FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Couples meeting couples?

Couples meeting couples?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enusandMars 87 OP   Couple  over a year ago

airdrie

When meeting another couple v has no interest in playing with other male. The female another story. Where as ideally I'd play with V and the other female.

Is this something that is quite common or would most couples have a rule where everyone should play.

Thanks in advance for help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hy and innocentCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

There's something for everyone on fab. Some will like this scenario, some won't. Good luck.

Innocent

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

So really, it's not a couple you want to meet?

By *40ffCouple  over a year ago

lala land

Better off looking for single female or "unicorn"

airdrie

Yeah we're looking for them aswell but a few things would be nice to try with a couple

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yeah we're looking for them aswell but a few things would be nice to try with a couple "

What about a single female and male to join in

You won't get the interest of many couples if you play like that.

By *ookie an creamCouple  over a year ago

Fife

If we meet a couple we play as a couple if the female of the other couple has no interest in me(male) then as a rule cookie would not have sexual contact with the male from the other couple it would just be own partners and fem to fem.

I believe a lot of couples would be the same.

When we was active the wife would consider playing with a couple while I watched but she's (rightly) picky so not as easy as it sounds.

No. Tried it, the male usually gets carried away and wants to touch & fuck, with nothing in return for my husband from the other wife. My sexuality is not a side show. You would be better with a single fem, why even ask to meet a couple under those conditions. Theres something for everyone here so you will hopefully find what you are looking for

Mrs

By *assNGuyCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"When meeting another couple v has no interest in playing with other male. The female another story. Where as ideally I'd play with V and the other female.

Is this something that is quite common or would most couples have a rule where everyone should play.

Thanks in advance for help"

For us there is few issues with that.

First, in our minds we would have a question mark against you. Is the female half willingly and fully into this lifestyle or is this some debated compromise you convinced her to try it.

Beyond that then similar to what's been said, you should concentrate on single females not couples as likewise Lass wouldn't have any sexual interaction with male, it would be fem fem or own couples at best, not even that's assured, depends how vibe as could just as easily find it's female of your couple only allowed to meet Lass to avoid any potential awkwardness of male touching.

"When meeting another couple v has no interest in playing with other male. The female another story. Where as ideally I'd play with V and the other female.

So in effect you want your cake and eat it at the expense of the others couples male partner? Guess who runs your profile eh? If you'd messaged us that on my couples profile your answer back would be F Off and don't take this the wrong way but your not my partners type so she wouldn't want you near her.

By *orl1971Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

For us if we are meeting another couple then everyone should play.

If you’re looking for the male of the couple to do absolutely nothing then that would seem a difficult scenario to find. You would be better to meet single females. But how difficult is that to find too

For us if we are meeting another couple then everyone should play

If you want to play with the specific person it should be said and then agreed

By *otmale5Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Not the ideal senario. Many couples would not go for that. Whilst you both are having sex with the fem half the poor old male half is left out. Not going to find many couples . As mentioned .. you need a single bi fem.

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

We're a stag and vixen couple where the female plays and the male watches, so that's probably the scenario that you're looking for.

Glasgow

"We're a stag and vixen couple where the female plays and the male watches, so that's probably the scenario that you're looking for."

That is possible but think will be mostly out luck there also as the Stag would be the lead here not the opposite party and them telling me this is how it's going to go, personally would be a case of "yeah right, on yer bike".

Dundee

"We're a stag and vixen couple where the female plays and the male watches, so that's probably the scenario that you're looking for.

That is possible but think will be mostly out luck there also as the Stag would be the lead here not the opposite party and them telling me this is how it's going to go, personally would be a case of "yeah right, on yer bike"."

Some people might be like that, it's not how we are

Glasgow

"

Some people might be like that, it's not how we are "

Fair enough, as said is possible

Would largely say they are fewer in numbers than single females, especially your dynamic.

More likely is cuck and hot wife dynamic than stag and vixen as the cuck doesn't typically have main say in plays.

Dundee

"

Some people might be like that, it's not how we are

Fair enough, as said is possible

Would largely say they are fewer in numbers than single females, especially your dynamic.

More likely is cuck and hot wife dynamic than stag and vixen as the cuck doesn't typically have main say in plays."

