FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > getting a meet in scotland is a nightmare!!!

getting a meet in scotland is a nightmare!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you have to do to be able to get a meet in scotland?? I'm origanlly from liverpool and moved up here not long ago.... But it seems there's a lot of people out there that find it funny to waste your time!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

says u have swinger clubs in ur interests theres also socials...uve been here a while, not much happening ON ur profile with pics at least...

thats about all the info i can give really..

perhaps its time to think about how u search for meets etc etc...cant be everyone elses fault...

*same info would go to a cpl

oh an its the festive season so guid luck most take time off for families

I don't seem to have a problem since moving here in May. And I'm a right wierdo!

"I don't seem to have a problem since moving here in May. And I'm a right wierdo!"

lol,,,,

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Am no right in the heid an am gettin fanny left right n centre! :p piss easy so it is

"I don't seem to have a problem since moving here in May. And I'm a right wierdo!"

What they says

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

I've had nae bother getting meets since I moved to Scotland mate,you just have to take the good with the bad,every no is a step closer to a yes,keep knocking away at it man,positivity equals progress

OP, allow me to be your motivation, its often said, "if that Aston bloke can get a meet,then surely i can",

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"OP, allow me to be your motivation, its often said, "if that Aston bloke can get a meet,then surely i can", "

Same applies to "that antihero freak" :p

We find the problem is either people dont read youre profile fully or send messages like I wanna fuck now or they expect you to drop everything in the next half hour a lot of people have jobs working odd shifts and kids so have to juggle a lot for a meet

By *uriojohnMan  over a year ago

Near St Andrews

"I don't seem to have a problem since moving here in May. And I'm a right wierdo!

lol,,,,"

Ha, ha !

Maybe change your location and then the ones that are looking to meet might find you when searching

Good luck as well you might need it

OP, you've got your location as The Wirral??????

I wasn't aware of the border having moved recently!

i was just about to say that... If you mailed me looking for a meet, i would block and delete, as location is the Wirral.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"What do you have to do to be able to get a meet in scotland?? I'm origanlly from liverpool and moved up here not long ago.... But it seems there's a lot of people out there that find it funny to waste your time!!"
Yes i guess the same could be said about people from Liverpool or anywhere for that matter ive had one guy from Liverpool waste me time so its not just us scots who like to play mind games you know ..good luck someone out there for everyone

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"What do you have to do to be able to get a meet in scotland?? I'm origanlly from liverpool and moved up here not long ago.... But it seems there's a lot of people out there that find it funny to waste your time!!"

You'd have to engage my mind as well as my body, so what type of messages are you sending? When people tend to complain I do often think to look at what it is you are doing wrong rather than the other way around

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"You'd have to engage my mind as well as my body,"

Any good at strip chess ?

"

Any good at strip chess ? "

Now there's an innovation.

Scotland - Aberdeen

"You'd have to engage my mind as well as my body,

Any good at strip chess ? "

Do you want to teach me chess?

So the king and queen are the least important pieces on the board....

Midlothian

Do you want to teach me chess? "

Be a pleasure to teach you a few moves

Scotland - Aberdeen

Be a pleasure to teach you a few moves "

Are we still speaking about chess here?

Midlothian

Are we still speaking about chess here? "

Of course

Shall we get a room now lol

Scotland - Aberdeen

Are we still speaking about chess here?

Of course

Shall we get a room now lol "

No need if it is chess! Anyone can watch....

Scotland is a nitemare to try get a meet. i have been trying for months and not one meet!! too many timewasters and vain ppl who go on looks and dont get to know you as a person arghh!!!

"Scotland is a nitemare to try get a meet. i have been trying for months and not one meet!! too many timewasters and vain ppl who go on looks and dont get to know you as a person arghh!!! "

I'm not vain but I have to be physically attracted to someone to want to play with them.

"Scotland is a nitemare to try get a meet. i have been trying for months and not one meet!! too many timewasters and vain ppl who go on looks and dont get to know you as a person arghh!!! "

two meets in 3months that uve been on...and ur complaining?- some people seriously need to see how the site works for the majority of people.Yeah its a sex based site...but its highly unlikely ur gonna get a shag every week.

