FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > After Dark

After Dark

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys just a quick question in regards to the club scene as it would be our first visit. We have an overnight stay in Edinburgh in Feb and hoping to attend After Dark. We were wondering what do the majority of men and women wear dress code wise? Any response would be greatly appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The majority of men wear shirts or polo-shirts (with maybe a few t-shirts there too), with jeans or chinos, etc.

Women can wear pretty much anything, from the sort of thing they’d wear to a bar or a nightclub, to those who wear lingerie, and everything in between.

Double-check in case the evening you intend to attend is After Dark’s Dress Down (aka Lingerie/Underwear) Night, where all patrons - both male and female - must strip-down to lingerie or underwear, respectively, by 11pm.

Didn’t know anyone wore chinos anymore

By *oulkissMan  over a year ago

Croydon

"Hey guys just a quick question in regards to the club scene as it would be our first visit. We have an overnight stay in Edinburgh in Feb and hoping to attend After Dark. We were wondering what do the majority of men and women wear dress code wise? Any response would be greatly appreciated "

I went last Friday, I wore a kilt as the dress code I am used to is less relaxed.

When I went back on Saturday I wore jeans and a shirt, well it was Lingerie night and I would have had to put underwear on rather than juust stripping down if I had the kilt...

By *herriesandcreamCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

[Removed by poster at 18/01/23 22:51:23]

By *herriesandcreamCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

We usually just wear smart casual. Mr jeans and polo top. I wear a nice dress and heels with lingerie underneath. X we are going this Friday to try afterdark. Hoping it's good.

By *rMrsSlapnTickleCouple  over a year ago

Fife

We’re planning on trying AD on the 3rd Feb, we’ve been to CJ’s a few times, Mr will wear polo and chinos, Mrs will wear miniskirts, lingerie underneath and some sort of top.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wow appreciate so many replies as the info can make us relax a little bit more knowing we aren't gonna turn up looking like the odd ones out on our first visit for anyone attending on the 3rd of feb if we do go we hope to see you all there and get to know more people within the scene and hopefully make some friends

By *Ecouple4fun82Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Following this, as we're going to be going for the first time mid Feb. Excited and nervous tbh..x

"Didn’t know anyone wore chinos anymore "

I wear navy-blue ones quite often, as I find them a more comfortable alternative to jeans

» Add a new message to this topic