Very true, have tried that approach too but I'm a rubbish domme

airdrie

So in effect you want your cake and eat it at the expense of the others couples male partner? Guess who runs your profile eh? If you'd messaged us that on my couples profile your answer back would be F Off and don't take this the wrong way but your not my partners type so she wouldn't want you near her."

Well we all have our types so no offence taken for that. But no I don't run the profile. Venus would like to play with other females and so would I. She doesn't want to play with other males though. Was looking for advice and your answer just seems to be a need to speak and be heard. Thanks all the same

By *oggingnfloggingCouple  over a year ago

fife

Sounds more like you are looking for a cuck couple where the male of other couple gets of on watching his other half have fun or as mentioned single female's

airdrie

Sounds more like you are looking for a cuck couple where the male of other couple gets of on watching his other half have fun or as mentioned single female's "

Yeah thanks, this is a scenario we've talked about and might be ideal. Also talked about soft swap where only ladies play. Sure I can keep hands to self until we got home haha

So in effect you want your cake and eat it at the expense of the others couples male partner? Guess who runs your profile eh? If you'd messaged us that on my couples profile your answer back would be F Off and don't take this the wrong way but your not my partners type so she wouldn't want you near her.

Well we all have our types so no offence taken for that. But no I don't run the profile. Venus would like to play with other females and so would I. She doesn't want to play with other males though. Was looking for advice and your answer just seems to be a need to speak and be heard. Thanks all the same"

My answer seems to be the same answer that most are agreeing with, you should be looking for a single female and not what you have said as most couples and I am part of a couple would tell you to bolt if you only wanted to play with the female while the male sits and twiddle his thumbs..it ain't ever going to happen with most couples.

You asked a question I answered that question if you don't like My answer then don't blame me for telling you the reaction we would give you.

Dundee

Well we all have our types so no offence taken for that. But no I don't run the profile. Venus would like to play with other females and so would I. She doesn't want to play with other males though. Was looking for advice and your answer just seems to be a need to speak and be heard. Thanks all the same

My answer seems to be the same answer that most are agreeing with, you should be looking for a single female and not what you have said as most couples and I am part of a couple would tell you to bolt if you only wanted to play with the female while the male sits and twiddle his thumbs..it ain't ever going to happen with most couples.

You asked a question I answered that question if you don't like My answer then don't blame me for telling you the reaction we would give you."

Perhaps it wasn't the answer you gave they didn't like, rather the deliberately insulting way you said it. Could have expressed your opinion without implying they'd make someone's skin crawl.

I really don't understand the urge some have to come across as an aggressive twat to people online, it's a shame that's the only way they can get a thrill. Maybe they should go outside once in a while.

By *irtycumboCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Boyaaa, bang on the money.

Tarzan he wasn't asking if you'd take him up on the offer, he was asking for help not insults......maybe word your messages better next time so you don't insult someone that didn't deserve it

airdrie

Sorry guys don't wanna cause political debate haha but thanks for all feedback. Will continue looking for rarely sighted unicorn but have been talking to a few couples who have no problem with the situation. I've have a little experience as a single with cuckold couples so just suppose I was thinking of similar but with an extra female dynamic.

"Boyaaa, bang on the money.

Tarzan he wasn't asking if you'd take him up on the offer, he was asking for help not insults......maybe word your messages better next time so you don't insult someone that didn't deserve it "

I wasn't insulting anyone, I told them that my partner Jane wouldn't be interested or comfortable in meeting them if I was excluded from taking part, if they thought that then that I am sorry for as that was not my intention.

airdrie

"Boyaaa, bang on the money.

Tarzan he wasn't asking if you'd take him up on the offer, he was asking for help not insults......maybe word your messages better next time so you don't insult someone that didn't deserve it I wasn't insulting anyone, I told them that my partner Jane wouldn't be interested or comfortable in meeting them if I was excluded from taking part, if they thought that then that I am sorry for as that was not my intention."

As I said no hassle. Different strokes for different folks and all that

By *r3mrsCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I think you just need to be clear and upfront about what you are looking for, but that doesn't mean you'll find it on here.

Although we're open to meeting couples, Mrs does not play with other ladies, that's always been her preference so we predominantly look for and play with single males on here as it's tough to find other comparable couples.

