FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Single females in a mff

Single females in a mff

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtycumbo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

The wife is currently looking to surprise me with our first mff at our house but do single females prefer travelling to a stranger's house or somewhere more secure like social then hotel meets, meets at their own house etc? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ueen CatWoman  over a year ago

fife

"The wife is currently looking to surprise me with our first mff at our house but do single females prefer travelling to a stranger's house or somewhere more secure like social then hotel meets, meets at their own house etc? X"

Personally I prefer my own house as its where I feel more relaxed.

And I think the ships sailed on it being a surprise for you

Glasgow

"The wife is currently looking to surprise me with our first mff at our house but do single females prefer travelling to a stranger's house or somewhere more secure like social then hotel meets, meets at their own house etc? X

Personally I prefer my own house as its where I feel more relaxed.

And I think the ships sailed on it being a surprise for you "

Yeah maybe surprise isn't the right word lol but surprise that I won't know who it is lol

By *igsaw93Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Definitely somewhere secure, public or my place to start with for safety. Also not talking to both parties in the couple before a first meet might be an issue if you're hoping for them to play with you both. Everyone has different boundaries but this is a fairly common one for safety and just to make sure everyone is on the same page. If you know about it already then you may want to discuss how important the surprise element is, to allow everyone to be comfortable.

Just my own experience / view on it.

Jigs x

Glasgow

"Definitely somewhere secure, public or my place to start with for safety. Also not talking to both parties in the couple before a first meet might be an issue if you're hoping for them to play with you both. Everyone has different boundaries but this is a fairly common one for safety and just to make sure everyone is on the same page. If you know about it already then you may want to discuss how important the surprise element is, to allow everyone to be comfortable.

Jigs x "

Seems like a social may be the best thing first for this kind of thing? We have spoke about everything, think the surprise but was maybe another word I was looking for lol but it's going to be a great night anyway x

By *ueen CatWoman  over a year ago

fife

"Definitely somewhere secure, public or my place to start with for safety. Also not talking to both parties in the couple before a first meet might be an issue if you're hoping for them to play with you both. Everyone has different boundaries but this is a fairly common one for safety and just to make sure everyone is on the same page. If you know about it already then you may want to discuss how important the surprise element is, to allow everyone to be comfortable.

Jigs x

Seems like a social may be the best thing first for this kind of thing? We have spoke about everything, think the surprise but was maybe another word I was looking for lol but it's going to be a great night anyway x"

Iv met many couples without a social but things need to be discussed a bit first, there will be plenty women that will enjoy the thrill

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Personally I much prefer to meet both socially first to ensure there is an attraction and to discuss boundaries etc. Then, assuming all agreed, it would be either a club or hotel meet. I never accommodate here and only go to homes of people I know and feel safe around. The only "surprise" situations I get involved with are with people I know.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Make sure you know what’s expected and that the female knows who is playing. I expected to play with both partners in a couple once but she watched while her partner played with me. Not what I was expecting at all.

We had met for drinks beforehand.

Hope you have fun.

Glasgow

Yeah we are wanting everyone to be playing, I wouldn't want the wife left out while I have all the fun, I enjoy her being part of it and everyone smiling but thanks for the advise, think a social would be better for us too because there needs to be an attraction to the looks and personality first before anything happens

Glasgow

Hey everyone...wife here, I think hubby defo used the wrong wording lol.

We are looking for a female or two, to join in with us... to flirt tease and enjoy hubby (us girls can also enjoy each other)

We understand a safety point of view (sorry if sounds a bit sexist) but as a female myself, I know I wouldn't want to meet up with a couple on my own.

We are happy to meet up for a social first, coffee, lunch? If all goes well and there is a mutual attraction and a great connection, we are happy to arrange a second meet, few drinks, a dance, and maybe a wee hotel?

Anyway, if any ladies would be interested, send us a wee message, we don't bite (sometimes)

Wife

» Add a new message to this topic