"Scotland is a nitemare to try get a meet. i have been trying for months and not one meet!! too many timewasters and vain ppl who go on looks and dont get to know you as a person arghh!!!

two meets in 3months that uve been on...and ur complaining?- some people seriously need to see how the site works for the majority of people.Yeah its a sex based site...but its highly unlikely ur gonna get a shag every week."

sorry reread the verifies lol...but still...ur doing better than some that cant even have past meets come verify them

Scotland - Aberdeen

We are not vain! We just need an attraction! If it's not there then your not going to have any joy! It's the way of the world and even the animal Kingdom! They go for the King of the jungle lol and if your not it then so be it, you can't blame the females if that is the case it's just life

Id say even the fact that you've not responded to the helpful comments to your own Forum post says a fair bit. Women like to be understood so that means chatting getting to know and for the vast majority they need to feel some attraction. I've never found it difficult to get meets.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

oh dear the old everyone else is wrong threads look to yourself if no meets or your feeling like your having your timewasted you chose the person (s) who wasted your time apperantly either that or try shagaholics dot com rant over kinda sick of these threads

yeah its impossible to get a meet on this!!! I live in scotland and i have been trying for months to meet someone. People must have to high standards or be too fussy!

Scotland - Aberdeen

"yeah its impossible to get a meet on this!!! I live in scotland and i have been trying for months to meet someone. People must have to high standards or be too fussy! "

Yeap! I'm fussy and not scared to admit it

Very very fussy here,

By *ar23tMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

People forget this is a swinging site,so many on here just use it to chat and forget that some people do want to meet.There are genuine people on here,its just finding them thats the hard part.

Scotland - Aberdeen

"People forget this is a swinging site,so many on here just use it to chat and forget that some people do want to meet.There are genuine people on here,its just finding them thats the hard part."

Yes, it is a 'swinging' site not 'dial a shag'!!! I don't know why that concept is so hard to understand!

If people want instant gratification, there are other means, but that may involve parting with hard cash. Just because we are fussy who we meet does not mean we are not genuine!

Get a girl then join the fun. Millions of single blokes out there. Not every couple are desperate for one.

By *ar23tMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Its not hard to understand,just gets so annoying when you chat for hrs to some and as soon as you mention meet they just disappear.

We can all be fussy,but some people on here just go way over the top,you must be this and must be that,i remember when swinging used to be about having fun and making friends,now its if your not a male model you have know chance.

As stated, yes we are fussy, no apologies for it either. There has to be an attraction physically and then hopefully mentally. Also as we meet couples, there hasto be a 4 way attraction, so not easy either

Midlothian

"Also as we meet couples, there hasto be a 4 way attraction, so not easy either "

Usually the females worth a pump but the other guys been dookin for chips was what we tended to find.

Lol

vain, of course im vain. Im on here for sex. I want to have sex with top shelf material guys, so yes i am vain.

I dont want to get to know someone, find out all about them, etc etc

i want instant attraction and one night of fun

can i fuck someone with an ugly personality, yes, yes i could

can i fuck someone i dont fancy, no

So hows about it then?

"Scotland is a nitemare to try get a meet. i have been trying for months and not one meet!! too many timewasters and vain ppl who go on looks and dont get to know you as a person arghh!!!

vain, of course im vain. Im on here for sex. I want to have sex with top shelf material guys, so yes i am vain.

I dont want to get to know someone, find out all about them, etc etc

i want instant attraction and one night of fun

can i fuck someone with an ugly personality, yes, yes i could

can i fuck someone i dont fancy, no"

Are there many top shelf guys on Fab?

I'm a little fussy myself to be fair, 90% of the mail I get is from bi guys just chancing it and I've had a few guys be a bit over persistant when I've said I wasn't into it... So I can only imagine what its like for ladies on the site who will be getting 10x the amount of messages as me.

Yeah not getting meets is frustrating for everyone but you just gotta take the rough with the smooth, I got quite a few meets on prev profile but only a couple since rejoined but you just gotta try keep your head up and don't let it bother you and as long as you keep doing the right things your meets will come in time, as previously stated though some guys get plenty meets so obviously they just have better chat n banter etc, we would all love more meets (I'd meet few times a week if I could)but afraid not many people are that fortunate and if meets aren't coming you maybe gotta rethink your approach a little but good luck and keep trying and sure your luck will change

» Add a new message to this topic