FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Plus Size Fetish Clothing

Plus Size Fetish Clothing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igGs19 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Castle Douglas

Any recommendations for where to get plus size fetish wear that doesn't break the bank? Are there any physical shops of that variety in the central belt or so? Or online retailers that are true to size?

Hoping to maybe get TG tickets, any plus size ladies been got any ideas on outfits that won't be turned away? Greatest issue I see is I don't think I could do laytex / PVC cause I'd legit faint from overheating within 5mins.

Would it be acceptable to just wear structurally placed tape?!

Any inspiration or advice welcome!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ir-and-switchCouple  over a year ago

bathgate

I'd love to know as well

By *heekyweebissimWoman  over a year ago

fife,

If you are going to TG then Just tape would be acceptable but you can get imaginative with it and maybe add a few belts and buckles. Fetish wear can be very expensive when you have a more voluptuous figure so if there are any sites out there with ready made stuff I’m very interested too

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Honour I’m sure do ? Try libidex too xxx

Castle Douglas

I've ordered a few bits and bobs from bondara and gonna see what I can cannibalise them into to make something work. I cannot find anything to subdue the tatas without spending a fortune, so I think they're just gonna have to be wild and free with some nipple pasties.

Just need to see what I have footwear wise that it outrageous enough but that I can wear while upright

By *heekyweebissimWoman  over a year ago

fife,

Let the puppies free lol just make sure you can dance in the shoes! I went for chunky boots so I could bounce about

By *ane DTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow.

Try - Misfitz Alternative ware, they cater for the fetish scene and have a large trans following so supply larger sizing for the trans community.

J

By *ane DTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow.

"I've ordered a few bits and bobs from bondara and gonna see what I can cannibalise them into to make something work. I cannot find anything to subdue the tatas without spending a fortune, so I think they're just gonna have to be wild and free with some nipple pasties.

Just need to see what I have footwear wise that it outrageous enough but that I can wear while upright "

Try a lace body with pvc underbust corset, fishnet tights/stockings.

Castle Douglas

"Let the puppies free lol just make sure you can dance in the shoes! I went for chunky boots so I could bounce about"

See I have a really nice pair of Demonia platforms that'd be perfect, but it's been a lot of years since I've survived a whole night in them!!

Castle Douglas

"Try - Misfitz Alternative ware, they cater for the fetish scene and have a large trans following so supply larger sizing for the trans community.

J"

Awesome info, thank you. I'll have a look!

By *ifecd69TV/TS  over a year ago

Kennoway Leven Fife

Lovehoney website that's where I get mine ...

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Send them a pic of your outfit if you aren’t sure it’ll be accepted. They’ll let you know. Also the photos on the TG Scotland FB page will give you ideas.

» Add a new message to this topic