FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > CJ's drink etiquette

CJ's drink etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Random one I know but hoping someone can shed some light on it. Attending CJ's on Saturday. Been told there's a BYOB situation. Was going to bring a bottle of gin and mixer. Do I need to keep and pour the drinks myself. Or am I best bringing some beers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eaSlutsCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

There's a managed bar there mate

When you arrive, they will ask you to put your drink behind the bar and they give you a number to identify it.

Whenever you need a top up, head along to the bar, say your number and what you want then they will pour it for you. Its a really good and safe system for sure.

If I remember rightly, soft drinks and mixers are available but it wouldn't hurt to take some anyway

Brilliant, I was informed about the bar just wasn't sure how it would work.

Are you allowed to offer drinks and the likes. Just in the off chance someone actually speaks to me. Lol

Glasgow

I can't see why not man. If I was offering them a drink I would 100% ask them to come to the bar just to be entirely above board but I assume you'd do that anyway.

We weren't sure how the set up would work either and wondered if we'd need to keep tabs on our drink all night but they've got it nailed. Really good system for sure!

"I can't see why not man. If I was offering them a drink I would 100% ask them to come to the bar just to be entirely above board but I assume you'd do that anyway.

We weren't sure how the set up would work either and wondered if we'd need to keep tabs on our drink all night but they've got it nailed. Really good system for sure! "

Yeah definitely need to be above board in this day and age. Just thought it would be a nice gesture to offer a drink.

Does sound like a good set up. Will definitely be needing a stiff drink to settle the nerves when I arrive. Lol

Glasgow

Absolutely man. When you arrive, it's worthwhile getting the tour as well. CJ showed us around when we went and helped put us at ease almost immediately

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Yes folk often get other folk drinks just don’t go too heavy on Dutch courage and get too d*unk although you wouldn’t be the first or last

Avoid the bar when michelle is giving out free shots if you’re easily corrupted lol

soft drinks are available suck as irn bru//lemonade/squash and soda water etc if you like a red bull or something that’s a bit different you’re best to take them along

Yeah I'll definitely be getting the tour. Take it it's not frowned upon getting the tour then. Lol

No getting too d*unk just a cheeky nerve settle. Lol Whos this Michelle and how do I get free shots. Lol Cool I'll make sure to bring some Zero lemonade and tonic water.

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Michelle is Caroline’s other half she will be behind the bar xx

Nice, a barmaid giving out free shots. CJ's is sounding better by the minute.

» Add a new message to this topic