FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fisting

Fisting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reedyK OP   Woman  over a year ago

Fife

Men, would fisting a woman turn you on or off??

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Men, would fisting a woman turn you on or off??"

Totally off.

By *oudBeSurprisedMan  over a year ago

Fife

[Removed by poster at 02/12/22 17:37:29]

By *oudBeSurprisedMan  over a year ago

Fife

I'm guessing, if he is fisting her, he is "turned on" or he wouldn't be doing it.

Fife

"I'm guessing, if he is fisting her, he is "turned on" or he wouldn't be doing it. "

That's my question really. Is it a turn on and something men like to do or not??

By *eptune1Man  over a year ago

The Bay

Depends on the woman. If she wants it and is excited about it, then yeah, that’s hot and I would find it a turn on.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it would depend on the interactions between the guy and women.

Some like doing it, some hate it. Think it’s purely on the guy.

By *inthgowmale45Man  over a year ago

linlithgow

I love it. Not all women like it

what ever makes the woman happy x

Fife

Seems to be a niche kink. I love to be fisted but only if I trust the man and he is clearly into it, otherwise I'm not going to enjoy it or relax enough.

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Seems to be a niche kink. I love to be fisted but only if I trust the man and he is clearly into it, otherwise I'm not going to enjoy it or relax enough. "

Don't forget, as long as they have small hands. Shovels like mine might have you calling for another birth rather than a fisting lol

Mandy

Fife

"Seems to be a niche kink. I love to be fisted but only if I trust the man and he is clearly into it, otherwise I'm not going to enjoy it or relax enough.

Don't forget, as long as they have small hands. Shovels like mine might have you calling for another birth rather than a fisting lol

Mandy"

I quite enjoy a big hand if it's a skilled one!

"Seems to be a niche kink. I love to be fisted but only if I trust the man and he is clearly into it, otherwise I'm not going to enjoy it or relax enough. "

I would be into it hehe love to give a woman pleasure that makes me happy x

By *reamchasserMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 02/12/22 19:04:01]

By *reamchasserMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Turn off

My hands are to big for this kind of pleasure sorry

By *yrshireguy77Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Definite turn on. Trust, into it, all things that need to be there but yes, all things considered, a turn on.

By *eciltheboldMan  over a year ago

the land of neeps and haggis Perthish

If it is mutually agreed as part of the fun and both are happy then bring it on. Trust is everything and stopping on request is a must.

By *Sweet94Couple  over a year ago

dunfermline

I love getting first me self, so do Love the thought of fisting someone the mrs of far to tight to even think about it.

By *IRTHMAN5Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Love it its my biggest turn on its so intimate.

By *ilkand2Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Can only get 2 fingers in Mrs never mind a fist

Turn on for me

Yet to find a vagina that can accommodate my fist...it's certainly not the first manoeuvre that comes to mind!

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

I have done this to a lady. She was wetter that a shower when we'd finished, but I didn't really get any enjoyment out of the experience

By *ama bamaMan  over a year ago

dalkeith

have dne this before and it was amazing to do sadlynever done it again but would love to

was big turn on for me had been trying for long time to do it but would get stuck one day i manged get my fist in we still do it now and then was brill

By *traightrimmerMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Turn on here, but the lady needs to be into too and wanting it. With clit play it can have amazing results x

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Never tried it, if Mrs CT really wanted to try it out I’d definitely do it at least once

By *hogun300Man  over a year ago

Dundee

No comment

Fife

"No comment "

Haha!! I know exactly what your opinion on it is!

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

It can be a huge turn on with a woman who is really into it, the responses and the noises from what I'm giving

It's not for everyone and my hands are not the most petite, so a decent amount of lube is advisable!

By *tarmix2020Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Have done with a few meets, have to say it was pretty hot, especially when they squirted after.

By *xperiencedSwingerMan  over a year ago

Stonehaven

I've done it a few times with women who wanted it. Really enjoyed doing it!! Tried with a few others who wanted to try it, but didn't quite manage to get right inside. Still enjoyable, but not quite the same as going the whole (hole??!!) way.

