FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Wigtownshire

Wigtownshire

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are there any swingers meets or clubs there?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bowling clubs, golf clubs. Young Farmers club.It’s a very rural area, left when I joined AirForce.

Nice part of the world

By *igGs19Woman  over a year ago

Castle Douglas

It's really a beautiful area, but unless you're into sheep you're not gonna find much group activity, social or otherwise.

"Bowling clubs, golf clubs. Young Farmers club.It’s a very rural area, left when I joined AirForce.

Nice part of the world"

It is indeed. I would like to think there’s a wee swingers club hiding away lol

"It's really a beautiful area, but unless you're into sheep you're not gonna find much group activity, social or otherwise."

That really is a shame

Must be a hidden gem somewhere?lol

By *hrobbermanMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

[Removed by poster at 30/08/22 23:02:37]

Lanarkshire

"It's really a beautiful area, but unless you're into sheep you're not gonna find much group activity, social or otherwise.

That really is a shame

Must be a hidden gem somewhere?lol"

There's Wigtown Book Town (lotsa bookshops), standing stones, stone circles, Prehistoric Rock Art, Whithorn Priory, the cave where Rowan Morrison takes Sergeant Howie to his appointment with The Wicker Man, the remanants of the WW2 Mulberry Harbours in Garlieston Bay, the Gavin Maxwell (Ring of Bright Water) Otter Monument, Bladnoch Distillery, much pasture and cows, wonderful fishing on the River Bladnoch and one lovely beach where they used to stake out witches (and wizards) for the rising Solway Tide to drown (they don't do that very often nowadays).

All the gems are in plain view - once you know where to look. But for anything else you are looking in the wrong place.

Now the area around Clatteringshaws Loch, New Galloway, Casphairn and Loch Ken is a different matter all together...

"It's really a beautiful area, but unless you're into sheep you're not gonna find much group activity, social or otherwise.

That really is a shame

Must be a hidden gem somewhere?lol

There's Wigtown Book Town (lotsa bookshops), standing stones, stone circles, Prehistoric Rock Art, Whithorn Priory, the cave where Rowan Morrison takes Sergeant Howie to his appointment with The Wicker Man, the remanants of the WW2 Mulberry Harbours in Garlieston Bay, the Gavin Maxwell (Ring of Bright Water) Otter Monument, Bladnoch Distillery, much pasture and cows, wonderful fishing on the River Bladnoch and one lovely beach where they used to stake out witches (and wizards) for the rising Solway Tide to drown (they don't do that very often nowadays).

All the gems are in plain view - once you know where to look. But for anything else you are looking in the wrong place.

Now the area around Clatteringshaws Loch, New Galloway, Casphairn and Loch Ken is a different matter all together..."

Love Clatteringshaws, once had lunch there in the company of Chaffinches for a change instead of seagulls.

By *igGs19Woman  over a year ago

Castle Douglas

"

Now the area around Clatteringshaws Loch, New Galloway, Casphairn and Loch Ken is a different matter all together..."

You're gonna have to elaborate as I'm within spitting distance of new Galloway, Loch Ken, etc, and all that's occurring locally as gay men sucking off "straight" men lol

"

Now the area around Clatteringshaws Loch, New Galloway, Casphairn and Loch Ken is a different matter all together...

You're gonna have to elaborate as I'm within spitting distance of new Galloway, Loch Ken, etc, and all that's occurring locally as gay men sucking off "straight" men lol"

Love to know more about this area to please

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

"

You're gonna have to elaborate as I'm within spitting distance of new Galloway, Loch Ken, etc, and all that's occurring locally as gay men sucking off "straight" men lol"

Loads of spots to visit/explore even just a little up the tourist route to Ayr as well.

By *ANDA!Man  over a year ago

DUMFRIES

"

Love Clatteringshaws, once had lunch there in the company of Chaffinches for a change instead of seagulls. "

Went fishing there once, many MANY moons ago when I was a kid. Nowt but Perch.

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Over there

That really is a shame

Must be a hidden gem somewhere?lol"

There's just not enough people living there. And such a rural community, everyone is watching and gossiping...

That said, I lived in a village a little further east along the A75 which back in the 1990s was known as the wife swapping village. With good reason it seems.

Lanarkshire

"

Love Clatteringshaws, once had lunch there in the company of Chaffinches for a change instead of seagulls. "

Iam a Clatteringshaws fan too. The Chaffies really are tame and kinda fearless there! I've fed them outta my hand, with the odd one perched on a finger. Had a wee Robin sitting on my shoe! When I was fly fishing down by the Raiders Road, I was crouched very still, tucked in the river bank and a Kingfisher landed on my rod tip!

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"

a Kingfisher landed on my rod tip! "

Is this a new kink we don't know about. Did it tickle

"

a Kingfisher landed on my rod tip!

Is this a new kink we don't know about. Did it tickle "

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

I had a meet in Wigtownshire, the social went well but thereafter, she turned out to be a selfish bitch, and a liar into the bargain.

She had a static caravan further up the coast.

"I had a meet in Wigtownshire, the social went well but thereafter, she turned out to be a selfish bitch, and a liar into the bargain.

She had a static caravan further up the coast."

Ouch!

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"I had a meet in Wigtownshire, the social went well but thereafter, she turned out to be a selfish bitch, and a liar into the bargain.

Ouch! "

Well just illustrates how some women on here, can be as bad as guys.

A guy replied to my post, thinking he had meet her, and describing his experience, although I don't think it was the same woman, but an equally disturbing experience.

Ouch!

Well just illustrates how some women on here, can be as bad as guys.

A guy replied to my post, thinking he had meet her, and describing his experience, although I don't think it was the same woman, but an equally disturbing experience."

Yeah, that’s not good at all.

» Add a new message to this topic