How much would you roughly pay for a organised social

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ueen CatWoman  over a year ago

fife

All depends what was included in the cost and location

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Depends on the venue some places take deposits you get back if you turn up some take payment to reserve areas and some socials buffet or drinks might be included etc most I’ve paid for a social was Christmas one and was £75 each

By *lipandslide069 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

That per person

"That per person "

Yeah it was dinner dance ticket and then I was £150 for hotel room for after but was an amazing night quite a small affair was only about 18 at our table and the organisers got a present for everyone as well, they did a much larger Christmas night where they booked out the whole venue and think it was about £50 a head again dinner dance and gift was another brilliant night

By *lipandslide069 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Not bad for all that included

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

If it’s just a wee social in a pub then there really shouldn’t be a cost.

If the organisers are forking out for a venue etc but it’s still in a pub then probably £5-£10 is reasonable.

By *uffolkJohnMan  over a year ago

Newmarket

"That per person

Yeah it was dinner dance ticket and then I was £150 for hotel room for after but was an amazing night quite a small affair was only about 18 at our table and the organisers got a present for everyone as well, they did a much larger Christmas night where they booked out the whole venue and think it was about £50 a head again dinner dance and gift was another brilliant night "

At that price I hope the present was a Rolex!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"That per person

Yeah it was dinner dance ticket and then I was £150 for hotel room for after but was an amazing night quite a small affair was only about 18 at our table and the organisers got a present for everyone as well, they did a much larger Christmas night where they booked out the whole venue and think it was about £50 a head again dinner dance and gift was another brilliant night "

How many people went

"That per person

Yeah it was dinner dance ticket and then I was £150 for hotel room for after but was an amazing night quite a small affair was only about 18 at our table and the organisers got a present for everyone as well, they did a much larger Christmas night where they booked out the whole venue and think it was about £50 a head again dinner dance and gift was another brilliant night

How many people went "

I think there was about 100 at the second event maybe more the place was packed anyway fantastic night

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I’ve organised socials at £5 per head and either returned the £5 or bought them a drink. Paying a deposit helps to ensure people turn up. That’s was for about 45 people with no buffet.

I’ve done small Murder mystery nights where it was £15 but included food, mixers, etc.

Even for work events we took a deposit to ensure people turned up even though work paid for the meal.

"That per person

How many people went

I think there was about 100 at the second event maybe more the place was packed anyway fantastic night "

So they got 5 grand. Jesus christ almighty

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"That per person

How many people went

I think there was about 100 at the second event maybe more the place was packed anyway fantastic night

So they got 5 grand. Jesus christ almighty "

That's small change

"That per person

How many people went

So they got 5 grand. Jesus christ almighty

That's small change "

For what. The gifts

By *eamworkboyMan  over a year ago

Irvine

"If it’s just a wee social in a pub then there really shouldn’t be a cost.

If the organisers are forking out for a venue etc but it’s still in a pub then probably £5-£10 is reasonable. "

I agree with that completely but if it's just a get together in a pub surely no charge at all ???

I hosted & organised a social with a pal back in September, the deposit for the pub was £50, I charged £5 per head & bought prizes for the wee quiz we had there. Was a good afternoon & everyone paid their own lunch

» Add a new message to this topic