FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fab just getting worse..

Fab just getting worse..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *esLibertines OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow Edinburgh Leeds Manchester

More people online but the average quality is going deeply down..

Too many fakes around..even couples validated by singles that is the same person running the fake couple profile.

Need more filters, I'd when creating new profile..just one profile per person/couple..not sure will update the subscription, probably will leave.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Sad to see couples leaving though do what's right for you .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"More people online but the average quality is going deeply down..

Too many fakes around..even couples validated by singles that is the same person running the fake couple profile.

Need more filters, I'd when creating new profile..just one profile per person/couple..not sure will update the subscription, probably will leave."

Any chance of a quick veri before you go.

If your gone won't matter if its fake or not will it.

Ps the number of fake profiles is shocking too .

Na only joking please stay, we love the originality of the content on the forums. We need more fake profiles threads in here.

By *hy and innocentCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I think there has been a change in fab over the last couple of years. Is it because of covid or would it have happened anyway?

Why not hide your profile & take some time out instead of leaving?

Innocent

By *uffolkJohnMan  over a year ago

Newmarket

Need more filters, I'd when creating new profile..just one profile per person/couple..not sure will update the subscription, probably will leave."

tbh I have looked at what you require on your profile and I'm not sure there have ever been that many of these on fab. I'm certainly not very well endowed and rarely have my butt plug in so I'm probably not what your looking for. Wish I could help.

Fab has definitely went down in the past few years and I could name a few reasons why but I'd get to sit on the naughty step again and tbh I quote like being back here lol.

This place will always have fake profiles and admin can't really do more than they do already but if you do decide to leave best of wishes and good luck

Need more filters, I'd when creating new profile..just one profile per person/couple..not sure will update the subscription, probably will leave.

tbh I have looked at what you require on your profile and I'm not sure there have ever been that many of these on fab. I'm certainly not very well endowed and rarely have my butt plug in so I'm probably not what your looking for. Wish I could help. "

Thanks for your support lol…literally!

By *uffolkJohnMan  over a year ago

Newmarket

tbh I have looked at what you require on your profile and I'm not sure there have ever been that many of these on fab. I'm certainly not very well endowed and rarely have my butt plug in so I'm probably not what your looking for. Wish I could help.

Thanks for your support lol…literally!"

I know. I never quite seem to be what people are looking for. I should have left years ago but I live in hope. You should too, you never know he could be just around the corner. x

Thanks for your support lol…literally!

I know. I never quite seem to be what people are looking for. I should have left years ago but I live in hope. You should too, you never know he could be just around the corner. x"

You re very nice, thanks.

"

I know. I never quite seem to be what people are looking for."

Sounds like someone's fishing for a sympathy shag.

"

I know. I never quite seem to be what people are looking for.

Sounds like someone's fishing for a sympathy shag. "

Could be, won't succede but still nice lol.

Fake profiles are murder on here , I find the real profiles are willing to prove their real with a swap of a picture doing what hand gesture or face filter the other person asks you to do , bit like joining a kik group, you have to prove its actually you .

Something hopefully gets them found out before good folk all start doing the same.

By *ide em cowgirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Aw it's a shame the goodies feel the need to leave as some people spoilt it for everyone else. Understandable though aswell.

"Aw it's a shame the goodies feel the need to leave as some people spoilt it for everyone else. Understandable though aswell. "

Thanks, great profile by the way.

By *elsbells2011Couple  over a year ago

fife

Stick at it, it’s almost become a full time job for us sorting through the fakes and wannabes. For every 30 profiles we chat to and countless hours wasted searching there turns out to be that one genuine profile who makes it worth while then the game begins all over again. Gone are the days when can post for a quick random bit fun it now takes weeks worth or planning and effort. Just got to adapt and overcome the hurdles and make it worth while when possible

It would be a shame if you left, you would lose all those great verifications. Maybe just take some time out and hide your profile for a while, decide what you want to do. We've all got our opinions on why the site is the way it is now but just do what's best for you. All the best whatever you decide x

By *ablito88Man  over a year ago

Near you

Lot of fake profiles unfortunately but there's a still looking lot of nice and real people there. Should be some improvements related with verifications to avoid fake profiles/fake verifications.

