FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > What does this site mean to you?

What does this site mean to you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know it's Fabswingers so don't worry I've not lost my memory just yet but how do you see this site as...

Is it a swingers site?

Is it a sex site?

Is it an attention seeking site?

Is it a site for only single females to really enjoy?

Is it a site for horny guys who think females are pieces of meat and are here only for him? Or

Is it a site that doesn't live up to expectations?

What's your thoughts good people of fab? Feel free to add in any I may have missed out on..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's just a sex site to me x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I know it's Fabswingers so don't worry I've not lost my memory just yet but how do you see this site as...

Is it a swingers site?

Is it a sex site?

Is it a site for horny guys who think females are pieces of meat and are here only for him? Or

What's your thoughts good people of fab? Feel free to add in any I may have missed out on.."

I think it’s all of the above .

Everyone is different ,it’s what you want it to be really .

It’s no longer a swinging site in the true sense of swinging and more a hookup site for sex

"I know it's Fabswingers so don't worry I've not lost my memory just yet but how do you see this site as...

Is it a swingers site?

Is it a sex site?

What's your thoughts good people of fab? Feel free to add in any I may have missed out on..I think it’s all of the above .

Everyone is different ,it’s what you want it to be really .

It’s no longer a swinging site in the true sense of swinging and more a hookup site for sex "

That's why I'm asking the question

Most guys would probably disagree with you on it being a hook up site for sex especially if they've had no meets.

Be interesting to see if that's the case.

Flirting

"Flirting "
flirting is a given

I've been on a month or so and as a single married guy, it's mainly limited to social chats. Met a few really nice people that I chat regularly with.

It can be seriously brutal though. Shit loads of mysoginy and meat market shit and lack of respect for self and others going on too.

Actually surprised at how good it can act as a therapy chatting with other like minded souls. That's a huge surprise and bonus.

And it appears there's also someone for every taste, which is also a relief as what I thought was a little leftfield appears to be a seriously out-there kink.

Its a swining site to a lot

Its a sex site to a lot

Some people are here for a wee outlet for their sexual side.

A lit of guys join thinking its a site for hooking up but its definitely not that unless you are in a very small minority.

If I was looking for a hook up I think tinder or pof is the place to go.

For me.

A sex site.

Sex site for me

By *uffolkJohnMan  over a year ago

Newmarket

"Sex site for me "

Surprised you have time to post with all that masturbating. Still, you kept it short

"Flirting flirting is a given "
let’s flirt so

"Flirting flirting is a given let’s flirt so "
I always do

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

A bit of craic on the forums

A distraction from my domestic chores at the moment!

I don't really put much thought into it. I'm not here looking for anything specific, sometimes I meet people, sometimes I just chat, sometimes I just lurk and complain.

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

It is a resource to local events and people of a similar outlook and nature to my own.

By *ugehandsMan  over a year ago

Fife/ Newcastle

Something to do in between coronation Street and Eastenders

By *loodmoon101Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

To me it's swinging site always has been to meet people with similar interests chat and maybe meet if we can get same times off and stay in touch with some old party friends

But it means something different to everyone

That's best left to the sacrament of confession. I couldn't possibly divulge that here!

By *eamworkboyMan  over a year ago

Irvine

It's a place I come to chill, if I get a meet all good and well but its ruined by the fakes these days, such a shame.

Escapism and temptation x

"It's a place I come to chill, if I get a meet all good and well but its ruined by the fakes these days, such a shame."

Good way of looking at it

It's a site I use for sex when I have the urge. I like to browse the forums, have a giggle, chat to blokes, make a friend or two and meet now and then

I feel some men see it as a free knocking shop and don't care about the social aspect as long as they get their end away for as little effort as possible. Harsh but just my experience.

"It's a site I use for sex when I have the urge. I like to browse the forums, have a giggle, chat to blokes, make a friend or two and meet now and then

I feel some men see it as a free knocking shop and don't care about the social aspect as long as they get their end away for as little effort as possible. Harsh but just my experience. "

I don't think it's harsh at all, it's your experience so no one can argue with you on that.

By *hrobbermanMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Bit of funny chat on forums.

Mostly disappointment.

By *ide em cowgirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Is full of funny banter, with so many sexual possibilities. I definitely use it to get uncomplicated sex when the need arises. It is what you make it at the end of the day though huh.

Newmarket

"It's a site I use for sex when I have the urge. I like to browse the forums, have a giggle, chat to blokes, make a friend or two and meet now and then

I feel some men see it as a free knocking shop and don't care about the social aspect as long as they get their end away for as little effort as possible. Harsh but just my experience. "

No chance of a quick shag in Tesco car park later on then? I'll bring a bag of chips for after.