Definitely need that trust with someone. Big turn on for myself.

By *pank-me-harderWoman  over a year ago

close to leven

Can't think of anything worse lol each to there own ,tho biggest turn off for me lol

By *cotsman75Man  over a year ago

North fife

It's a huge turn on. I love doing this. The act itself is incredibly intimate.

By *tarmix2020Man  over a year ago

glasgow

It obviously totally depends on the woman.

I’m always keen to please her so if it is a turn on for her then it works for me.

By *ark EdgeCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

Turn on for both of us

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I’ve had a few guy try it but it’s definitely not for me as I found the experience painful and not pleasurable at all

My hands r too wide . Turn on tho

By *hedark_knightMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Definitely wouldn’t turn me off. I can’t imagine why it would be a turn off for anyone.

By *omerset tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

I had a meet on here few years back and its first and only time ive double fisted a lady on a meet she sqirted so much was like a waterfal which I guess is what made it possible. There was not in a million chance i was gonna have normal sex with her after would never have touched sides but she insisted on anal instead so i cudnt refuse lol

By *aptain OrgMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

It’s a delicate thing and you don’t always get it right first time…took me a handful of occasions to perfect it! ??

By *racym65Couple  over a year ago

nearby

Love, but boundaries and trust must be established first xx

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

I'm far too tight for fisting. One guy tried it without asking, when he got to 4 fingers I asked him if he'd actually noticed I'd dried up and he wasn't getting in

I don't speak German, so not sure if me doing it would count as cultural appropriation.....lol

In seriousness though, I've met a few girls who like it, it wouldn't disgust me, but also wouldn't be something I'd include in my repatoir....

I would probably enjoy it if I knew she was enjoying it

No need to try ram a fist up if she’s not into it and causing pain

By *rMomentsMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

I’ve done it a few time , definitely a turn on if the woman’s wants it and enjoys it

turn me on but would love a woman to do same to me

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

The thought of fisting gives me the boak. Flashback to the memory of my third baby being born. Not a fucking chance!!!!

By *ueen MollyWoman  over a year ago

fife

"The thought of fisting gives me the boak. Flashback to the memory of my third baby being born. Not a fucking chance!!!!"

By *evils PuddingCouple  over a year ago

Paisley

"The thought of fisting gives me the boak. Flashback to the memory of my third baby being born. Not a fucking chance!!!!

"

Aye, agreed, not a fucking chance lol minus the child birth part obvs.

Lanarkshire

"The thought of fisting gives me the boak. Flashback to the memory of my third baby being born. Not a fucking chance!!!!

Aye, agreed, not a fucking chance lol minus the child birth part obvs."

If men had to give birth, the human race would end.

By *evils PuddingCouple  over a year ago

Paisley

Aye, agreed, not a fucking chance lol minus the child birth part obvs.

If men had to give birth, the human race would end. "

Absolutely not that I’d know

By *jglas34Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Love to fist a nice sexy lady. However since I have a large fist not meet a lady that could take it. How many ladies even if the want can take a fist?

fife

"Love to fist a nice sexy lady. However since I have a large fist not meet a lady that could take it. How many ladies even if the want can take a fist?"

No way I could, far too tight for that caper

Never thought it would. Frankly i was a bit apprehensive beforehand but the lady in question had long wanted to try it, we were in a longstanding relationship and always committed to trying whatever each other fancied.

The effect on her was awesome and I did get so turned on doing it.

That said, as someone mentioned earlier, thank god I've small hands

Fife

"Love to fist a nice sexy lady. However since I have a large fist not meet a lady that could take it. How many ladies even if the want can take a fist?

No way I could, far too tight for that caper "

Nothing to do with how tight anyone is, that insinuates I must have a baggy fanny because I like it and that's certainly not the case! It's all about being relaxed and working up to it IF it's something you want. If you dont find the idea a turn on then it's never going to happen.

By *ugyukMan  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

turn on fur me

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

"The thought of fisting gives me the boak. Flashback to the memory of my third baby being born. Not a fucking chance!!!!"

