FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > fuckin timewasters

fuckin timewasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

you have all heard this before but why are these people allowed on here we are so pissed off another wasted sat nite cant tell u how many we have wasted thinking we haad a meet things need to b done about this now x what does everyone else think xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"you have all heard this before but why are these people allowed on here we are so pissed off another wasted sat nite cant tell u how many we have wasted thinking we haad a meet things need to b done about this now x what does everyone else think xx"
If it was a no show report the profile block and shout NEXT lol

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

If it happened to us and it was genuine timewasters we would tell any friends the story but before we did that we really would have to be certain that they did waste our time.

I has happened to us twice before where we know it was real timewasting.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its wisnie me honest

If i was running the site I'd put a timewasters section in the forums and for each time anyone does so they'd get an icon of some sort shown on their profile.

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Said it before say it again, arrange fuck all in advance as usually folk hedge bets if something else better comes along they go with that, a small regular circle of trusted platmates is less hastle

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Said it before say it again, arrange fuck all in advance as usually folk hedge bets if something else better comes along they go with that, a small regular circle of trusted platmates is less hastle "

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"Its wisnie me honest

If i was running the site I'd put a timewasters section in the forums and for each time anyone does so they'd get an icon of some sort shown on their profile.

"

Who would you believe? What happens if someone has a grudge with someone/another couple and sends you reports that they failed to show for a meet but it was all fabricated. There are 3 sides to every story.

"Said it before say it again, arrange fuck all in advance as usually folk hedge bets if something else better comes along they go with that, a small regular circle of trusted platmates is less hastle "

Totally

Agree we find its best to meet

Regular friends x

Lord god, pp speaks sense. Lol. Mwah, Luvs ya really honey.

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

Had someone fairly recently get me mixed up with someone else, gave me hell for a noshow when it was the first time I'd ever got a message from him, no idea if he reported but would be a pain if you got the timewaster stamp through some mix up

By *lash and BunsCouple  over a year ago

Inverclyde

"you have all heard this before but why are these people allowed on here we are so pissed off another wasted sat nite cant tell u how many we have wasted thinking we haad a meet things need to b done about this now x what does everyone else think xx"

What's for you won't go past you, chalk it up to experience, you probably had a lucky escape

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

If you couldn't identify them as time wasters before they let you down, how is the site supposed to.

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Timewasting is a pain for those that suffer it. If its happening to you on a regular basis I would say perhaps u need to change ur selection process.

I dont have a lot of faith in verifications as i have seen folks in chatrooms verify people just because they want to pm them so it kind of makes the verification system a bit of a joke.

Never rush into meeting folks its not a race , take a bit of time to get to know people before arranging a meet (no matter how much yer gagging), chat online , on the skype thingy or other instant messenger , speak on the phone and the most important arrange a social meeting in a public place , after u have gone through all those stages I am sure you wont encounter many timewasters , its my procedure and its always worked for me , never had a timewaster in three years on the site.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

said it before people need to look at their own selection processesif you choose to have hardly any corrospondence with them to build up a raport and feel for them then you are always going to be vulnerable to those unsavory individuals who will say anything and do nothing

By *unseekingcplCouple  over a year ago

Hamilton

we have came across our fair share of timewasters on here over the yrs! but how do you them out from the genuine folk? we think about 1 in 4 poeple are genuine the rest are just after pics and cam fun. maby phone&cam verifications shoud be canceld and you can only be verified by meeting some1

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Timewasters really do take the fun out of swinging especially when there are so many on here,what's worse is when it happens to everyone then there is something of an atmosphere of apprehension,distrust & paranoia which is counterproductive towards arranging meets, I fully agree that there should perhaps have some feature/function on here to tackle such goings on as the world of fab,of course there are genuine occurences of unforseen circumstances arising which is completely understandable but some of us have been on here long enough to distinguish fact from fiction, _illow pimp hit the nail on the head by stating that it's best to cultivate a reliable circle of swingers to ensure your night doesn't end uneventful

We pride ourselves on being genuine & there are a lot of people out there who are just a shame that a few ruin it for the real.

