FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > gangbang????

gangbang????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

whats the going rate for a gangbang? is 25quid too dear, although it does include nibbles n drink...lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i dont want your money....i'll do it for free

"i dont want your money....i'll do it for free "

very kind of ye,,,lol cheers, if we ever have one we shall keep you in mind...lol

i will do it for free to,i aint no ho....ho...ho...well santa's cumming

what nibbles have ye got?

ahaaa,,,its not us, its on a local update,,,pissed ourselves at the cost....25 quid would get me too pissed to do anything and a kebab to wake up next to in the morning,,,,lol

25 quid would get me a litre of morgans (its on special) a 2 litre ,lube a bottle of poppers and have change,perfect night in

I seen that too lol

By *lmsyMan  over a year ago

paisley

Thought it was a bit steep myself but being a single guy it's should be a laugh so ill be there

"i will do it for free to,i aint no ho....ho...ho...well santa's cumming "

Aw mrs dirty your not fucking santa too ,are you lol x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Thought it was a bit steep myself but being a single guy it's should be a laugh so ill be there "
Id say unless its conrtibuting to hotel costs and drinks n nibbles it sounds very excessive ..if its at someones home then there should be no charge at all it should be treated like any other meet .

By *horstrollMan  over a year ago

Caprona

"If its at someones home then there should be no charge at all it should be treated like any other meet ."

A small donation fee is expected with one host, covering taxi fares, drinks provided and of course the Persil for washing the bedsheets.

£25 each???

i'll have you all round mine and that'll get crimbo paid for haha xx

"If its at someones home then there should be no charge at all it should be treated like any other meet .

A small donation fee is expected with one host, covering taxi fares, drinks provided and of course the Persil for washing the bedsheets.

"

yes ive herad this before

"If its at someones home then there should be no charge at all it should be treated like any other meet .

yes ive herad this before "

When I was lucky enough to have a gb at Tony's I asked the guys to bring him a nice bottle of red wine as a thanks for his hospitality

If we have had one at a hotel I usually ask for a contribution towards the cost of the room

Lou xx

That's feckin ridiculous! I'm trying to organize one for January and was only going to ask for a couple of pounds to cover the room/drinks/rubbers etc.

£25 just verges on extortion, and the sad thing is some guys will pay instead of telling them to poke off.

By *lash and BunsCouple  over a year ago

Inverclyde

25 quid, does that include gold plated condoms then. Although I agree if it's a hotel, but even then 25 is a bit steep unless you've got all the suites at 1 Devonshire....

"That's feckin ridiculous! I'm trying to organize one for January and was only going to ask for a couple of pounds to cover the room/drinks/rubbers etc.

£25 just verges on extortion, and the sad thing is some guys will pay instead of telling them to poke off. "

Exactly there is nothing wrong in asking for the guys to contribute to hotel or appartment costs but anything else should be upto the guys and girl concerned to supply their own drinks nibbles and condoms ....but as you said some guys are so desperate they will do it.

"That's feckin ridiculous! I'm trying to organize one for January and was only going to ask for a couple of pounds to cover the room/drinks/rubbers etc.

£25 just verges on extortion, and the sad thing is some guys will pay instead of telling them to poke off. Exactly there is nothing wrong in asking for the guys to contribute to hotel or appartment costs but anything else should be upto the guys and girl concerned to supply their own drinks nibbles and condoms ....but as you said some guys are so desperate they will do it."

its 40 for CJs and fox street

£25 just verges on extortion, and the sad thing is some guys will pay instead of telling them to poke off. Exactly there is nothing wrong in asking for the guys to contribute to hotel or appartment costs but anything else should be upto the guys and girl concerned to supply their own drinks nibbles and condoms ....but as you said some guys are so desperate they will do it.

its 40 for CJs and fox street"

wouldnt expect anything less for clubs tho....but still extortionate guys need to wise up and see when they are being taken advantage of lol

By *uttyMan  over a year ago

Local to you maybe

Hmmm can't remember the last time I was taken advantage of lol

"Hmmm can't remember the last time I was taken advantage of lol "
could that be because ur no daft enough to part with £25 for a shag you could get for free else where? lol

ive never paid 40 quid at fox street its always been 20. i had a couple message me last week on here sayin they werent interested but 100 quid would change their mind lol xx

"ive never paid 40 quid at fox street its always been 20. i had a couple message me last week on here sayin they werent interested but 100 quid would change their mind lol xx "

Name n shame lol

yes ive herad this before

When I was lucky enough to have a gb at Tony's I asked the guys to bring him a nice bottle of red wine as a thanks for his hospitality

If we have had one at a hotel I usually ask for a contribution towards the cost of the room

Lou xx"

Having had the pleasure of being at 2 of Tony's parties he only ever asks for 5 quid towards drinks,johnnies ,which really is nothing considering the fun and games experienced there.

I think guys are getting taken for a mug I've had a few nights in hotels where I've never asked a guy to put his hand in his pocket the hotel is my security blanket my room booked in my name and if I'm not comfortable it's him gets the boot not me leaving and then being stuck with no where to stay

Why cant guys bring their own drink and condoms...Hey presto!!!!

Just a thought like

"Why cant guys bring their own drink and condoms...Hey presto!!!!

Just a thought like "

Hit the nail on the head really,, they aint going worried they will get hungry n need "nibbles" and, or having a drinks not the priority either, and condoms generally should be in yer pooch any way.

"Why cant guys bring their own drink and condoms...Hey presto!!!!

Just a thought like

Hit the nail on the head really,, they aint going worried they will get hungry n need "nibbles" and, or having a drinks not the priority either, and condoms generally should be in yer pooch any way."

True most guys I know that go to regular gang bangs a bottle off water does them pick up a takeaway on the way home lol don't wanna be eating then playing you'll end up wi indegestion or worse cramp yeeeooowch

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

the best one i have seen yet was "have a meet lined up who wants a gang bang will be £20 per guy (cover cost of hotel) im free as she is coming to meet me alternativly you can accomodate us " this from a single guy who accomodates ................... apparently as said before if guys are stupid enough to pay it they will keep doing it

"the best one i have seen yet was "have a meet lined up who wants a gang bang will be £20 per guy (cover cost of hotel) im free as she is coming to meet me alternativly you can accomodate us " this from a single guy who accomodates ................... apparently as said before if guys are stupid enough to pay it they will keep doing it "

Seriously !!!

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"the best one i have seen yet was "have a meet lined up who wants a gang bang will be £20 per guy (cover cost of hotel) im free as she is coming to meet me alternativly you can accomodate us " this from a single guy who accomodates ................... apparently as said before if guys are stupid enough to pay it they will keep doing it yup and not even that long ago lol

Seriously !!! "

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

If I were to have a GB I would invite the blokes I would like to play with no contribution required ... If it were in a hotel I would pay and would not expect ANYONE to help out towards cost of it .. each to their own though and if people are stupid enough to pay then crack on x

"If I were to have a GB I would invite the blokes I would like to play with no contribution required ... If it were in a hotel I would pay and would not expect ANYONE to help out towards cost of it .. each to their own though and if people are stupid enough to pay then crack on x"

Way i see it is if there is a hotel cost involved then everyone should contribute to that since everyone is getting fun from it only fair ...

Inverclyde

"Way i see it is if there is a hotel cost involved then everyone should contribute to that since everyone is getting fun from it only fair ... "

Can't argue with that, still think £25 nicker is a bit steep especially if the hotel is a premiere inn or somit.

How many geezers constitute a gang bang anyway?

"Way i see it is if there is a hotel cost involved then everyone should contribute to that since everyone is getting fun from it only fair ...

Can't argue with that, still think £25 nicker is a bit steep especially if the hotel is a premiere inn or somit.

