FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Rock Out With Your Cock Out

Rock Out With Your Cock Out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ralPerfectionist OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Has anyone hooked up at a gig before? I was at the MCR gig in the Hydro and thought how hot it would be to give sneaky head at the concert. Must have been the energy of the crowd and sex appeal of rock. Gig venue bathrooms though can be rank. Maybe stick to iconic venues like a Barrowlands BJ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Perhaps not so much cock out. However I was with a lovely beautiful lady at a Muse concert once. She was wearing a latex pencil skirt and lace top.. We held each other in loving arms during the concert and fingers may have wandered.... love her now and miss her deeply. Such a beautiful person.

By *ralPerfectionist OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Perhaps not so much cock out. However I was with a lovely beautiful lady at a Muse concert once. She was wearing a latex pencil skirt and lace top.. We held each other in loving arms during the concert and fingers may have wandered.... love her now and miss her deeply. Such a beautiful person.

"

Wow you were in the audience? That's brave and exciting. I was thinking more in a private space. Title is just to catch attention haha

» Add a new message to this topic