FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fab relationships

Fab relationships

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone ever met up with a person from here, or any other swingers site and ended up in a relationship together?

Curious to what peoples thoughts are whether it can work, or if meeting on a site like this isn't a great start for a potential relationship.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ympho6969Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

Never done it but its something im open to. Not the goal of every meet or anything but I'm open to the possibility.

I've even added it on my profile so people know its an option (not that everyone reads profiles)

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I’ve been to two Fab weddings and other Fab friends have found relationships through the lifestyle.

It can happen.

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Yup and I married him !! Although when we said let’s come off fab and be monogamous he didn’t quite read the small print !! Neither did he mention his liking of the boaby !! The several Profiles I found AFTER we split up(tried stalking me from them and failed miserably) And I was made out

To be the bad that caused said divorce !! Well the verifications from men certainly tied that little surprise up !! Shoulda known though he was a sailor lol Had to block a new profile

Of his the other week started stalking me again !! Fuck Sake mate just leave me In peace already !! so needless to say I’m not one for promoting the idea lol

It does happen and there are some lovely couples out there who it seems to work for but I think tread with caution as so many folk on here are a false representation of the person behind the keyboard that they actually don’t ever stop being fake !!

Narcissism at its greatest lol

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes it’s very possible. Why wouldn’t it be? There’s no predicting where an intimate connection may turn in to more than that.

More genuine folk met here than real-fife or dating sites tbh.

By *dlilbumCouple  over a year ago

Aviemore and regularly visit Glasgow

We met at CJ’s over 8 years ago now. Getting married next year.

D x

By *ambofkMan  over a year ago

Hamilton

It’s something I am actively seeking. If mrs right was also into the lifestyle then I’d be over the moon x. I’ve been hurt before by normal and now my mind is set on staying open for the rest of my life xx Why settle for vanilla when I could have strawberry shortcake xx

By *othianGuy41Man  over a year ago

Eureka

It's nice to see couples getting together through this site. I'm open to the idea, I've also got it on my profile that I'm open to finding a relationship & live this lifestyle, honesty is key though

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

Just had our 5th anniversary

By *oggingnfloggingCouple  over a year ago

fife

We met at the old after8 club and have been together for 7 years.

By *ltimate cock whoresCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

We Met through another person on here and been together for 10 years x

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

Entirely possible - sometimes the best things happen when you least expect them x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m open to it if it were to happen. I don’t see any difference meeting someone here compared to your standard dating site.

Just like anything online, have to exercise a bit of caution but I’ve found generally, people are a bit more honest on here compared to other places.

By *assNGuyCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Don't see it as any different from any other ways of meeting someone. How you meet isn't as important as what your willing to put into the relationship to try make it work.

We met via a game but when got together knew within a month we were going to join here and open relationship but likewise wasn't a hurry as its a lifestyle so took us many years to join but never doubted lifestyle.

By *evils PuddingCouple  over a year ago

Paisley

We met on here this year!

Wouldn’t say either of us were swingers per say just kind of both ended up on here individually for different reasons and then he found me

I reckon we’re the happiest we’ve been for a long time!

"We met on here this year!

Wouldn’t say either of us were swingers per say just kind of both ended up on here individually for different reasons and then he found me

I reckon we’re the happiest we’ve been for a long time! "

And you guys are super cute in a pass me the sock bucket kinda way lol xxx

And you guys are super cute in a pass me the sock bucket kinda way lol xxx "

*sick

By *issy ElliotWoman  over a year ago

lanarkshire

I met my partner through fab 11 years ago and last December our baby boy was born , I never went looking for a relationship and truth be told never wanted one .. but when I met him we just clicked ..so aye been together 11 years lived together 9 years and now parents to a 10 month old boy .. so aye it can work if u find that connection and are honest and upfront in your relationship and respect each other .

I don't see it as any different to meeting in another place, if you click you click.

I met my ex on here, neither of us were looking for it and it was meant to be a one off weekend thing because of distance.

It didn't work out long term, the distance was too much but it was certainly good while it lasted.

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Meeting someone from here is possible, as your heart wants what yuor heart wants.

In my case it would save a lot of hassles, but I'm still a long long way away from that.

However at the end of the day, this is a swinging site, not a dating app.

Mandy

Yes it happened with me but the pr*** broke up with me during lockdown. Shit happens x

By *orzel777Man  over a year ago

Scotland

Relationship .. I cannae even get a social or hud a nod aff a rocking horse on this ffs .. I'd luv tae say I'm here for the banter but I'm no

By *iss EnormastitsWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"I met my partner through fab 11 years ago and last December our baby boy was born , I never went looking for a relationship and truth be told never wanted one .. but when I met him we just clicked ..so aye been together 11 years lived together 9 years and now parents to a 10 month old boy .. so aye it can work if u find that connection and are honest and upfront in your relationship and respect each other . "

Well that sounds amazing. Congrats on ur bundle of joy.

Personally yes i believe that it can work as long as each party wants the same. Acceptance of the lifestyle def goes a long way to having s solid relationship.

Wouldnt say no but not actively seeking this anytime soon. Just enjoying the FUN and NSA with friends x

By *evils PuddingCouple  over a year ago

Paisley

And you guys are super cute in a pass me the sock bucket kinda way lol xxx

*sick"

Was wondering what a sock bucket was lol

By *azzle24Woman  over a year ago

dunoon

Definetly think it is possible, I've met an ex off here. If the connection is there atleast you both know your both sex fiends

By *ill-Ian KissesCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere over there

Yup it works prob when least expected it.

Had met Ian at a fab house party and he was cheeky enough to ask for a kiss after good banter-luckily for him I liked it

Been together 7, living together 6 and a bit like others I’ve met some lovely folk who are either married or have met their someone special so it can happen x

By *r Beefy40Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I was seeing a girl for about a year from fab.

Still trying to get over her. By far was best relationship I’ve had. Btw, cos both are fiends, the sex was on a different level.

So defo yes.

"Definetly think it is possible, I've met an ex off here. If the connection is there atleast you both know your both sex fiends "

See that’s what you would think but found they talk a good game in the bedroom but don’t walk the talk

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

After some hard work and stalking I was finally given the chance to meet in person and now we have been together for years,

both love being involved in the lifestyle

"Has anyone ever met up with a person from here, or any other swingers site and ended up in a relationship together?

Curious to what peoples

thoughts are whether it can work, or if meeting on a site like this isn't a great start for a potential relationship. "

I originally tried to stalk Mr Hound on here a few years ago(single profile) when I became aware of him through other means, I had this overwhelming urge to meet him ...I failed lol. Our paths crossed in April of this year and we have been together ever since. It was my idea to come on here as a couple for the odd bit of extra fun when the fancy takes us

By *innMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Had a very close call last year. What should have been just adult fun got very complicated quickly. It was everything I could want.

But sometimes you have to be very careful what you wish for. Needless to say it was not easy to end it.

» Add a new message to this topic