FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Advice

Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

I currently don't have time for a full time relationship due to work and family but very interested in a fwb as like us all I have needs

I was in a great fwb relationship a few years ago but we both moved on to different things

I find I am struggling to find someone who is in a similar situation or maybe I'm missing something

Looking for advice, guidance on my profile or any advice at all

Thanks in advance

R x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bwgirlygirlWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Don't look for it. What's for you won't go by you

[Removed by poster at 14/06/22 15:54:52]

"Don't look for it. What's for you won't go by you "

Thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Profile looks OK to me.

Good luck

"Profile looks OK to me.

Good luck "

By *ood You KindlyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Profile looks not bad. Pics are good and veris are fine. You could expand the text a bit to say a little more about what you are looking for or what you are like. You don’t want pages and pages, but you could say a little more.

You say your straight yet you looking to meet MM couples ?

As a 47 year old man it's either laziness to change it or creepy that your age range is 18-99 , really you'd meet an 18 year old ?

You profile bio says virtually nothing about you , again is this down to laziness or you genuinely can't think of anything else to say.

These are not meant as digs mate but simply constructive criticism. All depends how you want to take it.

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Do you have time to offer actual friendship as well as the benefits?

By *otwifedundeeWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

I find it’s very hard to find anyone interested in a fwb deal. A lot will say they want it but in reality just want another bed notch to add to the collection. It takes patience to find the genuine ones. Good luck

"Do you have time to offer actual friendship as well as the benefits?"

I do have time for friendship. I'm not looking for quickies. I like spending time with the person I'm with.

"You say your straight yet you looking to meet MM couples ?

As a 47 year old man it's either laziness to change it or creepy that your age range is 18-99 , really you'd meet an 18 year old ?

You profile bio says virtually nothing about you , again is this down to laziness or you genuinely can't think of anything else to say.

These are not meant as digs mate but simply constructive criticism. All depends how you want to take it. "

I see you took my advice and removed the MM part of your profile and also updated your age limits , that's a good start. Interesting that you said thx and gave the thumbs up to the women posters but rubber eared the actual advice you chose to take. When you update your bio as the 3rd thing on my list be sure to say your not interested in being polite to anyone that tries to help you out.

These are not meant as digs mate but simply constructive criticism. All depends how you want to take it.

I see you took my advice and removed the MM part of your profile and also updated your age limits , that's a good start. Interesting that you said thx and gave the thumbs up to the women posters but rubber eared the actual advice you chose to take. When you update your bio as the 3rd thing on my list be sure to say your not interested in being polite to anyone that tries to help you out. "

Actually was going to thank you once I had made other changes princess but since you are so precious maybe ill not bother

"Hi all

I currently don't have time for a full time relationship due to work and family but very interested in a fwb as like us all I have needs

I was in a great fwb relationship a few years ago but we both moved on to different things

I find I am struggling to find someone who is in a similar situation or maybe I'm missing something

Looking for advice, guidance on my profile or any advice at all

Thanks in advance

R x"

Out of curiosity why do you think advice on your profile might help you find a fwb?

By *eegie999Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Totally in the same boat mate.... good luck!

"Totally in the same boat mate.... good luck!"

Have you no got enough on your plate with the situation in Ukraine?

"Totally in the same boat mate.... good luck!

Have you no got enough on your plate with the situation in Ukraine?"

Absolutely howling here

Take your bow miss muff an absolute better!!

Absolutely howling here

Take your bow miss muff an absolute better!! "

Fucking spit of Zelenskyy ain't he!

Glasgow

It’s been a tough few weeks.....lol

Absolutely howling here

Take your bow miss muff an absolute better!!

Fucking spit of Zelenskyy ain't he! "

This made ma night !! Thank you !!

"It’s been a tough few weeks.....lol"

I see that.

Your hair has fucked off. Stress related?

Glasgow

Lol..... possibly.....??

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Your profile is dull and forgetful! There are literally hundreds of guys looking for the same. Inject some personality into your bio, some banter, make people interested in finding out more!

Your profile says nothing about you. No one is gonna bother asking when there's plenty of guys out there already telling it on their profiles.

So....to summarise OP.

Get a nice comfy chair, some baby lotion and a spare sock

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I see you took my advice and removed the MM part of your profile and also updated your age limits , that's a good start. Interesting that you said thx and gave the thumbs up to the women posters but rubber eared the actual advice you chose to take. When you update your bio as the 3rd thing on my list be sure to say your not interested in being polite to anyone that tries to help you out. "

Says he who ignored my comments on your current “look at me” thread in preference for female comments. Changing vote to GO.

Glasgow

Guys and ladies, thanks for the advice... clearly new to this!! Will work on it...

Best

X

By *m1982Man  over a year ago

Highlands

Whats the obsession with ladies and guys using a sock when having a wank... what is it you think we use a sock for...?

By *estless nativeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Whats the obsession with ladies and guys using a sock when having a wank... what is it you think we use a sock for...?"

Freeing house elves

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

I see you took my advice and removed the MM part of your profile and also updated your age limits , that's a good start. Interesting that you said thx and gave the thumbs up to the women posters but rubber eared the actual advice you chose to take. When you update your bio as the 3rd thing on my list be sure to say your not interested in being polite to anyone that tries to help you out.

Says he who ignored my comments on your current “look at me” thread in preference for female comments. Changing vote to GO. "

HHaha

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

It’s as difficult for men as it is women to find a decent FWB and every time you think you’ve found one they either start letting you down, making excuses and generally just pissing you about, finding a fwb is like finding a partner all the same requirements in terms of being attracted to each other having great sex and being able to spend time in each other’s company the only thing you’re missing out is commitment and feelings !

Quite simply if it’s going to happen it usually just happens naturally

"Do you have time to offer actual friendship as well as the benefits?

I do have time for friendship. I'm not looking for quickies. I like spending time with the person I'm with. "

So what you are saying in this thread about what you are looking for in a FWB should be on you profile for a potential FWB to read. They would like to see they are looking for the same xx

Thanks for the advice guys

By *artanjockMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

[Removed by poster at 15/06/22 16:54:05]

By *artanjockMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Haha nice one

Says he who ignored my comments on your current “look at me” thread in preference for female comments. Changing vote to GO.

HHaha "

Why does he need to acknowledge your advice? Do you need that validation or something or was him using it not enough?

OP if you figure out what it is we are doing wrong let me know

"OP if you figure out what it is we are doing wrong let me know "

» Add a new message to this topic