FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > pussy Vs cock pics

pussy Vs cock pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are pictures of members 'parts' essential to see before people will meet? Many female profiles specifically say 'no cock pics'... I've yet to see a couple or male profile that says 'no pussy pics'!! Lol evidence perhaps that the visual element is important for the guys, maybe less so for the ladies. Seeing a picture of a Fabber's pussy wouldn't be essential for me prior to a meeting, unless I had some worries that 'she' may instead be a 'he'...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Perhaps a gd idea to see the goods. You wouldnt want disappointment when the fun begins! And to be fair, ive saw lots of pics with right rotten looking cocks and pussy on display! Would you like to eat a steak thats been booted about the floor thats all discoloured and lumpy?

By *autious CoupleCouple  over a year ago

home

"Perhaps a gd idea to see the goods. You wouldnt want disappointment when the fun begins! And to be fair, ive saw lots of pics with right rotten looking cocks and pussy on display! Would you like to eat a steak thats been booted about the floor thats all discoloured and lumpy? "

That last bit just put me of breakfast

"Perhaps a gd idea to see the goods. You wouldnt want disappointment when the fun begins! And to be fair, ive saw lots of pics with right rotten looking cocks and pussy on display! Would you like to eat a steak thats been booted about the floor thats all discoloured and lumpy?

That last bit just put me of breakfast "

what was breakfast? Cock pussy or steak? Lol

By *hySoSerious85Man  over a year ago

Melbourne

i keep mine in my private folder, that way the only people who see them are people who want to ,

By *autious CoupleCouple  over a year ago

home

"

That last bit just put me of breakfast

what was breakfast? Cock pussy or steak? Lol"

Sliced sausage roll

Mines are private as well. Love cock and pussy pics. But some people have about 10pics of same cock/pussy with different angles. Me thinks 1 or 2 is enough

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I have no inclination to see either cocks or pussy pics , i prefer to chat and get to know a person , after all its them i speak to not their cock .

Annoys me why folk don't have face pics up but demand like they are police

» Add a new message to this topic