By *esLibertinesCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow Edinburgh Leeds Manchester

Is it a swingers site?

Is it a sex site?

What's your thoughts good people of fab? Feel free to add in any I may have missed out on.."

By *esLibertinesCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow Edinburgh Leeds Manchester

I feel some men see it as a free knocking shop and don't care about the social aspect as long as they get their end away for as little effort as possible. Harsh but just my experience.

No chance of a quick shag in Tesco car park later on then? I'll bring a bag of chips for after. "

The bags of chips would be the real deal here...you re really smart lol!

By *bostCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Is it a swingers site?

Is it a sex site?

At times, all of the above.

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

It’s a place where folk who like to dabble in sexual activities that are not quite what is classed as the societal norm can come together and enjoy meeting others with similar open minded ideas towards sex

A place to openly chat about anything without being judged and make new friends and feel like a safe space

Somewhere to potentially meet others who share the same views that you find attractive and may wish to pursue sexual activities with

Unfortunately there are always folk who think they’re better, judge everyone else, are bullies, think they’re entitled, take the piss, suffer jealousy and try to spoil things for others but these folk thankfully are in the minority

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I was called an ‘attention seeker’ today because I had a post about a social! Guy had been on for 5 months, no verifications and already banned from the forums.

For me, it’s a great way to meet new people and some have become good friends. I’ve had some amazing experiences, pushed boundaries and discovered a lot about myself along the way.

I’ve hosted socials and parties that I thought I’d never do.

No chance of a quick shag in Tesco car park later on then? I'll bring a bag of chips for after. "

Chips give me the s***te's, sorry, lol

Newmarket

No chance of a quick shag in Tesco car park later on then? I'll bring a bag of chips for after.

Chips give me the s***te's, sorry, lol "

Someone on here will pay you for that.

Someone on here will pay you for that."

Was there not some OF burd all over social media recently for selling her farts in a jar? Or did I dream that?

Newmarket

Was there not some OF burd all over social media recently for selling her farts in a jar? Or did I dream that?"

With the price of gas it's not a bad business plan. Shame drivel wasn't flammable, one or two on here could be millionaires.

Was there not some OF burd all over social media recently for selling her farts in a jar? Or did I dream that?

With the price of gas it's not a bad business plan. Shame drivel wasn't flammable, one or two on here could be millionaires. "

....I'm away to dig that Irn Bru bottle out the purple bin

Newmarket

With the price of gas it's not a bad business plan. Shame drivel wasn't flammable, one or two on here could be millionaires.

....I'm away to dig that Irn Bru bottle out the purple bin "

I imagine you'd be better off with one of those big gallon vegetable oil bottles.

Wish it was a sex site for me, but because I'm upfront about being married women just knock back right away

Someone told me Tom Hardy was here. Though it was about 10 years ago. I keep popping back just incase.

See if I even found that just a woman that wants to chat o would be happy lol

Previously been here for the banter and made some good friends over the years. Now it seems to just be a cock/ TV fest and hook up site rather than a swinging site. Which is a shame when there are other sites specifically catering to that demographic.

"Someone told me Tom Hardy was here. Though it was about 10 years ago. I keep popping back just incase. "
You misheard what that person told, they said Oliver Hardy not Tom Hardy

"Wish it was a sex site for me, but because I'm upfront about being married women just knock back right away"
why do you feel you have to be upfront? Shouldn't be an issue if you're only chatting.

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Wish I knew?

All I do know is I've made some life-long friends from it, and even once I "retire" from the site I'll still have a few folks to meet up for a coffee, from time to time.

Mandy

"Wish it was a sex site for me, but because I'm upfront about being married women just knock back right away"

I've put it in my name. Met a few nice people to chat with so far though and with potential for meets.

Its probably bad enough that I'm in here, but I'm not going to mislead others too. At least I can claim that part of my integrity. I'm guessing you're the same.

Newmarket

I know, it's a bastard. Women and couples on swinging sites having some sort of moral compass is so annoying. Why wouldn't they want to fuck someone that has sworn to love and honour another women as long as he lives and then joins a swingers site to fuck anyone that will have him? Still not to worry mate, you can always get the wife to cook you a meal and wash your underwear.