All mine came out the sunroof because i was too small to deliver three fingers is more than enough for me and that’s on a good day lol the women I know who enjoy it seem to enjoy guys with small cocks as much as the next guy so they certainly don’t have bucket Fannie’s !!!

What most men don’t realise is most women when extremely horny become incredibly pliable and easily stretched not just in their vagina but their whole body !! Im practically a contortionist when im horny any other time im like an old woman can barely bend over to tie my shoes lol

Lanarkshire

All mine came out the sunroof because i was too small to deliver three fingers is more than enough for me and that’s on a good day lol the women I know who enjoy it seem to enjoy guys with small cocks as much as the next guy so they certainly don’t have bucket Fannie’s !!!

What most men don’t realise is most women when extremely horny become incredibly pliable and easily stretched not just in their vagina but their whole body !! Im practically a contortionist when im horny any other time im like an old woman can barely bend over to tie my shoes lol "

Liar! I’ve seen you pick a piece of cardboard up off the ground with your teeth!!!!

fife

"Love to fist a nice sexy lady. However since I have a large fist not meet a lady that could take it. How many ladies even if the want can take a fist?

Nothing to do with how tight anyone is, that insinuates I must have a baggy fanny because I like it and that's certainly not the case! It's all about being relaxed and working up to it IF it's something you want. If you dont find the idea a turn on then it's never going to happen. "

Didn't insinuate anything, was talking about myself no one else. That's like saying I'd insinuate someone couldn't have a baby if they were tight! well aware you would need to be relaxed etc. In my experiences I know I'm far too tight for it

fife

What most men don’t realise is most women when extremely horny become incredibly pliable and easily stretched not just in their vagina but their whole body !! Im practically a contortionist when im horny any other time im like an old woman can barely bend over to tie my shoes lol "

I'm the same, sunroof job but never been able to take anything huge. And absolutely each to their own, we all have our dos and don'ts

What most men don’t realise is most women when extremely horny become incredibly pliable and easily stretched not just in their vagina but their whole body !! Im practically a contortionist when im horny any other time im like an old woman can barely bend over to tie my shoes lol

Liar! I’ve seen you pick a piece of cardboard up off the ground with your teeth!!!! "

That was me

On a good day !! On a very good day I can get into ALL the positions lol

Fife

Totally agree the body can do amazing things especially when aroused.

Both my children were csection babies as well.

By *pank-me-harderWoman  over a year ago

close to leven

Clearly I'm thick as fuck here but what does having a baby got to do with being fisted ???

Done right it’s a total turn on , it’s an odd occasion we do it , sometimes we know it’s going to go in and others we know no chance depends the mood and situation , plenty lube and time it’s so so good doing it and the Mrs loves that total full feeling

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

"Clearly I'm thick as fuck here but what does having a baby got to do with being fisted ??? "

We'd guess it's the thinking if a baby can come out then a fist will fit in

fife

"Clearly I'm thick as fuck here but what does having a baby got to do with being fisted ???

We'd guess it's the thinking if a baby can come out then a fist will fit in "

No it was just a point to be made that of course you don't have a baggy fanny to be able to take a fisting. Just as people don't have baggy fanny's when they have children. Well aware that the vagina stretches and goes back lol

Lanarkshire

"Clearly I'm thick as fuck here but what does having a baby got to do with being fisted ??? "

Baby wouldn’t come out and she needed turned. The doctors full hand up my fanny was the most painful thing I’ve ever experienced. I associate that with fisting. It’s a hard no for me.

By *nswingfifeCouple  over a year ago

neverland

Definite turn on...

By *eachybobMan  over a year ago

Borders

Never done it, but would love to!

By *ingerchefkMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

I’d say I’m definitely intrigued by the idea. I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t had the odd play to a fisting video now and then.

Never done. Keen to try it

By *ntonio24888Man  over a year ago

glasgow

All depends From person to person

By *appyguy4uMan  over a year ago

East Nuek

Love doing a nice clit then fingers n fist.

Love seeing a woman's reaction, talking her through it !

