosts normally are diplomatic and dont get so defensive. And there was me thinking that we lived in a world of freedom of speech!! As for my profile thanks for reading before you blocked - now who's getting petty! Anyhoo I shall not comment any further as I wouldnt like you to be offended - have a great day "

Now we know your just trying to create drama.

Feel have been diplomatic but concede baited slightly.

Correcting someone who made an error hardly call defensive.

And proof your creating drama, you blocked before or right after your first comment, we still HAVEN'T blocked you, we aren't so thin skinned so have at it looking through our profile still

We aren't offended just tried to aid you in getting facts

As said before, we wish you best on Fab.

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"

Regardless, despite what still seems like trying to create a little drama we do wish you the very best on Fab which your empty profile. May be better served filling that with some facts about you then you don't need to miss observe

Hosting so I am told is hard work. Hosts normally are diplomatic and dont get so defensive. And there was me thinking that we lived in a world of freedom of speech!! As for my profile thanks for reading before you blocked - now who's getting petty! Anyhoo I shall not comment any further as I wouldnt like you to be offended - have a great day "

You are directly attacking the OP, with regards to a theme

Then you claim to state "fact's" when you clearly haven't checked your own

Shit stirring of the highest order.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

What would you suggest? What would get your juices going as it sounds like you would make a delightful host?

Well that would be telling!! And then no doubt stolen! And as for being a host - na sounds too much like hard work!! "

Stop giving the hosts a hard time. They put a lot of effort into their nights. They had a horror night on Friday the 13th May and decorated the place really well. As they already said Easter and end of school term sorts itself out for theme nights. If you looked at the theme nights for clubs in England you’d see they do very similar nights.

Unless you’re prepared to host, keep your comments to yourself. These events are well attended and they do a great job of hosting the events.

"Maybe we will, oh no wait... Easter time so mad hatter is natural fit also but again concur ain't original but nowadays what would be?

Your welcome for the correction and we wish you luck finding right people to jellyfish too!

No not at all stirring just simply observing facts!!!"

I’m assuming you’re referring to other events in Scotland ?

What you might find is that kudos and cjs both did mad hatters which is a common Easter theme, it would have seemed the kudos copied cjs at the time as the cjs event was posted online before the kudos one even though the date fell after, you may not have noticed in the meets sections around the time that people were having parties at home with guess what ?mad hatter theme ! And if you’re on Facebook guess what lots of community centres and schools were having !! Wait for it drum roll please !!!!! Mad hatters tea parties

And forthcoming

And cjs and Ecclessia are both offering up schools out themes however I’m fairly sure Ecclessia put the word out about the theme before cjs posted on the website their theme but if you go take a look on the events section ! Boom boom boom !!!

I’ve got some amazing spoons you can borrow

If you perhaps look at clubs down south you might see a pattern or theme going on when it comes to events at particular times of the year !!

Glasgow

To all shown interest in this night we will release the additional details ourselves in coming days, primary focus is 10th event but we have noted your names and we promise will be in touch soon

Pencil me in plz

Glasgow

"Pencil me in plz"

Noted

Glasgow

We will be sending booking information for this event tomorrow or Saturday to all registered interests

By *cottishnymph30Woman  over a year ago

fife

Id love to come along

Glasgow

"Id love to come along "

Got you

I’m new to all of this, do you have to dress fancy dress or anything or just smart casual? Sorry if it’s a silly question just interested x

Glasgow

"I’m new to all of this, do you have to dress fancy dress or anything or just smart casual? Sorry if it’s a silly question just interested x"

Not a silly question at all.

Yes this night is themed and as such can fancy dress to theme but it isn't mandatory so dress code would be "Themed", "Smart Casual", "Sexy as dare" or "BDSM styled" whichever your most comfortable with

Can I be added... hopefully should be free that weekend x

Glasgow

"Can I be added... hopefully should be free that weekend x"

Noted

Paisley

Me please.

Glasgow

"Me please. "

Always

glasgow & London

Need to look out my old uniform, hold on we never had a uniform,,,, hold on I didn’t go to skool

By *a2 4 funCouple  over a year ago

Paisley

"Oh this sounds like it would be a very good night…I’m bringing a couple with me this time x "

Tickets booked can’t wait xx

By *cclesia_GlasgowCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

So we’ve had requests to put the glory hole confessional booth out for this event… would people like to have that set up in the church room?

By *unnyandfilthyguyMan  over a year ago

Small Town

Please can I be considered for this event please, couldn’t make the last...thanks, Mark

Glasgow

"Please can I be considered for this event please, couldn’t make the last...thanks, Mark"

No you couldn't as asked 3 days after the event .