How many geezers constitute a gang bang anyway?"

Yeah i did say that erlier on the post bit steep

Inverclyde

Not having a go if that's how I came across btw

So, how many men does it take for it to be classed as a gang bang, I was thinking 4 minimum????

"Not having a go if that's how I came across btw

So, how many men does it take for it to be classed as a gang bang, I was thinking 4 minimum????"

Not at all hun i didnt take it that way .....id say 5 guys or more lol

Inverclyde

Interesting, one would assume there is no upper limit, although surely there is a level where it becomes "walkin like john Wayne them morra"

"

Interesting, one would assume there is no upper limit, although surely there is a level where it becomes "walkin like john Wayne them morra" "

ive read some profile where some have had as many as 100 in one Gb session

Inverclyde

"

Interesting, one would assume there is no upper limit, although surely there is a level where it becomes "walkin like john Wayne them morra" ive read some profile where some have had as many as 100 in one Gb session "

Fuckin hell

are you sure they didnt say they went through the channel tunnel?

There's a " gang-bang " in, Dysart. ( Kirkcaldy. ), every, Friday. & Saturday. nite. I no the woman who has 1.

For some reason 5 has always been my ideal number lol

"For some reason 5 has always been my ideal number lol "

5-men + u?

"For some reason 5 has always been my ideal number lol

5-men + u?"

Mmmmmmmm why not lol

Never been to or want to go to 1

But would imagine theres a lot of waiting about for a go lol??

Auds lol xx

"Never been to or want to go to 1

But would imagine theres a lot of waiting about for a go lol??

Auds lol xx"

could always spectate n find out....

who really gives a dam about what anyone else does or doesnt do on this site?

If i read or see something on a profile i dont like / dont agree with, I move on. I dont start forum posts about it.

£25 quid a pop to stand about wanking until u get a wee bit attention from the female only to be timed and told your times up!! Hey if guys like that then who are we to judge.

Not for me tho, I get more than enough attention.

"£25 quid a pop to stand about wanking until u get a wee bit attention from the female only to be timed and told your times up!! Hey if guys like that then who are we to judge.

Not for me tho, I get more than enough attention. "

could always spectate n find out....

"£25 quid a pop to stand about wanking until u get a wee bit attention from the female only to be timed and told your times up!! Hey if guys like that then who are we to judge.

Not for me tho, I get more than enough attention.

could always spectate n find out...."

Well I might just do that ........ one of these days!

analogy, a virgin comes onto fab..starts telling us about sex...the ways we should do it, how good we are...

pretty easy to see where the response would be?

If anyone has a feeling of what such events are like, perhaps talk to some who like the activities, and their experiences..I believe the last time I checked the site was about sharing in an open manner...every gangbang thread I've read via scottish forums seems to have such negative connotations, its not that different to the vanilla world passing judgement on what we do..well...thats the 'normal' swingers...

I doubt very much you're gonna find any virgins on fab!

"I doubt very much you're gonna find any virgins on fab! "

hhahahahahha..u dont know very many men do ya? lol

"I doubt very much you're gonna find any virgins on fab!

hhahahahahha..u dont know very many men do ya? lol"

Men! what are they? its hard to find a real man on here, they all want bent over and buggered

Inverclyde

"analogy, a virgin comes onto fab..starts telling us about sex...the ways we should do it, how good we are...

If anyone has a feeling of what such events are like, perhaps talk to some who like the activities, and their experiences..I believe the last time I checked the site was about sharing in an open manner...every gangbang thread I've read via scottish forums seems to have such negative connotations, its not that different to the vanilla world passing judgement on what we do..well...thats the 'normal' swingers..."

Dont think many people are saying gang bangs are wrong or out of order, what people are saying is maybe £25 is about over the top. Ok, there may be vital costs but if the room only costs say £50 and there's 10 mibbe 15 guys turning up, well that's a healthy wee profit right there.

Given the bad press this place for not so long ago, it may be seen that mibbe some activity is a bit dodgy which reflects badly on all of us.

Men! what are they? its hard to find a real man on here, they all want bent over and buggered "

well I'm not recommending any men from gangbangs!-especially the straight ones....

Men! what are they? its hard to find a real man on here, they all want bent over and buggered

well I'm not recommending any men from gangbangs!-especially the straight ones.... "

Phew!

"analogy, a virgin comes onto fab..starts telling us about sex...the ways we should do it, how good we are...

If anyone has a feeling of what such events are like, perhaps talk to some who like the activities, and their experiences..I believe the last time I checked the site was about sharing in an open manner...every gangbang thread I've read via scottish forums seems to have such negative connotations, its not that different to the vanilla world passing judgement on what we do..well...thats the 'normal' swingers...

Dont think many people are saying gang bangs are wrong or out of order, what people are saying is maybe £25 is about over the top. Ok, there may be vital costs but if the room only costs say £50 and there's 10 mibbe 15 guys turning up, well that's a healthy wee profit right there.

Given the bad press this place for not so long ago, it may be seen that mibbe some activity is a bit dodgy which reflects badly on all of us. "

very aware of the press stuff yes, also very aware that there are different venues with costs/contributions of varying levels...as I'm normally skint I dont attend anyway.

If someone advertizes for a GG lets call it, they might invite about 20 people...now imagine, the room(lets go the hotel route), could be about £50 for the room...who knows what else they have overheads wise...so out of the twenty...most of the time its a given, less than half will turn up..depending on the selection process of the 'comers'.

I seriously doubt that in many cases theres a any profit incurred that could lead to different ideas on what the actual meet intention was for.

My main point was, there is such a negative vibe on something thats pretty common place around the country, maybe much so more down england.We have so few venues up here there is hardly any choice...but it appears once that choice is widened people start judging the venues in glasgow,ediburgh against those having private home meets(which when u think of it really is more acceptable to many in the swinging terminology of things).

Then we have people who think every event is the same..yep..there are mechanical GG, and there are ones where u arent pressured to get moving once uve had ur '2mins'...not really much different to the different types of meets people have...sometimes its a quickie...sometimes its several hrs.

I've resisted posting on the forums about many of the 'gb' orientated stuff...its fair play to say u wouldnt be interested , thats fine...but to hold them in judgment,especially negatively doesnt help anyone really.Ask many organizers(we can say reputable ones if that makes things any nicer),for a sample joining one nite..based on the observing..like anywhere, and EVERYWHERE...a gangbang,greedygirl,party,club..no means no...and most 'members' would be looking out for those who could ruin that.

sorry for the rant, not a moan..just think its more fair hearing positive balanced _iews and not 'media' style information on things.

"I doubt very much you're gonna find any virgins on fab! "

theres a virgin thread in swingers chat forum

hahhahahahahaa...so there!

i totally agree with keento on this one. And just a point, not everyone uses cheap £50 hotels for gbs, sometimes, in some places, hotels cost over £150 a night at the weekend (shock horror!), if anyone can get me a decent hotel in edinburgh city centre on a saturday night for £50, please let me know where it is.

theres a virgin thread in swingers chat forum

hahhahahahahaa...so there!"

Mmmm interesting! so if they say they are virgins then they must be eh!

So my _iew again if people want to have a gang bang then why do they have to charge ,surely as a few have stated and i am the same on this one ,if i want a gang bang i would pay for hotel,or have at mine ,nibbles cost pennies and condoms are free .

Everything these days have a cost to it if i was wanting to charge these guys then surely i would be better putting an add on the local whores site and advertise myself as a ho ?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

some will pay for gangbangs as it is easier than struggle to get meets

won't change anytime soon

a penny of profit... ain't swinging

Inverclyde

Again, I'm not saying gbs are wrong, what I am saying is that 25 quid seems a bit much, especially if there a a shit load of people.

