FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Birthday twins?

Birthday twins?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oi93 OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Honestly just curious who else has a birthday today? Also to keep things interesting for everyone else, I'm 29 today so I've been thinking what's a few things I should try before I'm 30 so any suggestions would be appreciated, normal stuff or not, what's something you would like to do before a milestone birthday?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Not my birthday, but happy birthday to you

Put zipworld in Wales on your to do list, if you haven't been there already. You get to fly like superman x

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

The things on my list were mostly local to me so I’ve been to the speedway, greyhounds, rugby match, ice hockey, Edinburgh Tattoo, train to Mallaig over the Glenfinnan viaduct and a train trip to somewhere new - I went to Thurso.

Things I still want to do -

Horse racing

Get a tattoo

Go to New York

I’m sure the list will get added to.

Aberdeen

Honestly that sounds like so much fun I'm going to have a look into it!! Thank you

Aberdeen

Well I'm glad you have been getting about and exploring, if you were to get a tattoo have you thought what you might get?

By *BootyfulDayWoman  over a year ago

Happy birthday!

Hmm I guess it depends what you like/want to do. I know my sister did a 30 before 30 new books, you could do that with other things though. Enjoy your last year of your 20s though

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

"Well I'm glad you have been getting about and exploring, if you were to get a tattoo have you thought what you might get? "

I have a Pinterest section for ideas

» Add a new message to this topic