We will be in touch for 24th

By *enie90Woman  over a year ago

a bottle

"So we’ve had requests to put the glory hole confessional booth out for this event… would people like to have that set up in the church room? "

Yes please

As a former Church pastor/leader for ten years, I can't wait to experience naughty fun in the church room

"So we’ve had requests to put the glory hole confessional booth out for this event… would people like to have that set up in the church room? "

Yes pleas

Glasgow

Well got confirmed with club it will be out for Members night also so club members get chance to use it this coming Friday

glasgow & London

"As a former Church pastor/leader for ten years, I can't wait to experience naughty fun in the church room "

Mmmm sounds heavenly

Glasgow

Still tickets available for ALL, though single men remember we expect your allocation will be sold out by end of this weekend (usually is) so book yours before someone else takes the last 1

Glasgow

So who is looking forward to dressing to theme for this one?

We can't wait to see you again or meet you if we haven't had the pleasure yet.

Just 1 week left to secure your tickets and then let the fun commence

Glasgow

I won’t be dressing to theme this time as my first time here will though in future,got a new black sexy dress for it though hope that will be adequate

Glasgow

"I won’t be dressing to theme this time as my first time here will though in future,got a new black sexy dress for it though hope that will be adequate "

Sure that will be more than adequate

By *mmsiebeeCouple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Hiya,

Can we be pencilled in? I’ll confirm and pay by Tuesday if poss? 99% sure we’re ok, just need to check work nonsense…

E&B

Xx

By *olfieguyMan  over a year ago

Dundee

I have been told this will be last club night in ecclesia. Is this true. I was going to go but no point as last one . Hopefully something else will replace it

"I have been told this will be last club night in ecclesia. Is this true. I was going to go but no point as last one . Hopefully something else will replace it "

Who told you that? You sure you got your facts right?

"I have been told this will be last club night in ecclesia. Is this true. I was going to go but no point as last one . Hopefully something else will replace it "

Originally the couple who have been hosting agreed to do a few of them to see how it would go and if they weren’t busy then they weren’t going to keep going with it but it’s been a great success so I’m pretty sure they’ll be telling you that the events are going to continue

Dundee

Yes you should ask organisers. I was told by someone I know very well that this will be last venue . Won't be buying membership

Dundee

Ok be interesting to see what they say also when next venue will be

Glasgow

It's true this is our last planned event.

Initially we agreed to 2 then agreed to a further 3 events but we haven't made secret to people saying will attend a later event that 24th is our last as we head on holiday, then visit family etc that we don't intend to host in July.

We were waiting til after tonight's members night so members hear first from club that it is moving premises.

1 or 2 knew this information but we felt it was fair generally members hear first.

Soon as we heard ourselves we did suggest membership be paused. So no membership has been offered in our last 2 events.

Felt it was unfair to offer than surprise with the news. Also the members night was arranged in part for this reason and free drinks given.

Also anyone who bought membership will only have it officially Start from moment new premises opens so few months free over course of April til now.

Club will be ideally and planned reopened by end of September.

With some Scotland firsts

Dundee

"We are happy to announce we are now opening the guestlist for this event.

This swingers night is a SCHOOLS OUT THEME (St Trinians) fun for all event. Dress up is encouraged but not mandatory.

Hi is this going to be your last venue in ecclesia as been told it will be . Been told it is

The night is hosted by ourselves (LassNGuy) on behalf of Ecclesia. The event will run 9pm til 2am.

The club offers play rooms over two floors with BDSM equipment on offer to add an optional little more kink to your night.

The prices are:

Single Female £15

Single Males £20

TV/TS £15

Couples £30

Tickets will be on a first come first served basis (subject to ratio balancing).

Payment is taken in advance of event and confirms your place. It is non-refundable if you don’t show up or cancel.

Please feel free to message us (LassNGuy) with any questions you have and we will gladly answer them.

We look forward to welcoming you to The Ecclesia and being your hosts for the night. "

Dundee

"We are happy to announce we are now opening the guestlist for this event.

Is it true ecclesia has lost its lease as I have heard it has and to hide this from public is disgraceful. Mind your answer will be remembered by us public

The prices are:

Single Female £15

Single Males £20

TV/TS £15

Couples £30

We look forward to welcoming you to The Ecclesia and being your hosts for the night. "

Dundee

So true club is last venue. Why hide from us public not nice take our money laugh as they walk away. Bloody joke

Dundee

"It's true this is our last planned event.

