FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Seems there's a new rule on Fab

Seems there's a new rule on Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Or maybe not...

We received a page from fab admin saying we need to get photo verified on pur T.arzanAndJane account in order for us to keep using this site, if we don't then there's no way of using it again, surely this isn't right and it's our choice if we want to do it not admin.

Or it could be that our profile got banned because someone in this scotland forum reported us, if that's the case then thanks for that

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

"Or maybe not...

We received a page from fab admin saying we need to get photo verified on pur T.arzanAndJane account in order for us to keep using this site, if we don't then there's no way of using it again, surely this isn't right and it's our choice if we want to do it not admin.

Or it could be that our profile got banned because someone in this scotland forum reported us, if that's the case then thanks for that "

I know when I rejoined I had to be photo verified to use forums and chat rooms was a first for me in 14years so I guess they’re getting round to older profiles now and asking them to become verified as well

By *eaSlutsCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I wonder if this is Fab admins trying to make moves on all of the non-photo verified accounts that spring up all the time?

It would be good for them to start doing something like photo verification at sign up in effort to reduce the spam pages on here anyway.

It would be a shame though for any of the older accounts to get shut down though.

C x

By *ac_ShelbyMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

[Removed by poster at 06/06/22 15:08:19]

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Just get a pic of you together with your blue badge and it will all be sorted

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just get a pic of you together with your blue badge and it will all be sorted "

Shouldn't laugh....but I did...

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you do a PV you it will activate your account