FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Face pics

Face pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aviebadboi OP   Man  over a year ago

in my truck

Just a wee observation I have noticed on this site. People asking for face pics and saying they must have some in public profile but yet they don't have the same what's everyone's views on this personally I don't as I want some sort of privacy and I respect others having privacy too. But I don't see why you ask for face pic on profile or public pics but not on your own and this goes for men and women.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just a wee observation I have noticed on this site. People asking for face pics and saying they must have some in public profile but yet they don't have the same what's everyone's views on this personally I don't as I want some sort of privacy and I respect others having privacy too. But I don't see why you ask for face pic on profile or public pics but not on your own and this goes for men and women."

Personally for me if someone has been here for over a year and still no verification then I’d be wary that’s it’s a fake, therefore I prob would ask for face pic. Is they are verified and we click then I don’t even care if you swap face pics until we are arranging to meet

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I don’t think anyone should have face pics in their public pics unless they want to.

However, you have no veris and a silhouette for a profile pic. I would be very suspicious of you if I were chatting to you.

People can do and ask for whatever they like. If you don't agree with it then don't do it.

in my truck

So because I don't have a profile pic I'm one to be aware of yet photo verified on site. I see your point though you would be wary and I get that. But my point is face pics being asked for but they don't do the same that's my point

in my truck

[Removed by poster at 02/09/22 12:39:20]

in my truck

"People can do and ask for whatever they like. If you don't agree with it then don't do it. "

I get your point but why ask for face pic yet not have one on their profile.

Don't talk to me about face pics,me and face pics fell oot this week

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Don’t worry what other folk say or do, you do you and you will enjoy the site better!

in my truck

"Don’t worry what other folk say or do, you do you and you will enjoy the site better! "

The thing is I do enjoy the site but don't agree with the face pic on profile thing and wandered what everyone else thought

in my truck

"Don't talk to me about face pics,me and face pics fell oot this week "

It can't be that bad but can it. I hope it sorts out man happy fabbing

Don't jump through hoops for anyone on here.

If you don't want to send a face pic, don't. But equally accept the fact that this will be a deal breaker for some.

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Too many ppl on here make too many demands.

It’s your profile. It’s your choice.

Do what you’re comfortable with and don’t let anyone dictate otherwise.

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

The ones demanding other people putting their mugs up for everyone to see aren't people you would want to spend any time on. Use it as a filter for "dinnae bother with these cunts" and move on x

"Don’t worry what other folk say or do, you do you and you will enjoy the site better!

The thing is I do enjoy the site but don't agree with the face pic on profile thing and wandered what everyone else thought "

Didn’t realise you meant face pic on profile they required, that’s unusual!! Thought was privately asked for on message. No way then, not many people do that so tell them to run & jump!

"

I get your point but why ask for face pic yet not have one on their profile."

In my opinion, my honest opinion, people who have face photos on their profile (female especially) need a word. It’s not safe and it’s not smart.

If a profile states you must send a face photo with your message, buddy just do what I do and do not message. Move on, it’s as simple as that.

Again, I’m my opinion, a willingness to send face pics in a first message reeks of desperation. Youl not find many females doing it, just guys..

» Add a new message to this topic