If the lady wants me to and enjoys it and providing i dont lose my watch in the process then lets have some fun

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Its a turn off...nothing something I want to do with any woman

By *lut Sara and bobCouple  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

Sara loves a hard fisting. As many of you will have seen at CJS.

By *inballs99Man  over a year ago

Blackheath

Zoe loves me fisting her but conditions need to be right and I don't have large hands ! For me it is an amazing experience to know and see and feel they want you all the way inside them !

By *izzmasterzeroMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

If she's into it then yeah

By *ylonfan38Man  over a year ago

Cumbernauldish

Is it a turn or off for you?

I would only find it a turn on if the lady was completely into it. Would love to try though with the right person.

"If the lady wants me to and enjoys it and providing i dont lose my watch in the process then lets have some fun "

Defo don’t be doing it to a west end chick your wallet will disappear as well

Tried it with a FWB once managed to get a good bit in but opted to stop, she enjoyed it but it just felt weird to me.

By *dbicur87Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Definitely in the category for me of if she is into it & brings it up as wanting to do it then it'd be a yes.

Not something I'd be asking a woman for myself though.

By *yan226Man  over a year ago

everywhere

I love it. So much sexier if the woman initiates it. Or it jst happens during/after you've made her squirt.

By *recian2000Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Absolute turn on for me. Even more so when double fisting.

I do enjoy fisting now and again especially if the woman is into it

By *jezee1000Man  over a year ago

perth

[Removed by poster at 13/12/22 18:04:30]

perth

Biggest turn on !! Mmmm

Yuk nope

By *hogun300Man  over a year ago

Dundee

"Yuk nope "

Why the yuk? Not what you like so it's disgusting? Everyone is different and into different things. There should be room for all types of kink.

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

"Yuk nope

Why the yuk? Not what you like so it's disgusting? Everyone is different and into different things. There should be room for all types of kink. "

If they find it yuk, that's ok as well x

Central Borders

Definite no from me. It's like gynaecology gone horribly wrong x

By *unshineShowers08Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

The only time Ive ever done this was with another lady as part of a threesome, I wasn't expecting to be asked to do it and like a rabbit in the headlights haha I gave it a go... The lady apparently loved it whilst I on the other hand wasn't as convinced

Her friend sensed my reticence but insisted I finished the job

If I'm honest it felt less sexy and more like a scene from the Yorkshire Vet Since then I've never entered a threesome without the backup of Mrs Sunshine haha #emotionallyscarred

By *undeeGuyXXXMan  over a year ago

Brechin

A lot of misconceptions about fisting. My experience is anyone relaxed enough and the timing is right can easily get a fist up. Some of the very tightest pussy’s have been surprised when asked how many fingers I have up and I have to say I’m up to my elbow ..

As the op says it’s about trust but most importantly timing not a fast process and have strong wrists guys you make a mistake and your not wanking for a few weeks .

Ultimate fisting arse and pussy at the same time. Only managed once with a very trusting lady. Wow is all I can say never seen someone orgasm so many times. Was also like Niagra falls. Orgasms still happening hours afterwards. Ultimate fisting is the way forward

Central Borders

"A lot of misconceptions about fisting. My experience is anyone relaxed enough and the timing is right can easily get a fist up. Some of the very tightest pussy’s have been surprised when asked how many fingers I have up and I have to say I’m up to my elbow ..

As the op says it’s about trust but most importantly timing not a fast process and have strong wrists guys you make a mistake and your not wanking for a few weeks .

Ultimate fisting arse and pussy at the same time. Only managed once with a very trusting lady. Wow is all I can say never seen someone orgasm so many times. Was also like Niagra falls. Orgasms still happening hours afterwards. Ultimate fisting is the way forward "

There's always one who knows what we like better than we do ourselves and is the ultimate best at it

Total turn off, even more so than fisting x

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"A lot of misconceptions about fisting. My experience is anyone relaxed enough and the timing is right can easily get a fist up. Some of the very tightest pussy’s have been surprised when asked how many fingers I have up and I have to say I’m up to my elbow ..