Ok, other overheads, condoms, some nibbles, drink, well people can bring there own drink, some people prefer not to drink, is it fair to ask them to shell out so some other people can get rat arsed?

I think most of us would like society to accept this lifestyle more, yeah? But imagine you just getting into this and you see these kind of things posted, I would imagine it may lead some to think it's more sleazy ie paying for sex.

The gutter press would certainly have a field day with that, dont you agree. Now whether that's right or wrong, do you honestly think the press would care, of course not and then we're all tarred with the same brush. Which forces people like us further from what people accept as the norm.

So why highlight it? Why shout about it in a thread then?

Its been funny at times granted, folk telling us "how they would do it" yet have no intentions of ever being involved in one, priceless actually.

"Again, I'm not saying gbs are wrong, what I am saying is that 25 quid seems a bit much, especially if there a a shit load of people.

Ok, other overheads, condoms, some nibbles, drink, well people can bring there own drink, some people prefer not to drink, is it fair to ask them to shell out so some other people can get rat arsed?

I think most of us would like society to accept this lifestyle more, yeah? But imagine you just getting into this and you see these kind of things posted, I would imagine it may lead some to think it's more sleazy ie paying for sex.

The gutter press would certainly have a field day with that, dont you agree. Now whether that's right or wrong, do you honestly think the press would care, of course not and then we're all tarred with the same brush. Which forces people like us further from what people accept as the norm."

the gutter press have been gutterizing swinging venues for years now, its nothing exactly new...so i dont see much difference in any group of people organizing the same types of events in the same format as 'established' places.

While I've been at varying types I cannot term what one has over the other.That £25 could be fun from 7pm-x am or it could be the other is 8pm-12am and be a relatively large difference from £25.

anyway like i say, i'm fucking skint till tomorra(hopefully), i dont have any fags and the last thing I'm thinking about is a gangbang...wait....my brain just clicked..gangbang my arse for 50p each, I need about 8 women

Inverclyde

"Again, I'm not saying gbs are wrong, what I am saying is that 25 quid seems a bit much, especially if there a a shit load of people.

The gutter press would certainly have a field day with that, dont you agree. Now whether that's right or wrong, do you honestly think the press would care, of course not and then we're all tarred with the same brush. Which forces people like us further from what people accept as the norm.

the gutter press have been gutterizing swinging venues for years now, its nothing exactly new...so i dont see much difference in any group of people organizing the same types of events in the same format as 'established' places.

While I've been at varying types I cannot term what one has over the other.That £25 could be fun from 7pm-x am or it could be the other is 8pm-12am and be a relatively large difference from £25.

anyway like i say, i'm fucking skint till tomorra(hopefully), i dont have any fags and the last thing I'm thinking about is a gangbang...wait....my brain just clicked..gangbang my arse for 50p each, I need about 8 women

"

We all have differing opinions, that what's makes life I interesting

Btw you get on these e-cigs, awesome, although I think someone might need to prise them from at some point

Inverclyde

"So why highlight it? Why shout about it in a thread then?

Its been funny at times granted, folk telling us "how they would do it" yet have no intentions of ever being involved in one, priceless actually."

Not sure who you are replying to bud

We all have differing opinions, that what's makes life I interesting

Btw you get on these e-cigs, awesome, although I think someone might need to prise them from at some point"

E-cigs, can u email me some....I've been Bj'ing tramps for douts all week!

Inverclyde

LMAO

I've held plenty of bukkake parties in the past & never thought of charging.

To mean that smacks of prostitution & I'd feel cheap if I had charged guys anything to attend. It was byob I provided snacks & soft drinks. Condoms were free from greater Glasgow & Clyde health service- free condom scheme.

"I've held plenty of bukkake parties in the past & never thought of charging.

To mean that smacks of prostitution & I'd feel cheap if I had charged guys anything to attend. It was byob I provided snacks & soft drinks. Condoms were free from greater Glasgow & Clyde health service- free condom scheme. "

ignoring the central issue anyway...

why wasnt I invited! grrrrr

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Hahahahahahahahahah good one mate

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

I've never been charged for any gangbangs I've attended nor have I charged anyone for attending any of my gangbangs,but folks are more than welcome to bring additional refreshments and such if they so wish too, im hoping to have one in the near future if anyone is interested then feel free to get in touch and put your name down xxxxxxx

Cool, im rich,, had a wee side bet on when someone would use this thread as a self advertising chance,, cheers.

"who really gives a dam about what anyone else does or doesnt do on this site?

If i read or see something on a profile i dont like / dont agree with, I move on. I dont start forum posts about it.

"

obviously quite a few people, forums are for discussing various issues.. And why do the users that state if they dnt like what they see on profiles etc adopt the same attitude with forum threads, if you dont like what you read, then ignore it x

If any thread proves the freedom to comment, whether you like/disslike, agree with, dissagree, add some nugget of info or indeed just spout off what you have no clue about exists, its this one!!!

I've wanted to try a Gb for ages now but I can't quite pull it together ..I always get plenty if guys interested but they always come up with some excuse for not going through with it.

I'd organise it in a hotel or apartment or if I had a friend who could accommodate at theirs but I'd do all the organising myself rather than have others arrange it like I've saw many others do .

So any advice would be more than welcome especially from fems who have had one themselves xxx

"If any thread proves the freedom to comment, whether you like/disslike, agree with, dissagree, add some nugget of info or indeed just spout off what you have no clue about exists, its this one!!! "

i admit it, i havnt a clue, hence the question! We are allowed to ask questions. And im sure some users do have a clue and are not just spouting off! It seems this scottish forum breads more negativity than other forums and by a minority of users., people moan about the lack of content here, i know why, people cant be arsed as the know from experiance that majority of threads end up being manipulated!

In a vanilla world, you invite 10 friends round on a sat nite to a wee party you are having, what do you charge them? Do they all chip in for the food, drink entertainment? At our house that comes with the party! So the way i see it, if i want 10 guys to bang my wife then i think i cud stretch a few quid for comdoms, babywipes, a few drinks and a bite to eat! And as for the tidy up, well as all parties, thats down to the host to do washings etc. After all, the host is the one putting it out there, so why shud single guys be made to foot the bill for the fulfilment of a females desire or fantasy?

"So why highlight it? Why shout about it in a thread then?

Its been funny at times granted, folk telling us "how they would do it" yet have no intentions of ever being involved in one, priceless actually.

Not sure who you are replying to bud"

me..most likely

Edin

"Cool, im rich,, had a wee side bet on when someone would use this thread as a self advertising chance,, cheers."

To be fair my money was on you ... a vast amount of posts by yourself on any number of topics are turned around to your party organising, your gangbang you have been asked to organise, the 12 hrs you spend ing through profiles to get rid of timewasters etc etc etc. Some people on here organise their own parties/gangbangs and do so very successfully, people are allowed to give their opinions whether or not they intend to partake in any these activities and are not just "spouting off about things they know nothing about".

Im sure you are very good at what you do and clearly enjoy doing it but just because others dont brag about it at every given opportunity does not mean you know best!

Edin

"In a vanilla world, you invite 10 friends round on a sat nite to a wee party you are having, what do you charge them? Do they all chip in for the food, drink entertainment? At our house that comes with the party! So the way i see it, if i want 10 guys to bang my wife then i think i cud stretch a few quid for comdoms, babywipes, a few drinks and a bite to eat! And as for the tidy up, well as all parties, thats down to the host to do washings etc. After all, the host is the one putting it out there, so why shud single guys be made to foot the bill for the fulfilment of a females desire or fantasy?"