"Wish it was a sex site for me, but because I'm upfront about being married women just knock back right away

I know, it's a bastard. Women and couples on swinging sites having some sort of moral compass is so annoying. Why wouldn't they want to fuck someone that has sworn to love and honour another women as long as he lives and then joins a swingers site to fuck anyone that will have him? Still not to worry mate, you can always get the wife to cook you a meal and wash your underwear."

Stop judging the guy, atleast he's being honest and telling everyone that's he's married, he could have kept stum but give him some credit ffs.

By *eamworkboyMan  over a year ago

Irvine

"Wish it was a sex site for me, but because I'm upfront about being married women just knock back right away

I know, it's a bastard. Women and couples on swinging sites having some sort of moral compass is so annoying. Why wouldn't they want to fuck someone that has sworn to love and honour another women as long as he lives and then joins a swingers site to fuck anyone that will have him? Still not to worry mate, you can always get the wife to cook you a meal and wash your underwear."

No need to be so judgey, the guy may have a zillion reasons for being here, he's up front with his user name so he's hiding nothing from people on here.

Newmarket

I know, it's a bastard. Women and couples on swinging sites having some sort of moral compass is so annoying. Why wouldn't they want to fuck someone that has sworn to love and honour another women as long as he lives and then joins a swingers site to fuck anyone that will have him? Still not to worry mate, you can always get the wife to cook you a meal and wash your underwear.

Stop judging the guy, atleast he's being honest and telling everyone that's he's married, he could have kept stum but give him some credit ffs."

Who's judging?? Just pointing out why he has no one interested.

So its ok to cheat on the misses but not ok to park in disabled parking bays unless entitled. I have no idea where your moral compass is.

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

This site is a social platform like any other. Some look for sex, some to alleviate loneliness, some for phone sex. Some look to cat-fish and to toy with people. Many many possibilities.

I use it to find likeminded people who wish to drink tea and eat cucumber sandwiches.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

We've met lots of really nice people, usually arranging to meet on holiday (that includes lots of trips to Scotland..hint hint)

The forums seem to have been infiltrated by people who like to snipe, judge and make sarcastic comments rather than trying to attract people they might have an interest in sharing time with, very strange behaviour lol

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Started off as a sex site for me, but that's now changed and seem to be going for the social side more. I am still on the look out for a regular FWB though.

And the site is great for getting away for a weekend to a swingers club or social event. Did make a friend or 2 along the way as well, so all is good in the world of fab for me x

By *reyw01fMan  over a year ago

Hamilton

Been and gone many times.

Started as more of a way to keep in touch with like minded. Interesting people. When I stopped due to location change going to fetish clubs in London

I usually chat I. Text In rooms occasionally by mail ( most mail from single blokes is ignored or otherwise lost in cybervspace

On this I have often found myself at an organised social

And from that 121 interaction be it social or intimate..

But I don't take anything for granted. From this place.

Stop judging the guy, atleast he's being honest and telling everyone that's he's married, he could have kept stum but give him some credit ffs.

So its ok to cheat on the misses but not ok to park in disabled parking bays unless entitled. I have no idea where your moral compass is. "

So he's the only guy on fab that's cheating behind her back? There's numerous female profiles that say they married and no he doesn't know she's on this site so don't judge her or is that it? You only judge men who are cheating on here? You don't need to know where my moral compass is as much as I care to know where yours is, stop judging people on what they do on fab as its none of your business which also relates to the disabled bay parking...it was my business as he was breaking the law, he was taking up a bay my mother could've used.

Playing to the female audience won't make them want to meet you, you do know that, don't you?

Newmarket

So its ok to cheat on the misses but not ok to park in disabled parking bays unless entitled. I have no idea where your moral compass is. So he's the only guy on fab that's cheating behind her back? There's numerous female profiles that say they married and no he doesn't know she's on this site so don't judge her or is that it? You only judge men who are cheating on here? You don't need to know where my moral compass is as much as I care to know where yours is, stop judging people on what they do on fab as its none of your business which also relates to the disabled bay parking...it was my business as he was breaking the law, he was taking up a bay my mother could've used.

Playing to the female audience won't make them want to meet you, you do know that, don't you? "

Wow. I think the word of the day Tarzan is Hypocrisy. Every other thread your judging. The guy that said every disabled person should display their picture in their windscreen but would photo verify his own 'couples' profile (now gone-I'm sure it wasn't fake). Playing to an audience???? Maybe I should tell everyone how I defended my mums honour against a big nasty parking violator lol. Listen keep your indefensible defence diatribe short please. You may have time to kill staking out the mothers and toddlers parking bays at Tesco but I have a few things to do.

» Add a new message to this topic