Ultimate fisting arse and pussy at the same time. Only managed once with a very trusting lady. Wow is all I can say never seen someone orgasm so many times. Was also like Niagra falls. Orgasms still happening hours afterwards. Ultimate fisting is the way forward

There's always one who knows what we like better than we do ourselves and is the ultimate best at it

Total turn off, even more so than fisting x"

Brechin

Total turn off, even more so than fisting x"

A little bit there was tongue n cheek. However people can only talk on their experiences. If people have not experienced something then I think the secret is to keep quiet. Too many people say I really don’t like something. Then asked if they had tried it they say no. Fact then how do you know??

Each to their own!! Point of my post was fair too many judgemental people on a site like this. Most baffling thing about this site. Opinions are like arseholes there’s plenty of that on here

Central Borders

A little bit there was tongue n cheek. However people can only talk on their experiences. If people have not experienced something then I think the secret is to keep quiet. Too many people say I really don’t like something. Then asked if they had tried it they say no. Fact then how do you know??

Each to their own!! Point of my post was fair too many judgemental people on a site like this. Most baffling thing about this site. Opinions are like arseholes there’s plenty of that on here "

How do you know the people haven't tried it? And there's nothing judgemental about not liking fisting.

The only judgemental crap I've seen on this post is you claiming everyone who doesn't fancy someone's arm up someone's twat is misconceived x

Brechin

Each to their own!! Point of my post was fair too many judgemental people on a site like this. Most baffling thing about this site. Opinions are like arseholes there’s plenty of that on here

How do you know the people haven't tried it? And there's nothing judgemental about not liking fisting.

The only judgemental crap I've seen on this post is you claiming everyone who doesn't fancy someone's arm up someone's twat is misconceived x"

Not what I’ve said. If you don’t understand what I’m getting at then I am not wasting my time explaining it. Enjoy your evening

Central Borders

The only judgemental crap I've seen on this post is you claiming everyone who doesn't fancy someone's arm up someone's twat is misconceived x

Not what I’ve said. If you don’t understand what I’m getting at then I am not wasting my time explaining it. Enjoy your evening "

Thanks You too x

By *ilveryFoxMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

I never tried it or should I said been asked to do it. Like most things I would try it, I don’t think it would be for my pleasure but for the receiver. I also have small hands, not sure if that’s a good or bad thing lol

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Tried numerous times with one girl, but unsuccessful so far. Maybe I've just got big hands!!

By *othianGuy41Man  over a year ago

Eureka

I'd give fisting a bash as long as they didn't have big hands

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

Tried it in a club with a hot girl she seemed to enjoy it

Fife

"Tried it in a club with a hot girl she seemed to enjoy it "

And make alot of mess!

ON ON ON....absolutely

By *irenisMan  over a year ago

Dundee

I would love to fist a woman. My wife loves to fist me but we have never managed to get my hand inside her pussy. We tried for years using every and any method and although she was totally relaxed and willing I could never get past my knuckles. She is only a small woman and that probably is the deciding factor

By *rof SalamanderMan  over a year ago

glasgow

On.....great fun

By *rof SalamanderMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Nothing to do with how tight anyone is, that insinuates I must have a baggy fanny because I like it and that's certainly not the case! It's all about being relaxed and working up to it IF it's something you want. If you dont find the idea a turn on then it's never going to happen. "

Correct....its not 5m job ffs and it takes time trust and lube

By *onandnikkibiwifeCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

For us it's a turn on.

By *inkKatsCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh (ish)

For me (Mr) it's a big turn on and I love watching it too. For Mrs not so much. But definitely nothing to do with pussy size and not something that's ever happened quickly. If it's ever happened it's always been at the end of a long session involving lots of orgasms and a very wet, well everything

By *lleyCat1969Man  over a year ago

Folkestone

In my experience if done right, i.e. with patience and lots of lube, the ladies that like it find it gives them intense orgasms, which is a big turn on for me.

By *ngelkDevilCouple  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

It's not really my thing (Devil) but Angel use to enjoy her ex girlfriend doing it to her.