Initially we agreed to 2 then agreed to a further 3 events but we haven't made secret to people saying will attend a later event that 24th is our last as we head on holiday, then visit family etc that we don't intend to host in July.as club has list its lease where are you going to hold event

We were waiting til after tonight's members night so members hear first from club that it is moving premises.

1 or 2 knew this information but we felt it was fair generally members hear first.

Soon as we heard ourselves we did suggest membership be paused. So no membership has been offered in our last 2 events.

Felt it was unfair to offer than surprise with the news. Also the members night was arranged in part for this reason and free drinks given.

Also anyone who bought membership will only have it officially Start from moment new premises opens so few months free over course of April til now.

Club will be ideally and planned reopened by end of September.

With some Scotland firsts "

Dundee

Ecclesia has lost its lease true . Yet never said wants to take ever penny and run disgusting that am owner can do this . I will be boycotting this venue on morals hopefully we all will . Guynlass will not run on morals highly unlikely but would be nice if they did . As owner is only allowed to work at venue not play which say a lot in my eyes

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

"Ecclesia has lost its lease true . Yet never said wants to take ever penny and run disgusting that am owner can do this . I will be boycotting this venue on morals hopefully we all will . Guynlass will not run on morals highly unlikely but would be nice if they did . As owner is only allowed to work at venue not play which say a lot in my eyes "

I'm sure they'll be really disappointed that you'll never be visiting x

"Ecclesia has lost its lease true . Yet never said wants to take ever penny and run disgusting that am owner can do this . I will be boycotting this venue on morals hopefully we all will . Guynlass will not run on morals highly unlikely but would be nice if they did . As owner is only allowed to work at venue not play which say a lot in my eyes "

You clearly have never met _assnguy they’re one of the nicest couples on here and whatever your gripe is with the owner of Ecclessia that’s clearly your issue funny how this is the first ever forum post you’ve ever commented on been on fab and on the club scene for a long time and see these sort of posts all the time where it’s clearly obvious there’s a hidden agenda

Glasgow

"So true club is last venue. Why hide from us public not nice take our money laugh as they walk away. Bloody joke "

Sorry you need explain your faulty logic... only way this makes sense is if you think club is taking money for 24th and not hosting it.

We ABSOLUTELY assure all that we will be hosted the 24th June.

Glasgow

Club is taking "pennies" for events held so is entitled to those monies.

As we admitted we sat on the information temporarily as club planned members night to break that news but soon as broke I came and posted here... not sure how much more forward and upfront could be considering we also stopped taking memberships for June events and all current members will have their membership extended.

You can debate our morals all you want but plain and simple our morals are to do what we feel is right and have always acted in interests of our guests then club.

Which brings us to your latter point, we don't play either so what you suggesting that staff and hosts should ignore providing for the guests? Sorry we hold higher standards than your seemingly used too. Staff are there to work on club behalf and we are there to work on guest behalf.

By *40ffCouple  over a year ago

lala land

I'm not sure what single ppl prices are but a cpls membership and 1 night at club was £30 then every event after that was reduced from £30 to £ 20 meaning u really haven't lost any money in the long run anyway so I don't see what the issue is with the take the money and run ...I said from the start I think the ppl at the club were awsome and doing an amazing job I also said I abosloutely hated the lay out and I'm sure im not the only one as in respect of that knowing that the owner has took time and effort to seek a new okace with a better layout after finding lease was ending as well as saying I'll extend membership due to fact we will have down time shows someone who cares about the ppl who attend rather than someone who wants to grab the money and run

Sorry to hear that this will be the last event in this venue. Hope the new venue is just as central in the city and not too far out of Glasgow x

Paisley

Maybe you should’ve asked the owner, who has a profile on Fab or Lassnguy before putting this up. I’ve actually been to the new premises which he has had for quite a while knowing that the lease would be up.

It’s only a temporary closure while the new place is being made ready to open later in the year.

By *exySunshine83Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 18/06/22 16:22:02]

Edinburgh

Coming along and looking forward to it!

I will be there as a single although my profile is still "couple" can i change this or would i have to create a new account?

By *estless nativeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Coming along and looking forward to it!

I will be there as a single although my profile is still "couple" can i change this or would i have to create a new account? "

You can contact admin and ask them to change it for you

Edinburgh

Aww thank you x

Glasgow

"Sorry to hear that this will be the last event in this venue. Hope the new venue is just as central in the city and not too far out of Glasgow x"

The new location is still in Glasgow City Centre.

"Sorry to hear that this will be the last event in this venue. Hope the new venue is just as central in the city and not too far out of Glasgow x

The new location is still in Glasgow City Centre."

