FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Please ladies Why

Please ladies Why

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone. One question for the ladies out there. I'm a 53 year old male. I just wanna understand why you ladies put age limits below 50 in a majority of cases. I'm pretty sure there are alot of guys out there that are around my age or older. Just wanted to highlight this factor. We aren't geriatrics lol. Please give us a chance. Open to opinions. Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uiet_69Man  over a year ago

Wishaw

Go to socials. Clubs. Post often in here. Can’t go wrong that way

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because, generally speaking, they want men under 50.

That's the simple truth.

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Are you looking at women much younger than you?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Perhaps because they ain’t looking to meet anyone over 50 it’s as simple as that !

Your own age limit is set at 18-99 but would you really meet with a young woman of 18 or and older lady of 99 ?… I suspect you wouldn’t

Not necessarily to be honest. Just finding it difficult to connect. Thanks for the replies

There's life in the old dog yet lol

. Still open to any recommendations. Or if there is a honey out there who would like to oblige lol x

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

I think part of the issue is that younger men are more likely to have more stamina, be repeaters, maintain elections etc, or at least that's the common perception.

When I was younger I preferred men at least 15-20yrs older than me, as I get older I'm now looking at 15yrs younger to 10yrs older. Of course there are exceptions, but they are rare.

"There's life in the old dog yet lol

. Still open to any recommendations. Or if there is a honey out there who would like to oblige lol x"

Unless you've got a time machine or funds for extensive plastic surgery to knock about 20yrs off your looks then I think you're ontae plums.

Maybe try and get mixing more in real life at the socials etc. That's where you'll have the opportunity to show a bit of personality and women may look past your age.

Dundee

*erections!

Fucking autocorrect

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"I think part of the issue is that younger men are more likely to have more stamina, be repeaters, maintain elections etc, or at least that's the common perception.

When I was younger I preferred men at least 15-20yrs older than me, as I get older I'm now looking at 15yrs younger to 10yrs older. Of course there are exceptions, but they are rare. "

And there was me hoping you'd use your mangle on me x

As a chick nearer your age I think for me it's mostly about attraction.just as I wouldn't go with a much younger guy I wouldn't go with a guy my own age or older if I didn't find them attractive.

Prob don’t matter what the age range is . It’s still a hard sell no matter . Prob the way it should be tbf

Dundee

"I think part of the issue is that younger men are more likely to have more stamina, be repeaters, maintain elections etc, or at least that's the common perception.

When I was younger I preferred men at least 15-20yrs older than me, as I get older I'm now looking at 15yrs younger to 10yrs older. Of course there are exceptions, but they are rare.

And there was me hoping you'd use your mangle on me x"

By *ueen CatWoman  over a year ago

fife

I filter on as anyone above 50 is closer to my parents age. Just as a 30year old might not be attracted to a 40 year old, a 40year old might not be attracted to a 50year old. It's is simple as that.

And perhaps the ratio on here is that there are more women younger than you here, so our preferences will be younger than you? Can't say iv seen alot of older ladies

I prefer men older than me but that's not an invitation for you to message me OP, no offence. I wouldn't go for a younger man either though

Thanks Kitty Katt . Nice to hear. I'll not bother you. Even though I could be interested lol x

By *igGs19Woman  over a year ago

Castle Douglas

"I filter on as anyone above 50 is closer to my parents age. Just as a 30year old might not be attracted to a 40 year old, a 40year old might not be attracted to a 50year old. It's is simple as that."

100% this. In general terms I prefer older guys, but 15-20 years would be the maximum and the 20 is an absolute push. Because the mere thought of meeting someone and them turning out to be my mother's friend or colleague... Might be excitement to some but is a massive ick for me!

By *ide em cowgirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Generally speaking I did up my age limit and the older gentleman messaging were not for me at all and their messages were hugely off putting so I put it back down. It is just down to personal taste though not much can be done about that unfortunately

"Thanks Kitty Katt . Nice to hear. I'll not bother you. Even though I could be interested lol x"

Can tell too, judging by the amount of fabs on my pics

Thanks for your honesty.

"Thanks for your honesty. "

Anytime

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Well apparently younger men are more eager to please, repeat performers whereas the older guys tend to be like what do you mean this isn’t turning you on it’s always worked wi5 other women, think it’s the older guys are stuck in their ways plus we see enough of our own bodies starting to wrinkle and droop it’s nice to look at the tight young perky bodies of the younger men lol

By *urvyhotwifenstagCouple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Why aren’t you looking for anyone over 65? We all have a preference just like yourself.

People have preferences and age limits for a reason. Just need to respect that.

» Add a new message to this topic