By *apatapa juicyMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Definitely a turn on

It depends on who your with. I have enjoyed giving it. I do like to pleasure. Working up to it is the best part. I do like to spend time licking and sucking on a clit. I just like getting that turned on myself. So as long as both are enjoying it no harm in giving each other pleasure.

Big turn on...

Her reaction was out this world!

By *ilfermlineMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Definite turn on.

Wife loves feeling full and stretched. She gets so excited by it.

Not for me. I'd probably pass out with the pain

By *eardyBikerMan  over a year ago

nr stoney

Turn on

By *anty obsessedTV/TS  over a year ago

travel uk

Definitely a turn on

By *981jonMan  over a year ago

warrington

Love it

Massive turn on for me

By *lascumMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Turn on and even more so if the lady would reciprocate….

By *ktartenMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

A definite turn on.

It does take patience and is best achieved after a lot of oral and many orgasms. I do wear latex gloves and this does help. Lube and more lube and expect it not to be a success everytime.

By *ilverfox2240Man  over a year ago

Stirling

I completely agree, fisting is not for everyone, however when both parties agree to it and it is done with passion, care, time, and experience it can be very very enjoyable for all involved.

Personally, it is something that I really enjoy and fisting a woman to an explosive orgasm is a sight to behold.

By *usty KnightMan  over a year ago

Istanbul

I’ll put my hand up, always game for what the lady wants.

By *fm1271Man  over a year ago

Fife....

Done it with an ex when I was younger, definitely needs a lot of patience and lube.. Lucky I have quite small hands, but when you finally slip all the way in its the most incredible sight and the moaning and squirming also amazing...

By *lyingscotsman696Man  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

Love it. Even better when you slide cock in for a fisting wank

I love it. Super hot!

I have many years experience and absolutely love it!

It's such a turn on feeling her stretch around my hand watching her push further into it lots of lube of course. Best bit is sliding my cock in after it's stretched and tell her she feels a dirty slut with a well used pussy

By *ondscotMan  over a year ago

glasgow

I have only done it twice, and I found it incredibly exciting. Not found many willing partners, but would very much like to.

By *hastisedMan  over a year ago

Forfar

I met a lady from here and when we met first time she asked to be fisted. WOW, she really got off on it and had , I can only imagine the full effect but externally from what I could see it was the the most powerful of orgasms. She was spaced out for about 10 minutes, it was so nice just holding her as she bathed in her feelings. She was a nurse I recall; very nice experience!

By *oulkissMan  over a year ago

Croydon

\

It's a great turn on.

Usually I've done it "on request" but once, at a club it was pretty much accidental, the lady in question was distracted sucking on someone else and she just relaxed into it and it happened.

To be honest I felt a little guilty as it hadn't been agreed, but she had a great time and couldn't believe she had done it.

So yeah, if she's enjoying it, its a huge turn on,

By *eaisgreenMan  over a year ago

Aberdour

I have never refused any lady who has accepted it as part of good adult fun. One in particular learned that it made her cum more than she had ever done before the first time I did it to her. So there are bonuses for doing it.

I think you know the answer to that question already.......you kinky minx

By *hatchippyMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

I totally love doing it! But yeah not all women want to be stretches so much! ??

Fife

"Men, would fisting a woman turn you on or off??

I think you know the answer to that question already.......you kinky minx"

I certainly know your opinion handsome!

By *apourisedMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Huge turn on!!!!!!

By *opperKinksWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"I totally love doing it! But yeah not all women want to be stretches so much! ??"

Oh really? I never would have guessed

By *uggy55TV/TS  over a year ago

Fife

Would love to work up to it....

By *nkednkinkyMan  over a year ago

Fraserburgh

Turn off if I can get my fist up there my cock won't touch the sides

Fife

"Turn off if I can get my fist up there my cock won't touch the sides "

very niave comment!

"Turn off if I can get my fist up there my cock won't touch the sides "

Wow, it must be tiny!

For me, I find it a turn on. Even more so if there woman squirts due to the fisting

By *othardandfreeMan  over a year ago

.here and there

Always an enjoyable experience in my opinion....unless you forget to take off the rings and watch then its a whole different story.