Just work your selection process a bit better.

I wouldn't consider meeting someone with no veris by meeting. Webcam to me doesn't count. Doesn't take much bottle to wank on cam, meeting someone for a shag or social is a different matter.

Been on fab for a year or so and no veris, suspect. If they were serious they'd have something by now, from a social or club even.

Reluctance to give a phone number on the day of a meeting, highly suspect.

Sudden loss of any contact on the day of a meeting, highly suspect.

These are the main guidelines I work by and have worked for me so far.

By *anarkshirelassCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Well...you never know they may have had a genuine reason for not showing.!!!!

These things can happen, can't they???

Its something you have to accept, doubt if theres a couple in here who haven't had a call off.

We've had plenty but you still have to take people at face value.

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Dont think its about calling it off , timewasting to me is when u have arranged to meet someone and they dont turn up , no contact , or excuse just nothing , thats timewasting, for the genuine people if they cant make a meet they will always give the other party notice and not just say nothing and not turn up.

By *eeflower69Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Dont think its about calling it off , timewasting to me is when u have arranged to meet someone and they dont turn up , no contact , or excuse just nothing , thats timewasting, for the genuine people if they cant make a meet they will always give the other party notice and not just say nothing and not turn up. "

Totally agree, I always get a mob no and text on the morning of the meet, no reply I don't go. Shit happens and some times you have to call off, but that's what you do, call and say you can't make it, not just disappear.

Ach why waste yer time writting this about em, don't even give em a second thought, time wasters are part and parcel on here, altho I am very lucky to have chosen real nice guys and never been let down, but if I had,I'd think fuck em their loss not mine..... Xx

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Greetin' aboot something is part and parcel of what Fab is all about.

If it wasn't timewasters, it'd be something else.

"Ach why waste yer time writting this about em, don't even give em a second thought, time wasters are part and parcel on here, altho I am very lucky to have chosen real nice guys and never been let down, but if I had,I'd think fuck em their loss not mine..... Xx "

Definitely agree.. Life's too short.

There are plenty more genuine meets on Fab..why get hung up on no shows? Block them and move on

By *autious CoupleCouple  over a year ago

home

That is our way forward as well

In 2 years, never had a timewaster. But as said in previous responses, we too have a small circle of friends, and that seems to work for us.

"In 2 years, never had a timewaster. But as said in previous responses, we too have a small circle of friends, and that seems to work for us. "

Same here - guess I've been very lucky but I always take the time to chat to people for a good bit too.

We are new here and dipping our toes. But would like to add our first initial impressions.

From our limited experience of chatting and arranging meets we think there are two ....and possibly more..type of couples on here.

First there are the genuine ones. Couples that think as one and are both looking for the same thing. No hidden agenda. Thank goodness we chatted to and have made arrangements for Jan with these ones.

Then there are the other "couples". I've put this in inverted commas because whilst they may be a couple in name.....I'm thinking at least 50% of the partnership has either no idea whats going on or at best is a reluctant participant....or are just sad lonely singles pretending they actually have a partner. (....they wish)

Last Sat we were chatting to four "couples" trying to arrange a simple social meeting that night for a few drinks. In all cases it was obvious it was the male half chatting and everything was fine. Yes we could meet later....

But as the afternoon wore on and they had got what they wanted from us by way of pictures and messages (sad kicks)...each one cried off for various reasons..."She's just got back and is shopped out" was one. "We've made alternative arrangements" another..Suddenly we were too far for a third. A fourth could not make that night....but could "pencil us in" for late Feb.

So thanks to the genuine folks we chatted to on Saturday and the ones we have accepted Friend Invites from. We will look forward to meeting up.....and to the others...well theres nothing I can do or say to stop them behaving that way..I'll just be happy in the knowledge that for them its all fantasy....and that for people like them a good wank in front of a computer screen beats a proper real shag anyday

» Add a new message to this topic