When couples or single females get in touch we have to be clear about this and it avoids anyone wasting time or worse an awkward meet.

I think people are right, be clear about what you are looking for from couples and maybe stick to finding single females meantime, it has to be fun for all!

airdrie

"I think you just need to be clear and upfront about what you are looking for, but that doesn't mean you'll find it on here.

Although we're open to meeting couples, Mrs does not play with other ladies, that's always been her preference so we predominantly look for and play with single males on here as it's tough to find other comparable couples.

When couples or single females get in touch we have to be clear about this and it avoids anyone wasting time or worse an awkward meet.

I think people are right, be clear about what you are looking for from couples and maybe stick to finding single females meantime, it has to be fun for all! "

Been so preoccupied with V not wanting to play with a guy we've not actually spoken about her not taking part with me with a women or couple and just watching. Something I doubt she'd be on board with mind haha. I find that hot but don't think she'd be comfortable

By *artanjockMan  over a year ago

stornoway

"

Perhaps it wasn't the answer you gave they didn't like, rather the deliberately insulting way you said it. Could have expressed your opinion without implying they'd make someone's skin crawl.

I really don't understand the urge some have to come across as an aggressive twat to people online, it's a shame that's the only way they can get a thrill. Maybe they should go outside once in a while."

I agreee

By *bwgirlygirlWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I was on here as a couple before. My partner was bi. We would meet other couples but had no interest in the female, only the male. It's similar to your situation. I would play with the male and female. He would only play with the male. There is loads of couple out there for everyone. Just harder to find when you are narrowing your search

P.s don't listen to obnoxious people who would tell you to fuck off. The louder people shout usually they have less to say

By *tirling DarkCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

This is why we love to meet TVs

By *uffolkJohnMan  over a year ago

Newmarket

"Sorry guys don't wanna cause political debate haha but thanks for all feedback. Will continue looking for rarely sighted unicorn but have been talking to a few couples who have no problem with the situation. I've have a little experience as a single with cuckold couples so just suppose I was thinking of similar but with an extra female dynamic. "

If you have been talking to some couples with no problem with it, why the OP?

By *he couple nextdoorCouple  over a year ago

grangemouth

So the other male would watch u 3

Or only go with his partner

You can want what ever you like

May reduce potential meet

There are others that are similar

Just be honest with people before arranging to meet

grangemouth

grangemouth

What about bi male female meet with another bi couple

Ff mm fmmf

But guy from one couple may not go with female from other couple

Or oral only

grangemouth

What about bi male female meet with another bi couple

Ff mm fmmf

Or oral only

airdrie

"So the other male would watch u 3

Or only go with his partner

You can want what ever you like

May reduce potential meet

There are others that are similar

Just be honest with people before arranging to meet"

Yeah it's listed on our profile and we are honest with people. We're new to this as a couple so I wouldn't pressure V into anything she's not comfortable with. I appreciate it reduces the talent pool but we're not desperate to rush things anyway

airdrie

"What about bi male female meet with another bi couple

Ff mm fmmf

Or oral only "

Yeah obviously V excited about getting to go with a female again. Whether that's me joining and only playing with V or playing with both but other guy only plays with his partner. It's a possibility this will change in future, who knows haha.

By *larkandlois14Couple  over a year ago

Clydebank

In our limited experience meeting a couple Lois didn't want any contact from opposite male. As a courtesy, any touching from me (Clark) with opposite female was strictly off limits as far as I was concerned. I think it's a show of respect to the opposite couple

Having been on previously as a couple. We wouldn't play like this. Most couples will be the same. As others has said would probably be better of with the ever elusive single female.

Good luck and happy grabbing

Yep,

As previously said , looks like you seek a unicorn. Some guys are happy bringing along a bag of crisps and “Landrover Monthly” but most in our experience would prefer to get wired in

I'm on here as a couple also, that just seems like an insult, not to start any fires but you both get to play with female half of a couple, what does the male half get to do other than wait his turn?

"You won't get the interest of many couples if you play like that."

I was thinking the same

By *ally dugsCouple  over a year ago

Motherwell

maybe you could read the paper lol

defo not the done thing

» Add a new message to this topic