FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Single guys

Single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oreverplayful OP   Couple  over a year ago

motherwell

So we've been on and off here for 7 years now but really feel I'm blocking so many single guys now compared to previously

Not tarring yous all with same brush as we've met some brill single guys but where have all the entitled twats came from recently

Cant ever remember this site being as bad as this

C x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"So we've been on and off here for 7 years now but really feel I'm blocking so many single guys now compared to previously

Not tarring yous all with same brush as we've met some brill single guys but where have all the entitled twats came from recently

C x"

I blame the internet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So we've been on and off here for 7 years now but really feel I'm blocking so many single guys now compared to previously

C x"

Dont like blocking as were quite new here ourselves but when your profile says no single males and you get 3/4 messages without replying then we have to block them.

Hi to all on the forum

James and Kirsty x

Shame really as I'm sure theres loads of nice ones on here.

motherwell

C x

I blame the internet "

Damn those dodgy sites

C x

motherwell

C x

Dont like blocking as were quite new here ourselves but when your profile says no single males and you get 3/4 messages without replying then we have to block them.

Hi to all on the forum

James and Kirsty x

Shame really as I'm sure theres loads of nice ones on here."

I dont like to block either cause believe everyone deserves a chance but some folk are just to rude. If your rude in a first message there's no chance your getting near my lady bits lol

Amd welcome to fab, it really is a good place or we wouldnt have been on and off for the length of time we have been lol

C x

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

C x

Hi to all on the forum

James and Kirsty x

Shame really as I'm sure theres loads of nice ones on here."

Why don’t you just block all single guys from messaging you? X

motherwell

C x

Hi to all on the forum

James and Kirsty x

Why don’t you just block all single guys from messaging you? X"

Because I like dick lol and normally it's fine but the past week it's been mental

C x

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

C x

Hi to all on the forum

James and Kirsty x

Because I like dick lol and normally it's fine but the past week it's been mental

C x"

No I was referring to the other couple who said their profile states no single guys x

motherwell

C x

Hi to all on the forum

James and Kirsty x

C x

No I was referring to the other couple who said their profile states no single guys x"

My bad haha

C x

I did notice a surge of single guys joining during lockdown and shortly after. Maybe it's them you're talking about? x

motherwell

"I did notice a surge of single guys joining during lockdown and shortly after. Maybe it's them you're talking about? x"

Possibly could be, and it's a shame cause single guys are our thing and it's ruining it lol

All we went is a decent dick with a decent guy attached to it

C x

They don’t even read the profiles!

It’s all copy & paste messages or nonsense!

Then they get rude, no pics or any info yet they want pics from us?

"I did notice a surge of single guys joining during lockdown and shortly after. Maybe it's them you're talking about? x

Possibly could be, and it's a shame cause single guys are our thing and it's ruining it lol

C x"

My b list has certainly grown, pardon the pun because of too many messages with dick pics. Hang in there and I'm sure someone decent will crop up x

By *cottish boyMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Am single and bi curious I stay in Inverness

Leeds

C x

Hi to all on the forum

James and Kirsty x

C x"

It’s the warm weather and light nights

Leeds

"I did notice a surge of single guys joining during lockdown and shortly after. Maybe it's them you're talking about? x

C x"

If only I was under 38

motherwell

"They don’t even read the profiles!

It’s all copy & paste messages or nonsense!

Then they get rude, no pics or any info yet they want pics from us?"

We have had so much of this recently and because I dotndelete messages it comes up with the same message they sent the other day lol and then because I won't send a face pic they get all rude and defensive

C x

motherwell

[Removed by poster at 13/06/22 22:03:49]

» Add a new message to this topic