"Stick at it, it’s almost become a full time job for us sorting through the fakes and wannabes. For every 30 profiles we chat to and countless hours wasted searching there turns out to be that one genuine profile who makes it worth while then the game begins all over again. Gone are the days when can post for a quick random bit fun it now takes weeks worth or planning and effort. Just got to adapt and overcome the hurdles and make it worth while when possible "

Genuinely..as a guy we don’t see this side of fab so much….the fakes and time wasters(well a few of those) - it must be so frustrating…I wish I’d experienced fab in the halcyon days

I wish the OPs all the very best whatever they choose to do. Always had them riding high on my hotlist but never had the courage to say hi…despite knowing some of the same folk….lesson learned….hopefully the site adapts and the fakes and disingenuous get filtered out somehow…this pace should be about freedom, spontaneity and flirtatious fun…when I’ve found that it’s been a blast

Feel like it has gone downhill but ti be honest it will always have fakes and guys who are looking for dial a shag. The whole swinging part of the site seems to be getting smaller and dial a shag getting more desired.

For me if I have no interest I block them save anymore messages.

As said above maybe hide your profile and sign out for a bit see how you feel in a week or so.

As a returner after a hiatus of 5 or so years I've noticed some significant differences. Mostly negative.

Chief among these is the desire for pics to be fabbed as the be all and end all. The need for attention seems to be main driver for many. Not actually playing.

Noticeable too the number of money making schemes on the go. Probably a big part of the number of fake profiles you see on a daily basis.

Finally, the level of male entitlement seems to have exploded. There was always an element of "fancy a shag, doll?" but it just seems to have got ridiculous levels.

Sadly, the site being a method for like minded people to meet others seems to greatly diminished. There are some genuine nuggets (in a good sense!) but they are few and far between.

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

I've been on and off over the years. And it was good in the beginning the who social aspect was great but find now that it is getting tiresome now. Hard to meet true genuine people.

By *orl1971Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Not sure if it’s got worse or not but it is incredibly difficult to meet compatible genuine people. Everyone, including us, has their own list of things they’re looking for.

Having said that we’ve been so frustrated with let downs and fakes that we have stopped meeting single guys and now only looking for couples for now. Bad experiences just ruin the whole site .

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

I get fed up with fab sometimes (for a variety of different reasons) and hide my profile. I'd recommend going in hiding, just in case you want to come back at some point x

Fwiw I’ve just come back on after a couple of years away and it has completely changed. Perhaps it’s now swamped with single guys (like me) but I remember it was quite a friendly place before, more balanced, and I met some good people, had some good times and made sone good friends too,

It’s just completely impenetrable now. Imho

Thanks for the all lovely messages and opinions guys, really appreciated. At least we 're not the only ones feel that.

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

"Feel like it has gone downhill but ti be honest it will always have fakes and guys who are looking for dial a shag. The whole swinging part of the site seems to be getting smaller and dial a shag getting more desired.

For me if I have no interest I block them save anymore messages.

As said above maybe hide your profile and sign out for a bit see how you feel in a week or so. "

I've saw this "dial a shag" quote a few times now in the forums. What site is this, how can I find it, is it a easy as that?

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Guess it’s like the many spoil it for the few .

I mostly have a positive time on here but I understand that it’s not the same for everyone x

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

I find folks expectations in life in general are pretty high these days, everyone seems to want fluffers !! Not the kind to get your cock hard but to boost egos ! I get tired of the oh woe is me on here, there’s more choice these days so so people can be picky and choosy but what’s also happening nowadays is people and not just on fab but all social media and even in person are forgetting good old fashioned politeness and decency

No one seems to RSVP anymore for anything they might or might not show up for sex, parties, weddings and christenings ! Depends if they have a better offer or can be bothered

Give folk and inch and they take a mile

And folk wonder why folk are cynical and pessimistic

Right away to stir

My soup

By *itznBobz2018Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Fab has gotten worse over the years. Bitz has been on here from day one and often talks about the laugh you used to get in the chat rooms and forums. Yes there was always someone looking to spoil it or rub people up the wrong way. But that was the minority.and we agree people have lost manners.we are always are respectfull even when we get messages from people who have no interest in meeting.

