FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Hydro and Armadillo

Hydro and Armadillo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ndiii OP   Man  over a year ago

Paisley Scotland

Fuck me the prices they charge for drink.

Ok cover costs but they’re ripping the pish.

£1 deposit for a tumbler…. Aye anyone going to wait and get it back.

Suppose the answer is don’t drink….

Even Dick Turpin wore a fucking mask robbing gits!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only been in the armadildo once, away back in early 2000s. My gf at the time got a sickness bug as did her entire household apart from the youngest who had her tickets to see Kylie that weekend. I went with her, it was shit.

Any sort of lock in venue will have sky high prices, there was a kid in the papers recently for arriving at a festival with breathing apparatus on and 3 oxygen tanks. All three filled with booze what an effort!

Paisley Scotland

"Only been in the armadildo once, away back in early 2000s. My gf at the time got a sickness bug as did her entire household apart from the youngest who had her tickets to see Kylie that weekend. I went with her, it was shit.

Any sort of lock in venue will have sky high prices, there was a kid in the papers recently for arriving at a festival with breathing apparatus on and 3 oxygen tanks. All three filled with booze what an effort!"

Clever or what

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

A lot don’t bother to return these plastic cups. Saw about 40 of them dumped at a hotel after I’d been to the Hydro. They don’t seem to care that they are meant to return them.

They need to improve the public transport. I missed my train home by seconds last night. Saw it move away as I got to the top of the stairs. Sunday nights and my last train is 11pm. Two gigs on at the SEC as well.

Paisley Scotland

"A lot don’t bother to return these plastic cups. Saw about 40 of them dumped at a hotel after I’d been to the Hydro. They don’t seem to care that they are meant to return them.

They need to improve the public transport. I missed my train home by seconds last night. Saw it move away as I got to the top of the stairs. Sunday nights and my last train is 11pm. Two gigs on at the SEC as well. "

Im seeing a second income opportunity ......

Think the unreturned 1s money is used for charity? I could be wrong tho.

By *lderChick65Woman  over a year ago

my town

"Think the unreturned 1s money is used for charity? I could be wrong tho."

Good to know my pound went to charity if that is the case

Walked out with mine the other night

Paisley

I should’ve collected and returned a few and got a taxi home.

Very limited public transport. Berlin spoiled me for public transport.

They use these at outdoor events to. You don't get cash back for them, you just take them back and saves the £1 extra for the next drink and so on

Paisley Scotland

"Think the unreturned 1s money is used for charity? I could be wrong tho.

Good to know my pound went to charity if that is the case

Walked out with mine the other night "

Me too in fact all 3 tumblers

Paisley Scotland

"They use these at outdoor events to. You don't get cash back for them, you just take them back and saves the £1 extra for the next drink and so on"

Still ripping the pish!!!!

Paisley

"They use these at outdoor events to. You don't get cash back for them, you just take them back and saves the £1 extra for the next drink and so on"

Kind of defeats the purpose of paying a £1 deposit then if you don’t get your £1 back when you return the tumbler. I thought the point was to reuse them.

By *ay40Man  over a year ago

Kinross

"They use these at outdoor events to. You don't get cash back for them, you just take them back and saves the £1 extra for the next drink and so on

Kind of defeats the purpose of paying a £1 deposit then if you don’t get your £1 back when you return the tumbler. I thought the point was to reuse them. "

It is to re-use them, they are returned but have to be washed so you get a clean one.

Next concert there for me is

Lindsay Buckingham (Ex Fleetwood Max)

then Robbie Williams

the more people that report the cups set up, the more chance of it getting scrapped.

Paisley Scotland

"They use these at outdoor events to. You don't get cash back for them, you just take them back and saves the £1 extra for the next drink and so on

Kind of defeats the purpose of paying a £1 deposit then if you don’t get your £1 back when you return the tumbler. I thought the point was to reuse them.

It is to re-use them, they are returned but have to be washed so you get a clean one.

Next concert there for me is

Lindsay Buckingham (Ex Fleetwood Max)

then Robbie Williams

the more people that report the cups set up, the more chance of it getting scrapped."

The sooner the better and stop this blatant rip off

By *latharerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow CC

I agree it is a shit system but you do get your 1 pound per cup back at the end.

As someone who has to work with the cups, trust me when I say anyone who has to deal with them hates the whole process

» Add a new message to this topic