FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > 21? too young?

21? too young?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a relatively fit student living in glasgow this summer and I'm struggling to get meets with couples. I try to be super polite and curdious, but do sometime get annoyed when blatenly ignored. Is there anything I can do or am I just too young for everyone?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You'll be too you young for many as folk won't look beyond your profile and pics (not meaning there's anything wrong with it).

Probably best to try and get along to a social if any come up or even CJs though I don't know if that would be your thing.

By *atindollTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 21/06/22 07:47:27]

Any idea what the best way to secure an invite would be?

By *igsaw93Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I started around your age and just went to clubs & socials. When people get to know you, your age doesn't matter as much. Plus there's a lot more young people on the scene just now (post covid) so you won't be the baby like I was.

Jigs x

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

You will be too young for some, for others your age won't matter.

K

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

21 for me would be too young, a bit too near my son's age. There are more younger people on here though, you're definitely not the odd one out with your age.

For most social events the organisers are only taking in meet verified people to try and reduce the number of no shows.

There are no requirements to attend CJs, she just keeps tabs on male/female ratio, so it usually does come up with "full for single men" at some point. Their profile on here is kinkyCJ, might be worthwhile putting it on your hotlist. On the Scotland forum you can find numerous threads with who's going to the club on what date. They're really good for getting an idea of who's all going to be there.

Maybe don't display that verification. You're not looking for men who want to see your penis on cam, so it'll probably not work in your favour to have that on display.

Really the best way to meet people is to get yourself our there.

Good luck x

By *atindollTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

I find q lot of younger men are fantasists,they want it but when the time comes the bottle crashes.

I would get yourself along to a social and CJs if its your cup of tea.

There's a social on saturday 25th June they might still have spaces left.

Where would be the best place to start?

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

"Where would be the best place to start? "

Read the comments. You're getting plenty pointers.

This is another reason why many people don't meet young guys.

Yeah sorry my bad, the other comments werent loading

By *esLibertinesCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow Edinburgh Leeds Manchester

"Where would be the best place to start?

Read the comments. You're getting plenty pointers.

This is another reason why many people don't meet young guys. "

Ahahh 100% correct.xx

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Younger guys are often a quick bang and go and have no real concept of taking their time and satisfying anyone else other than themselves, for this reason plus the others above you get guys aren’t always the favourable choice. Whilst younger people are joining the scene the majority of people on here are a lot older and often have kids in their late teens early 20s and that can be very off putting

Clubs and socials are the way to go just keeping checking the forums for events

By *esLibertinesCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow Edinburgh Leeds Manchester

"I'm a relatively fit student living in glasgow this summer and I'm struggling to get meets with couples. I try to be super polite and curdious, but do sometime get annoyed when blatenly ignored. Is there anything I can do or am I just too young for everyone?"

Always hard for single males, despite the age, having fun on fab. The best tips we can giveo to you would be to find a partner in crime(girl) and make a couple profile, don't have to be in relationship, just fuck buddies.You'll see everything is gonna change... guaranteed!

Thanks for the tip!

"I'm a relatively fit student living in glasgow this summer and I'm struggling to get meets with couples. I try to be super polite and curdious, but do sometime get annoyed when blatenly ignored. Is there anything I can do or am I just too young for everyone?

Always hard for single males, despite the age, having fun on fab. The best tips we can giveo to you would be to find a partner in crime(girl) and make a couple profile, don't have to be in relationship, just fuck buddies.You'll see everything is gonna change... guaranteed!"

Everything is better with a burd

"I'm a relatively fit student living in glasgow this summer and I'm struggling to get meets with couples. I try to be super polite and curdious, but do sometime get annoyed when blatenly ignored. Is there anything I can do or am I just too young for everyone?

Always hard for single males, despite the age, having fun on fab. The best tips we can giveo to you would be to find a partner in crime(girl) and make a couple profile, don't have to be in relationship, just fuck buddies.You'll see everything is gonna change... guaranteed!

Everything is better with a burd "

You wanna team up Miss Muff? You would need to change your name though!

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

We started younger than you, cjs is a great way to start. You'll find your folks!

By *hy and innocentCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Always hard for single males, despite the age, having fun on fab. The best tips we can giveo to you would be to find a partner in crime(girl) and make a couple profile, don't have to be in relationship, just fuck buddies.You'll see everything is gonna change... guaranteed!"

Not necessarily. When I had my single profile I had no interest in being used by some guy just to give him more opportunities. & not everyone wants to meet fuck buddy couples.

Innocent

By *ltKittyWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Everyone's got different preferences in terms of age and like others, I was younger than you when I first joined. I agree with everyone above! Socials and clubs would be the go to for mingling

AltKitty x

By *assNGuyCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

It's largely beating the same drum as already said.

For some your age will be a plus cause they want young guys, for some it won't matter and for others it's a no.

Also quite a few people don't count cam verifications as actual verifications as they look for what your like in person, will you actually show up.

So it really is a case of want some success then get your face out there at socials and clubs and let people get to know you a little.

Good luck

The rule of thumb for me has and will always be , if I could've birthed them then it's a no go .. rightly or wrongly I think alot of people see younger guys as being inexperienced.. also I think younger guys think good sex starts with the bedroom when really it starts in the mind . Takes more than good looks and an able willy tae stimulate a woman .

Everything is better with a burd

You wanna team up Miss Muff? You would need to change your name though! "

It's 2022 pal....you change yours....Master Muff.

By *jezee1000Man  over a year ago

perth

Not master muff but I am a muff master!! When I can get it

Everything is better with a burd "

Not when the footballs on, they are better in the kitchen making me a sandwich and supplying me with beer.

By *ancy38Woman  over a year ago

galway

21 you should have a few fuck buddies outwidth swinging. Go enjoy this then come back in your 30s I'd say.

» Add a new message to this topic