FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > "Lost" wallet at CJ's

"Lost" wallet at CJ's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heGronk OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I know this is a long shot, but my wallet went "missing" from my trousers in the cinema room towards the end of the evening. If anyone found it, please please let me know. It has a couple of items of personal/sentimental importance in it that aren't worth anything to anyone else.

Cards are all cancelled already. And I actually liked the wallet. If it was emptied of cash and dumped, just let me know where it is.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hope you get the personal belongings back

Mrs C

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I know this is a long shot, but my wallet went "missing" from my trousers in the cinema room towards the end of the evening. If anyone found it, please please let me know. It has a couple of items of personal/sentimental importance in it that aren't worth anything to anyone else.

Cards are all cancelled already. And I actually liked the wallet. If it was emptied of cash and dumped, just let me know where it is. "

aww hopefully whoever finds it is honest enough to hand it in babe .

I do hope you get it back Xx

Hopefully a good samaritain finds it and returns it to you

"I know this is a long shot, but my wallet went "missing" from my trousers in the cinema room towards the end of the evening. If anyone found it, please please let me know. It has a couple of items of personal/sentimental importance in it that aren't worth anything to anyone else.

Cards are all cancelled already. And I actually liked the wallet. If it was emptied of cash and dumped, just let me know where it is. "

Sorry to hear this, I hope you get it back and the items x

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

I guess CCTV wont help if everyone was masked

This is one of my worst nightmares, I’ve had the same wallet since my final day of secondary school in 1999. Used it everyday and would be exactly as you are, not after what’s in it, just the actual wallet itself.

Hope you get it back buddy, it’s one of these ones we hope it is just misplaced or fallen out rather than taken huh

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Heard about this last night hope you get it back asap

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Did you check down the sofas and under the beds I’m assuming ? Hopefully someone’s d*unkenly picked it up and put in their pocket thinking it was theirs as there were a few rather d*unk individuals, fingers crossed

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Did you check down the sofas and under the beds I’m assuming ? Hopefully someone’s d*unkenly picked it up and put in their pocket thinking it was theirs as there were a few rather d*unk individuals, fingers crossed "

He didn't mention losing his trousers too though

If I had been there with him, sometimes I am, it would never have happened as I always keep watch on his clothes and everyone in the room too x

By *otuseater11Man  over a year ago

IRVINE

Fingers crossed you get it back.

"Did you check down the sofas and under the beds I’m assuming ? Hopefully someone’s d*unkenly picked it up and put in their pocket thinking it was theirs as there were a few rather d*unk individuals, fingers crossed

He didn't mention losing his trousers too though "

Well if it had fell out when he was whipping them off someone else might have left theirs lying beside them and inadvertently picked it up I’d like to think that no one intentionally lifted it or rifled his pockets

By *reedyKWoman  over a year ago

Fife

Fingers crossed its been an honest mistake and it gets returned to you with your personal items intact.

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Did you check down the sofas and under the beds I’m assuming ? Hopefully someone’s d*unkenly picked it up and put in their pocket thinking it was theirs as there were a few rather d*unk individuals, fingers crossed

Well if it had fell out when he was whipping them off someone else might have left theirs lying beside them and inadvertently picked it up I’d like to think that no one intentionally lifted it or rifled his pockets "

That's a rather elaborate theory

By *un-shineWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I guess CCTV wont help if everyone was masked "

Think everyone would be masked every week if there was cctv in there lol I hope your wallet is found, maybe someone will realise they have it and let CJ know

Well if it had fell out when he was whipping them off someone else might have left theirs lying beside them and inadvertently picked it up I’d like to think that no one intentionally lifted it or rifled his pockets

That's a rather elaborate theory "

I’ve seen folk lift other folks bags jackets phones etc when d*unk working in pubs and clubs over the years most are suitably embarrassed when they’ve gotten home and realised they’ve got two phones etc or they have a jacket and didn’t even go out wearing one ! So it does happen and like I said like to give folk benefit of doubt first before jumping to conclusions that someone has been sticky fingered

glasgow

Isnt the whole point of going to get a sticky finger

Glasgow

No joy as yet. My driving license and some business cards wers in there so my phone number, email address and home address are available even if they can't be bothered driving back to CJ's to hand it in. Thus, I'm assuming it's been stolen not "accidentally" dropped into a bag or something.

CJ's staff were amazing, had the lights on and the furniture shifted within minutes to check it hadn't been kicked under something. I even looked in a few bins in case it had been rifled and ditched.

Cards are cancelled, which is hugely inconvenient until replacements arrive. Cash was significant, but hey. Worst were the personal items including my wedding ring which I was going to pass on to my daughter. I had to tell her it was gone, she was in tears. That's pretty much the only thing I want back. The rest is replaceable.

By *orthmanMan  over a year ago

Kendal

" Worst were the personal items including my wedding ring..."

Er - so you took your wedding ring of sentimental value in your wallet to a swingers event?

Glasgow

It's _always_ in my wallet. Has been since the day I took it off. I have my reasons. Feel free to judge, I'll feel free to ignore your judgement. You don't know me or the reasons why I don't wear it any more.

By *orthmanMan  over a year ago

Kendal

"It's _always_ in my wallet. Has been since the day I took it off. I have my reasons. Feel free to judge, I'll feel free to ignore your judgement. You don't know me or the reasons why I don't wear it any more."

Fair enough!

"No joy as yet. My driving license and some business cards wers in there so my phone number, email address and home address are available even if they can't be bothered driving back to CJ's to hand it in. Thus, I'm assuming it's been stolen not "accidentally" dropped into a bag or something.