That's great news x

By *ukenukemMan  over a year ago

Livingston

so I caved to the arm twisting see you all Friday night lol

Glasgow

"so I caved to the arm twisting see you all Friday night lol"

Lol OK fair enough and yeah definitely, see you on Friday

Also for those waiting on pre drinks the thread is up....

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/scotland/1318608

See you all on Friday either at predrinks or at club

Looking forward to it..might even make the pre drinks for once haha

Loved all your nights and I'm sure the new venue will be amazing, some folk clearly love to try stir up something dramatic when bored... you've been open and honest and those that have made it to your club nights will know that

Glasgow

"Looking forward to it..might even make the pre drinks for once haha

Loved all your nights and I'm sure the new venue will be amazing, some folk clearly love to try stir up something dramatic when bored... you've been open and honest and those that have made it to your club nights will know that "

Thank you for the support but I promise you we are good, we knew on Fab we would meet all sorts of people and end of day we are comfortable with our efforts.

Glasgow

We are now SOLD OUT of non member male tickets.

All other ticket types are still available.

Look forward to Friday

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

"So true club is last venue. Why hide from us public not nice take our money laugh as they walk away. Bloody joke "
you do talk out your arse. As was explained at the members night the club is moving premises as the building is being converted into a hotel. The new premises will have all rooms on one level rather than the 2 with a couple of new play features along with a bigger social area. No money is being taken and walked away with.

Glasgow

Still tickets left for this event.

Looking like going to be a great night and we even have cake on offer, lol.

We would love to hear from a few couples as oddly they are lower than single ladies this event

Ladies and TV/TS are also welcome to grab a ticket.

Sadly, males we are still sold out currently for you unless we get a fair influx in next 24hrs.

This been made known earlier in thread this is our last hosted event for couple months so come join us and party the night away

By *lipandslide069Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

We both will be there tomorrow

By *vcarolTV/TS  over a year ago

kilmarnockish

"So we’ve had requests ......... GLORY HOLE ....... confessional booth out for this event… would people like to have that set up in the church room? "

Ah those two little magic words.......

"So we’ve had requests ......... GLORY HOLE ....... confessional booth out for this event… would people like to have that set up in the church room?

Ah those two little magic words....... "

Does that mean we have the pleasure of your company tomorrow

By *vcarolTV/TS  over a year ago

kilmarnockish

"So we’ve had requests ......... GLORY HOLE ....... confessional booth out for this event… would people like to have that set up in the church room?

Does that mean we have the pleasure of your company tomorrow "

Oh yes!

The Dr didn’t prescribe me anything , but I’m sure some salty mouthwash will aide my recovery.

Glasgow

"

Oh yes!

The Dr didn’t prescribe me anything , but I’m sure some salty mouthwash will aide my recovery.

"

We will see you soon, it's TONIGHT

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

"Still tickets left for this event.

Looking like going to be a great night and we even have cake on offer, lol.

We would love to hear from a few couples as oddly they are lower than single ladies this event

Ladies and TV/TS are also welcome to grab a ticket.

Sadly, males we are still sold out currently for you unless we get a fair influx in next 24hrs.

This been made known earlier in thread this is our last hosted event for couple months so come join us and party the night away "

Hope you all have a great night,

Sorry we can’t make it but we cant wait to here all about it over a beer at swingathon

Oh yes!

"

Hahaha be hiding in the glory hole then

Glasgow

Oh yes!

Hahaha be hiding in the glory hole then "

Think there could very well be a queue on both sides, lol

Edinburgh

Can anyone tel me where I'm going tonight? Couldn't find the pre drinks venue listed anywhere either....getting a bit late in the day...????

Another amazing night guys xx well done for your efforts and look forward to you guys resuming your hosting when the new venue opens

To the staff thank you again so much as always a pleasure x

Defo made the closing event go with a bang

Glasgow

"Another amazing night guys xx well done for your efforts and look forward to you guys resuming your hosting when the new venue opens

To the staff thank you again so much as always a pleasure x

Defo made the closing event go with a bang "

Glad you enjoyed the night and as always was a pleasure having you in attendance

Glasgow

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to all our attendees tonight.

As always you were the stars of the night making yours and everyone's night.

Was absolutely lovely to spend more time with many of you and also to meet all the lovely new people we had attend this event.

Dundee

Lol if I do how was all lies hidden you say I talk out my arse so if clubis opening again lol in September really. You will eat your words when it doesn't. So you know it all where is new club lol not saying as dont know. Dont blow smoke lol

Glasgow

I had the most amazing night at the club abd looking forward to attending other clubs in the future,

Lassnguy are fantastic hosts and I met some lovely people,unfortunately I didn’t write there fab names down but I hope to bump into them again in future

» Add a new message to this topic