Xx bobz

"Fab has gotten worse over the years. Bitz has been on here from day one and often talks about the laugh you used to get in the chat rooms and forums. Yes there was always someone looking to spoil it or rub people up the wrong way. But that was the minority.and we agree people have lost manners.we are always are respectfull even when we get messages from people who have no interest in meeting.

Xx bobz "

There used to be a few on the chat way back in the beginning would get their knickers in a twist very easily ! Nothing in the fab rules to say if you’re on cam you can’t wear a transformers/Star Wars voice changer helmet and jump about with ligh savers but yet there were a few that would kick you out for as much thank god it’s only mods can kick folk out on the new software lol

edinburgh

"Fab has gotten worse over the years. Bitz has been on here from day one and often talks about the laugh you used to get in the chat rooms and forums. Yes there was always someone looking to spoil it or rub people up the wrong way. But that was the minority.and we agree people have lost manners.we are always are respectfull even when we get messages from people who have no interest in meeting.

Xx bobz

There used to be a few on the chat way back in the beginning would get their knickers in a twist very easily ! Nothing in the fab rules to say if you’re on cam you can’t wear a transformers/Star Wars voice changer helmet and jump about with ligh savers but yet there were a few that would kick you out for as much thank god it’s only mods can kick folk out on the new software lol "

Bitz says it was the secret messages that used to get people into trouble when they posted then for everyone to see rather than the person intended

By *tirling DarkCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

We're just amazed by the number of single females on here from the wee county. The number of fake profiles is becoming off putting.

By *hrobbermanMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Anyone remember the old days?

What about "Whizzer & Chips"? Eh? Remember "Whizzer & Chips". That was great wasn't it?

What about Spangles? Old English flavour? Eh? Eh? Remember them?

What about Cadbury's "Smash"? The 'aliens' in the advert eh? Hilarious.

The old days...

Saturday Morning Cinema Club? Bananarama Records... Limahl and Kajagoogoo. The Spandau Duranees.

The old days...

I was going to leave Fab but I hear Kate Bush is back in the charts so I won't bother.

Xx bobz

There used to be a few on the chat way back in the beginning would get their knickers in a twist very easily ! Nothing in the fab rules to say if you’re on cam you can’t wear a transformers/Star Wars voice changer helmet and jump about with ligh savers but yet there were a few that would kick you out for as much thank god it’s only mods can kick folk out on the new software lol

Bitz says it was the secret messages that used to get people into trouble when they posted then for everyone to see rather than the person intended "

Yeah that was funny and the poke button I managed 31 pokes at gridiron one night

edinburgh

Xx bobz

Bitz says it was the secret messages that used to get people into trouble when they posted then for everyone to see rather than the person intended

Yeah that was funny and the poke button I managed 31 pokes at gridiron one night "

That must be a record lol

By *rBakerMan  over a year ago

liverpool

fab has been ruined by attention seekers and face book warriors 75% fake on here now sad to see

Xx bobz "

THIS

"Stick at it, it’s almost become a full time job for us sorting through the fakes and wannabes. For every 30 profiles we chat to and countless hours wasted searching there turns out to be that one genuine profile who makes it worth while then the game begins all over again. Gone are the days when can post for a quick random bit fun it now takes weeks worth or planning and effort. Just got to adapt and overcome the hurdles and make it worth while when possible "

That’s the problem, a sex site should be a place where if you get the horn a quick spontaneous meet is the result.

Can’t believe how often people put up barriers.

Also amazed at so called hardened swingers that are downright prudes or judgementalists

By *herriesandcreamCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

We haven't been on fab as long as some others. I still find it difficult to suss out the fakes as some are pretty good..but others you spot very quickly. There are alot of people who have been on this site along time and no doubt know exactly what to look for....feel free to pass on the spot the fakers tips I wouldn't leave though, there are some amazing couples out there!

» Add a new message to this topic