FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Trying to get the first meet

Trying to get the first meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I really struggle with the initial messages and never know what to say... Just looking to get going on here and meet people and have some fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

What did you say to the woman who's in your pics? That seemed to work

"What did you say to the woman who's in your pics? That seemed to work "

That was from previous meetings with some female companions.. I'd really love to meet a couple as I've done in the past and it was an amazing experience

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It says on your profile your experienced?

Keep doing what your doing?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Right buddy, listen this is really easy. Theres a few threads about this.

Remove the photos of you hanging out of another woman man, the issue of consent to her photos being on is a wee red flag to other females and couples. Also, the in-sex photos tend to put off other fems and couples as they, again key word tend, to be more to the liking of other guys.

Take some photos of yourself (not just of your toaby) it does make a big difference. Don’t send photos of your knob in messages either btw, you’d have better luck if you were sending swastikas.

Get along to the social events, there’s monthly ones in Aberdeen and you will genuinely see an improvement.

"Right buddy, listen this is really easy. Theres a few threads about this.

Remove the photos of you hanging out of another woman man, the issue of consent to her photos being on is a wee red flag to other females and couples. Also, the in-sex photos tend to put off other fems and couples as they, again key word tend, to be more to the liking of other guys.

Take some photos of yourself (not just of your toaby) it does make a big difference. Don’t send photos of your knob in messages either btw, you’d have better luck if you were sending swastikas.

Get along to the social events, there’s monthly ones in Aberdeen and you will genuinely see an improvement. "

Cheers for the advice... Hopefully my profile looks better now

» Add a new message to this topic