FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > I'm controversial at times but

I'm controversial at times but

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im also misunderstood.

I know to others that I can come across as a bit of a twat ( I've also been called worse) but I like to think that some may also agree with some of my views and opinions, the beauty of having forum threads is to do just that..express your own thoughts..it is not an excuse to name call or verbally abuse someone.

Now I'm thick skinned and can take being verbally assaulted but if you aim you abuse at me thinking i will back down then you deserve to be given it back. What you don't do is report me or a comment I've said as it's only an opinion, simple as that an opinion, if you disagree with that opinion yes ofcourse express it as that is your right to do so but don't act like a spoiled brat because reporting me only shows you up to what you're really like.

I have had my disagreements with a few people in here but not once have I ever reported that person because I still believe in freedom of speech and aslong as we still have that I will continue being the way I am.

I like Marmite you either like me or don't but let's act like grown ups.

Cheers for letting me have my usual morning rant and I wish you all a blissful and happy day...even the 'haters' lol jk

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I on the other hand .. am universally loved . Just saying

"I on the other hand .. am universally loved . Just saying "

Maybe one day I will be the same as you

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Oi I’m marmite don’t go trying to steal my crown

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

"I on the other hand .. am universally loved . Just saying "

That you are x probably because you’ve got a hot wife

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The thing is mods don't just ban you based on one person reporting a comment as offensive. They ban you because your comment breaks rules. Don't break rules, don't get banned. Simple.

By *ave9by9Man  over a year ago

Perth

You seem a little self-obsessed. Try getting out more

"You seem a little self-obsessed. Try getting out more "
self obsessed with what?

"The thing is mods don't just ban you based on one person reporting a comment as offensive. They ban you because your comment breaks rules. Don't break rules, don't get banned. Simple. "
offensive means different things to different people , some may even say its just banter , I don't know maybe people have just lost their sense of humour and don't know the difference, offensive to me is being racist or gender phobic not having a difference of opinion to someone else.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

We shouldn't tell people not to report others if they are breaking rules.

Please don't be put off by this post as Admin appreciate the help, all reports are anonymous and are checked out to see if someone has broken rules that are set by Admin. We can't break rules then justify it as "banter" It doesn't work that way.

If someone is reported and is found not to have broken rules then no action will be taken