FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Ladies favourite type of Pictures

Ladies favourite type of Pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There seems to be alot of ladies on here who don't like being sent dick pics or seeing them on guys profiles.

What do you prefer seeing on profiles?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Headless torsos

Central Borders

Dressed smart can look really good as well. Again torso, but dressed in suit / shirt and tie x

Central Borders

Oh, and in case of sending pics to my inbox I'd prefer a mug shot. The above would be good for profile pics

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love stomachs and a pic that shows what kind of shoes you wear. These pictures tell me if I’m interested in fucking more than a dick pic would, but that might just be me And a face pic of course…

[Removed by poster at 28/06/22 17:04:28]

"There seems to be alot of ladies on here who don't like being sent dick pics or seeing them on guys profiles.

What do you prefer seeing on profiles?"

For every 100 females who say no dick pics there's another 100 females saying send me your dick pics

As far as what do they prefer seeing in profiles again you're going to get hundreds of different answers, how about you just put the kinda pics you like.

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I like to see what a face looks like and a n idea of their general physique

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

"There seems to be alot of ladies on here who don't like being sent dick pics or seeing them on guys profiles.

For every 100 females who say no dick pics there's another 100 females saying send me your dick pics

As far as what do they prefer seeing in profiles again you're going to get hundreds of different answers, how about you just put the kinda pics you like. "

They’re probably male

Profiles pretending to be females

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Headless torsos"

That's pretty gruesome. Not sure I'd go as far as self-decapitation as a means to woo you, Pringles.

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Must. Not. Make. Joke. About. Pulling. The. Heid. Aff. It

I love fully naked pictures from neck down but with a small towel or a hand hiding the package K x

By *ueen MollyWoman  over a year ago

fife

As far as what do they prefer seeing in profiles again you're going to get hundreds of different answers, how about you just put the kinda pics you like.

They’re probably male

Profiles pretending to be females "

Nah I don't mind dick pics but always want a face with them. I know I'm in the minority though

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

They’re probably male

Nah I don't mind dick pics but always want a face with them. I know I'm in the minority though "

If I was sent dick pics from any guy I’ve actually had fun with in the past id have never have gotten past the first message !! I mean we talked about this on Saturday !!

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

No dick pics, stomach or torso is good.

By *ueen MollyWoman  over a year ago

fife

They’re probably male

Nah I don't mind dick pics but always want a face with them. I know I'm in the minority though

If I was sent dick pics from any guy I’ve actually had fun with in the past id have never have gotten past the first message !! I mean we talked about this on Saturday !! "

Ye but I had been out drinking since 11am

By *uffolkJohnMan  over a year ago

Newmarket

"No dick pics, stomach or torso is good. "

Oh come on. Its seems ok for people with dick pics and big open fanny pics on their profile to say no dick picks. Why is that?

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"No dick pics, stomach or torso is good.

Oh come on. Its seems ok for people with dick pics and big open fanny pics on their profile to say no dick picks. Why is that?"

When we get a messages sent from guys it most of the time includes a dick pic(s) then to give them the benefit of the doubt we look at their profile and it's the same dick pic or full of them. When you receive a lot of messages every day it gets tiresome looking at dicks. So to answer your question guys need more variety of pics.

By *ic0007Woman  over a year ago

Alloa

Dick pics on profiles do nothing for me and a spread vag even less so. I like a wee bit of mystery. Underwear, something covering the package

This^ 100% agree

Only time I want to see dicks and vag is when in person and getting to it, so much better to have sexy pics, leaving some things to the imagination... full length pics, towels covering, or boxers on.

torso pictures, a bulge in the trousers leaving something to the imagination

By *hrills_n_spillsCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Dick pics on profiles do nothing for me and a spread vag even less so. I like a wee bit of mystery. Underwear, something covering the package "

*rips up profile...

Well looks like its back to the drawing board

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

A dick pic as an avatar, or sent unasked for in a message, is an instant turn off for me. I much prefer a picture that teases and captures my imagination and that shows a bit of effort.

Nice boxer pix

Torso pix

Also a major put of is multiple pix of different woman on a guys profile

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Chest, thighs, bum either clothed or in something tight. Love a nice smile and eyes as well.

Alloa

[Removed by poster at 29/06/22 03:08:48]

Alloa

"Dick pics on profiles do nothing for me and a spread vag even less so. I like a wee bit of mystery. Underwear, something covering the package

*rips up profile...

Well looks like its back to the drawing board "

Sorry lol x

Ladies, curious question, do you like watching videos of guys wanking, I would imagine every woman's different but a turn off for most or is it hot?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

A guy in a suit will always grab my attention

By *lderChick65Woman  over a year ago

my town

Tighty white boxers mmmmmmmmm

Lush

Central Borders

"Ladies, curious question, do you like watching videos of guys wanking, I would imagine every woman's different but a turn off for most or is it hot? "

Does nothing for me. If anyone feels the need to send over a wank video (which apparently you can do on here now), they are straight on my block list x

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

What do you prefer seeing on profiles?"

Just a bit of class. I don't mind one cock pic on someone's profile but not loads taken from every angle, no over the toilet shots either (boak)

A bit of effort writing too, nothing lazier than 'just ask'. No effort on a profile makes me assume they'll make no effort at anything else.

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

There's a guy here who has amazing photos, his profile is hereforgiggles.

There's a reason he's on my hotlist

"Ladies, curious question, do you like watching videos of guys wanking, I would imagine every woman's different but a turn off for most or is it hot? "

Its a no from me

By *reyw01fMan  over a year ago

Hamilton

Can't recall ever sending a dick pic tbh. Other than The covered towel on public. View and in general the torso and suit pics tend to attract the wrong type. Of attention flattering. But not remotely curious... Interesting. That some of the above. Comments ask exactly. The pics I have.. Must be their filters. :/

Hamilton

"I love stomachs and a pic that shows what kind of shoes you wear. These pictures tell me if I’m interested in fucking more than a dick pic would, but that might just be me And a face pic of course…"

All leather Clarks.or loakes. Oxrords not brouges lol

Hamilton

[Removed by poster at 29/06/22 20:50:21]

By *he way you moveMan  over a year ago

Inverness

Reading this thread it sounds like I've got the right pics but I get more fabs from guys than girls. Is that because guys like the fab button more? I thought that what I had in my public photos just wasnt what ladies wanted to see.... I've no intention of changing them I like my pictures. I just read this and it got me curious.

If your willing as a female to show pussy or tits then the best option for someone like myself is showing the Full Scottish as it let's the partner male or female know, whether i am manageable so to speak

"I love stomachs and a pic that shows what kind of shoes you wear. These pictures tell me if I’m interested in fucking more than a dick pic would, but that might just be me And a face pic of course…"

Shoes don't tell much, I've got boots, square toe boots, pair of worn to hell DC's but they're comfy and my AF1 bit of variety there

Tight white boxers, thighs and a sexy back

General idea of build....and nice muscular thighs.

By *40ffCouple  over a year ago

lala land

"I love fully naked pictures from neck down but with a small towel or a hand hiding the package K x"

This is always a great pic I also like smartly dressed pics for profile pics

Inbox pics should always be face pic

» Add a new message to this topic