Today this man talks sense lol x

"In a vanilla world, you invite 10 friends round on a sat nite to a wee party you are having, what do you charge them? Do they all chip in for the food, drink entertainment? At our house that comes with the party! So the way i see it, if i want 10 guys to bang my wife then i think i cud stretch a few quid for comdoms, babywipes, a few drinks and a bite to eat! And as for the tidy up, well as all parties, thats down to the host to do washings etc. After all, the host is the one putting it out there, so why shud single guys be made to foot the bill for the fulfilment of a females desire or fantasy?

Today this man talks sense lol x"

believe me, it was a fluke, and you wont see it again lol

Edin

"In a vanilla world, you invite 10 friends round on a sat nite to a wee party you are having, what do you charge them? Do they all chip in for the food, drink entertainment? At our house that comes with the party! So the way i see it, if i want 10 guys to bang my wife then i think i cud stretch a few quid for comdoms, babywipes, a few drinks and a bite to eat! And as for the tidy up, well as all parties, thats down to the host to do washings etc. After all, the host is the one putting it out there, so why shud single guys be made to foot the bill for the fulfilment of a females desire or fantasy?

Today this man talks sense lol x

believe me, it was a fluke, and you wont see it again lol"

hahaha ... yea im not going to hold my breath x

Today this man talks sense lol x"

normal service will be resumed shortly folks lol

It most definatley shall, i try hard to be this annoying, i know, im good at it and you would think it comes natural, but i tell ye, its a chore! Going for a lie down, heads throbbing with all this thinking!

"It most definatley shall, i try hard to be this annoying, i know, im good at it and you would think it comes natural, but i tell ye, its a chore! Going for a lie down, heads throbbing with all this thinking! "
heads throbbing with all the thinking is it? ...well make sure you put it too good use...ohhhh you didnt mean that head did you

"Cool, im rich,, had a wee side bet on when someone would use this thread as a self advertising chance,, cheers.

To be fair my money was on you ... a vast amount of posts by yourself on any number of topics are turned around to your party organising, your gangbang you have been asked to organise, the 12 hrs you spend ing through profiles to get rid of timewasters etc etc etc. Some people on here organise their own parties/gangbangs and do so very successfully, people are allowed to give their opinions whether or not they intend to partake in any these activities and are not just "spouting off about things they know nothing about".

Im sure you are very good at what you do and clearly enjoy doing it but just because others dont brag about it at every given opportunity does not mean you know best!

Sorry you consider it as "bragging", i've generally added bits of relevant info, bits of experiences, wee pointers to help any doing similar etc.

If you were to be fair certainly, to create a paragraph dedicated to me, when as you yourself say, i have not "used" this thread in any way to "brag", does'nt read,,,,fair.

"

At the end of the day,, a gangbang isnt hard to organise is it! Its not like planning a wedding or a round the world trip! So you have to go through profiles, wow, try sourcing one off adidas trainers from japan, thats hard work. The way i see it is girls will use guys to organise becbause they cant be arsed, and guys do it as to fill a void in their life and give a sense of purpose!! People who organize parties have more to do than a man arranging a gb. Just my opinion, which i am allowed.

Just think sometimes people go at people who are generally doing it, they are pro-active about enjoying the fun swinging options on here, while all the time thats happening, your lovely time wasters, people with quite poor intentions lurk on here and they generally get no bother, free to carry on their merry way creating their own style of fun, fun only to them.

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"At the end of the day,, a gangbang isnt hard to organise is it! Its not like planning a wedding or a round the world trip! So you have to go through profiles, wow, try sourcing one off adidas trainers from japan, thats hard work. The way i see it is girls will use guys to organise becbause they cant be arsed, and guys do it as to fill a void in their life and give a sense of purpose!! People who organize parties have more to do than a man arranging a gb. Just my opinion, which i am allowed. "

I have never read as much pish in my entire life.

just my opinion like

A gb is an absolute nightmare to arrange and anyone who thinks it isn't obviously hasn't ever tried to arrange one!

"At the end of the day,, a gangbang isnt hard to organise is it! Its not like planning a wedding or a round the world trip! So you have to go through profiles, wow, try sourcing one off adidas trainers from japan, thats hard work. The way i see it is girls will use guys to organise becbause they cant be arsed, and guys do it as to fill a void in their life and give a sense of purpose!! People who organize parties have more to do than a man arranging a gb. Just my opinion, which i am allowed.

just my opinion like "

I'll agree on that, so Disney are u saying its even EASIER for the many forum users I've known to organize a social???..after all, its just people in a pub type place....very easy work...

anyone who has actually organized an event for more than 50 people ..please tell me it was a doddle.

maybe it'd be best if some organize a fakegangbang, have it computer modeled, run the simulation 100 times and realize its not as easy as it looks...nor is the result the same each time the simulations run.

This isnt about boasting or slagging off what other people get up to...this is about having experience in the matter..opinions are welcomed...more helpful coming from experienced users who can actually say what effort they have put into organizing ANY event for a good number of people.

*have to point out on most occasions, people are inviting essentially strangers into their homes...hardly the same thing as a group of school friends is it....hardly.

feck,,,wheres,,,

the man that cannot be named..

when you need him???

"feck,,,wheres,,,

the man that cannot be named..

when you need him??? "

u can always center ur attention on others who hold them...maybe in our clubs section I'm sure they will explain how easy everything is x

I never have Said they are easy to organise...all I said was that o can't,see why folk would charge?

Anyway...I'm away to hold someones attention lol.

I said it cant b hard, look for several guys, find them, invite them over at same time! Done! Socials, means venues, entertainment, outgoings till people pay up, food and hotels! You may organise gb,s in fancy hotels trawl profiles for quality members, that is your choice but dont make out a gangbang is hardwork and some mass extravagent event!! Unless you go down the route of club organiser!! Yet again my opinion!

"At the end of the day,, a gangbang isnt hard to organise is it! Its not like planning a wedding or a round the world trip! So you have to go through profiles, wow, try sourcing one off adidas trainers from japan, thats hard work. The way i see it is girls will use guys to organise becbause they cant be arsed, and guys do it as to fill a void in their life and give a sense of purpose!! People who organize parties have more to do than a man arranging a gb. Just my opinion, which i am allowed.

just my opinion like "

why is it pish,,,,,,?

"I said it cant b hard, look for several guys, find them, invite them over at same time! Done! Socials, means venues, entertainment, outgoings till people pay up, food and hotels! You may organise gb,s in fancy hotels trawl profiles for quality members, that is your choice but dont make out a gangbang is hardwork and some mass extravagent event!! Unless you go down the route of club organiser!! Yet again my opinion!"

Ok, educate me then, is it likewise as easy to hook up with another couple,, wee browse, pick who you like the look of, message them to just come and join you? Bingo,, got yerselves a meet, nae bother?

just my opinion like

I'll agree on that, so Disney are u saying its even EASIER for the many forum users I've known to organize a social???..after all, its just people in a pub type place....very easy work...

anyone who has actually organized an event for more than 50 people ..please tell me it was a doddle.

maybe it'd be best if some organize a fakegangbang, have it computer modeled, run the simulation 100 times and realize its not as easy as it looks...nor is the result the same each time the simulations run.

This isnt about boasting or slagging off what other people get up to...this is about having experience in the matter..opinions are welcomed...more helpful coming from experienced users who can actually say what effort they have put into organizing ANY event for a good number of people.

*have to point out on most occasions, people are inviting essentially strangers into their homes...hardly the same thing as a group of school friends is it....hardly.

"

so, you see it as im putting down gb organizers??? well you have just put down people who organize socials,,,,,what makes gb organizers so different??? and tell us uneducated people whats so hard in this????

"I never have Said they are easy to organise...all I said was that o can't,see why folk would charge?

Anyway...I'm away to hold someones attention lol. "

and my op was the very same, about the cost,,,25quid, for what???

