FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Moaning Monday - not in a good way

Moaning Monday - not in a good way

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alcon43 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

So a guy messaged from 200 miles away and I advise him to update his profile as he’s working in Glasgow as many will ignore his message. He calls me a bore!

Another 30 year old messages and I decline as too young and then they respond by saying they’re 26! I’m not seeing the logic in this response!

I hope my inbox improves. Can’t get much worse.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So a guy messaged from 200 miles away and I advise him to update his profile as he’s working in Glasgow as many will ignore his message. He calls me a bore!

Another 30 year old messages and I decline as too young and then they respond by saying they’re 26! I’m not seeing the logic in this response!

I hope my inbox improves. Can’t get much worse. "

I'll never understand people who insult you in some way after you've replied. It's like being called names isn't going to make me like you more you know lol. Although some people on here are probably into that lol. There's a kink for everyone!

By *oreverplayfulCouple  over a year ago

motherwell

"So a guy messaged from 200 miles away and I advise him to update his profile as he’s working in Glasgow as many will ignore his message. He calls me a bore!

There seems to be alot of guys "working" up here at the minute and they all take the huff when you say it's not for you. I hate blocking but it seems to be the only way at the minute

C x

Sorry to jump in on your thread but how come when you mention 2 guys messaging you in this thread you don't get 48hrs on the naughty step yet I did when I mentioned a female messaging me about something on one of my threads about 2-3 weeks ago? I never mentioned her username just refered to her as 'this female member on here'.

I'd like to know what's different as it smacks of double standards by mods that I get a ban for doing the sating thing you have done..

[Removed by poster at 27/06/22 17:49:21]

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Might have been the same guy that messaged me this morning asking to be shown the sights of Glasgow. If you got him after I told him to use google, he may have been a bit pissed off.

I got a message last night from a guy who said he was in Glasgow for the night and asked me to "please come and meet me". He clearly didn't read my profile as he's no sexual and also why on earth would I go out at 10pm on a work night? Fed up of these stupid messages, thinking that us women will meet at the drop of a hat x

By *azzle99Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Seems to be A LOT travelling this week with expense accounts wanting to ‘wine and dine’!

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Damn these women not sitting in finest lingerie & fashion ready at the drop of a hat to cater for guys needs . Oops I've just woken up from a Dreamworld where that really happens .

By *o and peepCouple  over a year ago

falkirk

"Might have been the same guy that messaged me this morning asking to be shown the sights of Glasgow. If you got him after I told him to use google, he may have been a bit pissed off. "

Paisley

Guys are unbelievable at times aren’t they?

Why aren’t we all sitting around in our lingerie? I want a laughing crying emoji.

I wonder if many women are away on business and send similar messages?

Paisley

I hope my inbox improves. Can’t get much worse. Sorry to jump in on your thread but how come when you mention 2 guys messaging you in this thread you don't get 48hrs on the naughty step yet I did when I mentioned a female messaging me about something on one of my threads about 2-3 weeks ago? I never mentioned her username just refered to her as 'this female member on here'.

I'd like to know what's different as it smacks of double standards by mods that I get a ban for doing the sating thing you have done.."

Ask a mod what the difference is.

"Guys are unbelievable at times aren’t they?

Why aren’t we all sitting around in our lingerie? I want a laughing crying emoji.

I wonder if many women are away on business and send similar messages? "

I bet they get very different responses if they do!

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

"Seems to be A LOT travelling this week with expense accounts wanting to ‘wine and dine’!"

Oh send the ones with expense accounts my way could be doing with a free dinner lol just a social mind gotta get to bed early on a school

Night look

E.K . Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 28/06/22 12:31:32]

E.K . Glasgow

"Seems to be A LOT travelling this week with expense accounts wanting to ‘wine and dine’!

Oh send the ones with expense accounts my way could be doing with a free dinner lol just a social mind gotta get to bed early on a school

Night look "

Dinnae fib schools are all stoping for summer hols your just after a free meal .

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Seems to be A LOT travelling this week with expense accounts wanting to ‘wine and dine’!

Night look

Dinnae fib schools are all stoping for summer hols your just after a free meal .

"

Some peace from the kids and a free meal...heaven

Paisley

Oh well Tuesday definitely made up for the Monday Madness.

My Tuesdays started with a bang, nae kip for me and a 7 am start, bra Tuesday haha

» Add a new message to this topic