CJ's staff were amazing, had the lights on and the furniture shifted within minutes to check it hadn't been kicked under something. I even looked in a few bins in case it had been rifled and ditched.

Cards are cancelled, which is hugely inconvenient until replacements arrive. Cash was significant, but hey. Worst were the personal items including my wedding ring which I was going to pass on to my daughter. I had to tell her it was gone, she was in tears. That's pretty much the only thing I want back. The rest is replaceable. "

such a shame you haven’t got your wallet back yet !

Sentimental things are so precious

Sounds to me like it was no accident, it was stolen pure and simple. Whoever took it, if you're reading this, you ought to be ashamed!

Can’t say that untill it was proven

"Sounds to me like it was no accident, it was stolen pure and simple. Whoever took it, if you're reading this, you ought to be ashamed! "
what have you heard that sounds like it was no accident ?

By *ongue FuckerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"No joy as yet. My driving license and some business cards wers in there so my phone number, email address and home address are available even if they can't be bothered driving back to CJ's to hand it in. Thus, I'm assuming it's been stolen not "accidentally" dropped into a bag or something.

Cards are cancelled, which is hugely inconvenient until replacements arrive. Cash was significant, but hey. Worst were the personal items including my wedding ring which I was going to pass on to my daughter. I had to tell her it was gone, she was in tears. That's pretty much the only thing I want back. The rest is replaceable. "

Good luck getting the sentimental things back. Don't suppose the cards were tried anywhere? Would give you a lead to follow or report to police as theft by finding. Hope you get a result mate

"Can’t say that untill it was proven "

I'll say what I want

By *o72Man  over a year ago

glasgow & London

"Can’t say that untill it was proven

I'll say what I want "

Think someone has got hold of you’re phone ,,,,, or did you write that ?

glasgow & London

I'll say what I want

Think someone has got hold of you’re phone ,,,,, or did you write that ? "

Your

I'll say what I want

Think someone has got hold of you’re phone ,,,,, or did you write that ? "

Nobody has my phone except me

glasgow & London

I'll say what I want

Nobody has my phone except me "

Nah I didn’t think so

I'll say what I want

Nah I didn’t think so "

Please elaborate

By *riedandtested200Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

This is uncanny. About 10 years ago in after8 the same thing happened to me. I was convinced my wallet was in my jacket in the locker. At the end of the evening it wasn’t there. I had also had a good night of group fun and thought maybe it had been in my trousers on the floor. Anyway I managed to get a friendly taxi driver to take me back to my hotel for £5. I was with friends and snuck out of the hotel after 11. Could have been mega embarrassing. I sent the taxi driver £80 when I got back to Aberdeen. Top lesson learnt be very careful and have a back up plan. Lockers in clubs are shite and obviously no cctv.

glasgow & London

[Removed by poster at 06/09/22 06:30:46]

glasgow & London

I'll say what I want

Nah I didn’t think so

Please elaborate"

Nothing to elaborate on ,,,,,, I didn’t think anyone had your phone, simples

Glasgow

" Don't suppose the cards were tried anywhere? Would give you a lead to follow or report to police as theft by finding. Hope you get a result mate"

I cancelled the cards via phone app within minutes, they'd not have had a chance to use them. I suspect the cash has been removed and the wallet dumped

A think Colonel Mustard did in the cinema room way a candle stick

" Don't suppose the cards were tried anywhere? Would give you a lead to follow or report to police as theft by finding. Hope you get a result mate

I cancelled the cards via phone app within minutes, they'd not have had a chance to use them. I suspect the cash has been removed and the wallet dumped "

Sorry to hear its still not turned up, that's a shame

" Don't suppose the cards were tried anywhere? Would give you a lead to follow or report to police as theft by finding. Hope you get a result mate

I cancelled the cards via phone app within minutes, they'd not have had a chance to use them. I suspect the cash has been removed and the wallet dumped "

awww sorry to hear you’ve still not got it back

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

"Sounds to me like it was no accident, it was stolen pure and simple. Whoever took it, if you're reading this, you ought to be ashamed! what have you heard that sounds like it was no accident ? "

The fact noone has returned it or been in contact all these days to say they have it by 'accident' makes it more likely to be a theft

"Sounds to me like it was no accident, it was stolen pure and simple. Whoever took it, if you're reading this, you ought to be ashamed! what have you heard that sounds like it was no accident ?

The fact noone has returned it or been in contact all these days to say they have it by 'accident' makes it more likely to be a theft"

it could still be lost & just not found yet !

I just hope for the op that this is the case given the sentimental value of the items in it .

glasgow

"Sounds to me like it was no accident, it was stolen pure and simple. Whoever took it, if you're reading this, you ought to be ashamed! what have you heard that sounds like it was no accident ?

The fact noone has returned it or been in contact all these days to say they have it by 'accident' makes it more likely to be a theft"

J'accuse!!

[Removed by poster at 06/09/22 12:30:23]

Exactly my thoughts on the matter too x

By *ill-Ian KissesCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere over there

Sorry to hear your wallet missing-hope you get it back x

north lanarkshire

Has it turned up yet OP?

Glasgow

"Has it turned up yet OP? "

Nope. Given up hope. If it was going to be returned it would have been a lot quicker than this

That's utter rubbish sorry man hope whoever stole it goes back n drops it again to be found you never know whoever they are just scum pure n simple

north lanarkshire

"Has it turned up yet OP?

Nope. Given up hope. If it was going to be returned it would have been a lot quicker than this "

Sorry to hear this, utter scum stealing someone elses property

» Add a new message to this topic