"I said it cant b hard, look for several guys, find them, invite them over at same time! Done! Socials, means venues, entertainment, outgoings till people pay up, food and hotels! You may organise gb,s in fancy hotels trawl profiles for quality members, that is your choice but dont make out a gangbang is hardwork and some mass extravagent event!! Unless you go down the route of club organiser!! Yet again my opinion!

Ok, educate me then, is it likewise as easy to hook up with another couple,, wee browse, pick who you like the look of, message them to just come and join you? Bingo,, got yerselves a meet, nae bother?"

well,,,erm,,,yes, we dont arrange, we do spur of the moment ones,,,and most have been tis way and damn fine,,,the others have been pretty similar,,,,,so yes,,,bingo, done, as easy as that

just my opinion like

so, you see it as im putting down gb organizers??? well you have just put down people who organize socials,,,,,what makes gb organizers so different??? and tell us uneducated people whats so hard in this????"

I see u jumping to rash ideas about something u havent done...claiming its easy and not actually remembering that in most cases there is a selection criteria(like most people...even gangbang goers, may like men of one type..could be cocksize,body size etc etc even temperament!!!!), most things are tailored to the person(s) central to a GB.

I still dont see where the issue lies of private gbs to those in clubs..being that different.Private ones are more selective as they are basically worked from profiles, clubs...well its pot luck who's there really isnt it????

I'm trying not to say eithers bad or good...just a more balanced _iew from the years that I have went to places.

my comments about those organizing socials was indeed to highlight how difficult it can be.U say people who organize parties have a more difficult time...but someohow have a judgement on single men who have gave good parties to lots of people...and in some cases , its been parties with INITIAL gb orientation...but have seen them changed into more a bigger sex party.Not everything is in black and white and easy to label...but nobodys really helping saying things when they havent done it themselves.

I think the only problems are that on the scottish forum posts, people in the past have made mistakes, and it drew those not interested in the GB side of the swing scene to comment upon it..aside from them never having an interest in it.Already gave advice on that regarding plenty of clubs doing gangbangs..if people feel thats a better environment for terming those venues as more acceptable regarding function or cost, please enlighten me why...never actually seen a clear answer on that since these posts started attracting so much negativity.

lastly for ur tone Disney..I never said anyone was uneducated..but possibly acting more a little ignorant on many occasions to similar postings about gangbangs...obviously some people just dont like answers from others that go against their opinions.

*I like a variety of places, I really just see the venue as a place to go, the people can be variable..as well as the play if any..so suppose I go to a club GB (check up on the clubs like i said I'm not naming anyone)and I give double to what I did on my last private/invite only GB.........is there any difference in me choosing one over the other?-or indeed...take that offer of the party thats letting me come for free(I term myself quite lucky for getting invites to a few of these...but others arent so)?

hey sexy lady - woop woop woop woop Gangbang style!

just my opinion like

so, you see it as im putting down gb organizers??? well you have just put down people who organize socials,,,,,what makes gb organizers so different??? and tell us uneducated people whats so hard in this????

I see u jumping to rash ideas about something u havent done...claiming its easy and not actually remembering that in most cases there is a selection criteria(like most people...even gangbang goers, may like men of one type..could be cocksize,body size etc etc even temperament!!!!), most things are tailored to the person(s) central to a GB.

I still dont see where the issue lies of private gbs to those in clubs..being that different.Private ones are more selective as they are basically worked from profiles, clubs...well its pot luck who's there really isnt it????

I'm trying not to say eithers bad or good...just a more balanced _iew from the years that I have went to places.

my comments about those organizing socials was indeed to highlight how difficult it can be.U say people who organize parties have a more difficult time...but someohow have a judgement on single men who have gave good parties to lots of people...and in some cases , its been parties with INITIAL gb orientation...but have seen them changed into more a bigger sex party.Not everything is in black and white and easy to label...but nobodys really helping saying things when they havent done it themselves.

I think the only problems are that on the scottish forum posts, people in the past have made mistakes, and it drew those not interested in the GB side of the swing scene to comment upon it..aside from them never having an interest in it.Already gave advice on that regarding plenty of clubs doing gangbangs..if people feel thats a better environment for terming those venues as more acceptable regarding function or cost, please enlighten me why...never actually seen a clear answer on that since these posts started attracting so much negativity.

lastly for ur tone Disney..I never said anyone was uneducated..but possibly acting more a little ignorant on many occasions to similar postings about gangbangs...obviously some people just dont like answers from others that go against their opinions.

*I like a variety of places, I really just see the venue as a place to go, the people can be variable..as well as the play if any..so suppose I go to a club GB (check up on the clubs like i said I'm not naming anyone)and I give double to what I did on my last private/invite only GB.........is there any difference in me choosing one over the other?-or indeed...take that offer of the party thats letting me come for free(I term myself quite lucky for getting invites to a few of these...but others arent so)?"

so you chose to make it difficult due to the levels you go as you do for others, as my op said, it was about money, and anyone can organize a gb, fact,,,,may not be as perfect as the ones organized but still,,,its a gb!! i know of people who have attended ones, i have been present at one and they both have been created over an evening and both from pubs!! so my point is, all you need is a willing female and several men, to me that isnt hard to organize, if i wanted my wife gangbanged i could have men from the pub, footie team or work, the hard work as you call it all comes from the choices you make and the levels you require.

i used the word uneducated to refer to myself as being uneducated in this role.

my tone is not meant to be bad, but when using a keyboard a lot of things are not taken as wisely as they should be.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

used to organise a few

fucking nightmare: too many fools, timewasters and guys who can't perform in front of others.

would I do it again, never in a million years.

now if the guys who do, continue to.... good on them, there is a place for them.... but shut the fuck up moaning about it, you know what you are getting yourself into, don't want the hassle..... DON'T DO IT.

unless, it really is your golden ticket to pussyville

"If I were to have a GB I would invite the blokes I would like to play with no contribution required ... If it were in a hotel I would pay and would not expect ANYONE to help out towards cost of it .. each to their own though and if people are stupid enough to pay then crack on x"

I'll cum to yours lol. Mr here lol

cut the post out by the length lol

simple answer...if so easy to organize why arent there more and also more frequent GB/GG events

it just so happens one of these rare ones pops up, so the OP urself, decides to have a pop at it claiming how much money it is(still found no answer to my club or private comparison..am sure its out there somewhere...)

and of course many people are misquoted.misread etc...however when there is a general continual tone of a thread..u get the overall feelings that some just dont want to hear users with experience but will quite happily discuss what a gb involves.Ur effectively saying organizers of such events dont have a hard time of things, that they lack any pressures on them?:-

what if the set amounts of guys dont turn up?

what if theres a few fuds acting like pricks?

Hopefully there womnt be unwashed people coming..as I hate having to say something?

Hope nothing gets nicked?

really hope they keep it quiet..I do have neighbours?

I could go on, but hey..thats just a general list of some things..claiming that an organizer has an easy time of it is a bit unfair...regardless of if its a couple/man/woman arranging

Edin

"If I were to have a GB I would invite the blokes I would like to play with no contribution required ... If it were in a hotel I would pay and would not expect ANYONE to help out towards cost of it .. each to their own though and if people are stupid enough to pay then crack on x

I'll cum to yours lol. Mr here lol "

Lol .. well if I ever decide to have one you will be first on the list x

By *anictechCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow - ish ;-)

"whats the going rate for a gangbang? is 25quid too dear, although it does include nibbles n drink...lol"

It's priceless: There is no cost that can cover what can go wrong:

We had a two female one many moons ago, Booked & paid for the hotel it cost the men £0. The reason we did it was to meet some of the single men we chatted with (At that time we didn't meet single guys). Fortunately we had the wrong hotel name (simlilar named hotels) On the morning of the GB 11/12 pulled out... Being a female I pulled a tantrum and hit the yahoo groups and got some more men.

