FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fab relationship

Fab relationship

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who's looking for that kinda thing, I wouldn't pass it up

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had a 5 year relationship with someone from fab, it's a shame it didn't work out and ran it's course.

I'm not looking for a relationship but I wouldn't shy away from one either if both were happy with it.

Wether that was from here or anywhere else

"Who's looking for that kinda thing, I wouldn't pass it up"

Its not something you can look for , if its meant to be it will happen naturally, go into things with no expectations and see how it all pans out, you never know what's round the corner. Good luck with your search

"Who's looking for that kinda thing, I wouldn't pass it up

Its not something you can look for , if its meant to be it will happen naturally, go into things with no expectations and see how it all pans out, you never know what's round the corner. Good luck with your search "

Agree 100%

I met someone on here abd it turned into a relationship

Still friends and tbh I agree you never know whats round the corner and who you are going to meet so I wouldn’t automatically say no it depends on how you both feel

I’ve also been hurt from the mixed messages I got from someone on here - but you live and learn

By *hoebeWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'd like it to happen, but feel a golden unicorn is more likely to cross my path lol

At least you get the horn. I’m sure you will find what you’re looking for. X

Met my missus on here in 2015 - been together ever since and have a child now. It can happen.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

You never know when Cupid will strike. You could meet that special person anywhere.

By *olfblondeWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

My advice is run and don’t look back save yourself from pain

By *un-shineWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Anything is possible and i still have faith, I'd like to find someone special but also want to stay on the fab social scene and attend clubs so that would be a difficult ask on a dating site. Most iv chatted to on dating sites are also on fab, asking for relationships on dating sites but have their cock out on fab asking for NSA lol I don't get it Do they actually think we don't know lol probably woman as well but I don't look them up so don't know..

By *erfume-LoverMan  over a year ago

Perth Hotel 27 June

Had one for about 4 years - the distance was a little issue - some great times but decided both to move on

By *hyme2020Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow Scotland

"Anything is possible and i still have faith, I'd like to find someone special but also want to stay on the fab social scene and attend clubs so that would be a difficult ask on a dating site. Most iv chatted to on dating sites are also on fab, asking for relationships on dating sites but have their cock out on fab asking for NSA lol I don't get it Do they actually think we don't know lol probably woman as well but I don't look them up so don't know.. "

This!!! Or as I have been told before “I could never have a relationship with a girl I met on fab” but he’s good to go with the girl he shagged on the first date on tinder!! It’s like we are somehow less worthy!!

By *hyme2020Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow Scotland

I would say that if it could be possible on here if you both had the same ideas and what you wanted, as you would have that common ground to start from. I would like to think it’s possible and then some days I come on here and wonder why I stay, but then other sites are just as bad

By *olfblondeWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

"Anything is possible and i still have faith, I'd like to find someone special but also want to stay on the fab social scene and attend clubs so that would be a difficult ask on a dating site. Most iv chatted to on dating sites are also on fab, asking for relationships on dating sites but have their cock out on fab asking for NSA lol I don't get it Do they actually think we don't know lol probably woman as well but I don't look them up so don't know..

This!!! Or as I have been told before “I could never have a relationship with a girl I met on fab” but he’s good to go with the girl he shagged on the first date on tinder!! It’s like we are somehow less worthy!! "

true

"Anything is possible and i still have faith, I'd like to find someone special but also want to stay on the fab social scene and attend clubs so that would be a difficult ask on a dating site. Most iv chatted to on dating sites are also on fab, asking for relationships on dating sites but have their cock out on fab asking for NSA lol I don't get it Do they actually think we don't know lol probably woman as well but I don't look them up so don't know..