By *ighlander81Man  over a year ago

Hamilton

I’ve never been in the situation where it’s been an option so I’m not sure either way as it stands, I’m good with my hands and tend to get things going well enough with out going that far, if the person I was with asked me though I’d definitely oblige

By *illxxMan  over a year ago

motherwell

Depending on the woman if she likes it or not but it’s a huge turn on for me. I have quite big hands so getting a woman who can take my full hand is sometimes difficult but I use lube as well to ease it in gently

By *heBlowinsCouple  over a year ago

West Cork

Turn on for the both of us but only very occasionally and typically only between us. It's a very slow and intimate thing for us- not dirty/kinky at all

By *ylonfan38Man  over a year ago

Cumbernauldish

"Turn off if I can get my fist up there my cock won't touch the sides

Wow, it must be tiny! "

He is clearly someone not sure how the female body works! Lol

Wow, it must be tiny!

He is clearly someone not sure how the female body works! Lol"

I’d say he was pretty spot on lol

personally couldn’t think of anything more of a turn off…ouch!!!

By *heBlowinsCouple  over a year ago

West Cork

Wow, it must be tiny!

personally couldn’t think of anything more of a turn off…ouch!!! "

Could think of a few things worse

Wow, it must be tiny!

personally couldn’t think of anything more of a turn off…ouch!!!

Could think of a few things worse "

Nope not for me lol but each to there own

By *jsantagCouple  over a year ago

Hfd/Shrop/Worc area

Loooooove being stretched!!

By *hoenixandflamesCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

On for sure

Skills!

By *allScottishManMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I love fisting a woman, and she loves being fisted. The trick is patience, the right lube and short nails.

By *lemFandango23TV/TS  over a year ago

South Side

I would love to fist a woman, love to see the pleasure in her eyes as I enter, it would be good if she was into fisting guys to, also pegging, really open a guy up

Fisting is a massive turn on, always have plenty of good lube and trimmed nails is key to it being pleasurable and not painful!

perth

Fisting a woman is a big turnon . Any one around??

[Removed by poster at 08/02/23 22:58:50]

Something I have done with girls in the past and really enjoyed but depends on girl and situation

By *lanMDMan  over a year ago

Ellon

Not many women are into it, I suppose to some it is akin to childbirth and too painful. But some women are so sexually turned on and so lubricated that to them it is a huge turn. If a lady wanted it and was turned on by it. Then it would turn me on completely

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Cause this thread keeps popping up, it's got me thiinking.

I biologically know how it's all meant to work, but part of me still has some disbelief that large hands like mine would be suitable for this.

By *hico42Man  over a year ago

dunfermline

Turn on

If its what's she into I would get turned on if she is enjoying her self

A definite no from me, just something about fisting that turns my stomach.. Even watching it on porn..

Very hot to me

By *ymac580Man  over a year ago

Derby

If the lady enjoys it I would find it hot

By *pentoall555Man  over a year ago

benfleet

I’ve never done it, but even the thought of it turns me on

By *edLionScotMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"A definite no from me, just something about fisting that turns my stomach.. "

It definitely would if they were well in past the wrist! ??

By *amiestarMan  over a year ago

Gosport

Total turn on for me.

Love to give an amateur massage with plenty of hot oils. I talk to the ladies about it first and if they are happy I finish off the massage by fisting them.

By *teveandrocMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Big turn on would be willing to take hers too

I think that’s the secret trust, only ever had one partner who wanted to try it and was relaxed enough took a few months to work up to the whole hand but after that it was like fountain central loved it and most importantly so did she

By *hy and innocentCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I might have done it on a couple of occasions ....... giving, not receiving ......

Innocent

By *illman12Man  over a year ago

Dunfermline

I absolutely love to fist a lady. Even more enjoyable if it makes her squirt.

By *unfinders30Couple  over a year ago

here

Turn on she loves it and my hands are like shovels lol so the first few times I was given the gently gently now she’s shoving herself on to it so it’s turn on for me

By *lasgowbull86Man  over a year ago

highlands

I love it ?? lol