However, when we met at the hotel, the men showed up and so did a photographer,who took an un-authorised photo the meet went through, but we felt it wise to drop out the scene for a couple years. No story ever hit the papers. In hindsight? We are no body's the papers aren't interested in the likes of you or I. But at the time? We were terrified.

Now? We don't give a stuff. But we have nothing to lose now..

Having said that? Not interested in GB's now. been there done it lol XxX MT

"cut the post out by the length lol

simple answer...if so easy to organize why arent there more and also more frequent GB/GG events

it just so happens one of these rare ones pops up, so the OP urself, decides to have a pop at it claiming how much money it is(still found no answer to my club or private comparison..am sure its out there somewhere...)

and of course many people are misquoted.misread etc...however when there is a general continual tone of a thread..u get the overall feelings that some just dont want to hear users with experience but will quite happily discuss what a gb involves.Ur effectively saying organizers of such events dont have a hard time of things, that they lack any pressures on them?:-

Hopefully there womnt be unwashed people coming..as I hate having to say something?

I could go on, but hey..thats just a general list of some things..claiming that an organizer has an easy time of it is a bit unfair...regardless of if its a couple/man/woman arranging

"

simple,,,well, you deal with it as thats what you do,,easy.

if its so hard then why do it??? what do you get out of it? what is the need?

as stated my op which most agree with 25quid is outrageous simple.

im not having a pop at anyone im simply asking whats the 25 quid for and what makes it hard, now you keep saying its hard and you have not yet said why its hard.

we have had several people back here playing which was easy to organise, same issues, cleanliness, right people and we have neighbours also. if i appear ignorant then its because i have had no answers yet about the hectic lifestyle of a gb organizer. if you want people to understand then explain. but all you have said is the same things cpls experiance when having a party! i have never saw a post where a cpl has said " we are having a party, please come and bring 25quid"

"whats the going rate for a gangbang? is 25quid too dear, although it does include nibbles n drink...lol

It's priceless: There is no cost that can cover what can go wrong:

We had a two female one many moons ago, Booked & paid for the hotel it cost the men £0. The reason we did it was to meet some of the single men we chatted with (At that time we didn't meet single guys). Fortunately we had the wrong hotel name (simlilar named hotels) On the morning of the GB 11/12 pulled out... Being a female I pulled a tantrum and hit the yahoo groups and got some more men.

However, when we met at the hotel, the men showed up and so did a photographer,who took an un-authorised photo the meet went through, but we felt it wise to drop out the scene for a couple years. No story ever hit the papers. In hindsight? We are no body's the papers aren't interested in the likes of you or I. But at the time? We were terrified.

Now? We don't give a stuff. But we have nothing to lose now..

Having said that? Not interested in GB's now. been there done it lol XxX MT "

well, glad you are back...and thats not a good experiance at all, but we all have risks, even single guys going to meet single fems and having cpls in your house, especially when things are heated and drink is involved, those risks are there for each and every one. even a gb organizer cant deal with 10 angry men if the situation ever arose.

well i hope you are all safe and well now and are having a hoot,,,xx

Glasgow - ish ;-)

well, drink doesn't have to be a major factor, we do with or with or without...

we can cope!!

To this day, I can still cope with ten angry men Happy to say Xx

"well, drink doesn't have to be a major factor, we do with or with or without...

we can cope!!

To this day, I can still cope with ten angry men Happy to say Xx"

ah,,,rough,,,,lol i think champagne was on order for the original post,,,25quid,,,,lol joking,,,

Glasgow - ish ;-)

i'll enjoy myself and let you know XxX

"i'll enjoy myself and let you know XxX"

aye,,,stay in touch,,,lol

"cut the post out by the length lol

simple,,,well, you deal with it as thats what you do,,easy.

if its so hard then why do it??? what do you get out of it? what is the need?

as stated my op which most agree with 25quid is outrageous simple.

im not having a pop at anyone im simply asking whats the 25 quid for and what makes it hard, now you keep saying its hard and you have not yet said why its hard.

we have had several people back here playing which was easy to organise, same issues, cleanliness, right people and we have neighbours also. if i appear ignorant then its because i have had no answers yet about the hectic lifestyle of a gb organizer. if you want people to understand then explain. but all you have said is the same things cpls experiance when having a party! i have never saw a post where a cpl has said " we are having a party, please come and bring 25quid""

why do I need to justify what I like would be an easy answer...why dont U's meet men?...

My answers on the £25 as opposed to another much bigger amount, that is basically in a timed environment...hasnt been answered either.Why cant others do the same as what others have been doing for years?- all be it one night in a hotel.

honestly not trying to defend or promote either, but taking into account that this £25 nite could be more worth the while than the short a 4hr club session.Maybe the nite will go on till the very earliest in the morning...as much sex as u can eat etc etc...shall I message them and find out the details of whats generally going to happen?-or just jump to the conclusion that I'm being taken for a mug...maybe just join the clubs nite instead?

If I feel its not for me,well at least I got the information..if I feel its been against the site rules..I might report it...if I can be arsed.

25quid,,,back to what i said,,,if i was having a party then i would foot the bill, its my party.....its as easy as that, paying for sex is it not???? is that legal??? and we do meet men, we have met men. its not on our profile because if it was we would be cluttered with nutters saying " can i fuck your wife" well like others state, if we want a man we will come get them. as we have.

asking what is so hard isnt too bad is it? not asking you to justify anything, im asking a simple question. your very defensive about it so would it not help to make people like myself understand rather than swerving the question. but as you said you dont want to justify anything, so i will just have to keep my opinion as nothing has made me see other wise.

"used to organise a few

fucking nightmare: too many fools, timewasters and guys who can't perform in front of others.

now if the guys who do, continue to.... good on them, there is a place for them.... but shut the fuck up moaning about it, you know what you are getting yourself into, don't want the hassle..... DON'T DO IT.

unless, it really is your golden ticket to pussyville"

The opening point was £25 a head.

You never charged or asked for a thing and provided drinks condoms and persil.

Inverclyde

Jeez, this thread has grown arms and legs

Summary?

(I'm a lazy fecker)

"Jeez, this thread has grown arms and legs

Summary?

(I'm a lazy fecker)"

basically gangbangs are friggin hard to organize, we know fuck all,,,,25 quid may have been for an all night session and not a club session(4hrs) and socials are easier to organize,,,,,,,they dont need to justyfy why they are hard,,,,,but seems all the hazards and difficulties are kinda the same as a cpl having a party would encounter,,,,,thats pretty much it,,,,,,ya lazy twats,,,,,read it,,,,its mind blowing,,,,lol nuts,,,all this from me asking if 25quid is dear,,,,hey did you ever get the bill we sent you after our meet????? lol

Summary?

(I'm a lazy fecker)

basically gangbangs are friggin hard to organize, we know fuck all,,,,25 quid may have been for an all night session and not a club session(4hrs) and socials are easier to organize,,,,,,,they dont need to justyfy why they are hard,,,,,but seems all the hazards and difficulties are kinda the same as a cpl having a party would encounter,,,,,thats pretty much it,,,,,,ya lazy twats,,,,,read it,,,,its mind blowing,,,,lol nuts,,,all this from me asking if 25quid is dear,,,,hey did you ever get the bill we sent you after our meet????? lol "

ps, miss d is having a night in glasgow,,,look at her thread,,,its a bit long too,,,but all you need to know is we are going to party,,,,,lol

Inverclyde

Summary?

