FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Feet sex

Feet sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know it’s a love it or hate it thing, but just wondering in the Scottish forum how many people are into footplay?

For me, I love women’s bare feet.

Whether it’s putting my cock between the soles and fucking them, or having the feet rubbed over my chest or having the feet on my face while I wank it really gets me going.

Always great when a woman is happy to indulge this fetish, although I know a lot of people are repulsed by it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I know it’s a love it or hate it thing, but just wondering in the Scottish forum how many people are into footplay?

Whether it’s putting my cock between the soles and fucking them, or having the feet rubbed over my chest or having the feet on my face while I wank it really gets me going.

Always great when a woman is happy to indulge this fetish, although I know a lot of people are repulsed by it."

I’m all for foot worship!

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

I was with a guy once who seemed to really enjoy kissing and smelling my feet, now I don’t have smelly feet but I was so self conscious about it and tbh I was also feeling incredibly awkward lol maybe it’s because I hate feet lol but when he started trying to suck my toes that was me done lol drier than an Arabs sandal turned right off

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"

I’m all for foot worship! "

And very nice they are too

"I know it’s a love it or hate it thing, but just wondering in the Scottish forum how many people are into footplay?

Always great when a woman is happy to indulge this fetish, although I know a lot of people are repulsed by it.

I’m all for foot worship! "

Is there the chance of a footjob as a reward???

Love my feet getting massaged..but not in a sexual way.

Never cum on a gals feet before but there's always a first I suppose

My Mrs has feet like froddo.

I find my verrucas give me extra grip when performing foot jobs so it's an aye from me!

Love suck a pervy guy off deepthroat while he sniffs naughty cotton knickers or socks.

By *ichard574Man  over a year ago

West of Dfs

Have happily given foot massages that are just that- massages - and loved every second of it. But am also happy to admit that I also find feet both beautiful and sexy - sometimes a massage can lead to more, but it absolutely doesn't have to.

» Add a new message to this topic