This!!! Or as I have been told before “I could never have a relationship with a girl I met on fab” but he’s good to go with the girl he shagged on the first date on tinder!! It’s like we are somehow less worthy!!

true"

As someone who is not on dating sites I can only comment from my personal viewpoint….guys who are on both are attempting to have their cake and eat it…they may see fab as an easy lay…although I it is my belief and experience that most on here (especially forum users) are looking for something way deeper than that….not a relationship as such but definitely a connection….it’s when those connections are not equal and/or reciprocated that things turn sour…

For some this site works…for others it creates hurt (which is painful to see). OP I hope it works out for you….as I do for the rest of you good folks x

"My advice is run and don’t look back save yourself from pain"

100% agree

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'd never dismiss it, I've known a few people over the years here who have made it work, similarly I've seen people who its been a few months at tops.

Although this isn't a dating site, folk tend to use it as such, and like any place you have to put an effort in. You have to be open and honest with one another and find the things that you really click on.

It's also worth remembering that most places advertise themselves as dating site, not relationship sites. If that's what you're looking for, then both people need to be after that, and you need to work at it like any normal relationship, you're not gonna get your missing jigsaw piece partner right away by sending a quick message.

Like so many other places, people hide stuff on here, probably for fear of rejection. Got a kink for balloons or clowns? Admit them and you've lost probably half your "potentials". Same when it comes to sexuality, there's so many people on here openly Bi, but won't date Bi guys, hence the Fab-Straight orientation

In my case, being a TV is part of me, and admitting it on a normal dating site would be a big no-no (Trust me I did it before). I was just lucky to find a woman that looked past it. At least here its there for folk to see.

However in my case, I'm not quite there yet and not looking. If I found companionship from here, that developed into more, then well done us.

I've probably just repeated what a lot of folk have already said, or a load of common sense things, but sometimes they need to be said to remind people.

Mandy

By *esLibertinesCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow Edinburgh Leeds Manchester

Frankly wouldn't expect people looking for relationship on a swinging website, can happens you get involve a sentimental level, why not, but explicitly looking for it ruins our fantasies. Another reason to avoid singles on Fab.

By *xybumWoman  over a year ago

East Kilbride

This!!! Or as I have been told before “I could never have a relationship with a girl I met on fab” but he’s good to go with the girl he shagged on the first date on tinder!! It’s like we are somehow less worthy!! "

This! I have heard this from more than one guy on here! Has given me a very dim view of most guys tbh! I’m not looking for a relationship but wouldn’t say no if it fell on my lap. My guard is up though on here because of the hypocrisy of most men.

[Removed by poster at 19/12/22 09:39:23]

I'm not looking for a relationship but I'd be more than happy to have one with a woman from Fab. I think I would be more likely to be myself.

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

"Anything is possible and i still have faith, I'd like to find someone special but also want to stay on the fab social scene and attend clubs so that would be a difficult ask on a dating site. Most iv chatted to on dating sites are also on fab, asking for relationships on dating sites but have their cock out on fab asking for NSA lol I don't get it Do they actually think we don't know lol probably woman as well but I don't look them up so don't know.. "

Haha so true but for me if I’m on a dating site im on there with a view to dating a guy and a monogamous relationship, yes I’d still stay on fab for the social side and I’m open and upfront about this because of the amazing friends I’ve made over the years but tell a guy about fab and most think you want to swing with them, if I’m on here and looking it’s for a NSA agreement and I go in with the attitude it’s a short term thing.

By *offee and Cream 100Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Cumbernauld

couldn't agree more, I've had a few, 3 years, 2 years, nightmare, "oh we trust each other with our every breath", bollocks, its a shagging site and temptation is round every corner.

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Had a 2 year and a 6 year FWB relationships via Fab.

Didn't start out looking, it just happened gradually.

By *ngelnfugyCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh/dundee

this made me laff....can see OP wi his sannies on boltin doon John Finnie Street

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

"My advice is run and don’t look back save yourself from pain

this made me laff....can see OP wi his sannies on boltin doon John Finnie Street"

Is that a euphanisim?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Who's looking for that kinda thing, I wouldn't pass it up

Its not something you can look for , if its meant to be it will happen naturally, go into things with no expectations and see how it all pans out, you never know what's round the corner. Good luck with your search "

Spot on if it’s ment to happen it will .

It’s something that’s built upon from trust in my opinion

» Add a new message to this topic