(I'm a lazy fecker)

basically gangbangs are friggin hard to organize, we know fuck all,,,,25 quid may have been for an all night session and not a club session(4hrs) and socials are easier to organize,,,,,,,they dont need to justyfy why they are hard,,,,,but seems all the hazards and difficulties are kinda the same as a cpl having a party would encounter,,,,,thats pretty much it,,,,,,ya lazy twats,,,,,read it,,,,its mind blowing,,,,lol nuts,,,all this from me asking if 25quid is dear,,,,hey did you ever get the bill we sent you after our meet????? lol "

Aye it's in the round filing cabinet lol

Inverclyde

Summary?

(I'm a lazy fecker)

basically gangbangs are friggin hard to organize, we know fuck all,,,,25 quid may have been for an all night session and not a club session(4hrs) and socials are easier to organize,,,,,,,they dont need to justyfy why they are hard,,,,,but seems all the hazards and difficulties are kinda the same as a cpl having a party would encounter,,,,,thats pretty much it,,,,,,ya lazy twats,,,,,read it,,,,its mind blowing,,,,lol nuts,,,all this from me asking if 25quid is dear,,,,hey did you ever get the bill we sent you after our meet????? lol

ps, miss d is having a night in glasgow,,,look at her thread,,,its a bit long too,,,but all you need to know is we are going to party,,,,,lol"

We'll try and get to the one the other side o Xmas, babysitters n all that jazz

Summary?

(I'm a lazy fecker)

ps, miss d is having a night in glasgow,,,look at her thread,,,its a bit long too,,,but all you need to know is we are going to party,,,,,lol

We'll try and get to the one the other side o Xmas, babysitters n all that jazz "

you still naw got a lock on that down stairs cubby,,,,,lol

"If I were to have a GB I would invite the blokes I would like to play with no contribution required ... If it were in a hotel I would pay and would not expect ANYONE to help out towards cost of it .. each to their own though and if people are stupid enough to pay then crack on x

I'll cum to yours lol. Mr here lol

Lol .. well if I ever decide to have one you will be first on the list x

"

Ta lol

Ok, lovely lovely, here is the realistic sequence of that idealistic idea.

Lets call it,,,6 hand picked, prefered guys, 5 reply, 1 cant even do that bit, so your down to 5 when really you thought, "message 6, i get 6", then of the 5, only 2 confirm definately joining you, so you see the problem right there, suddenly its no really a gangbang really is it, its 2 guys from 6 you thought would give yourself an insta-gangbang, no happening is it?

The 3 of the 5 you felt sure would say yes are very concerned about,,,"the numbers",,,"who else is coming" etc, and you explain it, you tell them it will be great fun etc, still no confirmation they will join you.

To the point your sat at home or in booked hotel, why, because you, and you alone told yourself thought, ochhh this is easy.

Thats a realistic scenario, its not me bragging, its me offering up help, a heads-up on what quite often occurs, only that.

I've sat and read all the flipant pish, endured the knockers with fuck all intention to even think a gangbangs a fun option yet love feeding us the "how we would do it" nonsense.

5 of your favourite meets asked to come together, sounds simple enough, the reality is, often they wont likewise be so enthusiastic.

Any gangbang i have ever hosted has been via the woman/wife being very into the idea, no arm twisting, no "ohh come on try it" involved ever.

Midlothian

Lets call it,,,6 hand picked, prefered guys, 5 reply, 1 cant even do that bit, so your down to 5 when really you thought, "message 6, i get 6", then of the 5, only 2 confirm definately joining you, so you see the problem right there, suddenly its no really a gangbang really is it, its 2 guys from 6 you thought would give yourself an insta-gangbang, no happening is it?

The 3 of the 5 you felt sure would say yes are very concerned about,,,"the numbers",,,"who else is coming" etc, and you explain it, you tell them it will be great fun etc, still no confirmation they will join you.

To the point your sat at home or in booked hotel, why, because you, and you alone told yourself thought, ochhh this is easy.

Thats a realistic scenario, its not me bragging, its me offering up help, a heads-up on what quite often occurs, only that.

I've sat and read all the flipant pish, endured the knockers with fuck all intention to even think a gangbangs a fun option yet love feeding us the "how we would do it" nonsense.

5 of your favourite meets asked to come together, sounds simple enough, the reality is, often they wont likewise be so enthusiastic.

Any gangbang i have ever hosted has been via the woman/wife being very into the idea, no arm twisting, no "ohh come on try it" involved ever."

Remember the discretion as well might be more discreet and also get a full team if you invite the local pub football team or tiddlywinks society

Is discrete like secrative, because apparently theres folk on here gangbanging and partying often? lol

Midlothian

"apparently theres folk on here gangbanging and partying often? lol"

They say people who talk the most about sex actually have the least sex.

I tend to agree as it seems my workmates, 6 a side team, and even my pensioner coffin dodging neighbour are embroiled in Caligula styled orgies every weekend...allegedly

"used to organise a few

unless, it really is your golden ticket to pussyville"

Highlighting the hastle by way of reducing the hastle.

The sites had nothing but negativety thrown at it recently, so how does a member searching out another negative side to the site, shouting about it in a thread reduce,, hastle?

I dared comment on this, aware of the potential backlash, when really im the least of anyones swinging, gangbang plan worrys, maybe worry about the daftys with fuck all interst in the subject but love highlighting it.

The op wasn't havn a go,about havn gbs.

It was charging folk £25 to attend?

Why do folk get so defensive when gbs are mentioned?

He was only askn A question?

"The op wasn't havn a go,about havn gbs.

"

"used to organise a few

unless, it really is your golden ticket to pussyville

Highlighting the hastle by way of reducing the hastle.

The sites had nothing but negativety thrown at it recently, so how does a member searching out another negative side to the site, shouting about it in a thread reduce,, hastle?

I dared comment on this, aware of the potential backlash, when really im the least of anyones swinging, gangbang plan worrys, maybe worry about the daftys with fuck all interst in the subject but love highlighting it."

and here was me thinking you were an educated man, and here you are swearing and calling others daftys.

"The op wasn't havn a go,about havn gbs.

"

Indeed, but gems like, "at the end of the day gangbangs aint hard to organise are they!!". Four hours prior to that, "i admitt it, i have no clue, hence my question".

Edin

Any gangbang i have ever hosted has been via the woman/wife being very into the idea, no arm twisting, no "ohh come on try it" involved ever."

Where did I say it was easy???? Ive read over my post and nope cant seem to find it.... this is another example of you putting words in peoples mouths. You clearly love organising gangbangs so crack on ... I said if I WANTED TO ORGANISE ONE THIS IS WHAT I WOULD DO. I do not need help or pointers from you I am more than capable of organising myself. The point was £25 is a disgusting amount to be charging to attend one (IN MY OPINION). It is bordering on charging for sex (IN MY OPINION). As for your point regarding secret gangbangs/parties.. because you are not invited or involved does not mean they dont go on. Stop being so defensive you have told us a million times you organise these types of events nobody is saying you dont do it well (as I previously quoted) but you always think you know best... you dont!

like many threads the initial intent is clear, they can get twisted fairly easily enough.

helps with more balanced _iews than everybody shouting the "uve paid for a prostitute route"

Its like a means tested 'system'- I've pointed out my _iews and experience, however all the info we have from the initial post is £25 thats too expensive, to which some agree and some dont.

again I think i've repeated my stance on whats relative to the intial post, which is £25 too much for a gangbang..while its been ignored about club prices for the same thing, its a bit hard to offer more insight to different ways people play.

If we start suggesting that £25 has been used to gain profit from sexual services, how do we balance that out with other places that charge more(and the basic fact is no matter where I've been a no is a no), however this 'advertized' private GB..have asked for a contribution(I hope), which could be justifiable based on the overheads.Why has everybody assumed there is none?...so its now implied its a prostitute before the information has even been established.

If i joined a hotel room couple, they asked me to contribute something towards their room cost, I would.Who knows what level of time I'd be there...so I basically get a shag(lets hope more than an hrs worth)...then the couple say "it was great, thanks to meet u", so I'm happy as laRRRRy..and go home...Then I discover the cpl have a few meets after Ive been there(fuck she should be ruined,given my sexual prowess), and they have charged a few of the guys the same contribution cost..

while I'm saying I have no business who they meet after me, I still cant really see how much this couple have made in a sexually profitable sense to term it as prostitution...i'd say it was quite cheeky and I've been used..thats as far as it goes.

So my last point is that the £25 initial thread subject appeared to have changed into a (quoute):-

"The way i see it is girls will use guys to organise becbause they cant be arsed, and guys do it as to fill a void in their life and give a sense of purpose!!"

is that a fair twist on the threads initial askings?-or does it smack of judging how others conduct themselves on the site?

I have respect for most ways people use the site, meeters,webcammers,pantiesniffers,forumers,gangbangers,BDSMers etc etc

Any gangbang i have ever hosted has been via the woman/wife being very into the idea, no arm twisting, no "ohh come on try it" involved ever.

Where did I say it was easy???? Ive read over my post and nope cant seem to find it.... this is another example of you putting words in peoples mouths. You clearly love organising gangbangs so crack on ... I said if I WANTED TO ORGANISE ONE THIS IS WHAT I WOULD DO. I do not need help or pointers from you I am more than capable of organising myself. The point was £25 is a disgusting amount to be charging to attend one (IN MY OPINION). It is bordering on charging for sex (IN MY OPINION). As for your point regarding secret gangbangs/parties.. because you are not invited or involved does not mean they dont go on. Stop being so defensive you have told us a million times you organise these types of events nobody is saying you dont do it well (as I previously quoted) but you always think you know best... you dont! "

Theres more people than just you reads these threads, hence i keep saying, what i put on is by way of passing over relevant info to any reading it. Your more than capable of organising yourself, good for you, for others maybe not, what i say might, just may give them some ideas on what to expect etc.

Edin

Where did I say it was easy???? Ive read over my post and nope cant seem to find it.... this is another example of you putting words in peoples mouths. You clearly love organising gangbangs so crack on ... I said if I WANTED TO ORGANISE ONE THIS IS WHAT I WOULD DO. I do not need help or pointers from you I am more than capable of organising myself. The point was £25 is a disgusting amount to be charging to attend one (IN MY OPINION). It is bordering on charging for sex (IN MY OPINION). As for your point regarding secret gangbangs/parties.. because you are not invited or involved does not mean they dont go on. Stop being so defensive you have told us a million times you organise these types of events nobody is saying you dont do it well (as I previously quoted) but you always think you know best... you dont!

Theres more people than just you reads these threads, hence i keep saying, what i put on is by way of passing over relevant info to any reading it. Your more than capable of organising yourself, good for you, for others maybe not, what i say might, just may give them some ideas on what to expect etc."

so why quote me and give me some crap scenario??? ... your post was in answer to something I said!

Realistic scenario,, your sure im good at what i do? Not particularly, litteraly anyone could do it.

Edin

"Realistic scenario,, your sure im good at what i do? Not particularly, litteraly anyone could do it."

yea okay then ... said all i want to say on the matter

Indeed, but gems like, "at the end of the day gangbangs aint hard to organise are they!!". Four hours prior to that, "i admitt it, i have no clue, hence my question".

yes, because unlike you, im willing to listen, but when some people act hostile, i tend to ignore it!

you make out its hard and something only a select few do! well my point is thaqt you do nothing different from a cpl who organize a social or a party.

each occasion has very similar issues with organizing.....as ive said before again and again!

and you still havent told me whats so hard.

maybe my choice of words when saying its easy were wrong, i should have

said what you do is organize a party which thousands of people do daily. the only thing that is different is the theme,,,

"Is discrete like secrative, because apparently theres folk on here gangbanging and partying often? lol"

and your so in there with the fab world that you know everyones movements???? brilliant!!!

Everyone chillax it's nearly Christmas go and have fun and make some big puddles lol

"Is discrete like secrative, because apparently theres folk on here gangbanging and partying often? lol

and your so in there with the fab world that you know everyones movements???? brilliant!!!"

Whats the question ?

Its a reply to your sarcasm!

"Everyone chillax it's nearly Christmas go and have fun and make some big puddles lol "

thanks..I just skidded on my arse....its bloody cold out here

By *unseekingcplCouple  over a year ago

Hamilton

my wife would love a gangbang with 3 guys and is very willing to do it but she would like to choose the guys herself. this is where the problem lies. far 2 many guys are timewasters and if u invite 2 guys you are lucky if 1 shows up!

"Indeed, but gems like, "at the end of the day gangbangs aint hard to organise are they!!". Four hours prior to that, "i admitt it, i have no clue, hence my question".

yes, because unlike you, im willing to listen, but when some people act hostile, i tend to ignore it!

you make out its hard and something only a select few do! well my point is thaqt you do nothing different from a cpl who organize a social or a party.

each occasion has very similar issues with organizing.....as ive said before again and again!

and you still havent told me whats so hard.

maybe my choice of words when saying its easy were wrong, i should have

said what you do is organize a party which thousands of people do daily. the only thing that is different is the theme,,,"

Dito, maybe my choice of words needed altered, if you replace "not so easy" with "not so straightforward",may make more sense.

"my wife would love a gangbang with 3 guys and is very willing to do it but she would like to choose the guys herself. this is where the problem lies. far 2 many guys are timewasters and if u invite 2 guys you are lucky if 1 shows up! "

on those stats then,,,,maybe invite 9 and maybe get the number required, and if they all turn up,,,ah well, more fun,,,,lol

In all honesty, i have had 12 guys en-route to a gb and within an hour, suddenly 9 simply could not make it, 3 showed up, thats been my point all along, but im a smart arse, im bragging etc, i think i know it all etc, all i have ever tried to say is,,, its not that straightforward,hence the annoyance at the flipant, "what i would do" stuff.

"In all honesty, i have had 12 guys en-route to a gb and within an hour, suddenly 9 simply could not make it, 3 showed up, thats been my point all along, but im a smart arse, im bragging etc, i think i know it all etc, all i have ever tried to say is,,, its not that straightforward,hence the annoyance at the flipant, "what i would do" stuff."

i never said id do it,,,i know people drop out, happens at events ive organized, happens at work nights out. im aware people drop out for various reasons. i never once said they didnt.

"In all honesty, i have had 12 guys en-route to a gb and within an hour, suddenly 9 simply could not make it, 3 showed up, thats been my point all along, but im a smart arse, im bragging etc, i think i know it all etc, all i have ever tried to say is,,, its not that straightforward,hence the annoyance at the flipant, "what i would do" stuff.

i never said id do it,,,i know people drop out, happens at events ive organized, happens at work nights out. im aware people drop out for various reasons. i never once said they didnt."

Granted, but 9 within an hour of start time?? You must agree its a bit shite,lol

"In all honesty, i have had 12 guys en-route to a gb and within an hour, suddenly 9 simply could not make it, 3 showed up, thats been my point all along, but im a smart arse, im bragging etc, i think i know it all etc, all i have ever tried to say is,,, its not that straightforward,hence the annoyance at the flipant, "what i would do" stuff.

i never said id do it,,,i know people drop out, happens at events ive organized, happens at work nights out. im aware people drop out for various reasons. i never once said they didnt.

Granted, but 9 within an hour of start time?? You must agree its a bit shite,lol"

like lots on here,,,full of shite. lies and wives,,,,lol

» Add a new message to this topic